Back to Amazon.com

WootBot

quality posts: 17 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

madfrisbee

quality posts: 6 Private Messages madfrisbee

Woot, you titans of web influence! You appear to have crashed the Kronum site.

G-Ride

quality posts: 3 Private Messages G-Ride

meh - I'll stick with Baseketball.

ajwatt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ajwatt

Another option for the suburban white kids to play because the immigrant kids are all better than them at soccer

Andy

txdave13

quality posts: 3 Private Messages txdave13

I'll be playing Whack Bat until the ref calls "Hot Box!" Now, light that pine cone!

bsmith1

quality posts: 154 Private Messages bsmith1
txdave13 wrote:I'll be playing Whack Bat until the ref calls "Hot Box!" Now, light that pine cone!

Are you cussin' with me?

TaiZ

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TaiZ

That sounds an awful lot like "Speedball" that we used to play in gym.

neyfam2000

quality posts: 0 Private Messages neyfam2000

I'm thinking an all woot! league. Can't wait to see the Flying Monkeys take on the Leakfrogs in the championship game. Winner takes home the Roomba Cup!

eurekaiv

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eurekaiv

I just joined a pro thunderball league so no time for Kronum.

davidbowser

quality posts: 2 Private Messages davidbowser

Calvinball!

My ski team played "loserball" in highschool when it was really cold, but no snow. It was a soccer/rugby/basketball game played on frozen ground with a soccer ball. The refs could change the rules at any whistle play stoppage (goals, penalties, or out of bounds). Coed was key because our coaches would make different rules for boys and girls, like no-hands for girls, or no-feet for boys, or 3 step limits to increase ball movement. An hour of that in 20 degree weather was brutal.

NemmyX

quality posts: 0 Private Messages NemmyX
ajwatt wrote:Another option for the suburban white kids to play because the immigrant kids are all better than them at soccer

Hahaha!

rayray099

quality posts: 6 Private Messages rayray099

Well the goalie seems totally pointless. He's like Bugs Bunny playing every position

scottskillman

quality posts: 4 Private Messages scottskillman

Someone spent a lot of money on that? Um, Why?

kcmark

quality posts: 25 Private Messages kcmark

Kronum rocks and is 100% real. I've been playing it in my head for years. Every time I play 4-square and am waiting my turn to get back into the quad, I fantasize about scoring a Kronum from the Cross Zone.

kcmark

quality posts: 25 Private Messages kcmark

P.S. -- it's posts like this that make the Woot blog worth the price of admission.

cbame13

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cbame13

It's only available in the one town in Pennsylvania where it started. The site expressly says where and when the gym times are. Bit of a gyp for everyone else living in more interesting places who still want to play.