mgullick

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mgullick

My Crap is on the move. Wahoo!!!!!

Estimated delivery date: July 1
Weight: 4.4 lbs
Dimensions: 24 x 12.6 x 12.2

Wow! That's one heavy letter!

Given the odds I'm not all that surprised I'm not really getting a letter but I'm happy, happy, happy that I'm getting crap at all.

Now I have to decide whether to keep checking this thread and maybe blow the surprise or to hold out and be strong.......... Don't know if I can manage not to peek. I love seeing what people get in their Bags of Crap.

WOOT! Birthday Bindle of Carrots 7/12/11
Bindle of Carrots 6/15/11
Random Crap 12/1/10
Random Crap 12/9/09

w00t!

zyrilia

quality posts: 5 Private Messages zyrilia
bongosolo wrote:Talk about unique - mine says it's only 0.9 lbs! I really hope it's not just Texas air...

I don't think anyone else posted with a lighter box, right?

Maybe it's not Texas air, but Texas helium...

The muzzle end of a .45 pretty much says 'go away' in every language.

Rasnaig

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Rasnaig
sprkmaker wrote:i had a 1.1 pounder last time and it was this wonderful crap:

1-woot calendar
3-3" usb extenders (useless really)
1-crappy bag
1-screaming monkey keychain

This time i have 1.4 pounds, so i'm expecting maybe 6 usb extenders this time. So far, i've gotten nothing but actual crap....i'll keep doing it though - anticipation is pretty fun.

I am in the 1.4lb book of the month club as well. A lot lighter than my last Bracket of Charcoal where the retail value totaled over $100. I got quite lucky the last time.

As for those USB extenders, I certainty could use them. I have a computer here with the two front USB ports are so close together that it is hard to insert something like a memory card and another device at the same time. I have Dell computer
that has a flip cover over the front ports that at an angle, making it a pain to use. Those extensions would have been perfect.

sprkmaker

quality posts: 4 Private Messages sprkmaker

Good call on using the extenders for that. I actually use all 3 of mine in the office (even though i dont actually need them).

I love my calendar too.

Rasnaig wrote:I am in the 1.4lb book of the month club as well. A lot lighter than my last Bracket of Charcoal where the retail value totaled over $100. I got quite lucky the last time.

As for those USB extenders, I certainty could use them. I have a computer here with the two front USB ports are so close together that it is hard to insert something like a memory card and another device at the same time. I have Dell computer
that has a flip cover over the front ports that at an angle, making it a pain to use. Those extensions would have been perfect.

zyrilia

quality posts: 5 Private Messages zyrilia
tonycyndy wrote:My Bottle Of Cabernet is on it's way and still holding on at 4.8 pounds and 16X12X10....

Talked with the mailman, and when he brings it to the office next week, we'll have a solemn opening ceremony, followed by great rejoicing and high fives. There's gotta be a letter buried in there somewhere....

You *will* be recording this, right?

The muzzle end of a .45 pretty much says 'go away' in every language.

SuperTully

quality posts: 32 Private Messages SuperTully
dr33m3r wrote:Okay, it looks like it has:
10x Bag o' Texas Air (Even though I'm like an hour from Woot. :P )
1x Black and White Recycled Tote Bag
1x Micro Classic Muscle Car RC
2x Woot monkey caps (no monkey) One's green and one is Black
11x Skil LED Flashlight w/Carabiner clip
2x Motorola Chargers (not sure what for)
1x Disney (?!) Charger
1x Stick with plugins to charge other things, had 5 plugins (including iPod)
2x RAM Push-lights
1x Plantronics Bluetooth (No charger. )
1x Zero Germ UV Light toothbrush sanitizer
2x Woot Bracelets
1x Woot Headband with #2823 on the back (?)
1x 5 Piece Utility Knife Blades
1x Energizer... thing? (Looks like it holds 2 AAs)
1x Freestyle Audio Soundwave (?)
1x Broken brown piece
?x Little black bb things
2x Sticky notes (one says Big o' Cosmos on it and the other has a string of letters and numbers)

EDIT: I forgot the xbox 360... thing... ?

Pretty good for my first Big o' Cosmos and my second woot purchase ever. :D (My dad's bought from woot before, but this is the second thing I've ever bought with the camera that came right before it being my first (actually, I took the pictures with my camera. :D )

http://www.flickr.com/photos/64413356@N05/

Sorry, don't know how to post pictures in the thread.

That is a top notch quality crap haul right there. Quantity is a good thing with bocs!

NJT - Woot!

afroxxjoe

quality posts: 3 Private Messages afroxxjoe

Got my tracking today
2.7 lbs

Looks like I got the standard junk box..

mkidtrigun

quality posts: 7 Private Messages mkidtrigun
dr33m3r wrote:His haul of the Big o' Cosmos

Very nice! I have a similarly weighted and dimensioned box as yours, so I might know what I can expect to show up in mine!

slibs

quality posts: 1 Private Messages slibs

1.8 pounds with no dimensional data. I might be getting a Quantum Black Hole or a couple angstroms of Neutronium

Finally! My Bunnies Ogling Carrots
1 - x3 Barrel of Crops containing
1 - Platinum F22 Strike Fighter
1 - USS Intrepid, refurb
1 - Koko the Gorilla in Amazing Technicolor Dream Woot Cape

Jonesy77

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Jonesy77

What are the "letters" people speak of?

I've got 1.3 pounds coming. Seems to be the pretty standard set.

threepiecewoot

quality posts: 20 Private Messages threepiecewoot
Jonesy77 wrote:What are the "letters" people speak of?

I've got 1.3 pounds coming. Seems to be the pretty standard set.

Sometimes an item isn't a good fit to ship along with a customer's other items, so I'll hand write them a note to apologize that it had to be shipped separately.

klacour

quality posts: 20 Private Messages klacour

My 3.8 lbs bundle of crap is on it's way! Due for delivery (or splashdown?) June 30.

A woot minion since 2006 ...

dr33m3r

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dr33m3r
mkidtrigun wrote:Very nice! I have a similarly weighted and dimensioned box as yours, so I might know what I can expect to show up in mine!

Cool! (*Her :D )

joeybeagle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages joeybeagle

No weight, no delivery date, no dimensions......the suspense is torturous.

Jonesy77

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Jonesy77

Mine was 1.6 pounds this morning, but 1.3 this afternoon. I think I'm owed .3 pounds of crap.

devoyr

quality posts: 4 Private Messages devoyr
threepiecewoot wrote:Sometimes an item isn't a good fit to ship along with a customer's other items, so I'll hand write them a note to apologize that it had to be shipped separately.

A-a-a-a-h, TPW! You make it sound so "mundane"!

cjmiller9

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cjmiller9
threepiecewoot wrote:Sometimes an item isn't a good fit to ship along with a customer's other items, so I'll hand write them a note to apologize that it had to be shipped separately.

Kinda like the one that you placed in my Big o' Cosmos, right? ;0)~ It's ok...if I have a note I wil forgive you hehe

x10

fastfox

quality posts: 4 Private Messages fastfox
joeybeagle wrote:No weight, no delivery date, no dimensions......the suspense is torturous.

I am in the same boat. But I disagree, the suspense is the best part of the whole ride.

nedbraden

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nedbraden

Still have the 1.0 lb placeholder. Is patience rewarded in wootville?

tonycyndy

quality posts: 21 Private Messages tonycyndy
zyrilia wrote:You *will* be recording this, right?

Historians would never forgive me if we did not record this auspicious occasion for all posterity.

fredtt

quality posts: 2 Private Messages fredtt

I wonder if the headband somehow relates to the box number. 3000 boxes of crap = 3000 uniquely numbered headbands. First to woot would be #1, last person would get #3000. Just speculating here...

benjamines

quality posts: 1 Private Messages benjamines
fredtt wrote:I wonder if the headband somehow relates to the box number. 3000 boxes of crap = 3000 uniquely numbered headbands. First to woot would be #1, last person would get #3000. Just speculating here...

That would be schweet!

kelvin232

quality posts: 3 Private Messages kelvin232
fredtt wrote:I wonder if the headband somehow relates to the box number. 3000 boxes of crap = 3000 uniquely numbered headbands. First to woot would be #1, last person would get #3000. Just speculating here...

that would be the coolest bonus EVER! worth the price of admission right there!

mikebbass

quality posts: 27 Private Messages mikebbass
kelvin232 wrote:that would be the coolest bonus EVER! worth the price of admission right there!

Agreed that would be awetastic

Bags Of Crap
  1. Who wants Black Friday Crap? 11/24/2017
  2. Happy Birthday 7/26/2017
  3. Bag o' Crap V 12/12/2016
  4. Crappos 07/12/2016
  5. Bag o' Crap #1+2: Latrina 01/04/2016
  6. Have you Gotten a 2016 Crap? 01/27/2016
  7. Almost the Last Crap of the Year 12/29/2015
  8. Crap, I'm Stuffed 11/26/2015
  9. The Haunted Crap 10/28/2015
  10. Bureau of the Craps 7/14/2015
  11. The Craps of Hazard 5/27/2015
  12. The Wind Craps Mary 5/12/2015
  13. Lock, Stock & Two Smoking Craps 2/11/2015
  14. the-big-crap-theory 1/20/2015
  15. 10,000 Craps Under the Sea 11/29/2014
  16. The Bag of Shirt Crap 7/11/2014
  17. Basket of Cranberries 7/11/2014
  18. (Hand)Basket of Cranberries 3/23/2014
  19. 2nd Day of Crapness 12/4/13
  20. 45 Down Crossword 4/23/13
  21. FCWCECKMFONPTDMIPWAACBFMIGWS 9/18/12
  22. good-old-golden-crap-days 8/13/12
  23. we-eight-the-crap 7/12/12
  24. in-your-crapday-suit 7/12/12
  25. feliz-crapleanos 7/12/12
  26. who-smell-just-like-you 7/12/12
  27. not-exactly-a-goodie-bag 7/12/12
  28. Barrel of Crops 05/22/12
  29. Barrel of Crops 04/25/12
  30. Basket of Cranberries 03/22/12
  31. Basket of Cranberries 01/19/12
  32. Santa's Sack of Crap 12/25/11
  33. Basket of Cranberries 12/06/11
  34. Basket of Cranberries 11/09/11
  35. Basket of Cranberries 07/12/11
  36. Basket of Cranberries 06/15/11
  37. Random Crap 09/22/10
  38. Random Crap 08/20/10
  39. Random Crap 04/14/10
  40. Random Crap 01/28/10
  41. Random Crap 09/24/08
  42. Random Crap 04/01/08

hnsez

quality posts: 1 Private Messages hnsez

Woot! My 1st Big o' Cosmos shipped today! 5.7 LBS. Del date is. June 30.

rlj1010

quality posts: 12 Private Messages rlj1010

Not complaining at all, but just making an observation...

The weights posted so far, seem to be lighter than previous bags.

I've only seen a couple of people report more than 10 lbs.

whcodered

quality posts: 11 Private Messages whcodered

My tracking showed up, as well! 3.5lbs, 24 in. x 12.6 in. x 12.2 in. Should arrive on Tuesday!

egenesis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages egenesis

First Big o' Cosmos ... 1.3lb ... Its going to visit all the state ... hope this is good.

Jun 24, 2011 5:58 PM
Arrived at FedEx location
FEDEX SMARTPOST SOUTHAVEN, MS

Jun 24, 2011 2:25 AMDeparted FedEx locationFEDEX SMARTPOST DALLAS, TX

Jun 24, 2011 12:28 AMArrived at FedEx locationFEDEX SMARTPOST DALLAS, TX

Jun 23, 2011 1:01 PMShipment information sent to FedEx

http://mysouth.asia/wootship.html

devoyr

quality posts: 4 Private Messages devoyr
whcodered wrote:My tracking showed up, as well! 3.5lbs, 24 in. x 12.6 in. x 12.2 in. Should arrive on Tuesday!

I've got the identical spec.'s (weight and dimensions) as you. Whadayasay, when our boxes finally arrive we just ship them to each other and see what happens!

tuarinn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tuarinn

I noticed on BagsofCrap.com that someone else has posted the Sweatband set. http://www.bagsofcrap.com/boc_items/

I'm REALLY REALLY hoping to get the headband set, and REALLY REALLY hoping that the numbers are unique. Keep up the reports Brothers and sisters, I'm super looking forward to opening mine now!

Titlenet

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Titlenet

My first Big o' Cosmos evah!!! 6.7 lbs 23.7 X 12.6 X 12.5 to be delivered on 6/30.

joeybeagle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages joeybeagle

Finally got the specs

1.9 lbs, 8.47 x 8.47 x 8.47

Interesting

dlsamson

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dlsamson

My bushel of carrots left Irving tx almost 24 hours ago. it is suppose to arrive in upstate NY on tuesday. I still have no weight or sizes. It's coming home delivery, anyone else with similar experience or is mine unique and possibly THE one?

jimithing78

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jimithing78

Looks like my 1.4 pounder is due to arrive tomorrow. I'll try to post some pictures when it arrives.

dr33m3r

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dr33m3r

Possibly, except I got mine from the normal woot-off Big o' Cosmos, and it says 2823, but that wouldn't be possible since they only sold like 2500 in the woot-off and the other 500 in moofi.

goavs1919

quality posts: 1 Private Messages goavs1919

If I get band 1337 you guys can offer me a price. The bidding will start at a pallet of car wax.

niraj3012

quality posts: 0 Private Messages niraj3012

1.8 lbs..no dimensions and arriving on June 30th. This is the first crap for me..

thumperchick

quality posts: 260 Private Messages thumperchick
dr33m3r wrote:Possibly, except I got mine from the normal woot-off Big o' Cosmos, and it says 2823, but that wouldn't be possible since they only sold like 2500 in the woot-off and the other 500 in moofi.

Yeah... 2500+500= 3000... They are shipping them the same, so it's safe to assume they're treating this as one normal crap roll-out. At least, that's what I'm rooting for.

*edit* Wow, my reading comprehension skills were not functional for this post. I see my mistake now... Sorry about that.

jenniferswebb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jenniferswebb

12.2 in. x 9.2 in. x 5 in. @ 1,8 lbs due Tuesday the 28th. (The comma is straight off MyFedEx... weird.)

Right in the middle of my vacation, looks like I'll have a reason to look forward to coming back to reality.

WOOT WOOT

thetateman

quality posts: 8 Private Messages thetateman

1.4lbs estimated delivery date june 28th 2 days after my birthday lets hope its a good gift.