Back to Amazon.com

Tango45

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Tango45

1.8 lbs, due 6/29... I have class that night and won't get home until 10pm. I might get sick and have to stay home...

Has anyone received a letter yet?

tuarinn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tuarinn
Tango45 wrote:1.8 lbs, due 6/29... I have class that night and won't get home until 10pm. I might get sick and have to stay home...

Has anyone received a letter yet?

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I have not seen anyone post with letters

ashleyalexander

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ashleyalexander

The Knight Flight batman is SO awesome! I broke mine already.. Hoping I get a new one in Big Orphaned Cetacea!!

brewmeone wrote:My package was just delivered a day early!

Shipping weight: 4.1 lb
Dimensions: 24" x 12.5" x 12.5"

Contents:
1x Recycled tote
1x Zero Germ toothbrush
1x Knight Flight Batman
1x Fix-It Utilities 9 Professional
1x Woot headband #592
2x Woot wristbands

Awesome Big Orphaned Cetacea! This is my 6th Big o' Cosmos... and most definitely the best one I've landed.

And most importantly... the headband does fit my massive cranium!

Thank you Woot!

Woot.com Big Orphaned Cetacea - 6/15/2011 by brewmeone, on Flickr

statixnwh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages statixnwh

What are the letters you guys speak of?

Mine consisted of
-Wristbands/Head band #2781
-Tote bag
-Sanitizer toothbrush thingy
-Fact or crap dare board game

brewmeone

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brewmeone
toolhedtim wrote:Got mine today.

- Woot wrist & headband
- Toothbrush Sanitizer
- Car lighter usb plug
- Reusable bag
- Unitool TL-283 Cordless Screwdriver

7.8 lbs

"ToolHedTim" gets a "Unitool"... the Woot Gods are divine...

tuarinn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tuarinn
statixnwh wrote:What are the letters you guys speak of?

Mine consisted of
-Wristbands/Head band #2781
-Tote bag
-Sanitizer toothbrush thingy
-Fact or crap dare board game

People get letters from Threepiecewoot apologizing for not being able to fit their other item into the box, and that they should expect another shipment. This could be anything from a pallet of electronics to a pallet of car wax.

statixnwh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages statixnwh
tuarinn wrote:People get letters from Threepiecewoot apologizing for not being able to fit their other item into the box, and that they should expect another shipment. This could be anything from a pallet of electronics to a pallet of car wax.

Ah ok, I knew sometimes people get lucky with getting awesome stuff for their 8 bucks, didn't know how they went about doing it though. Thanks

sprkmaker

quality posts: 4 Private Messages sprkmaker
forcers wrote:1.4 lbs:

(1) Gwen's Nest green and black tote bag.
(1) Zero germ UV Light toothbrush sanitizer.
(1) Set of Woot embroidered red/white/blue wrist bands and headband (#1547).
(1) ECO stainless steel water bottle (26 oz).

I got the same - not bad, really. I'll put everything to use.

bsmith1

quality posts: 154 Private Messages bsmith1

Pretty conceited of woot to assume some cheap sweatbands become "collectible" just because they stitched their name on 'em. Pretty soon, the Big Orphaned Cetaceas will contain nothing but woot-branded dollar store junk pimped as "collectible" or "limited edition"...

And yes, I have purchased shirts, monkeys, and usb lights simply because they had the woot logo, but that's beside the point! Lay off me, I'm starving! I'm actually excited to get mine so I can submit a picture for a chance to win the crappy pocket watch! Hope I get 'em in time... TPW, do I have time to wait for 4th of July celebration for a good photo-op or should I submit something ASAP?

herrm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages herrm

My first B o' C just arrived!

I got one bag, one Zero Germ UV toothbrush sanitizer, one iDealPak, one small plastic thing (for scraping caulk?), two wristbands, and two - two! - headbands (numbers 2031 and 2006).

I think this might end up being bad news for someone. If I got two headbands then at least one person isn't going to get any.

mmcguire911

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mmcguire911
herrm wrote:My first B o' C just arrived!

I got one bag, one Zero Germ UV toothbrush sanitizer, one iDealPak, one small plastic thing (for scraping caulk?), two wristbands, and two - two! - headbands (numbers 2031 and 2006).

I think this might end up being bad news for someone. If I got two headbands then at least one person isn't going to get any.

This makes my face sad and my heart ache for someone (hopefully not me).

msklzannie

quality posts: 4 Private Messages msklzannie

Mine's finally on the move again, having been stuck in KC for nearly 3 full days. Delivery still estimated for Wednesday. Weight still 4 lbs even.

Woots: 218

Bag o.f Crap: 12/25/2010, 1/25/2011, 6/15/2011, 11/9/2011, 12/25/2011, 3/22/3012, 4/26/2012, 7/12/2016

ignorant

quality posts: 5 Private Messages ignorant

My Big Orphaned Cetacea just arrived...
1.4 lbs 12 x 9.2 x 5.2 in

• 1 Headband/wristband combo #1535
  • 1 As seen on TV Toothbrush Sanitizer
  • 1 As seen on TV Stainless Steel Eco Canteen
  • 1 Gwen's Nest Recycled Tote Bag (black and green), not sure if it's ever been seen on TV

*Giant Screaming Monkey was not included in this Big o' Cosmos

All of my posts are quality posts.

bsmith1

quality posts: 154 Private Messages bsmith1
herrm wrote:My first B o' C just arrived!

How much did yours weigh according to fedex tracking?

fictionality

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fictionality

Had a standard 1.8lbs-er scheduled to arrive Wednesday that got here today (woot! lol):

1x Headband (#539)
2x Wristbands
1x Fact/Crap/Dare Game
1x Tote Bag
1x Toothbrush Sanitizer

My first non-shirt Woot and first Barn owl Concert ^_^

carpan

quality posts: 7 Private Messages carpan

My 1.4pounder contained:

1- Recycled Tote Bag
1- Eco Canteen
1- Zero Germ Toothbrush Sanitizer

and

1- Set of Headband #1583 and Wrist bands

Thanks woot! Love the crap.

Bag of Coal- 5/22/12, 3/22/12, 12/25/11, 12/6/11, 10/12/11, 9/14/11, 8/17/11, 7/12/11, 6/15/11, 4/1/11, 12/25/10, 12/1/10, 10/21/10

rude1979us

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rude1979us

I've been trying to keep up, but any letters yet?

whcodered

quality posts: 11 Private Messages whcodered

My Big o' Cosmos just came in a day early! Fedex says it weighs 3.5lbs and is 24 in. x 12.6 in. x 12.2 in.

2x Woot Wristbands
1x Woot Headband, numbered #2814
1x UV Light Toothbrush Sanitizer
1x Helicopter Batman
1x Recycled Tote Bag
1x Apple iPod USB cable
1x Apple iPod Earbuds
1x Small USB car adapter
1x L5 Universal Remote for iPod touch/iPhone

(Click to enlarge crappy cell phone pics)

I'm very, very happy with this Big o' Cosmos! The numbered headband is a very cool idea, and I am actually going to wear the wristbands. The helicopter Batman will be a gift, and the UV toothbrush sanitizer... well, we will see about that one.

(To those wondering, according to the Sack of Woot tracker, I got in pretty early, but still got #2814. So the number is unique, but isn't related to when you actually bought the Big o' Cosmos)

I own an iPod touch, so the L5 remote is very cool, and something I'm actually going to use a lot! It was open and had no instructions or anything, but I tried it out and it works perfectly! It costs $50 normally, so I'm very happy with that alone.

The iPod USB cable will come in handy, I've been carrying one with me for work/home, but now I can just leave one at work and one at home!

I think I'm most pleased with the car USB adapter, as weird as it sounds. I've been meaning to buy one for a long time, but because I didn't want to spend over two bucks for one, I've only been able to find really bulky ones that stick out from the car plug. Because of the position of the plug in my car, that won't work. But this car USB adapter is ultra tiny, and doesn't stick out at all. It's just what I needed. It's PERFECT!

All in all, I'm very happy with what I got! The Woot Gods definitely knew what I wanted . Thank you Woot!

hertowntoo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages hertowntoo

TOTALLY AWESOME~ WOOT WOOT WOOT
NEED I SAY MORE?

SailorSpoon

quality posts: 2 Private Messages SailorSpoon

Spoooon!

carpan

quality posts: 7 Private Messages carpan

Bag of Coal- 5/22/12, 3/22/12, 12/25/11, 12/6/11, 10/12/11, 9/14/11, 8/17/11, 7/12/11, 6/15/11, 4/1/11, 12/25/10, 12/1/10, 10/21/10

dpolinsky

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dpolinsky

2x Woot Wristbands
2x Woot Headband, numbered #1281 and #1575
1x UV Light Toothbrush Sanitizer
1x Recycled Tote Bag
1x InCharge for Wii extra battery

and of course

1x wife laughing at how crappy my Big o' Cosmos was.

No, I'm not going to let her wear the extra headband.

Daniel Polinsky

swafford

quality posts: 3 Private Messages swafford
whcodered wrote:My Big o' Cosmos just came in a day early! Fedex says it weighs 3.5lbs and is 24 in. x 12.6 in. x 12.2 in.

Ooh, mine's close in weight to yours (3.4) and I'd love to get what you got. I actually need a new pair of apple earbuds (I'm the only person on the planet who really likes them, it seems), so that would be fantastic to get. Knowing my luck I'll get the same thing you got, minus the earbuds! Ha.

Still, I'm happy enough with the Woot headband/wristbands for $8. I'm a sucker for "limited edition" stuff.

tweev

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tweev
fictionality wrote:Had a standard 1.8lbs-er scheduled to arrive Wednesday that got here today (woot! lol):

1x Headband (#539)
2x Wristbands
1x Fact/Crap/Dare Game
1x Tote Bag
1x Toothbrush Sanitizer

Exactly what I got - except I'm 1652! Crappy! Just what I ordered! ;)

herrm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages herrm
bsmith1 wrote:How much did yours weigh according to fedex tracking?

It said 3.2 pounds.

hertowntoo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages hertowntoo

1.8 lb Big o' Cosmos contents:
1x Fact/Crap/Dare Game...snagged by my 21 year old
1x Tote Bag
1x Toothbrush Sanitizer...lifted right out from under my nose
1x Woot decorative box...curled up cat, with DO NOT DISTURB look inside *shrugs
......and the best of the WootLoot is MINE...all MINE
1x Headband (#1903)
2x Wristbands
threepiecewoot: 1st brave soul to post pic..ME!! Thank you so very very much!

jadefrolics

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jadefrolics
brewmeone wrote:My package was just delivered a day early!

Shipping weight: 4.1 lb
Dimensions: 24" x 12.5" x 12.5"

Contents:
1x Recycled tote
1x Zero Germ toothbrush
1x Knight Flight Batman
1x Fix-It Utilities 9 Professional
1x Woot headband #592
2x Woot wristbands

Awesome Big Orphaned Cetacea! This is my 6th Big o' Cosmos... and most definitely the best one I've landed.

And most importantly... the headband does fit my massive cranium!

Thank you Woot!

Woot.com Big Orphaned Cetacea - 6/15/2011 by brewmeone, on Flickr

This is exactly my specs. Looks like I might be getting the same haul--just wish it were today!!!

triggerzz

quality posts: 3 Private Messages triggerzz

Finally got my dimensions (24.25 in. x 12.5 in. x 12.4 in), but it's still saying 1 lb.

Hmm, letter maybe? Estimated for the 29th, so I still have several days to wait.

Peki31

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Peki31
triggerzz wrote:Finally got my dimensions (24.25 in. x 12.5 in. x 12.4 in), but it's still saying 1 lb.

Hmm, letter maybe? Estimated for the 29th, so I still have several days to wait.

That's a really big box to be 1lb. I have the same size box and it's 9.9lbs.

triggerzz

Peki31 wrote:That's a really big box to be 1lb. I have the same size box and it's 9.9lbs.

C'mon, don't burst my bubble yet! I have two days to enjoy that dream until my Big o' Cosmos gets here!!

saramwrap

quality posts: 25 Private Messages saramwrap

I got the standard 1.4 lb Cetacea - headband #1622 with wristbands, UV toothbrush holder, ECO canteen, and recycled tote. My first after years of trying, nothing astounding but solid junk I may find a use for. I'll definitely be wearing the stylin' headband.

Peki31

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Peki31
triggerzz wrote:C'mon, don't burst my bubble yet! I have two days to enjoy that dream until my Big o' Cosmos gets here!!

LOL...sorry. Umm it sounds like it's definitely a letter then. Maybe they sent the typewriter they wrote it on too? That takes a lot of room.

bdh008

quality posts: 8 Private Messages bdh008
triggerzz wrote:Finally got my dimensions (24.25 in. x 12.5 in. x 12.4 in), but it's still saying 1 lb.

I have the same size box and weight. Just curious, Smartpost or Home Delivery?

paigeorose92

quality posts: 14 Private Messages paigeorose92

I really hope I get the headband/wristbands. Not to be depressing or anything, but I found out my Uncle died the same day I got the Big Orphaned Cetacea. I was really hoping for something good so that day didn't totally suck. 1.4 lbs, so hoping that means I got the hand/wristbands! I'll just post the bestest woot picture you've ever seen, that should make things better.

Don't worry woot, I promise to want the crap I get this Thursday.

Big Orphaned Cetacea 6.15.11
Bundle of Carrots 11.9.11
Brick of Carbonite 5.23.12

Jertyrael

quality posts: 31 Private Messages Jertyrael

I'm in a pickle, guys. I checked my tracking today and it says it was delivered. I was home all day and .. nothing... I did not receive it.

Im not sure if I need to contact woot or usps (as it says they are the ones who delivered it)...

This makes me a sad panda =\ ...

"Woot and all our various sites will continue to be an independently operated company full of horrible, useless products and an untalented jerkface writing staff, same as it ever was." -- Matt Rutledge

triggerzz

bdh008 wrote:I have the same size box and weight. Just curious, Smartpost or Home Delivery?

Home Delivery

bdh008

quality posts: 8 Private Messages bdh008
triggerzz wrote:Home Delivery

Well this time and last time I got a Big o' Cosmos for me Home Delivery never changed the one pound from beginning to end, so I dont know if its true or not. Im getting mine tomorrow, so Ill post how much it weighs for real on here.

homedaymom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages homedaymom

1.3 lbs 12x9x5 looks like mine is smaller than the standard 1.4-what don't I get lol

epixinc

quality posts: 5 Private Messages epixinc

People getting 2 headbands makes me sad for those who don't ;(

Also three-piece, what's the deadline on pictures. My box comes July 1st.

iWoot.alot
Board of Circuits 6/15/11, 9/14/11, 3/23/12, 4/26/12

threepiecewoot

quality posts: 20 Private Messages threepiecewoot
epixinc wrote:
Also three-piece, what's the deadline on pictures. My box comes July 1st.

The 5th of July, but really this watch is a piece of crap so don't post them just for that reason.

I love the pictures so far, thank you so much.