joreppert


quality posts: 0 Private Messages joreppert

Betcha Macho Man Randy Savage wishes he had the woot head band. I hear that crap saves lives.


yetisnack


quality posts: 0 Private Messages yetisnack
mikebbass wrote:Where is the love?

I have not recieved my Bigoted ostrich cockles yet so I dont know what is in it. What I do know is that when I post about it, the word "generic" or "dissapointing" will not be used. think of how long you have coveted the Big o' Cosmos? How many times you have tried and failed to get one. Not only should you love the crap you get, but share that love with the rest of us and more importantly with Woot. We are not an online shopping community. We are Wooters, by the very definition we are nerds, geeks and dorks. laughed at by our spouses. Ridiculed by the non-believers. When I first joined Woot I was drawn in by the product descriptions, but I was hooked by the forum posts from the community. The posts were the highlight of any Woot-off and especially the Big o' Cosmos posts. the first Big o' Cosmos I won in 08 had 251 pages of really funny posts. We are only at 30 pages and frankly, we are a little boring. I have not even seen one person ask if the headbands will work on a Mac. I admit that I am as to blame as anyone else but I get a pass because according to my wife, I am just not funny...at all...to anyone. So I am counting on you fellow wooters, to be funnier than me, so that I have something entertaining to read to keep me away form my job of ultimate boringnessitude. So lets get out there, post some funny crap like lolcatz, Chuck Norris quotes, and dont forget to thank the Woot gods (staff) for their awesome work in putting all this together for us.

Pay your dues, earn your bags, dont hate and remember what jack Burton says...

"When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, and he looks you crooked in the eye and he asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail." "

PS and for the love of gawd, dont forget mah buckets?



Amen brother, but quit preachin' and get'ta posting some info about this letter that isn't a letter that you are teasing us about.

janedw


quality posts: 0 Private Messages janedw
mangoman53 wrote:Just hit reply to see the original text that was changed. No research involved.



fascinating! thank you. here
i thought it was some secret
insider's code, and had looked
up the "j" word on Wikipedia,
but couldn't figure out the
"Battlefield Earth (2000)" part
at all ...

3.1 pounds, any other of that
weight out there? delivery
has been pushed back a day to
the 1st, though it's just two
and a half hours from here ...

i'm a B o'C virgin, and worked
it. my internet went out three
hours ahead of the magic moment,
once i cooled off from talking
to the cable people (two days
before they'd be out) with a
nice shower, i walked around
the neighborhood with my iPod
to find an open connection, but
the only one available had no
internet either ... my first
hint that it wasn't just me.

walked to a nearish building
with wifi, walked around it as
the signal faded in and out, &
had almost decided to buy the
camera, but it sold out. bingo!
tried for the crap and got it.

so i'm happy, what/whichever.

there will be no pics, unless
there's a camera in the box ...

Tango45


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Tango45

A haiku:

Where is my bag, Woot?
I long for the cool sweat bands...
...and please, a letter?

dbamberg


quality posts: 3 Private Messages dbamberg
mikebbass wrote:Where is the love?

I have not recieved my Bigoted ostrich cockles yet so I dont know what is in it. What I do know is that when I post about it, the word "generic" or "dissapointing" will not be used. think of how long you have coveted the Big o' Cosmos? How many times you have tried and failed to get one. Not only should you love the crap you get, but share that love with the rest of us and more importantly with Woot. We are not an online shopping community. We are Wooters, by the very definition we are nerds, geeks and dorks. laughed at by our spouses. Ridiculed by the non-believers. When I first joined Woot I was drawn in by the product descriptions, but I was hooked by the forum posts from the community. The posts were the highlight of any Woot-off and especially the Big o' Cosmos posts. the first Big o' Cosmos I won in 08 had 251 pages of really funny posts. We are only at 30 pages and frankly, we are a little boring. I have not even seen one person ask if the headbands will work on a Mac. I admit that I am as to blame as anyone else but I get a pass because according to my wife, I am just not funny...at all...to anyone. So I am counting on you fellow wooters, to be funnier than me, so that I have something entertaining to read to keep me away form my job of ultimate boringnessitude. So lets get out there, post some funny crap like lolcatz, Chuck Norris quotes, and dont forget to thank the Woot gods (staff) for their awesome work in putting all this together for us.

Pay your dues, earn your bags, dont hate and remember what jack Burton says...

"When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, and he looks you crooked in the eye and he asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail." "

PS and for the love of gawd, dont forget mah buckets?



Ya know, I hear you on the previous Big o' Cosmos's having gigantic threads with them, but to be fair, the bags that came back then were fairly unique. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining and will love the crap I get once it's delivered, but it makes me slightly sad to see so many bags that aren't just similar, they're exactly the same. And the ones that aren't the exact same have 3 out of 4 things the same.

I miss the days when the crap listed on the thread would include the bag that was the same, but the item inside could be anything and everything from really cool "broken" or refurbished electronics to a box of useless transistors or a battery to some unknown item not included

I will continue to try and get the elusive prize that is the wootilicous Big Orphaned Cetacea, but it saddens my heart just a little to see people getting so excited about the headbands but not caring about the rest of the package.

tonycyndy


quality posts: 21 Private Messages tonycyndy

My trusty mailman arrived with my very first Big o' Cosmos! Here's the haul:

1-"Gwen's Nest" black & white recycle tote bag
1-Final Fantasy XIV Game Controller
1-Zero Germ UV Toothbrush Sanitizer
1-Terrailon Blood Pressure Cuff
1-Flashlight
1-Primula Tea
2-Woot! Wristbands
1-Woot! Headband (commemorative #1954)
10-Bags of Texas Air

Love it! Love it! Love it! Thanks Woot!


Woot Big o' Cosmos 001 by jazzdork, on Flickr


Woot Big o' Cosmos 010 by jazzdork, on Flickr

lee42048


quality posts: 11 Private Messages lee42048

I got my standard 1.2 lb barrel of carp today, one day before the estimate. I live a half hour from the New Berlin sort facility that many of your packages go through. It got there Saturday morning and left 36 hours later. I got the UV toothbrush sanitizer, Wii in charge battery, recycle lunch tote bag, and headband/wristband. I did NOT get any Texas air. ;/)

Nightshooter


quality posts: 2 Private Messages Nightshooter

My bag was an hour away from my house at 5am. Now its 1:20pm and it still says two more days till delivery..

mikebbass


quality posts: 27 Private Messages mikebbass

The awesomeness that is Woot revealed. Show the love, get the love thats all I'm sayin. No more preaching I promise.








Bags Of Crap
  1. Who wants Black Friday Crap? 11/24/2017
  2. Happy Birthday 7/26/2017
  3. Bag o' Crap V 12/12/2016
  4. Crappos 07/12/2016
  5. Bag o' Crap #1+2: Latrina 01/04/2016
  6. Have you Gotten a 2016 Crap? 01/27/2016
  7. Almost the Last Crap of the Year 12/29/2015
  8. Crap, I'm Stuffed 11/26/2015
  9. The Haunted Crap 10/28/2015
  10. Bureau of the Craps 7/14/2015
  11. The Craps of Hazard 5/27/2015
  12. The Wind Craps Mary 5/12/2015
  13. Lock, Stock & Two Smoking Craps 2/11/2015
  14. the-big-crap-theory 1/20/2015
  15. 10,000 Craps Under the Sea 11/29/2014
  16. The Bag of Shirt Crap 7/11/2014
  17. Basket of Cranberries 7/11/2014
  18. (Hand)Basket of Cranberries 3/23/2014
  19. 2nd Day of Crapness 12/4/13
  20. 45 Down Crossword 4/23/13
  21. FCWCECKMFONPTDMIPWAACBFMIGWS 9/18/12
  22. good-old-golden-crap-days 8/13/12
  23. we-eight-the-crap 7/12/12
  24. in-your-crapday-suit 7/12/12
  25. feliz-crapleanos 7/12/12
  26. who-smell-just-like-you 7/12/12
  27. not-exactly-a-goodie-bag 7/12/12
  28. Barrel of Crops 05/22/12
  29. Barrel of Crops 04/25/12
  30. Basket of Cranberries 03/22/12
  31. Basket of Cranberries 01/19/12
  32. Santa's Sack of Crap 12/25/11
  33. Basket of Cranberries 12/06/11
  34. Basket of Cranberries 11/09/11
  35. Basket of Cranberries 07/12/11
  36. Basket of Cranberries 06/15/11
  37. Random Crap 09/22/10
  38. Random Crap 08/20/10
  39. Random Crap 04/14/10
  40. Random Crap 01/28/10
  41. Random Crap 09/24/08
  42. Random Crap 04/01/08

frogmommy


quality posts: 1 Private Messages frogmommy

I am tech challenged, so have no idea how to post a pic... But my giant box came today:

UV light toothbrush sanitizer
Emerson jumbo universal remote
Skil 21 piece screwdriver set
pedometer
headband number #2170
lovely recycled bag!

swafford


quality posts: 3 Private Messages swafford

Got my Big o' Cosmos about 15 minutes ago! I think I got a (somewhat) unique one too!

It was 3.4 pounds, 24x12x12

I received:

12 bags of Texas air
1 tote bag
1 blue rag (I really don't know what this is, but it's soft)
1 toothbrush sanitizer
1 headband/wristband set (2834)
1 Knight Flight Batman (too excited about this!)

...and then something kind of weird, I received 7 different capes for flying monkeys (monkeys not included).
3 large black "Woot" capes
1 small yellow "Superfly Monkey" cape
3 plain regular capes (orange, green, red)




Overall definitely happy with this Big o' Cosmos! It was my first one (first Woot ever, actually). Glad I was able to start off with a pretty cool box. Thanks Woot!

EDIT: The Knight Flight Batman is broken, but it looks fixable with a bit of superglue. I don't expect any mini-helicopter to last more than a day of flying though, so it's all good.

theguruguys


quality posts: 276 Private Messages theguruguys

Got mine today!

4.5 lbs.

1x Woot Head/Wristband Set #2008
1x Recycled Shopping Bag
1x UV toothbrush Sanitizer
1x USB Cirus Cannon (previously opened but complete)
1x La Crosse 3 Day Talking Weather Forecaster (Packaged opened but taped shut, appears to all be there, probably returned cause everyone has problems with its internet service) Woot seems to like sending me stuff that people have had tech challenges with in my Big o' Cosmos's! Being the tech geek I am I love the challenge of getting something to work when others have failed then sharing the solution!



P.S. Forgot to count the trapped Texas air. It was screaming to be released into the untrapped Texas air, and once it got out and mixed with our polluted Houston Texas air it wanted to get back to Carrolton!

wilcononomous


quality posts: 21 Private Messages wilcononomous
swafford wrote:Got my Big o' Cosmos about 15 minutes ago! I think I got a (somewhat) unique one too!

It was 3.4 pounds, 24x12x12

I received:

12 bags of Texas air
1 tote bag
1 blue rag (I really don't know what this is, but it's soft)
1 toothbrush sanitizer
1 headband/wristband set (2834)
1 Knight Flight Batman (too excited about this!)

...and then something kind of weird, I received 7 different capes for flying monkeys (monkeys not included).
3 large black "Woot" capes
1 small yellow "Superfly Monkey" cape
3 plain regular capes (orange, green, red)




Overall definitely happy with this Big o' Cosmos! It was my first one (first Woot ever, actually). Glad I was able to start off with a pretty cool box. Thanks Woot!



Don't believe I've ever seen someone score a load of woot capes before. You'll need to pick up some monkeys if you haven't already.

adamant628


quality posts: 8 Private Messages adamant628

My Big o' Cosmos is out for delivery, 3 days earlier than the original shipping estimate. Early for my birthday today, I can only imagine.

Gabemax


quality posts: 3 Private Messages Gabemax
frogmommy wrote:I am tech challenged, so have no idea how to post a pic... But my giant box came today:

UV light toothbrush sanitizer
Emerson jumbo universal remote
Skil 21 piece screwdriver set
pedometer
headband number #2170
lovely recycled bag!



Will that pedometer work with OS X 10.6?

Last Big o' Cosmos I got I was really DISAPPOINTED I only got a GENERIC bag except for a pedometer, which was cool but it wouldn't work with my mac so I COMPLAINED to w00t! but they refused to replace it with one that works (well, they sent me some other thing, but I don't think they really LOVE me enough). So I'm really hoping (EXPECTING) that I'll get a Mac compatible pedometer this time. Are you even listening, w00t!?

(sent from my iPhone)





"What's this? It's just a sack of crap!"

rlopdude


quality posts: 3 Private Messages rlopdude

Got my Beautiful Overgrown Carcus today:

2 Woot wristbands
1 Woot headband #2028
1 UV Sanitizer
1 bag
1 First Act Drum set

jadefrolics


quality posts: 1 Private Messages jadefrolics
tonycyndy wrote:My trusty mailman arrived with my very first Big o' Cosmos! Here's the haul:

1-"Gwen's Nest" black & white recycle tote bag
1-Final Fantasy XIV Game Controller
1-Zero Germ UV Toothbrush Sanitizer
1-Terrailon Blood Pressure Cuff
1-Flashlight
1-Primula Tea
2-Woot! Wristbands
1-Woot! Headband (commemorative #1954)
10-Bags of Texas Air

Love it! Love it! Love it! Thanks Woot! Image to follow once I figure out how to do it....



Final Fantasy XIV Game Controller?! Awesome!

swafford


quality posts: 3 Private Messages swafford
wilcononomous wrote:Don't believe I've ever seen someone score a load of woot capes before. You'll need to pick up some monkeys if you haven't already.



I snagged 3 of the "smiley face" monkeys in the last woot-off. The mini-cape fits them rather nicely, but the large one just looks ridiculous. I'll have to keep an eye out to see if Woot will sell the large monkeys again.

wootnewbee


quality posts: 0 Private Messages wootnewbee
herrm wrote:My first B o' C just arrived!

I got one bag, one Zero Germ UV toothbrush sanitizer, one iDealPak, one small plastic thing (for scraping caulk?), two wristbands, and two - two! - headbands (numbers 2031 and 2006).
I think this might end up being bad news for someone. If I got two headbands then at least one person isn't going to get any.



You may have accidentally gotten my headband; I'll let you know when my box arrives and you can pick which one you want to keep.






ok?

in case you were about to ask, that's a big kitty with a 5:00 shadow cooking a T-Bone steak.

7lords


quality posts: 0 Private Messages 7lords

Everybody relax, I'm here.

bsmith1


quality posts: 150 Private Messages bsmith1
jimithing78 wrote:Ok, just went outside to check my mail and my 1.4 pounds of crapola is here. Contents:

* Woot wrist bands and headband
* Zero Germ toothbrush sanitizer
* ECO Canteen
* Gwen's Nest reusable bag



I got the zact same thing in my 1.4 pounder. My sweatband is #1550.

bsmith1


quality posts: 150 Private Messages bsmith1
Jertyrael wrote:Looks like my mailman had it all along

3.8lbs came with:
14x bags of air
1x UV Toothbrush thingy
1x Recycled tote bag
1x Woot! headbands and wristbands
1x Knight Flight Batman toy (broken)
1x Half of a pair of Plastic Salad Tongs (The Forky Half)
1x Hallmark software thingy to make your own greeting and e-cards.

Thanks Woot!



I can send you a few dollars via paypal if you're willing to mail me a small part of the batman thing. (assuming it's not the same broken part on yours) Send me a private message if you're interested.

froggygymnast


quality posts: 0 Private Messages froggygymnast

This is totally awesome, and makes Woot the best place on the InterWeb. So cool that TPW not only monitors our chats, but actually extends a hand of thanks to some. Well done, mikebbass, and well played, TPW. Kudos all around.

mikebbass wrote:The awesomeness that is Woot revealed. Show the love, get the love thats all I'm sayin. No more preaching I promise.









bret4000


quality posts: 2 Private Messages bret4000

I just opened my 6.6 pounder and found:

one set of headband/wristbands #1947
one UV toothbrush sanitizer
one 5 piece speaker mounting kit
and a large marble roller-coaster set minus the box. (this was where most of the weight was).

Edit: Oh and a really crappy bag the went in the recycle bin.

My kids will be thrilled with the marble coaster thing!

amandahearsmusic


quality posts: 1 Private Messages amandahearsmusic

My Big o' Cosmos came a day early! Got the usual 1.4 lb haul, and headband/sweatband set #1527. I tried real hard to get the kitty to sit still long enough to pose with all three, but all I managed to get was the death look while she's wearing the headband. It kinda looks like a neck brace. She's gonna get busted for insurance fraud!



THANKS WOOT, as always.

NathanCooke


quality posts: 0 Private Messages NathanCooke

My Big o' Cosmos pulls have steadily declined in awesomeness over the years...

This time:
2x wristbands
1x headband #359
1 polka-dot tote bag
1 zer0 germ toothbrush sanitizer
1 Fact OR Crap DARE game

http://yfrog.com/h4cxttxj

Gabemax


quality posts: 3 Private Messages Gabemax
Gabemax wrote:Will that pedometer work with OS X 10.6?

Last Big o' Cosmos I got I was really DISAPPOINTED I only got a GENERIC bag except for a pedometer, which was cool but it wouldn't work with my mac so I COMPLAINED to w00t! but they refused to replace it with one that works (well, they sent me some other thing, but I don't think they really LOVE me enough). So I'm really hoping (EXPECTING) that I'll get a Mac compatible pedometer this time. Are you even listening, w00t!?

(sent from my iPhone)





"What's this? It's just a sack of crap!"



That one was dedicated to you, Mike.

SneezyKevinA


quality posts: 5 Private Messages SneezyKevinA

I'm to lazy to upload a picture!
I got:

headband/wristband set # 413
Toothbrush sanitizer
recycled bag
Hallmark greeting card software
Achieving Prosperity magnet set and magnet board (crap!)

Mini remote control car
texas air.

Edit - I forgot the empty black binder!

I put on the headband and wristbands and got the attention of one of my employees that was on the phone, it was all she could do NOT to laugh at me while talking to a customer. The other 2 of us however were laughing hard.


bdh008


quality posts: 7 Private Messages bdh008

So I got my Big Orphaned Cetacea today! :D
Here is what I received:
1x Knight Flight Batman
1x UV Toothbrush Sanitizer
1x Elephant Backpack
1x Totebag
2x Wristband
1x Headband
Texas Air

I tried to take a picture, but my nephews got to the Knight Flight too soon, so I made them pose with the head and wristbands.



Edit: P.S. They were trying to spell out Woot. Haha Thanks for the crap Woot!

goudaman40


quality posts: 4 Private Messages goudaman40

I can't wait to get mine . . . . the suspense is killing me (well, not really, but it does make the day go by).

Anyway, I think my Big o' Cosmos is taking a trip to Disney to see Mickey and Minnie because it arrived in Orlando and info was sent to the post office at midnight, but my "carp" is still in Orlando.

Enjoy your time on the Tea Cups and don't forget a spin around the world on "It's a Small World". (I really hope my "carp" got the Florida Resident Discount on the ticket).

See you soon little buddy!

jg2010


quality posts: 1 Private Messages jg2010

Hi All,

I am not a regular here but I scored a Big o' Cosmos and it would not be fair if I didn't let you all know the contents of my Big o' Cosmos.

Standard Big o' Cosmos
1.8 lbs
Headband #2721
2 wristbands
Black & Green bag
Truth, Crap or Dare game
Zero Germ Toothbrush Sanitizer

No letter but I had lots of fun anyway.

mtdew0000


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mtdew0000

hey tonycyndy wanna sell me the final fantasy controller??

triggerzz


quality posts: 3 Private Messages triggerzz

Yaayy - the Big o' Cosmos was just scanned into the FedEx near my house 20 minutes ago! They might actually deliver it tomorrow.

Darn Fedex Home Delivery still hasn't updated the weight, unless it really is only 1 lb.

bdh008


quality posts: 7 Private Messages bdh008
triggerzz wrote:Yaayy - the Big o' Cosmos was just scanned into the FedEx near my house 20 minutes ago! They might actually deliver it tomorrow.

Darn Fedex Home Delivery still hasn't updated the weight, unless it really is only 1 lb.



Mine ended up actually being around 1lb

lizbeth374


quality posts: 0 Private Messages lizbeth374

i am totally coveting the headbands and wristbands! they are awesome!

Boatload of Crapo-Primo x 11

omh1009


quality posts: 7 Private Messages omh1009
Jertyrael wrote:I'm in a pickle, guys. I checked my tracking today and it says it was delivered. I was home all day and .. nothing... I did not receive it.

Im not sure if I need to contact woot or usps (as it says they are the ones who delivered it)...

This makes me a sad panda =\ ...



Give a day or 2.



devoyr wrote:I might be in the same boat. Both the FedEx and USPS websites say the Big o' Cosmos was delivered yesterday at 3:59pm, but I was home all afternoon. Didn't hear the mailman come by, but I checked the box about 4:30 and there were just a couple letters in it.

I'll have to snag my local postal worker this afternoon and see what gives.



Lazy postman prefers to say that he delivered it, instead of putting it back in the system.

They done this to me twice. The first time very long ago (not a woot item), I called USPS. And they were all vague and slow to come up with an answer. They put me on hold till I hung up, but it showed up next day so that was that.

Second time, it was the last Big o' Cosmos before this one. I e-mailed woot, they told me to chill and next day, here it was.

It'll be probably in the mail truck overnight. Government workers, why need you be like so?

triggerzz


quality posts: 3 Private Messages triggerzz
bdh008 wrote:Mine ended up actually being around 1lb



I'll know for sure tomorrow! I'll post my Big o' Cosmos contents when I get it.

bspahr3


quality posts: 0 Private Messages bspahr3

OK...the eagle has landed! I had a 7.1 lb box but it was mostly full of that Texas air. Could have cut down the box by a 1/4 but who's complaining?? Here's what I got

1- Logitech S-220 2.1 Speaker minus the two speakers...subwoofer & volume control module only. Appears to power up but untested for sound so far. (Available for trades??!!)

1- Vivitar Digital Camera Starter Kit

1- Pro Caulk Kit...busted up container but parts seem intact. Could come in handy someday!

1- As Seen On TV!!! Zero Germ Toothbrush Sanitizer

1- WOOT headband/wristband #2795 (available for trade!!)

I'll post the picture as soon as I can figure out how.....

38 WOOTS and counting......3 Barnfuls of Crocodiles!!!

Tabazko


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Tabazko

Thanks Woot! The Standard Load at 1.4 lbs.

Headband #1945


Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Can I have hot sauce with that?

mikebbass


quality posts: 27 Private Messages mikebbass
Gabemax wrote:That one was dedicated to you, Mike.



I read that and laughed my bawls off nicely done .


Bags Of Crap
  1. Who wants Black Friday Crap? 11/24/2017
  2. Happy Birthday 7/26/2017
  3. Bag o' Crap V 12/12/2016
  4. Crappos 07/12/2016
  5. Bag o' Crap #1+2: Latrina 01/04/2016
  6. Have you Gotten a 2016 Crap? 01/27/2016
  7. Almost the Last Crap of the Year 12/29/2015
  8. Crap, I'm Stuffed 11/26/2015
  9. The Haunted Crap 10/28/2015
  10. Bureau of the Craps 7/14/2015
  11. The Craps of Hazard 5/27/2015
  12. The Wind Craps Mary 5/12/2015
  13. Lock, Stock & Two Smoking Craps 2/11/2015
  14. the-big-crap-theory 1/20/2015
  15. 10,000 Craps Under the Sea 11/29/2014
  16. The Bag of Shirt Crap 7/11/2014
  17. Basket of Cranberries 7/11/2014
  18. (Hand)Basket of Cranberries 3/23/2014
  19. 2nd Day of Crapness 12/4/13
  20. 45 Down Crossword 4/23/13
  21. FCWCECKMFONPTDMIPWAACBFMIGWS 9/18/12
  22. good-old-golden-crap-days 8/13/12
  23. we-eight-the-crap 7/12/12
  24. in-your-crapday-suit 7/12/12
  25. feliz-crapleanos 7/12/12
  26. who-smell-just-like-you 7/12/12
  27. not-exactly-a-goodie-bag 7/12/12
  28. Barrel of Crops 05/22/12
  29. Barrel of Crops 04/25/12
  30. Basket of Cranberries 03/22/12
  31. Basket of Cranberries 01/19/12
  32. Santa's Sack of Crap 12/25/11
  33. Basket of Cranberries 12/06/11
  34. Basket of Cranberries 11/09/11
  35. Basket of Cranberries 07/12/11
  36. Basket of Cranberries 06/15/11
  37. Random Crap 09/22/10
  38. Random Crap 08/20/10
  39. Random Crap 04/14/10
  40. Random Crap 01/28/10
  41. Random Crap 09/24/08
  42. Random Crap 04/01/08