September 13 at 11:00am CT: SanDisk Ultra 32GB microSDHC UHS-I Card with Adapter
September 13 at 4:00pm CT: SteelSeries 3Hv2 Gaming Headset
Prices start at $1 (Super-limited quantities)
WTF (Woot's Totally Fun-tastic) Pricing is a way for us to give you a chance at a ridiculous price on a specific deal without losing our shirts. Here's how it works:
• At the start time (see above), the deal launches at $1. There are just a few at this price. If you missed it, stay on that page for the next offer.
• Every 10 minutes, the price goes up a little more, with just a few at each price level. We'll keep raising the price until we reach a "final" price and/or it sells out. The price will increase 5-6 times before the final price is reached.
HINTS, TIPS, and EXPECTATIONS
• WTF Pricing is for these offers only.
• The deals will appear "Sold Out" until WTF Pricing starts at the specific times above.
• When the offer is live, click on it to try and buy it. A lot of other people will be clicking on it too.
• If you miss an offer, keep trying. Refresh the WTF page until the sale goes live again with the next price.
• There are only a few quantities at each price point. Not just one, but not dozens. A FEW. Each level will sell out really quickly. Most likely you're not going to get one for $1. BUT YOU NEVER KNOW.
• When you click on the offer, you might be ushered into Woot's Vestibule of Patience, the queue of customers who are trying to order. From there, you'll either be taken to the checkout page, or our servers will hiccup and kick you out to Woot's main page.
• You may get a message that your order has been denied or canceled. This just means that we ran out of inventory at that price before we could complete your order. Most likely this is going to happen, so just be ready for the disappointment.
And hey, if you ARE lucky enough to get the deal at one of the crazy-low prices, post about it in the thread below, or on social media, so other Wooters don't think this is some bait and switch deal. We can say it's not, but the internet never believes anyone. Help a Woot out, OK?
THANKS AND GOOD LUCK!