WootBot

quality posts: 17 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Are you wondering what awesomeness Woot has in store for Black Friday and Cyber Monday?
Keep reading to find out everything you need to know!

$5 Ships All Weekend
Life is sweeter when stuff ships cheaper. Between 12:00am CT 11/24 and 11:59pm CT 11/27, once you spend $5 on shipping, every order after that ships free! (Excludes Wine.Woot and international Shirt.Woot purchases.)
2,500 BOCs
Yes, you read that right. During Black Friday weekend we'll be offering 2,500 BOCs. Bring on the disappointment!
Black Friday and Cyber Monday Woot-Offs
Get ready to Woot-Off like you've never Wooted-Off before with Woot-Offs on Sellout and Wine on Black Friday and Cyber Monday and a Shirt Woot-Off on Black Friday.
Lowest Prices Ever on Yeti and Dyson
Get yourself a Dyson vacuum on 11/23 or a Yeti cooler on 11/24 for the lowest prices we've ever offered! Or get them both! We don't mind :)
35% Off All Shirts in the Shirt.Woot Catalog
Use code CYBERSHIRTS on Cyber Monday to get 35% off of any and all shirts in our catalog! Go ahead, make Shirty proud.

Be sure to download our app for BOCs, polls and games, and appsclusive deals that you won't want to miss!

Narfcake

quality posts: 392 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

Go ahead, make Shirty proud.

I'll try.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

qazxswe

quality posts: 8 Private Messages qazxswe
Narfcake wrote:I'll try.

Will the code work for CatShirtWoot though? 😸

CatCK

quality posts: 86 Private Messages CatCK

I got a Big ol' Cornucopia yesterday, so I guess I'm out of the running for this weekend's haul. Looking forward to the WootOff deals, though.

acraigl

quality posts: 213 Private Messages acraigl
CatCK wrote:I got a Big ol' Cornucopia yesterday, so I guess I'm out of the running for this weekend's haul. Looking forward to the WootOff deals, though.

Same.

BUY! >>

benjaminleebates

quality posts: 18 Private Messages benjaminleebates
acraigl wrote:Same.

You can find my shirts for sale HERE or THERE!

garryu

quality posts: 7 Private Messages garryu

My 9yo has a Basket of Cranberries on her Christmas list. That girl slays me. =D

x8

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1031 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

CatCK wrote:I got a Big ol' Cornucopia yesterday, so I guess I'm out of the running for this weekend's haul. Looking forward to the WootOff deals, though.

Yes, you won't be able to get another but I purposefully held back yesterday's Big ol' Cornucopias from shipping so they'd be in the group for letters and such.

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

pute

quality posts: 3 Private Messages pute

The Woot-Off light is shown on a Radio Shack TRS-80 - my first computer (Model 1 Level 1, $595). Any idea how many of them you'll have for the Woot-Off? :~)

kalee11

quality posts: 42 Private Messages kalee11
ThunderThighs wrote:Yes, you won't be able to get another but I purposefully held back yesterday's Big ol' Cornucopias from shipping so they'd be in the group for letters and such.

YAY!!!!

ThunderThighs

Staff

pute wrote:The Woot-Off light is shown on a Radio Shack TRS-80 - my first computer (Model 1 Level 1, $595). Any idea how many of them you'll have for the Woot-Off? :~)

And if you ever called their Computer Customer Service, you may have talked to me.

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

olcubmaster

quality posts: 33 Private Messages olcubmaster
ThunderThighs wrote:And if you ever called their Computer Customer Service, you may have talked to me.

You mean to tell me Tandy/Radio Shack once employed child labor?

Sugar 'em up and send 'em home

ThunderThighs

Staff

olcubmaster wrote:You mean to tell me Tandy/Radio Shack once employed child labor?

Awwww, you're such a sweetheart.

acraigl

kalee11 wrote:YAY!!!!

Same

BUY! >>

acraigl

olcubmaster wrote:You mean to tell me Tandy/Radio Shack once employed child labor?

BUY! >>

pute

quality posts: 3 Private Messages pute
ThunderThighs wrote:And if you ever called their Computer Customer Service, you may have talked to me.

Never needed to, but if I had only known! Almost 39 years later, computers are still my avocation, now also my vocation, and my abbreviated Woot forums name. ;)

sanagna

quality posts: 9 Private Messages sanagna

I feel a letter in my future. Now will it be a TT letter or a letter from Publisher's Clearinghouse. One I will throw out the other I will run through the house like a two year old

qazxswe

sanagna wrote:I feel a letter in my future. Now will it be a TT letter or a letter from Publisher's Clearinghouse. One I will throw out the other I will run through the house like a two year old

You don't HAVE to throw out the letter from TT. I'm sure you could find somebody brave enough to accept it. 😆

Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

sanagna wrote:I feel a letter in my future. ...

Toss out whichever one is written in Comic Sans.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!

ThunderThighs

Staff

Narfcake wrote:Toss out whichever one is written in Comic Sans.

//changes font on the form letter I was testing for wootbot letters

jk

brxndxn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brxndxn

2500 Bags of Crap? That's garbage. All we want are bags of crap and Woot makes them more rare than a Purple Jeff Bezos.

CatCK

quality posts: 86 Private Messages CatCK
ThunderThighs wrote:Yes, you won't be able to get another but I purposefully held back yesterday's Big ol' Cornucopias from shipping so they'd be in the group for letters and such.

Excellent! Thanks!

FlorianLikesThis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages FlorianLikesThis

the code "CYBERSHIRTS" doesnt work for me, why?

wajeremy

quality posts: 5 Private Messages wajeremy

Staff

FlorianLikesThis wrote:the code "CYBERSHIRTS" doesnt work for me, why?

Because it is not yet Monday!

Head Magister of the Woot!Loops Cereal Bar

FlorianLikesThis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages FlorianLikesThis
wajeremy wrote:Because it is not yet Monday!

oooh it is NEXT monday?

i thought this week was cyber monday week according to (german) google it is 20th to 27th.
this means i might lose some shirts from my cart?

Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

Finally made an order to unlock the shipping. My internet at home wasn't working and neither was trying to order on my phone, which I'm guessing is due to the cart not liking Edge and/or W10M.

qazxswe

Narfcake wrote:Finally made an order to unlock the shipping. My internet at home wasn't working and neither was trying to order on my phone, which I'm guessing is due to the cart not liking Edge and/or W10M.

Maybe both?

kalee11

quality posts: 42 Private Messages kalee11

Will Woot expand the warehouse capacity for catalog shirts tomorrow? Otherwise I expect those to sell out really quickly.

Krollig2

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Krollig2

Staff

kalee11 wrote:Will Woot expand the warehouse capacity for catalog shirts tomorrow? Otherwise I expect those to sell out really quickly.

Will we ever?! We are open and ready for all your shirt orders...and since you asked, I look forward to sending out the 100s of shirts you will buy tomorrow

nagatalee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nagatalee

The cybershirts code worked for me on catalog shirts but not on the Top 20 shirt Double Nope. It says it should work for both. Can anyone share any insight? Thanks!

ThunderThighs

Staff

nagatalee wrote:The cybershirts code worked for me on catalog shirts but not on the Top 20 shirt Double Nope. It says it should work for both. Can anyone share any insight? Thanks!

Could you try again, pls? I just tried and it worked for me. Make sure you type in all caps: CYBERSHIRTS

michellemmmm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages michellemmmm
ThunderThighs wrote:Could you try again, pls? I just tried and it worked for me. Make sure you type in all caps: CYBERSHIRTS

It's not working for me either. What classifies as a catalog tee? Also it's not taking it off the Double Nope for me too.

nagatalee

ThunderThighs wrote:Could you try again, pls? I just tried and it worked for me. Make sure you type in all caps: CYBERSHIRTS

Tried again, and it still isn't working. I took a screenshot of the page, but I don't see a way to upload it to this post. The total cost is $30 ($11 + $11 + 8), and "CYBERSHIRTS" takes off $7.70, so it's discounting the catalog shirts but not the $8 Double Nope - Cat shirt.

michellemmmm

nagatalee wrote:Tried again, and it still isn't working. I took a screenshot of the page, but I don't see a way to upload it to this post. The total cost is $30 ($11 + $11 + 8), and "CYBERSHIRTS" takes off $7.70, so it's discounting the catalog shirts but not the $8 Double Nope - Cat shirt.

It isn't taking anything off the $8 shirts for me too. Including ones from the catalog.

Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

The catalog shows all available shirts, but they are not necessarily "catalog".

$8-$11 = Woot Plus. The discount will not apply.
$10-$13 = Top 20. Discount can apply.
$11-$14 = Catalog. Discount can apply.

I've ordered some shirts already, so I can verify this.

ThunderThighs

Staff

Narfcake wrote:The catalog shows all available shirts, but they are not necessarily "catalog".

Narf, I love you. LOL

Thanks for figuring it out.

michellemmmm

Narfcake wrote:The catalog shows all available shirts, but they are not necessarily "catalog".

Thanks so much for the clarification!

nagatalee

ThunderThighs wrote:Narf, I love you. LOL

Thanks for figuring it out.

I'm still confused. The shirt I want to purchase is Double Nope - Cat, and it's in the Top 20. But the discount doesn't work for it. It's listed at $8-$11. The one I want to purchase is $8. Please advise! Thanks!

ThunderThighs

Staff

nagatalee wrote:I'm still confused. The shirt I want to purchase is Double Nope - Cat, and it's in the Top 20. But the discount doesn't work for it. It's listed at $8-$11. The one I want to purchase is $8. Please advise! Thanks!

So any shirt that is already discounted in a Plus event ($8 for Standard or $11 for Premium) is excluded.

Look for this icon. These will excluded.

And the main shirt page shows the low price as $10:

Hope that helps.

Update 2: We've ended the Top Sellers event so that should remove most of the confusion. We hope.

Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

I see what's happening - some of the designs in the Top 20 are also Top 2017 Sellers -- which is a plus sale. As they're discounted already, the CYBERSHIRTS code will not apply to them.

• Click here for designs in the Top 20 that are not discounted already.

• Click here for all regular priced offerings.

• Click here or here for catshirtswoot. Or to be really official, here.

• Click here if you're going to complain about all the options.

• Click here if you're going to ragequit over the inability to purchase something here.

• Click on the link in my .sig to learn about the brand differences.
  • No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.