I have to apologize for the late posting. I received my "Take Me Home, Country Craps" a while back but I've been waiting to open it partly because I was enjoying the anticipation of being highly disappointed and partly because I was laid off right before this purchase so I was slightly concerned about what my better half would think, or more specifically say, about this wise investment.
This was my first Bet on Cold experience and I have to say that my disappointment level was highly lacking which quite frankly was, well highly disappointing so I guess mission accomplished. Thanks Woot!
Without further ado... Behold! My newly acquired crap...
Contents of bag/box of crap...
- 2 Tx air pouches, minus the Tx air which is good because I've already got more than I can handle.
- Professional nail clippers which may or may not have been previously opened. They're so nice I think I'll just take an antibiotic and go for it.
- Pliers in case professional nail clippers aren't enough.
- Reflective Vest set. SWEET!
- Self described Crappy Ice Scraper. I agree.
- Bruntmor Krater French Press made with Borosilicate Glass which is a big word so it must be good.
- My Crap Bag. Now that I say it out loud sounds terribly, terribly wrong.
- Brown cardboard lunch box which contained a slightly smaller but much more durable metal Woot lunchbox.
- Rustic Bears box which only contained a single bear. About as a solid case of false advertising as I've seen. At least that's what my lawyer said about it.
- 3 JOTO S6 phone cases. My new status symbol.
- Mysterious white package labeled "Tera 2Pcs 1200mAh R... with Tera Dust Cloth" which somehow translated to X-Box one batteries and a microfiber cloth. Not sure how the cloth is used in this set.
- White Under Armor shirt XL
- Checkered Galaxy Slim Fit XL dress shirt. Thankfully for me such a thing as SLIM XL exists.
- Quit I cannot. Too legit I am. size S teeshirt
- shirt woot! sticker
There was a lot of useful stuff in here. In fact I'm ready whenever you are Woot for my first job interview! I live right down the street. I'll just sit here waiting for your call.
A few more pics for your viewing pleasure...
My very disappointed son
Duck face sporting my new SLIM XL.
Bear lamp meet your new neighbor Rustic bear clock
And finally, the obligatory pet post...
I think the strange moto found on back of my new JOTO phone covers bests describes my first Bet on Cold experience...
Now I understand the attraction.