Back to Amazon.com

drgandalf

quality posts: 49 Private Messages drgandalf

Our BOCs came a week ago, but I've been unable to post because of a medical issue. Anyway, here's what I got:

The Bag:
- Paper bag with yellow "?"

The Crap:
- 2016 Calendar
- Ab exercise rolling thing
- Camo bag for 10" tablet
- Shiny outdoor furniture cover 78x106"
- Men's Small green Yoda T-shirt
- Pair of colorful food prep mats
- Nexus phone case
- Accordion fold memento thing
- Set of three electric candles - actual wax with LED light

The Wooty Stuff
- 2 partially inflated sacks of Texas air
- Crappy Ice Scraper
- Woot Shirt sticker
- No Monkeys
- No Letters
- No Aliens

Some of the items look useful, like the tablet bag, the food mats, and the candles.
The ice scraper might come in handy as a third backup unit.
The calendar will be useful again in 2044. I don't think I'll wait.
The rest goes to the Books for Kids charity auction at Balticon this year.

Rowan loves to hover. Willow observes. Luna is proud of her proteges.

helenhalla

quality posts: 12 Private Messages helenhalla

Our Bet on Colds came last week. Here's what I got:

The Bag:
- Paper bag with yellow "?"

The Crap:
- Kids Ninja costume
- Sheet set for Full size bed
- Vegetable peeler
- Spiral vegetable cutter
- Arabian Stallion horse figure 1:12
- Set of 3 padded mailers
- Mardi Gras mask
- Kids Medium Boba Fett T-shirt
- Purple 14" wig
- Clock/hygrometer/barometer combo ($1.99 value!)
- Blue agate arrowhead in orange sack

The Wooty Stuff:
- 3 sacks of Texas air
- Crappy Ice Scraper
- Woot Shirt sticker
- Monkeys with blue picnic cape
- No Letters
- No Aliens

Rowan likes having a second BOC to hover over.

SylvreKat

quality posts: 44 Private Messages SylvreKat
bositrim wrote:...

2 x Shower curtains; whose manufacturer makes fantastic use of the word, "Specifical". I dare you to use it in a sentence any better then them!

Nebber mind using "specifical," I want to know 1) why she's about to wear headphones into her bath, and 2) why she even bothers with even a specifical shower curtain when the other side of the tub has big-ssa windows to another room.

Screw the shower curtain, she needs to invest in some WINDOW curtains!

>'Kat

+1 +1+1+4 +3 +1 +2

SylvreKat

bchlor4evr wrote:Google no sew tshirt pillow. They are pretty simple to do.

Thanks for the tip, but no sew won't work for me as even the sleeves have a design. It's a memento tee from last year's eclipse, which I couldn't pass up even though it's a tiny kid's shirt (literally the only size they had left)

Narfcake wrote:Flip inside out and sew the neckline together, the sleeve hems together, and most of the bottom hem. Right side out through the remaining opening and stuff with polyester. Close off the remaining opening.

Or just skip every step and tuck in the sleeves to use like a pillow case.

And thanks, Narf! I hadn't thought to make it a pillow case. And I figured making it into a pillow couldn't possibly be as easy as simply sewing shut all the openings.

Looks like I may be sewing this coming weekend!

>'Kat

+1 +1+1+4 +3 +1 +2

SylvreKat

YAY! Hovering Rowan pics! He's really getting the hang of it. (get it? hang? huh?huh?)

>'Kat

+1 +1+1+4 +3 +1 +2

mick52

quality posts: 25 Private Messages mick52

mick52

my favorite part of seeing everyone bags is.. the pics of everyone pets!!

i love all the dogs!!

i love all the cats!!

i even love draco....

riona

quality posts: 9 Private Messages riona

Finally making time to post what I got in my Feb Crap :-)

Rustic Bears Clock (Bear with fish in his mouth)
(2) Disney Frozen Lenticular 9"x6" Puzzles
Disney Frozen Stickers
OZAKI O!coat Phone Case for iPhone 6 Plus (London Themed blue leather folio case)
STM iPad/D10 10" zipper case
5-pc Value Kitchen Set (2 towels, 2 pot holders, 1 oven mitten)
Static Electicity Antenna for Cars
(2) Silver Kitchen Cooking Oven Mitts
3pk Men's Classic Fit Boxer Briefs (Size Small)
iPhone vehicle charger - VERY OLD since it's for iPhone 4 or 4S
6" Slip Joint Pliers
Battery Operated Pencil Sharpener
Cat Pin Fasion Jewelry
Bag of Silver Bead strings
Anvil Men's Med Black 'Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Anatomy' t-shirt
FOTL Men's Med Navy Blue Long Sleeve t-shirt (no decoration)
? Bag w/Handle
Crappy Ice Scraper
Woot! Shirt Sticker

12/20/13 Backpack of Crap
6/2/14 Random Crap (Start of computers.woot)
7/11/14 Birthday Celebrations Crap and Shirt Crap
7/11/17 Birthday Celebrations Crap
10/17/17 October Crap
11/20/17 0ffice of B33ler #2 Crap
12/4/17 Cr@pv3nt 4 A11 Crap

bchlor4evr

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bchlor4evr

I have to apologize for the late posting. I received my "Take Me Home, Country Craps" a while back but I've been waiting to open it partly because I was enjoying the anticipation of being highly disappointed and partly because I was laid off right before this purchase so I was slightly concerned about what my better half would think, or more specifically say, about this wise investment.

This was my first Bet on Cold experience and I have to say that my disappointment level was highly lacking which quite frankly was, well highly disappointing so I guess mission accomplished. Thanks Woot!

Without further ado... Behold! My newly acquired crap...

Contents of bag/box of crap...

• 2 Tx air pouches, minus the Tx air which is good because I've already got more than I can handle.
  • Professional nail clippers which may or may not have been previously opened. They're so nice I think I'll just take an antibiotic and go for it.
  • Pliers in case professional nail clippers aren't enough.
  • Reflective Vest set. SWEET!
  • Self described Crappy Ice Scraper. I agree.
  • Bruntmor Krater French Press made with Borosilicate Glass which is a big word so it must be good.
  • My Crap Bag. Now that I say it out loud sounds terribly, terribly wrong.
  • Brown cardboard lunch box which contained a slightly smaller but much more durable metal Woot lunchbox.
  • Rustic Bears box which only contained a single bear. About as a solid case of false advertising as I've seen. At least that's what my lawyer said about it.
  • 3 JOTO S6 phone cases. My new status symbol.
  • Mysterious white package labeled "Tera 2Pcs 1200mAh R... with Tera Dust Cloth" which somehow translated to X-Box one batteries and a microfiber cloth. Not sure how the cloth is used in this set.
  • White Under Armor shirt XL
  • Checkered Galaxy Slim Fit XL dress shirt. Thankfully for me such a thing as SLIM XL exists.
  • Quit I cannot. Too legit I am. size S teeshirt
  • shirt woot! sticker

There was a lot of useful stuff in here. In fact I'm ready whenever you are Woot for my first job interview! I live right down the street. I'll just sit here waiting for your call.

A few more pics for your viewing pleasure...

My very disappointed son

Duck face sporting my new SLIM XL.

Bear lamp meet your new neighbor Rustic bear clock

And finally, the obligatory pet post...

I think the strange moto found on back of my new JOTO phone covers bests describes my first Bet on Cold experience...

Now I understand the attraction.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1039 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

bchlor4evr wrote:I have to apologize for the late posting. I received my "Take Me Home, Country Craps" a while back but I've been waiting to open it partly because I was enjoying the anticipation of being highly disappointed and partly because I was laid off right before this purchase so I was slightly concerned about what my better half would think, or more specifically say, about this wise investment.

This was my first Bet on Cold experience and I have to say that my disappointment level was highly lacking which quite frankly was, well highly disappointing so I guess mission accomplished. Thanks Woot!

There was a lot of useful stuff in here. In fact I'm ready whenever you are Woot for my first job interview! I live right down the street. I'll just sit here waiting for your call.

I think the strange moto found on back of my new JOTO phone covers bests describes my first Bet on Cold experience...

Now I understand the attraction.

WOW! Great first crap post, sir! Those craps are quite addictive.

And as for jobs, we have a few available

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

ThunderThighs

Staff

You're at 14.7%

Soooooooooooooooooo close. Just need a couple more to make that 15% goal.

YOU CAN DO IT!

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

Narfcake

quality posts: 397 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

I didn't have much time this morning before work, but the penguin and cat plushies would've kept piling up otherwise ...

At least there's a crap bag (unlike last time), so I'm already not fully disappointed.

I'll get to the rest tonight.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

mikeymoe

quality posts: 11 Private Messages mikeymoe

Gotta help get TT to 15%:

Sorry for the late posting - spending a lot of time in medical facilities these past several days.

On to the Disappointment:

Pirate Shirt - Anvil, size L (cool shirt, too small for me)

Ice cleats - initial yay!, (live in Wisconsin don't you know) fine print - size small

Not so disappointing:
Glass baby bottle - to nephew, his wife is pregnant

Bag of refinished Titlelist golf balls - to brother who golfs

Paper ? woot bag

Screen protector

Bath mat set in green which matches bathroom décor and color matches shower curtain in prior Bet on Cold - ha - not so very disappointing!

Kitchen scoop

Spring clamps

Gaming mouse

Ice cube molds

Shower speaker waterproof - in green

HDMI cable - in green

Aquarium plants

Crappy ice scraper - in green

stryderryu

quality posts: 20 Private Messages stryderryu

I accidentally posted mine in January's. I fixed it before TT could notice >.>

I loved my crap this month! Thank you so much Woot! It was a strange mix of animal, clothing, and miscellaneous stuff

Animals:
emergency horse sound maker
2016 illustrated cat calendar
The Island of Lemurs narrated by Morgan Freeman
small dog/ cat nail trimmers
bear silicone mold
Reach for the Stars mug (I love this so much)
Rustic bears clock

Clothing:
M 'We Rebel Sweater' (great gift though it fits)
M 'Drink up snowes' (going to my brother)
M Galaxy long sleeve picnic table/ farmer shirt I will wear
XXL pinstripe long sleeve shirt

Misc:
food scooper
3 ball mixers for shakes
2 kindle covers
1 amazon fire cover
1 crappy ice scrape (too small for the storms we got recently, but thanks for the attempt woot)
set of 5 black vinyl tiles
1 'My crap" bag

fantastic haul. Sorry for being late, but I didn't want to break

RdiPr

quality posts: 2 Private Messages RdiPr

I nearly forgot to share, I got a variety of items, all pictured above and each more crappy than the last.
I received 1 kindle case
1 Manilla envelope
1 Star Wars/D and D crossover Woot shirt
1 Apple watch band, pink
1 LG G5 tempered glass screen protector
1 mini display port adapter
1 Crappy ice scraper
1 crap bag
1 box of secret sisters cards
1 set of usb speakers that I couldn't get to work
1 make your own rubberband bracelets kit
1 shirt.woot sticker
1 lightswitch cover
3 giant tweezers
1 screaming monkey
1 dog paw print rug

[VMod edit: fixed the pic]

Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

Chef hats. Maybe?

Magic (water) balloons. There was no magic. FALSE ADVERTISING!

Water hand egg! Meh.

Fantasy yarn. But it exists -- how could it be a fantasy?!

BBQ grill brush. Useful.

WTF?

Crappy ice scraper. Useful in 60+ degree SoCal. /s

Beads, bands, and cupcake molds. Meh, meh, and meh because cake wasn't included ... though I should probably be glad that cake wasn't included too.

iPhone 6+ wallet case. Looks nice, but no phone included. Meh.

Reusuable cups (Colts and Packers). Sports. Meh.

Knockoff Lego and a dictionary. Are you trying to tell me something, Woot?

Ice cube molds. Maybe the ice scraper will be needed afterall?

Another case and quesionable compass. Meh.

Not a shirt.woot shirt. And it's on Anvil. Meh.

Peeler set and stretch bands. Maybe useful? Fake cell antenna that's pre-broken? Not useful.

My cat plushie got ticked off because the crap went back into the box. +2 for the kendama and shirt.woot decal, though.

Kudos to TT and the crew. Thanks for the crap, Woot!

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!

notenoughstuff

quality posts: 2 Private Messages notenoughstuff

My extra Bet on Cold came today!
It was exciting to go through the box. Contents included:
Wireless alarm system (used, or is that refurbished?), Pinata (how do I put that little symbol above the 'n'?), KitchenAid blender, nice rug, cargo pants, metal shelf, box of garden supplies, mugs, iPod speaker system, Yukon backpack, soft seat cushion, soft back rest, shirt, a combination spice/key rack, thousands upon thousands of camera straps (I could have swore you guys said you were out of those),and last but not least - a Nintendo Switch (wowzers!). Too much fun! Thanks Woot!!

mick52

notenoughstuff wrote:
Wireless alarm system (used, or is that refurbished?), Pinata (how do I put that little symbol above the 'n'?), KitchenAid blender, nice rug, cargo pants, metal shelf, box of garden supplies, mugs, iPod speaker system, Yukon backpack, soft seat cushion, soft back rest, shirt, a combination spice/key rack, thousands upon thousands of camera straps (I could have swore you guys said you were out of those),and last but not least - a Nintendo Switch (wowzers!). Too much fun! Thanks Woot!!

you got some GREAT stuff and Nintendo Switch!!!!! WHOO HOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

mick52

so mr.mick for the first time ever was trying for a "bag". both of us at the same time scored a "bag", his first time trying!! sooo exciting!!

and than his bag got cancelled. i forgot to mention that, that could happen. so he received much disappointment already...
he said mine didn't get cancelled because my computer is so much faster than his. which could be true. lol

mick52

SO HERE IS WHAT I GOT!

like 57 of those key chain thingys

a crap bag

a bucket of toys to play in the dirt or sand

a fancy gold fit bit watch band

a chem shirt that fit my GD

one of those, they really are pretty cute bear clocks

some post its

ohh, a you can put beer in the back packs with the straw things to drink the beer that i wish was around 42 years ago when i could have snuck beer into those high school football games that i had to go to lol

packers cup

couple more phone cases

got like 3 packs now of the black sticky paper

smart phone battery... me a flip phone still!!

this panda is cute, i did not put batterys in him yet to see what he does.. i think he sings and is cute

this funny, great glass

all and all pretty silly useless stuff...

I LIKED IT WOOT!!!!!

mick52

shit forgot a pet pic!

nina and georgia

and whitesys back.

SylvreKat

Narfcake wrote:...
My cat plushie got ticked off because the crap went back into the box. +2 for the kendama and shirt.woot decal, though.

Kudos to TT and the crew. Thanks for the crap, Woot!

Gosh, Narf finally posted your crappage. Bet that puts us at 15% now.

On the kendama toy (which I never knew that's what it's called)--a pal in college gave me one before he returned back to Japan. I could get the first two cups, and sometimes the smallest. Never could get the spike. My bro's friend came over, saw it, said "Oh neat, what's that?" and got all four on his first try of each. I hated him.

>'Kat

+1 +1+1+4 +3 +1 +2

SylvreKat

notenoughstuff wrote:

NICE haul! You can make some marguerites while you whack your piñata.

>'Kat

+1 +1+1+4 +3 +1 +2

AnniKat

quality posts: 20 Private Messages AnniKat
mick52 wrote:shit forgot a pet pic!

nina and georgia

and whitesys back.

Are Nina and Georgia about the same size? They both look like great dogs, but they seemed to trade sizes in your pics.

/\~/\- ))
>'x'< (( AnniKat
/ - \ _))

x24

moles1138

quality posts: 49 Private Messages moles1138
mick52 wrote:

this funny, great glass

My buddy has that shirt. It's his favorite. He also had the glass but dropped it and it broke.

BonoMan

quality posts: 18 Private Messages BonoMan
SylvreKat wrote:NICE haul! You can make some marguerites while you whack your piñata.

>'Kat

Careful though. Too many margaritas and you may not be able to whack the pinata.

ThunderThighs

Staff

notenoughstuff wrote:

Whoa! A nintendo switch! Kristen in the warehouse must really like you!!!

Hope you enjoy the crappy letter experience!

ThunderThighs

Staff

You did it! You got to

WOOHOO! CONGRATS! As a way of thank you, I'm giving 15% of those that posted their crap a $5 coupon.

107 people have posted their crap.
15% of that is 16.

I picked 16 crap posters at random using Excel's random function for page and post. If that post isn't a crap post, I'll move down to the next post until I find one.

And the coupon goes to:

Aliwaddy
bjprice
BonoMan
jaimenerick
jimidork
LindaGibson99
mahorn4
pettibonseattle
rcheek17
scooter1979
Tiesonthewll
txsrooster
WierdBMD
wingone
Xiej
xvolution

The coupon code is FIFTEEN (all caps).
It's good for $5 off any order except gourmet.woot.
The coupon expires 9/15/2018 11:59 am CT.

THANK YOU ALL!

MissM99

quality posts: 3 Private Messages MissM99

Puzzle, bath sponges, shirt, towels,Book, bunch of stuff. TY Woot!

The link isn't broken! https://imgur.com/a/9RiFJ works when I paste it, but it shows as broken

[TT: fixed it!]

garryu

quality posts: 9 Private Messages garryu

Pet Hoodie, Light-up LEDs, Halloween
Galaxy S6 Wallet
Clear acrylic tote
Scrapbook Tin
6m HDMI cable
iPad folio
Collapsible holder of stuff
Stainless Steel insulated beer mug
Crappy Ice scraper
Shirt.woot sticker
Woot ? bag
Blue cape screaming monkey

and the Coup de gras - one VERY broken vase.

No inside pets, so here's a kid in the box:

x8

Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

moles1138 wrote:My buddy has that shirt. It's his favorite. He also had the glass but dropped it and it broke.

There's still some available.

Fantastic Family Breakfast Glass - 15oz

SylvreKat

AnniKat wrote:Are Nina and Georgia about the same size? They both look like great dogs, but they seemed to trade sizes in your pics.

Good catch, A'Kat. I totally missed the switched sizes!

>'Kat

+1 +1+1+4 +3 +1 +2

SylvreKat

BonoMan wrote:Careful though. Too many margaritas and you may not be able to whack the pinata.

Yeah, you could end up whacking everything BUT the piñata!

>'Kat

+1 +1+1+4 +3 +1 +2

SylvreKat

ThunderThighs wrote:You did it! You got to

See Narf? I told you that finally posting your crap would get us there. If you'd only posted sooner, TT would've been happy that much sooner. Gosh, she might've even handed out cat-shirts instead of coupons in gratitude.

>'Kat

+1 +1+1+4 +3 +1 +2

mick52

AnniKat wrote:Are Nina and Georgia about the same size? They both look like great dogs, but they seemed to trade sizes in your pics.

they are good lookin dogs!!
except nina gets eye boogers all the time.
thank you AnniKat

georgia is little taller than nina and nina weighs more than georgia. nina is only 8 months old, georgia almost 2. so nina will end up bigger. i hope not much more than 80 lbs. that georgia though, has springs in her legs! can out run nina forever........ lol

i posted both pics cause the switching looking thing was funny.

i hope all is good for you.

WierdBMD

quality posts: 12 Private Messages WierdBMD

WOOHOO! CONGRATS! As a way of thank you, I'm giving 15% of those that posted their crap a $5 coupon.

15% of that is 16.

I picked 16 crap posters at random using Excel's random function for page and post. If that post isn't a crap post, I'll move down to the next post until I find one.

And the coupon goes to:

Aliwaddy
bjprice
BonoMan
jaimenerick
jimidork
LindaGibson99
mahorn4
pettibonseattle
rcheek17
scooter1979
Tiesonthewll
txsrooster
WierdBMD
wingone
Xiej
xvolution

THANK YOU ALL!

Thank you soo much.

soundslikekatydid

quality posts: 3 Private Messages soundslikekatydid

Sorry for the late post! Here are the contents of my February Bet on Cold!

- 1 paper ? bag
- 1 blue storage bin
- 1 kid’s t-shirt
- 1 blue Woot monkey (YAY!)
- 1 melon slicer
- 1 washi tape set
- 1 shirt.woot sticker
- 1 crappy ice scraper
- 1 wash cloth
- 2 dryer balls shaped like sheep
- 1 bag of water balloons
- 1 textbook of “Mergers, Acquisitions, and other Restructuring Activities”
- 1 set of 4 baskets
- 1 Mango Spot pest repeller
- 1 storage container
- 1 bath rug

Thank you so much for the disappointment, Woot!

pjr175

quality posts: 32 Private Messages pjr175

Sorry for the late post, but here is my CRAP:

Belle Of The Brawl Book
Pre-Algebra Work Book
Vinyl Wall Stickers
3 Phone Cases
Inflatable Zombie
Owl iPad Cover
Woot Monkey
Woot Bag
Digital Thermometer
2 Packs Charging Cables
Crappy Ice Scraper
24 Silicone Baking Cups
Shirt Woot Sticker
Betray Shirt Size Small
3 Battery Packs
2 "Get Fit" Silicone Rings
Cat or Dog or Rabbit Bow
2 Rolls of KT Tape

As always Bet on Colds are enjoyable! Thanks Woot, TT, and Kristen!

x29 = 319lbs

selehman

quality posts: 3 Private Messages selehman

Okay got my additional Crap last week, I saved it until Saturday for a group un-boxing at the trailer park for St Pattys day.

First off there was like 50 of these little plastic "Toy Dogs" in there. Kiya The Rescue Dog was very upset at this since she wanted 50 "Dog Toys".

Here is the rest of the crap
Tons of little Toy Dogs
A bunch of cardboard building blocks.
A Pack of Pokemon Cards (unopened)
Pumpkin Spice Coffee Mug
A key and letter hanger/organizer
An Aerobed pump (no aerobed so I guess I need to buy one from Amazon)
Grass carpet squares
Ukulele
Shadow Boxes
Flex Brew Coffee Pot
Light up Xmas Decoration (works)
4 in 1 Pitching toy (I am actually excited about this one)
Small Northern Face Pink Fleece
Bug Out Bag (didn't know I needed one until I got this)

Kiya at first was quite disappointed with this crap since she got some toys in the last one. She quickly forgave Woot after a quick search of the Lake Trailor Park we where at for the weekend revealed one heck of a find.

After I verified it was not human she went to town on it the rest of the night and quickly forgot about her disappointment.

jimidork

quality posts: 18 Private Messages jimidork

15% of that is 16.

And the coupon goes to:

Aliwaddy
bjprice
BonoMan
jaimenerick
jimidork
LindaGibson99
mahorn4
pettibonseattle
rcheek17
scooter1979
Tiesonthewll
txsrooster
WierdBMD
wingone
Xiej
xvolution

THANK YOU ALL!

First, my Melody gets famous on the Woot FB page, now, this? Where do I start? Thank you, TT and The Academy and Excel and my momma! And all the little people!

Pretend there are a bunch of badges here, since I never got around to ever adding any and don't even remember what teams I was on for those fun games and some crap bags besides the standard and then there's this lucky badge...