Back to Amazon.com

vega2010

quality posts: 8 Private Messages vega2010
selehman wrote:Okay got my additional Crap last week, I saved it until Saturday for a group un-boxing at the trailer park for St Pattys day.

First off there was like 50 of these little plastic "Toy Dogs" in there. Kiya The Rescue Dog was very upset at this since she wanted 50 "Dog Toys".

Here is the rest of the crap
Tons of little Toy Dogs
A bunch of cardboard building blocks.
A Pack of Pokemon Cards (unopened)
Pumpkin Spice Coffee Mug
A key and letter hanger/organizer
An Aerobed pump (no aerobed so I guess I need to buy one from Amazon)
Grass carpet squares
Ukulele
Shadow Boxes
Flex Brew Coffee Pot
Light up Xmas Decoration (works)
4 in 1 Pitching toy (I am actually excited about this one)
Small Northern Face Pink Fleece
Bug Out Bag (didn't know I needed one until I got this)

Kiya at first was quite disappointed with this crap since she got some toys in the last one. She quickly forgave Woot after a quick search of the Lake Trailor Park we where at for the weekend revealed one heck of a find.

After I verified it was not human she went to town on it the rest of the night and quickly forgot about her disappointment.

Can you post a picture of this 4 in 1 Pitching toy? o.O Is there really 4 different ways to pinch?!

LindaGibson99

quality posts: 6 Private Messages LindaGibson99

Wow! Awesome, I just now saw this post. Thanks.

ThunderThighs wrote:You did it! You got to

WOOHOO! CONGRATS! As a way of thank you, I'm giving 15% of those that posted their crap a $5 coupon.

107 people have posted their crap.
15% of that is 16.

I picked 16 crap posters at random using Excel's random function for page and post. If that post isn't a crap post, I'll move down to the next post until I find one.

And the coupon goes to:

Aliwaddy
bjprice
BonoMan
jaimenerick
jimidork
LindaGibson99
mahorn4
pettibonseattle
rcheek17
scooter1979
Tiesonthewll
txsrooster
WierdBMD
wingone
Xiej
xvolution

The coupon code is FIFTEEN (all caps).
It's good for $5 off any order except gourmet.woot.
The coupon expires 9/15/2018 11:59 am CT.

THANK YOU ALL!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1039 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

garryu wrote:Pet Hoodie, Light-up LEDs, Halloween
Galaxy S6 Wallet
Clear acrylic tote
Scrapbook Tin
6m HDMI cable
iPad folio
Collapsible holder of stuff
Stainless Steel insulated beer mug
Crappy Ice scraper
Shirt.woot sticker
Woot ? bag
Blue cape screaming monkey

and the Coup de gras - one VERY broken vase.

No inside pets, so here's a kid in the box:

We call the broken plate a "Woot Puzzle."

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1039 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

selehman wrote:Okay got my additional Crap last week, I saved it until Saturday for a group un-boxing at the trailer park for St Pattys day.

First off there was like 50 of these little plastic "Toy Dogs" in there. Kiya The Rescue Dog was very upset at this since she wanted 50 "Dog Toys".

Kiya at first was quite disappointed with this crap since she got some toys in the last one. She quickly forgave Woot after a quick search of the Lake Trailor Park we where at for the weekend revealed one heck of a find.

After I verified it was not human she went to town on it the rest of the night and quickly forgot about her disappointment.

YAY! THANK YOU FOR POSTING! This is what makes the letters so fun. I hope you enjoyed it as well!

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

jesse1470

quality posts: 9 Private Messages jesse1470

Way late on posting my Bet on Cold... My apologies. Things came up and well you all know how it goes. But none the less here is mine.

1 x Make Your Own Taco Bowl... may use someday
1 x Set of Decorative Egg Bunny Figures...
1 x Camera Bag..... Donated Since I got one in the last one.
1 x Set Silicone baking cups... Will keep and use.
3 x Tennis Ball Dog Toys (At the time of posting my dog has effectively shredded them all down to nothing then brightly colored threads)
1 x Halloween Blow Up Frankenstein (Keeping love Halloween)
1 x Tough being green shirt kids size
1 x Air Filter for a car (does not fit mine so donating)
1 x Light Bulbs
1 x Ice Scraper
1 x Shower Curtain Clips. (Saving for later)
1 x Woot Monkey Blue (added to kids collection)
2 x Labels
1 x Red Bag
and another ipad tablet case also donated

Anywho, sorry TT for the repeated super late post.

X11

tnhillbillygal

quality posts: 9 Private Messages tnhillbillygal

Okay, just so I am clear on the rules. Those of us who got in on the February crap are not eligible for any craps that may happen tomorrow, right?

x11

bsmith1

quality posts: 155 Private Messages bsmith1
tnhillbillygal wrote:Okay, just so I am clear on the rules. Those of us who got in on the February crap are not eligible for any craps that may happen tomorrow, right?

Best case scenario, it'll be 29 days since my last crap, so I'm ineligible. I'll still try though. Someone has to test the code.

owlhooter

quality posts: 39 Private Messages owlhooter

Wootbot and TT please forgive me for not posting before. Been busy and simply forgot to post my Bet on Cold from Feb, so here it is.

Creative light 3d
iPhone 6s glass screen protector kit
Crayola art supply container
Galaxy 5 phone case
Women's XL Obey t-shirt
Loom Bands (Just when we got all the rubber bands from the last one cleaned up another one shows up, I'm sure if it manages to get opened we'll be finding mini rubber bands around the house for years to come.)
Car trash can
Make your own taco bowl kit.
Your military promotions CD
Digital thermometer
ipad mini green bear case
crappy ice scraper
my crap bag

Again, sorry it's late, but I figure disappointment like this is worth waiting for right?