Back to Amazon.com

Nitetigrezz


quality posts: 38 Private Messages Nitetigrezz

Got two free Microsoft games from GGC. The only one we were interested in was the new Fable one, so we caved and bought a Kinect for the 360. Ngo seems to be enjoying it, though he gets a bit frustrated at how unresponsive it can be at times. He shelved it until he can finish FF XIII.


Nitetigrezz Woot Sticker Trade Post ~ First ever Big ol' Cornucopia ~ 7/11/2014 ~ 154.9/2000

jlarson328


quality posts: 10 Private Messages jlarson328

I will be surprised if anyone else had this, I was just recently able to find this video of it. I couldn't for the life of me remember what it was called.

First Birthday of Celebrations 7/11/14, First Shirt Birthday of Celebrations 7/11/14, Birthday Puzzle Mysterious Letter 7/22/14, wife of "MM"

FrostByte


quality posts: 35 Private Messages FrostByte
jlarson328 wrote:I will be surprised if anyone else had this, I was just recently able to find this video of it. I couldn't for the life of me remember what it was called.



I totally had one of those! I'll need to see if it's still stashed in one of the closets the next time I visit my parents.

Charter Member (0002314) - Friend of the Official Crappraiser Get your Official Crappraisal today.

woot 93 wine 5 shirt 43 sellout 25 kids 33 hh 2 moofi 5 home 10 sport 22
electronics 5 pop 4 tools 4 a&w 10 computers 3 gourmet 2 total 266

badges

remo28


quality posts: 32 Private Messages remo28
kalee11 wrote:I want to play the Lego games! I have a 3DS, do you have a favorite?



I play on the PS3, I like the Harry Potter ones, and the different superhero ones (Batman 1&2 and Marvel) and Pirates of the Carribean. I've also played Lord of the Rings Lego, Indiana Jones, Lego Movie, and Star Wars. The only one I didn't really like was Star Wars. We have that on the Wii, and I just could never care to play it. The first Indiana I have on PC and never finished it either.
They are all pretty silly and fun though. I have to get 100% completion when I like them. Some of the older ones can probably be found for pretty cheap. Batman 3 is supposed to be out later this year as well. And they aren't super easy, but not super hard either. A kid can play them, but when you want that 100% completion there is more of a challenge to find and collect everything. Some of the races are pretty hard, and that's the only thing that has stopped me from completing the Marvel game.

aardwolf64


quality posts: 58 Private Messages aardwolf64
remo28 wrote:I play on the PS3, I like the Harry Potter ones, and the different superhero ones (Batman 1&2 and Marvel) and Pirates of the Carribean. I've also played Lord of the Rings Lego, Indiana Jones, Lego Movie, and Star Wars. The only one I didn't really like was Star Wars. We have that on the Wii, and I just could never care to play it. The first Indiana I have on PC and never finished it either.
They are all pretty silly and fun though. I have to get 100% completion when I like them. Some of the older ones can probably be found for pretty cheap. Batman 3 is supposed to be out later this year as well. And they aren't super easy, but not super hard either. A kid can play them, but when you want that 100% completion there is more of a challenge to find and collect everything. Some of the races are pretty hard, and that's the only thing that has stopped me from completing the Marvel game.



I have the Lego LOTR and the Lego Movie ones. I enjoyed both of them. I'm thinking about which one to get next.

My five-year-old future gamer girl plays Lego Friends for 30 minutes on Saturdays. She is really enjoying it.

x30

remo28


quality posts: 32 Private Messages remo28
aardwolf64 wrote:I have the Lego LOTR and the Lego Movie ones. I enjoyed both of them. I'm thinking about which one to get next.

My five-year-old future gamer girl plays Lego Friends for 30 minutes on Saturdays. She is really enjoying it.


Hobbit has finally come down in price. I got it from Amazon for like $21. Batman is great and it's the first one I played, I was just trying to help my daughter on a level. And the Harry Potter ones are great, especially if you love HP. You do different spells and make potions, but it's still a lego game. So you can explore the castle, and diagon alley, and ride broomsticks, and Nearly Headless Nick is your guide to get to the next area.

aardwolf64


quality posts: 58 Private Messages aardwolf64
remo28 wrote:Hobbit has finally come down in price. I got it from Amazon for like $21. Batman is great and it's the first one I played, I was just trying to help my daughter on a level. And the Harry Potter ones are great, especially if you love HP. You do different spells and make potions, but it's still a lego game. So you can explore the castle, and diagon alley, and ride broomsticks, and Nearly Headless Nick is your guide to get to the next area.



I just ordered Hobbit and Marvel for $15 each.

I read all the Harry Potter books... I actually took a day off work when one of them came out and read it cover to cover... only stopping for lunch and dinner. I think it was book four. Life was so much simpler when I was single living with my parents. :-)

x30

kalee11


quality posts: 42 Private Messages kalee11

I just redeemed my free month of Gamefly that I got in Loot Crate. The first 3ds game I ordered was Legend of Zelda - Ocarina of Time. (I have no other consoles.)


aardwolf64


quality posts: 58 Private Messages aardwolf64
kalee11 wrote:I just redeemed my free month of Gamefly that I got in Loot Crate. The first 3ds game I ordered was Legend of Zelda - Ocarina of Time. (I have no other consoles.)



The Legend of Zelda - A Link Between Worlds is one of the best Zelda games in a long time. I would suggest getting that next if you haven't played it (ESPECIALLY if you ever played A Link to the Past on the SNES).

x30

kalee11


quality posts: 42 Private Messages kalee11
aardwolf64 wrote:The Legend of Zelda - A Link Between Worlds is one of the best Zelda games in a long time. I would suggest getting that next if you haven't played it (ESPECIALLY if you ever played A Link to the Past on the SNES).



Awesome, thanks! I've never played most video games, including Legend of Zelda, so I really have nothing to go on. Basically I want to try a bunch of games during this month to see which ones I want to buy. Lego Marvel and Lego Hobbit are both in my queue, with Mario Kart 7, and now Link Between Worlds.


aardwolf64


quality posts: 58 Private Messages aardwolf64
kalee11 wrote:Awesome, thanks! I've never played most video games, including Legend of Zelda, so I really have nothing to go on. Basically I want to try a bunch of games during this month to see which ones I want to buy. Lego Marvel and Lego Hobbit are both in my queue, with Mario Kart 7, and now Link Between Worlds.



Lego Marvel and Hobbit are out for delivery today for me. I'll probably start with Lego Hobbit tomorrow morning since I just finished Lego LOTR. (I pretty much only play with my 3DS while I'm riding a stationary recumbent bicycle in the mornings.)

x30

remo28


quality posts: 32 Private Messages remo28
aardwolf64 wrote:Lego Marvel and Hobbit are out for delivery today for me. I'll probably start with Lego Hobbit tomorrow morning since I just finished Lego LOTR. (I pretty much only play with my 3DS while I'm riding a stationary recumbent bicycle in the mornings.)



Well game play was pretty short on Lego Hobbit. I think when I was done I was at 6-7 hours. But that was only like 25% completion. So I've been working on Free play now to collect all the characters and stuff.

FrostByte


quality posts: 35 Private Messages FrostByte

A few of us have made it past level 25 in Destiny and are now eligible to try out the big Raid, but we don't have enough members in our group.

For most of the game's PVE or co-op modes you're limited to just 3 people. For the Raid we can have 6.

Are there any PS3 wooters that are playing that would be interesting in joining us?

Charter Member (0002314) - Friend of the Official Crappraiser Get your Official Crappraisal today.

woot 93 wine 5 shirt 43 sellout 25 kids 33 hh 2 moofi 5 home 10 sport 22
electronics 5 pop 4 tools 4 a&w 10 computers 3 gourmet 2 total 266

badges

aardwolf64


quality posts: 58 Private Messages aardwolf64
remo28 wrote:Well game play was pretty short on Lego Hobbit. I think when I was done I was at 6-7 hours. But that was only like 25% completion. So I've been working on Free play now to collect all the characters and stuff.



It's all very confusing to me... the way you progress through the levels with odd random ways off the path. At least I'm able to see a linear list of the levels using the menu.

I assume at some point I'll actually posses some of the plants/items, but I'm like 15 levels into it without any of them.

x30

remo28


quality posts: 32 Private Messages remo28
aardwolf64 wrote:It's all very confusing to me... the way you progress through the levels with odd random ways off the path. At least I'm able to see a linear list of the levels using the menu.

I assume at some point I'll actually posses some of the plants/items, but I'm like 15 levels into it without any of them.



It seems to follow the story, not really the map. But yeah when doing free play I don't know if I'm going in order or not. Probably not, but I like that they have split each level up on free play. So if the level is split up in sections I can go to just the area I need to get the missing items. All the other lego games you have had to play all through the level even if the items is just in the very last boss fight or whatever.

FrostByte


quality posts: 35 Private Messages FrostByte

Good luck keeping your productivity levels up.


The Internet Arcade


First stop for me... Lode Runner.

Charter Member (0002314) - Friend of the Official Crappraiser Get your Official Crappraisal today.

woot 93 wine 5 shirt 43 sellout 25 kids 33 hh 2 moofi 5 home 10 sport 22
electronics 5 pop 4 tools 4 a&w 10 computers 3 gourmet 2 total 266

badges

conanthelibrarian


quality posts: 5840 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

Okay, gotta talk about the game I am obsessed with right now. It is called Town of Salem and it is super dumb. I mean that in the best way possible as it is a fun game that doesn't take that much thought. If you are a good guy your a basically trying to find the bad guys. You eliminate people by lynching them. The lynching was actually a little jarring for me at first but I got used to it.

Check it out!!

agingdragqueen


quality posts: 172 Private Messages agingdragqueen
conanthelibrarian wrote:Okay, gotta talk about the game I am obsessed with right now. It is called Town of Salem and it is super dumb. I mean that in the best way possible as it is a fun game that doesn't take that much thought. If you are a good guy your a basically trying to find the bad guys. You eliminate people by lynching them. The lynching was actually a little jarring for me at first but I got used to it.

Check it out!!



This looks amazing and since you posted it here, I can probably get away with just playing this the rest of today, right?

aardwolf64


quality posts: 58 Private Messages aardwolf64
agingdragqueen wrote:This looks amazing and since you posted it here, I can probably get away with just playing this the rest of today, right?



Absolutely... gotta relate to the peeps...

x30

dougall


quality posts: 15 Private Messages dougall
FrostByte wrote:Good luck keeping your productivity levels up.


The Internet Arcade


First stop for me... Lode Runner.



If you want to download the games and play them locally on your PC or phone or something, they've been available for a smidge over a year

Here

debraae


quality posts: 37 Private Messages debraae

Um..... I just found the BEST.videogame.site.ever.

Not sure if it's been talked about before, but in case it hasn't here it is:

Internet Arcade

aardwolf64


quality posts: 58 Private Messages aardwolf64
debraae wrote:Um..... I just found the BEST.videogame.site.ever.

Not sure if it's been talked about before, but in case it hasn't here it is:

Internet Arcade



Is that the same site that has been linked twice on this page already??? ;-)

x30

kalee11


quality posts: 42 Private Messages kalee11
conanthelibrarian wrote:Okay, gotta talk about the game I am obsessed with right now. It is called Town of Salem and it is super dumb. I mean that in the best way possible as it is a fun game that doesn't take that much thought. If you are a good guy your a basically trying to find the bad guys. You eliminate people by lynching them. The lynching was actually a little jarring for me at first but I got used to it.

Check it out!!



I play the real life version of this game constantly! We call it Mafia and hand out cards that you draw to determine your role.


veggie1975


quality posts: 12 Private Messages veggie1975

About to start playing either Hyrule Warriors or Watchdogs on my Wii U... Not sure yet which one... Of course I could end up just playing my 3DS instead. But since this is the Gamer's Corner I thought I would post my Haul from work today (charity garage sale):
Wii U Batman Arkham City Armored Edition
Sealed Gameboy Advance Donkey Kong and Excitebike
Sealed Ken Griffey Jr's Winning Run SNES game
Plus 20 or so other games that I bought for other people/presents.


FrostByte


quality posts: 35 Private Messages FrostByte
veggie1975 wrote:About to start playing either Hyrule Warriors or Watchdogs on my Wii U... Not sure yet which one... Of course I could end up just playing my 3DS instead. But since this is the Gamer's Corner I thought I would post my Haul from work today (charity garage sale):
Wii U Batman Arkham City Armored Edition
Sealed Gameboy Advance Donkey Kong and Excitebike
Sealed Ken Griffey Jr's Winning Run SNES game
Plus 20 or so other games that I bought for other people/presents.




Cool!

Are you keeping the sealed games in that condition for collecting, or will you be cracking them open?

If you're comfortable telling, what does something like this collection go for at auction?

Charter Member (0002314) - Friend of the Official Crappraiser Get your Official Crappraisal today.

woot 93 wine 5 shirt 43 sellout 25 kids 33 hh 2 moofi 5 home 10 sport 22
electronics 5 pop 4 tools 4 a&w 10 computers 3 gourmet 2 total 266

badges

veggie1975


quality posts: 12 Private Messages veggie1975
FrostByte wrote:Cool!

Are you keeping the sealed games in that condition for collecting, or will you be cracking them open?

If you're comfortable telling, what does something like this collection go for at auction?



Auction I have no clue, but at our garage sale here I think the 2 Game Boy Advance Games were $5 each and the SNES was $7. Since I have the 2 GBA games on Virtual Console either on the Wii or my 3DS (I didn't want to migrate all my Wii games to the Wii U so they are all on it still) I will be leaving them sealed and I don't have a SNES (should have bought one at one of our garage sales a few years ago, but I didn't ) that one will remained sealed as well.

dougall


quality posts: 15 Private Messages dougall

Old PC game bonanza...

Please click here

For all your nostalgia needs.. (Well, some of them)

FrostByte


quality posts: 35 Private Messages FrostByte

This thread has been dormant for a while.

What's everyone playing these days?

PS3: Destiny
Phone: One More Line, Trivia Crack

Charter Member (0002314) - Friend of the Official Crappraiser Get your Official Crappraisal today.

woot 93 wine 5 shirt 43 sellout 25 kids 33 hh 2 moofi 5 home 10 sport 22
electronics 5 pop 4 tools 4 a&w 10 computers 3 gourmet 2 total 266

badges

sellbuyer92


quality posts: 92 Private Messages sellbuyer92
FrostByte wrote:This thread has been dormant for a while.

What's everyone playing these days?

PS3: Destiny
Phone: One More Line, Trivia Crack



Barrowing a PS4 and playing some Evolve.

FrostByte


quality posts: 35 Private Messages FrostByte

If I could get Mortimer on my fireteam, I'd go buy a PS4 today!

Charter Member (0002314) - Friend of the Official Crappraiser Get your Official Crappraisal today.

woot 93 wine 5 shirt 43 sellout 25 kids 33 hh 2 moofi 5 home 10 sport 22
electronics 5 pop 4 tools 4 a&w 10 computers 3 gourmet 2 total 266

badges

ROGETRAY


quality posts: 197 Private Messages ROGETRAY
FrostByte wrote:If I could get Mortimer on my fireteam, I'd go buy a PS4 today!



HAHAHAH

My current conundrum: Xbox One or PS4?

The PS4 is priced lower at the moment but I have more friends on Xbox One(?)

mbspell


quality posts: 43 Private Messages mbspell
ROGETRAY wrote:HAHAHAH

My current conundrum: Xbox One or PS4?

The PS4 is priced lower at the moment but I have more friends on Xbox One(?)



my kids went with the Xbox One, mainly for the Halo.



FrostByte


quality posts: 35 Private Messages FrostByte
Woody1150 wrote:It may be a game they are coming out with, but it's more about the Sierra brand coming back. Activision bought the name back in 2008 after Sierra stopped making games. So, this is sort of like a teaser to say it's coming back.



I saw this article today and it reminded me that I haven't been to this thread in a while.

What's up gamers?

Charter Member (0002314) - Friend of the Official Crappraiser Get your Official Crappraisal today.

woot 93 wine 5 shirt 43 sellout 25 kids 33 hh 2 moofi 5 home 10 sport 22
electronics 5 pop 4 tools 4 a&w 10 computers 3 gourmet 2 total 266

badges

stryper2000


quality posts: 80 Private Messages stryper2000
ROGETRAY wrote:HAHAHAH

My current conundrum: Xbox One or PS4?

The PS4 is priced lower at the moment but I have more friends on Xbox One(?)



Did you ever decide. I got a PS4 weeks ago. I got the Arkham Knights bundle

[/url] x A lot

agingdragqueen


quality posts: 172 Private Messages agingdragqueen
stryper2000 wrote:Did you ever decide. I got a PS4 weeks ago. I got the Arkham Knights bundle



He did get XBox One because he hates himself I guess. I keep trying to talk him into getting a PS4, particularly after the majesty of ROCKET LEAGUE, but he's not buyin' it yet.

lance6270


quality posts: 45 Private Messages lance6270
agingdragqueen wrote:He did get XBox One because he hates himself I guess. I keep trying to talk him into getting a PS4, particularly after the majesty of ROCKET LEAGUE, but he's not buyin' it yet.



Xbox rules and Playstation Drools J/J

x41
x2

Woody1150


quality posts: 14 Private Messages Woody1150
stryper2000 wrote:Did you ever decide. I got a PS4 weeks ago. I got the Arkham Knights bundle



How do you like it so far? I still haven't made the plunge yet. I think I might wait for the version with the larger HDD to come out.

agingdragqueen


quality posts: 172 Private Messages agingdragqueen
lance6270 wrote:Xbox rules and Playstation Drools J/J



Yer lying to yourself! No, Xbox just wasn't as appealing to me since there's a lot coming out for PS4 that I have told myself I can't live without. Roget made a poor decision as far as our gaming together is concerned at least.

jon98gn


quality posts: 38 Private Messages jon98gn

Hey Now. I just picked up an Xbox One due to being able to trade an old Xbox 360 Arcade for $100 credit and then picking up the 1 TB Xbox One with Master Chief Collection for $399 which included one additional game (Arkham Knight) and +$50 MS Credit which went into Digital Collector's Edition of Destiny Taken King (which I can play now minus the Taken King).

So who wants to add me

Xbox GamerTag: "The TroGIN"
SteamID: Trogin

I also own a currently unplugged PS3 and my tag there is Trogin.... but I'm not really using it right now.

\

lance6270


quality posts: 45 Private Messages lance6270
agingdragqueen wrote:Yer lying to yourself! No, Xbox just wasn't as appealing to me since there's a lot coming out for PS4 that I have told myself I can't live without. Roget made a poor decision as far as our gaming together is concerned at least.



One good thing though is that Xbox Live has not been hacked such as the Sony network has ;)

x41
x2