Back to Amazon.com

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 172 Private Messages agingdragqueen
lance6270 wrote:One good thing though is that Xbox Live has not been hacked such as the Sony network has ;)

Haha, right? I think I got mine after the recent-ish big one but uh don't tell @slydon, he's super paranoid about stuff like that.

I'm just soooo stoked for No Man's Sky which now I'm afraid I'll be disappointed. It feels like it'll be what I wanted Endless Ocean to be but never got.

jon98gn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages jon98gn

Maybe because Endless Ocean didn't have amazing Kinect capabilities....

I mean LOOK AT THIS AMAZING SWIMMING GAME!

\

xarous

quality posts: 50 Private Messages xarous

It appears that soon I will be entering in to the PS4 community. I pray for my soul.

(At this time there is a Microsoft employee being fired because I am going back to Sony.)

agingdragqueen

jon98gn wrote:Maybe because Endless Ocean didn't have amazing Kinect capabilities....

I mean LOOK AT THIS AMAZING SWIMMING GAME!

Because we can all agree the worst thing about swimming is the water.

jon98gn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages jon98gn
xarous wrote:It appears that soon I will be entering in to the PS4 community. I pray for my soul.

(At this time there is a Microsoft employee being fired because I am going back to Sony.)

Just be warned. Cloud Saves are not free and also are capped.... which may or may not matter.

\

stryper2000

quality posts: 80 Private Messages stryper2000
agingdragqueen wrote:He did get XBox One because he hates himself I guess. I keep trying to talk him into getting a PS4, particularly after the majesty of ROCKET LEAGUE, but he's not buyin' it yet.

I was tempted to get the Xbox One but I have been a Playstation guy for so long I just went with it.

Woody1150 wrote:How do you like it so far? I still haven't made the plunge yet. I think I might wait for the version with the larger HDD to come out.

I wanted to get a 1tb PS4 but figured a free game would be just as good

BTW my PSN handle is the same here, stryper2000

I have been playing COD:AW and Arkham Knights mainly, I did buy Battlefield Hardlines and Far Cray 4 during (Not So)Prime Day(j/k)

I do have the Collectors Edition of Black Ops 3 preordere, can't wait for it to come

[/url] x A lot

FrostByte

quality posts: 35 Private Messages FrostByte

I've been telling myself that I'll switch from PS3 to PS4 when the new Uncharted drops, but No Mans Sky does look pretty slick, and I might be ready to try Destiny on the new platform when the next expansion comes out.

Charter Member (0002314) - Friend of the Official Crappraiser Get your Official Crappraisal today.

woot 92 wine 5 shirt 43 sellout 25 kids 33 hh 2 moofi 5 home 10 sport 22
electronics 5 pop 4 tools 4 a&w 10 computers 3 gourmet 2 total 265

badges

Woody1150

quality posts: 14 Private Messages Woody1150
stryper2000 wrote:

BTW my PSN handle is the same here, stryper2000

Cool. I'll add you to my friends list and leave it up to you if you want to accept it. Lately, our group has been big into Destiny. For a long time, we were into the COD series but kind of got burned out on it.

RebelTaz

quality posts: 42 Private Messages RebelTaz

There is only ONE game [series, that is] - The Legend of Zelda. Period.

x51x2x2
... ...

bestsportnascar

quality posts: 49 Private Messages bestsportnascar

What is a good single player game?

I've never been great at shooting/fighting games, so I don't want to do online yet. I downloaded Marvel Heros, but after the first set, it seems to be online only :-(

Seriously, I suck at PC gaming. So don't throw anything super hard at me. I died on Marvel Heros during that first chapter thing several times hahaha.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

agingdragqueen

bestsportnascar wrote:What is a good single player game?

I've never been great at shooting/fighting games, so I don't want to do online yet. I downloaded Marvel Heros, but after the first set, it seems to be online only :-(

Seriously, I suck at PC gaming. So don't throw anything super hard at me. I died on Marvel Heros during that first chapter thing several times hahaha.

What kind of games DO you like? What systems do you have?

sellbuyer92

quality posts: 92 Private Messages sellbuyer92
bestsportnascar wrote:What is a good single player game?

If PC is your thing but not too much then I recommend the following:

It is super hard but super fun, Super Meat Boy! Also I like adventure capitalist, its just point and click. Umm...Papers Please is a fun game where you become a passport checker, haven't finished but it is fun. Let me know if you want more suggestions...

bestsportnascar

agingdragqueen wrote:What kind of games DO you like? What systems do you have?

Just a PC.

I haven't really played many games in a long while. I liked racing games, sports games. I was enjoying the marvel heros game despite being terrible at it. I did start getting better.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

bestsportnascar

sellbuyer92 wrote:If PC is your thing but not too much then I recommend the following:

It is super hard but super fun, Super Meat Boy! Also I like adventure capitalist, its just point and click. Umm...Papers Please is a fun game where you become a passport checker, haven't finished but it is fun. Let me know if you want more suggestions...

Thanks I will check some of those out. I think I saw adventure capitalist somewhere. I was feeling a bit nostalgic and was looking to see if the original sim city was out there, but I didn't see it.

I played Roller Coaster tycoon a lot back in the day too.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

agingdragqueen

bestsportnascar wrote:Just a PC.

I haven't really played many games in a long while. I liked racing games, sports games. I was enjoying the marvel heros game despite being terrible at it. I did start getting better.

I probably sound like an addict with as much as I recommend it but you honestly may enjoy Rocket League. It's like racing soccer and you can absolutely play alone if you hate people.

aardwolf64

quality posts: 58 Private Messages aardwolf64

You might enjoy the Portal series of games (currently only two of them out.) You can probably pick up Portal 1 pretty cheaply from Steam. Think first person shooter with physics puzzles and only one person. ;-)

x30

sellbuyer92

quality posts: 92 Private Messages sellbuyer92
aardwolf64 wrote:You might enjoy the Portal series of games (currently only two of them out.) You can probably pick up Portal 1 pretty cheaply from Steam. Think first person shooter with physics puzzles and only one person. ;-)

I second this nomination for portal, great games!!!

bestsportnascar

ADQ - I might try the rocket league, but I will indeed have to hate people for a little while until I learn to play.

Everyone seems to love Portal too. If it is cheap/free I will try it too.

Thanks for the suggestions, everyone!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

stryper2000

I think Batman: Arkham Knight might be on PC if your looking for more action type games

[/url] x A lot

FrostByte

The awesome image in today's email reminded me to come see if anything was going on in this thread. I guess I haven't missed much!

In gaming news, I'm on the PS4 now and still plugging away at Destiny. It's getting a lot of crap lately, but I'm still having fun with my friends, so that's all that really matters. I'm pretty excited for March to roll around and bring Uncharted 4 along with it.

Charter Member (0002314) - Friend of the Official Crappraiser Get your Official Crappraisal today.

badges

FrostByte

Over a year later... still going with Destiny (I might have a problem).

UC4 looks amazing, I just only find myself playing it when PSN is down, or I have nothing to do in Destiny and no friends are online.

I like what I've played so far, though, and am excited to finish it eventually.

The kids are starting to pick up the PS4 more than the PS3, so I'm always keeping an eye out for games that we can play as a family. Tricky Towers and Starwhal are both big hits in our household.

badges

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 197 Private Messages ROGETRAY
FrostByte wrote:Over a year later... still going with Destiny (I might have a problem).

UC4 looks amazing, I just only find myself playing it when PSN is down, or I have nothing to do in Destiny and no friends are online.

I like what I've played so far, though, and am excited to finish it eventually.

The kids are starting to pick up the PS4 more than the PS3, so I'm always keeping an eye out for games that we can play as a family. Tricky Towers and Starwhal are both big hits in our household.

Frost!!! Good to see this thread still had some traction after I left.
Hope you are dong well and glad to hear you're playing some cool games.

I'm still big on Destiny at the moment too. I recently got the IRON expansion and topped out before starting any of the raids.

I've also been playing GR:Wildlands with some buds. It's a really excellent co-op GTA-esque type of Ghost Recon game.

If you or anyone else is on XB LIVE, hit me up at username InquisitorOfQ

Hope this post finds you well

Yours,
RR

acraigl

quality posts: 234 Private Messages acraigl

I recently did a new computer build and am expecting a GeForce GTX 1070 this evening. Even though Doom runs really well on my aging AMD R9 380, this thing should blow it out of the water.

VOTE >

ROGETRAY

acraigl wrote:I recently did a new computer build and am expecting a GeForce GTX 1070 this evening. Even though Doom runs really well on my aging AMD R9 380, this thing should blow it out of the water.

Woody1150

quality posts: 14 Private Messages Woody1150

Hi gamers! With no post in several months, I figured I would say something.

With the drop of Destiny 2 (PS4), I've been playing that. I've also been getting into some retro gaming since getting a Pi and installing RetroPi on it. It's surprising how many of the old Sega Genesis (Megadrive) games that I played as a kid are still fun.

FrostByte

ROGETRAY wrote:

Frost!!! Good to see this thread still had some traction after I left.
Hope you are dong well and glad to hear you're playing some cool games.

I'm still big on Destiny at the moment too. I recently got the IRON expansion and topped out before starting any of the raids.

I've also been playing GR:Wildlands with some buds. It's a really excellent co-op GTA-esque type of Ghost Recon game.

If you or anyone else is on XB LIVE, hit me up at username InquisitorOfQ

Hope this post finds you well

Yours,
RR

Sadly, I'm just now seeing this. I was looking through some woot bookmarks and decided to see if there were any new posts here. I didn't realize how long it had been since I'd visited myself!

I'm still playing Destiny 2 on the PS4. If you ever switch consoles, be sure to let us know so we can look you up!

I know D2 has gotten a lot of bad press, but I'm still enjoying it. I don't have that much time to game between work and the family, but I always have fun when I pick it up. I've yet to do the RAID, but that's mainly because of the time constraint. My biggest complaint of the game is the timed Nightfall. I don't think it's necessarily the worst idea, but it doesn't lend itself well to my personal play style.

badges

ROGETRAY

FrostByte wrote:Sadly, I'm just now seeing this. I was looking through some woot bookmarks and decided to see if there were any new posts here. I didn't realize how long it had been since I'd visited myself!

I'm still playing Destiny 2 on the PS4. If you ever switch consoles, be sure to let us know so we can look you up!

I know D2 has gotten a lot of bad press, but I'm still enjoying it. I don't have that much time to game between work and the family, but I always have fun when I pick it up. I've yet to do the RAID, but that's mainly because of the time constraint. My biggest complaint of the game is the timed Nightfall. I don't think it's necessarily the worst idea, but it doesn't lend itself well to my personal play style.

Destiny 2 huh? On PS4! Not shabby!

Thx for replying and I'm glad you're enjoying the game! I haven't been back to the forums in quite some time. I got new gig for a start up working as IT tech guy/customer service/fulfillment operator. So many frickin hats!

Hope you're doing well Frost as well as everyone else here too!

Current Games I'm Playing:

Username: InquisitorofQ
    Games:
    - PlayerUnknown's Battleground (PUBG)
    so much goodness here. I've been addicted since it launched on Xbox One last month. It's still super buggy and unpatched (unlike PC counterpart).
    - Middle Earth - Shadow of War
    also pretty addictive and honestly TOO DARN HUGE. This sucked up a chunk of my free time and I'm barely through the game at 30%
    -Rocket League
    I mean...I'm always playing this...
    -Hearthstone (on my phone)
    Super addictive and my decks are getting better and better. I also came back to Hearthstone because of cool dungeon runs

Glad to see you guys! I'll hopefully be back on more and more now that I have decent day job again ;)

- R.R.

P.S Man I miss Gif Hunts...

daveinwarshington

quality posts: 99 Private Messages daveinwarshington
ROGETRAY wrote:Destiny 2 huh? On PS4! Not shabby!

Thx for replying and I'm glad you're enjoying the game! I haven't been back to the forums in quite some time. I got new gig for a start up working as IT tech guy/customer service/fulfillment operator. So many frickin hats!

snip...

Glad to see you guys! I'll hopefully be back on more and more now that I have decent day job again ;)

- R.R.

Hey ROGETRAY! Glad to see ya doing good.

You'll be the IT tech guy? That's the guy that gets all the blame when shit happens... lol..

Good luck with the new job.

As for the damn GIF hunts... Those drove me crazy!! (but I miss 'em too).

mbspell

quality posts: 43 Private Messages mbspell

Games:
    so much goodness here. I've been addicted since it launched on Xbox One last month. It's still super buggy and unpatched (unlike PC counterpart).
    also pretty addictive and honestly TOO DARN HUGE. This sucked up a chunk of my free time and I'm barely through the game at 30%
    -Rocket League
    Super addictive and my decks are getting better and better. I also came back to Hearthstone because of cool dungeon runs

- R.R.

Hey ROGETRAY!!

we miss you! nice to see you stop by.

my son is obsessed with Destiny 2. I think he plays on PC these days.

anyway, stop by now and then

ROGETRAY

mbspell wrote:Hey ROGETRAY!!

we miss you! nice to see you stop by.

my son is obsessed with Destiny 2. I think he plays on PC these days.

anyway, stop by now and then

Will do

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1039 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

ROGETRAY wrote:Will do

Howdy, pardner....

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

FrostByte

Games:
    -Rocket League

- R.R.

Congrats on the new gig!

I still pop in to Rocket League on occasion, that is a fun game. My son loves Mayhem, but I just can't get into that mode. I think hockey is still one of my favorite non-traditional playlists!

I've heard good things about PUBG. I've tried Fortnite which I guess is similar, and it's definitely interesting.

badges

jamesjackso1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jamesjackso1

life simulation game is The Sims, which is one of the most popular game in the world since its first release in 2000.

other are
1. IMVU
2. Habbo
3. Kudos
4. 7 Sins
5. Singles: Flirt Your Life Up
6. Virtual Families 2

https://www.lyncconf.com/games-like-the-sims/

I love gaming, writing and helping out the people to best things on internet. You can also find me on my site- https://www.lyncconf.com/games/

psonaka

quality posts: 3 Private Messages psonaka
ThunderThighs wrote:I play the more silly games. Love the Lego Video Game line, except Lord of the Rings. Couldn't get into that one.

I love the lego games myself TT! The Jurassic park ones were really fun and got me started on the others.

Husband and I played Halo 5 and actually got the Achilles armor before our daughter was born. Now we don't get to play much anymore.

We have a Star Wars limited edition xbox 360 (mine), and I got my husband the Halo 5 limited edition xbox one. We also have an additional xbox one as well (ah, the money we had before our kid, lol)

I've completed many games of risk, and we actually have game of thrones risk too. We saw Risk:legacy (decisions you make carry through to later games), and wanted to start up a regular game night with family....but between our daughter and them just having twins "ain't nobody got time for that!"

I've always wanted to try DND. My husband used to play. Wish I knew how to find gamers that were accepting of newbies.

I used to play WOW quite heavily, asnd then we moved on to both playing SWTOR, but obviously that has fallen to the wayside as well!

FrostByte

Gaming Update

I'm still primarily playing Destiny 2 on the PS4. There are some changes coming soon to PVE and PVP, so I'm anxious to see how those work out.

I recently picked up Everybody's Golf on sale and am enjoying that. If you've ever enjoyed a Hot Shots Golf game, this is by the same people and basically just as fun.

I'm also dipping my toes in the waters of F2P game Fortnite Battle Royale. I'm not good at it by any means, but there is something exhilarating about dropping in with up to 99 other people and trying to survive.

badges

stryper2000

FrostByte wrote:Gaming Update

I'm still primarily playing Destiny 2 on the PS4. There are some changes coming soon to PVE and PVP, so I'm anxious to see how those work out.

I recently picked up Everybody's Golf on sale and am enjoying that. If you've ever enjoyed a Hot Shots Golf game, this is by the same people and basically just as fun.

I'm also dipping my toes in the waters of F2P game Fortnite Battle Royale. I'm not good at it by any means, but there is something exhilarating about dropping in with up to 99 other people and trying to survive.

I have Fortnite Battle Royale but I haven't played it a bunch, I usually get killed almost as soon as i drop in

I have been playing COD WW2, and Black Ops 3 where i finally reached Prestige Master on it.

I'm hoping for PUBG to come out on PS4 soon and also Fire Pro Wrestlng

[/url] x A lot