mbspell

quality posts: 41 Private Messages mbspell

bestsportnascar wrote:It's actually a secondary color, made of the primes blue and yellow.

I don't think he meant primary color, I think he meant more of the prime color in nature. or something earthy crunchy like that, I dunno.

marlenestclair

quality posts: 16 Private Messages marlenestclair
mbspell wrote:speaking of wonderful greens, I got your card today, Mar. thank you, I appreciate your prayers and kind words. xo

x14

moles1138

quality posts: 49 Private Messages moles1138
mbspell wrote:
no updates from cklun yet. I think ship wifi is probably not so great.

Actually, there was this...

A solid chocolate replica of the MSC Seaside that they are on...

daveinwarshington

quality posts: 97 Private Messages daveinwarshington
mbspell wrote:HOLY GUACAMOLE!!

I GOT THE BEST PACKAGE TODAY FROM DAVE!

LOL... I forgot that was delivered today.

daveinwarshington

mbspell wrote:to cushion the beer, all sort of interesting woot artifacts!

I love the woot pins!

the cats were interested in the spinners

I was hoping you needed the phone cases... lol

daveinwarshington

mbspell wrote:I believe the word son used was "dweeb" when I put on the beer belt. hmph, some people have no sense of style!

Uhhh... yeah.
I think it's SUPER-CLASSY looking! And handy!

WoosterRooster

quality posts: 2 Private Messages WoosterRooster
mbspell wrote:BUT... I think this is what will make you most jealous...

a signed, personalized photo of Wooster!

JACKPOT!!!!

CLUCK CLUCK

Hold on to that photo! When I become famous, it'll be worth a lot of chicken scratch!

Cluck Cluck

I'm Wooster, the Woot Rooster

daveinwarshington

mbspell wrote:seriously, dave, thanks again for the fantastic package. I'm sure you had as much fun putting it together as I did when I sent you the Christmas beer package.

I'd like to get a beer exchange set up for any members of green who are interested. I will probably do it in June, as May will be a blur for me, but start thinking about if you are interested or not. it's been fun sending local beers to green teamers who are far away.

That would be cool. Yeah, it was fun putting together. A couple of them have a bit different taste... Hope you like 'em.

daveinwarshington

mbspell wrote:

I made you into a gif, Wooster!!

OK.

This really made me laugh....

It was so hard to get Wooster to stand still for the photo!

mick52

quality posts: 22 Private Messages mick52
pepper114 wrote:

Thank you!
The kitties rule my life. I got Scooter from a free kitten ad then went back for his brother Roscoe. They took over my house. Helper and Princess came from my dad's patio. I try very hard not to get attached to them, but its hard. I knew right away Helpy was mine, but Princess was a surprise. She was kinda ferrel at first. Theres a lady on the street who has kittens but just turns them loose, so they have kittens and most of the time they're wild. Its an unspoken neighborhood tradition to try taming them down and giving them away. There's an abandoned factory at the end of the street where people drop unwanted pets too.

This is fun. Its nice to get away from problems and stress. With it being cold and crappy out there's nothing fun to do outside and I'm sick of being inside. We had a couple nice days where you could open the windows but then the girl across the street decided to yell at some kids really really loudly. The kids impressed me though. She was in their faces cursing at them but they stood their ground and spoke politely back. I think this is why I prefer cats lol.

i actually prefer dogs.

but i care and help cats, cause too many folks think they are shit.

not worthy of care... really pisses me off because PEOPLE caused the cat problem.

the weather sucks. we have been all stuck in here in this house for months. it needs to have windows open wide and aired out!!
third week in april and snow on the ground. shit!!

i love the fish gif. i tried to figure out how you got it. never saw it anywhere i looked..

PEPPER! IT IS SCREECHING TUESDAY! CKLUN'S FAVORITE DAY!!

BUT, OHHHH POOR CKLUN SHE IS ON ANOTHER CRUISE!!

mick52

mbspell wrote:the box, which cost like an arm and a leg to send priority mail, arrived today. what an amazing box! thank you dave, you sure know how to cheer up someone who had a rough week.

first...

beer!

lots of beer, including some brand new reds for me to try!!

WOW!!!!!!!

THIS IS THE GREATEST GREEN BOX EVER DAVE!!!!!!!!

mick52

hot72chev wrote:Oh dear god, I remember those things...I can still taste them...gaah, how did we do that?

I NEVER SMOKED THEM BUT I REMEMBER THAT GAWD AWFUL SMELL!

DOES ANYONE SMOKE THEM ANYMORE???

mick52

mbspell wrote:I believe the word son used was "dweeb" when I put on the beer belt. hmph, some people have no sense of style!

YOU ARE LOOKING PRETTY HOT IN THAT BEER BELT MB.

just sayin...

mick52

mbspell wrote:seriously, dave, thanks again for the fantastic package. I'm sure you had as much fun putting it together as I did when I sent you the Christmas beer package.

I'd like to get a beer exchange set up for any members of green who are interested. I will probably do it in June, as May will be a blur for me, but start thinking about if you are interested or not. it's been fun sending local beers to green teamers who are far away.

i'm in...
i drank a terrible tasting "GREAT LAKES PORTER" THAT MR. MICK LOVED AND I THINK DAVE WOULD LOVE IT TOO!

mick52

mbspell wrote:I think I'd like to see Utopia this spring. I know mr. mbspell would not want to see Front 242. heck, I might be too old for that.

was playing some old punk stuff for K the other day. Black Flag, FEAR, Dead Kennedys, etc. then showed him some of my old college band tees. he said he might have been afraid of 19 year old me, LOL

OR FOR SURE AFRAID!! LMAO

mick52

mbspell wrote:

I made you into a gif, Wooster!!

YOU KNOW THIS IS FLIPPING FANTASTIC!!

mick52

bestsportnascar wrote:It's actually a secondary color, made of the primes blue and yellow.

shisshhh.... birthday man.

moles1138

Snow

pepper114

quality posts: 1 Private Messages pepper114
mick52 wrote:i actually prefer dogs.

but i care and help cats, cause too many folks think they are shit.

not worthy of care... really pisses me off because PEOPLE caused the cat problem.

the weather sucks. we have been all stuck in here in this house for months. it needs to have windows open wide and aired out!!
third week in april and snow on the ground. shit!!

i love the fish gif. i tried to figure out how you got it. never saw it anywhere i looked..

PEPPER! IT IS SCREECHING TUESDAY! CKLUN'S FAVORITE DAY!!

BUT, OHHHH POOR CKLUN SHE IS ON ANOTHER CRUISE!!

I miss having a dog, but I'm not home enough. The cats thrive on alone time.

Thank you for caring about the kitties too. People can be awful. I get the cats in town and my friend lives in the boonies and she gets dogs people dump. Its hard to believe people actually do that. The local animal shelter is no kill and has a drop off door, but people still dump pets in the country.

I found the gif on the imgur app. I just searched the number and it popped up. I think I still put it in the wrong spot, but I'm trying lol.

HAPPY TUESDAY!

moles1138

pepper114 wrote:I miss having a dog, but I'm not home enough. The cats thrive on alone time.

Thank you for caring about the kitties too. People can be awful. I get the cats in town and my friend lives in the boonies and she gets dogs people dump. Its hard to believe people actually do that. The local animal shelter is no kill and has a drop off door, but people still dump pets in the country.

I found the gif on the imgur app. I just searched the number and it popped up. I think I still put it in the wrong spot, but I'm trying lol.

HAPPY TUESDAY!

Typically it goes first but it should always go somewhere in the first post on the page.

mbspell

daveinwarshington wrote:OK.

This really made me laugh....

It was so hard to get Wooster to stand still for the photo!

mick52 wrote:YOU KNOW THIS IS FLIPPING FANTASTIC!!

heh heh

I knew I had to find a way to turn it into a gif. and when they had bunchie stickers, I knew it would be a hit.

mbspell

HAPPY TUESDAY

MOLES THANKS FOR SHARING CKLUN'S PHOTO. I DIDN'T SEE IT UNTIL AFTER I WAS DONE ON WOOT.

MILD HERE, MAYBE AROUND 50. WHICH FEELS LIKE 70 AT THIS POINT, LOL.

mbspell

pepper114 wrote:I miss having a dog, but I'm not home enough. The cats thrive on alone time.

HAPPY TUESDAY!

I HAD A DOG GROWING UP, AND MY SISTER HAD ONE ABOUT 15 YEARS AGO. I LOVE THEM, TOO, BUT CATS ARE EASIER AND MORE COMFORTABLE TO NAP WITH

mbspell

TUESDAY ALREADY!?!

DON'T FORGET TO

sammydog01

quality posts: 69 Private Messages sammydog01

I CAME HERE TO TELL MBSPELL I FINALLY GOT A BUNCH OF SHINY POKEMON! SOOOOO PINK!

HI EVERYONE! HAVE A NICE TUESDAY!

daveinwarshington

GOOD MORNING GREEN TEAM.

daveinwarshington

THE RAINS HAVE STOPPED FOR NOW.
I CAN SEE THE SKY!
HAVE A GREAT TUESDAY

HELLO SUNSHINE!

Calgaltoal

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Calgaltoal

WOW! MBS, WHAT A GREAT BOB(BUNDLE OF BEER).AND OTHER GOODIES!

I KNOW THAT GREEN LOVE FROM DAVE HELPED CHEER YOU UP.

MY LAB, ABBEY SLEPT WITH ME, SHE WAS A GREAT BED BUDDY, REALLY BIG DOG.

MY PUG IS A GOOD CUDDLE BUDDY.
NONE OF MY CATS ARE CUDDLE CATS, HOPE WE HAVE SOME NOW.
LOOKS PROMISING.

Calgaltoal

Calgaltoal

moles1138

I MIGHT NEED THE YELLING TOMORROW. CONCERT NUMBER 2 OF 6 IS TONIGHT.

Calgaltoal

SUNNY HERE TOO!
70s AND 80s THIS WEEK, UP AND DOWN, 80 DOWN TO 70 AND THERE IN BETWEEN.
BUT I AM NOT COMPLAINING.

GROUND IS WET, EASIER TO DIG AND WEED NOW.

Calgaltoal

daveinwarshington

Calgaltoal wrote:SUNNY HERE TOO!
70s AND 80s THIS WEEK, UP AND DOWN, 80 DOWN TO 70 AND THERE IN BETWEEN.
BUT I AM NOT COMPLAINING.

GROUND IS WET, EASIER TO DIG AND WEED NOW.

The ground is wet here too...
If I walked into the garden, I'd sink down to my knees...

We're still lucky if we get to 60 here. The greenhouse is filling up & I need the weather to warm & the ground to dry up! The extra-early sweet-corn I start in pots is 7" tall & growing fast...

Calgaltoal

Calgaltoal

daveinwarshington wrote:The ground is wet here too...
If I walked into the garden, I'd sink down to my knees...

We're still lucky if we get to 60 here. The greenhouse is filling up & I need the weather to warm & the ground to dry up! The extra-early sweet-corn I start in pots is 7" tall & growing fast...

Warmer days are coming, Dave!
I am just a few thousand miles south.
My ground is not that soft, I have been known to lose a flip flop in the mud!
My grandmother was 87 and got stuck in her garden.

I wish I had more sun space to grow all that again.
You know I love corn!

Heard word from the peach growers, on the news. Peaches are fine and expecting three times what they had last summer.
Bad summer last year, not enough cold days and nights.
Might be ready in mid May!

Calgaltoal

moles1138 wrote:I MIGHT NEED THE YELLING TOMORROW. CONCERT NUMBER 2 OF 6 IS TONIGHT.

YOU’RE NOT GOING TO SCREAM TONIGHT?
OR IS THAT A “GIRL” THANG?

HAVE FUN MOLES!

TaylorSwiftsHaircut

quality posts: 33 Private Messages TaylorSwiftsHaircut

Staff

mbspell wrote:BUT... I think this is what will make you most jealous...

a signed, personalized photo of Wooster!

JACKPOT!!!!

HOLY GUACAMOLE. How the heck do I get one of these photos?

mbspell

sammydog01 wrote:I CAME HERE TO TELL MBSPELL I FINALLY GOT A BUNCH OF SHINY POKEMON! SOOOOO PINK!

HI EVERYONE! HAVE A NICE TUESDAY!

WOO HOO! CONGRATS SAMMY!

daveinwarshington

TaylorSwiftsHaircut wrote:HOLY GUACAMOLE. How the heck do I get one of these photos?

LOL..
Have you sent a PM to Wooster?