Back to Amazon.com

pjr175

quality posts: 32 Private Messages pjr175
ThunderThighs wrote:He's won a brand NEW NOTHING!

But thank you for posting!

That's what I figured...but it was worth a try.

x29 = 319lbs

snowcamo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages snowcamo

Super late on my post, I've been really busy with work. I got some really enjoyable stuff in my bag, along with some silly stuff I have no use for

Our ice maker hasn't been working, so the ice trays are actually incredibly useful. All of the tea related stuff was nice as well.

I gave some of the stuff to friends that can use it. All in all this was a great bag in my book, very useful stuff even if not high value.

Thanks Woot!!!

apes

quality posts: 23 Private Messages apes

Here is what I got in my Bundles of Crayons:

- Pitcher
- Make-up bag
- Phone case
- Screen protector
- LED Dog collar
- Assorted colorful beads
- Balloon pumps
- Plumbing book
- Woot bag
- Luggage tag
- Ghost sticker

Thanks for the useless crap Woot!

Narfcake

quality posts: 397 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

25 words describing a Chia pet? That's tough. I mean, it's not like describing a catshirt or something more ridiculous like thinking of an anagram for catshirt. Rats itch. I don't want to know. I'm also not Mr. XYU, who was once challenged to dispute another Wooter's post in 250 words or less. He didn't make it. But back to the Chia pet ... I wonder if the seeds are the same as the ones I buy from my local Sprouts or Winco? I'd be more apt to eat the seed packet than to grow them if that's the case! Where was I? Meow.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1039 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Narfcake wrote:

25 words describing a Chia pet? That's tough. I mean, it's not like describing a catshirt or something more ridiculous like thinking of an anagram for catshirt. Rats itch. I don't want to know. I'm also not Mr. XYU, who was once challenged to dispute another Wooter's post in 250 words or less. He didn't make it. But back to the Chia pet ... I wonder if the seeds are the same as the ones I buy from my local Sprouts or Winco? I'd be more apt to eat the seed packet than to grow them if that's the case! Where was I? Meow.

YAY! Amazing what happens when you turn the box over. LOL

Check your PMs in a bit.

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

ThunderThighs wrote:YAY! Amazing what happens when you turn the box over. LOL

Check your PMs in a bit.

Heh! And thanks again, TT!

Incidentally, I've been here 9 years to the day now. It's a good thing that the "stuff you bought" doesn't subtotal. That could be scary.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!

ThunderThighs

Staff

Narfcake wrote:Heh! And thanks again, TT!

Incidentally, I've been here 9 years to the day now. It's a good thing that the "stuff you bought" doesn't subtotal. That could be scary.

WOW! And we're so happy you are here!!

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

digitaljanitor

quality posts: 54 Private Messages digitaljanitor
Narfcake wrote:

Incidentally, I've been here 9 years to the day now.

Happy WootDay, Narf!

What if there were no hypothetical questions?

rvrebel

quality posts: 2 Private Messages rvrebel

Bundles of Crayons via Letter has arrived!!! It came in on Halloween which led me to believe I was in for more tricks than treats.

1x Easel! + bonus paper rolls
1x Florida State shirt :/
1x USB monitor!
4x Fabric softeners
1x Phone screen protector
1x Spartan sippy cups
1x iTag tracker
2x Bubble wands!!
1x Accounting book?!?
1x Wooden watch, cracked screen model
1x 24 pack of silicon baking cups
1x Harry Connick Jr CD!!!
1x Luggage scooter
1x Queen comforter
1x Kitchen towel set
1x TMNT ornament!
1x USB fan
15x Rubber duckies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1x Dog bed
1x Macbook cover
1x Wireless headset

15 Bundles of Crayons to get to this point.. 15 rubber ducks... Illuminati confirmed

When given an easel, you draw. My son and I are off to a good start.

Thanks Woot! We had a lot of excitement waiting for and opening our Bundles of Crayons.

ThunderThighs

Staff

rvrebel wrote:Bundles of Crayons via Letter has arrived!!! It came in on Halloween which led me to believe I was in for more tricks than treats.

15 Bundles of Crayons to get to this point.. 15 rubber ducks... Illuminati confirmed

When given an easel, you draw. My son and I are off to a good start.

Thanks Woot! We had a lot of excitement waiting for and opening our Bundles of Crayons.

HA! Awesome! Nice drawing and a great home for the duckies!!!

acraigl

quality posts: 234 Private Messages acraigl

SO delayed in my posting, apologies to TT and wootbot.

I was excited with the 4+ lbs weight and overly damaged box... that's some classic woot stuff right there.

Opening it revealed a smattering of things, generally useful by anyone's standards.

1x My Crap Wootsack (blue)
1x Woot Monkey - Blue Argyle Cape
6x Insect Repellent Bands
1x Chalkboard Labels Set
1x Woot luggage tag
1x Cool Woot Sticker
1x Underbed Storage Bin
1x Cosmetic Organizer
1x Waterproof Phone Pouch
1x Set of 4 ice trays with lids
1x Dog-e-glow LED Collar

And finally, and quite literally,
1x Bag of hair, Elsa style.

Reminded me of an alien face-hugger when I opened it so I put it back in the box and cried myself to sleep.

Thanks Woot!

VOTE >

Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

acraigl wrote:... I was excited with the 4+ lbs weight and overly damaged box... that's some classic woot stuff right there.

And finally, and quite literally,
1x Bag of hair, Elsa style.

Reminded me of an alien face-hugger when I opened it so I put it back in the box and cried myself to sleep.

Thanks Woot!

Hah!

Have we hit 20% yet?

LuiePL

quality posts: 6 Private Messages LuiePL

FedEx said my letter Bundles of Crayons was at my house. It fails to tell you just how big it actually is!

I opened it to see so much crap!

I think this might be too big for Pumpkin... lol

Everything else laid out:

A coat in my size (XXL)!

Some close-ups:

So many bouncy balls!

My crap:

• XXL Winter coat
  • XXL dog bed (blue)
  • Harmony universal remote (I was actually looking at buying one, so now I don't have to!)
  • Laser projector
  • Multi-tool
  • "Solar recycler" (still not sure what this does exactly)
  • iPad cover
  • Baby boy month numbers
  • His and hers watches
  • Stuffed bunny
  • USB desk fan (my wife grabbed this lol)
  • Tablet carry-case
  • Candles
  • King bedding set
  • Dryer ball set of 4
  • Approx. 80 bouncy balls

: Apr 19, 2016 (Crapios); Jul 12th, 2016 (Crapible); Jan 24th, 2017 (Sm3ll The Cr@p); Jul 16th, 2017 (Battle of Castles); Aug 6th, 2017 (Battalion of Cavalry); Oct 17th, 2017 (Pac-Crap); Nov 27th, 2017 (Cyber Monday Crappeninging)

AnniKat

quality posts: 20 Private Messages AnniKat
LuiePL wrote:FedEx said my letter Bundles of Crayons was at my house. It fails to tell you just how big it actually is!

A coat in my size (XXL)!

So many bouncy balls!

My crap:

• XXL Winter coat
  • XXL dog bed (blue)
  • Harmony universal remote (I was actually looking at buying one, so now I don't have to!)
  • Laser projector
  • Multi-tool
  • "Solar recycler" (still not sure what this does exactly)
  • iPad cover
  • Baby boy month numbers
  • His and hers watches
  • Stuffed bunny
  • USB desk fan (my wife grabbed this lol)
  • Tablet carry-case
  • Candles
  • King bedding set
  • Dryer ball set of 4
  • Approx. 80 bouncy balls

Congrats on the coat! And enjoy the bouncy balls. Mine made me one of the star treat or treat providers in my neighborhood.

woot woot woot

/\~/\- ))
>'x'< (( AnniKat
/ - \ _))

x24

lance6270

quality posts: 45 Private Messages lance6270
Narfcake wrote:Hah!

Have we hit 20% yet?

19.7914278546248%

x41
x2

bankernosaj

quality posts: 21 Private Messages bankernosaj

Hopefully this will take us over 20%. Sorry for the delay (actually forgot i took the picture.....)

Blue My Crap bag
Frozen Growth Chart Puzzle Kit
Dog collar (Miami Hurricanes mascot)
I Love You Always stencil
3D poster of a Jamaican Lion at 4:20.....
Woot luggage tag
Universal Remote
Joto Phone Cover
Woot Monkey
Halloween sticker
Very heavy Mathematics for Business book (which gave me nightmares from my college days)

And lastly, the item that disappointed me the most, Pop-In-Kins elf. Of course my kids were watching me open the box and after seeing this assumed that the Elf on the Shelf that comes every year isn't real! It took some explaining, but we got them convinced that Santa's elves make toys of pretty much anything including toys of themselves. Since they can't touch the real Elf on the Shelf, this would be one they could play with and touch. Whew, somehow that was believable enough.

*28 *3

ThunderThighs

Staff

bankernosaj wrote:Hopefully this will take us over 20%. Sorry for the delay (actually forgot i took the picture.....)

And lastly, the item that disappointed me the most, Pop-In-Kins elf. Of course my kids were watching me open the box and after seeing this assumed that the Elf on the Shelf that comes every year isn't real! It took some explaining, but we got them convinced that Santa's elves make toys of pretty much anything including toys of themselves. Since they can't touch the real Elf on the Shelf, this would be one they could play with and touch. Whew, somehow that was believable enough.

Whew, quick thinking!

And yes, this took us over

Y'all rock!!!!

ThunderThighs

Staff

LuiePL wrote:FedEx said my letter Bundles of Crayons was at my house. It fails to tell you just how big it actually is!

I think this might be too big for Pumpkin... lol

If Pumpkin is a dog worth her salt, she can take up a space much larger than she's designed to. THANK YOU FOR POSTING! And almost counting the bouncy balls!

And all 6 letter posters that checked in have posted! YAY!

ThunderThighs

Staff

Well, since we have one letter unclaimed AND you reached 20% AND the other 6 letter people posted what they got, I'm going to choose someone at random to get more crap from those of you that posted.

The RANDBETWEEN function on Excel told me to choose PAGE 11, POST 22. That brought me to:

stryderryu! You will be getting an email in a bit to see if you accept!

stryderryu wrote:My crap came yesterday but was a bit tied up, but can get to listing it now.

1 storage bin
1 Easter flag (if Christmas is already being sold in stores, this may as well be hung up too)
1 nifty silicone 12 cup baking pad I will have to try to use
1 Neon chess set
5 walkie talkie headsets (sorry not in the picture :/)
1 Light up dog collar
1 Woot!luggage tag
1 Woot! ghost sticker which is a really nice design.
1 Woot! My Crap bag
1 Woot! monkey (a new blue cape I never got before :O)

overall interesting. Not sure what to think of it in total, but still happy to get it. Thank you Woot! I will let you know I walked to class using the My Crap bag today and felt like I was setting a new fashion style with it.

stryderryu

quality posts: 20 Private Messages stryderryu
ThunderThighs wrote:Well, since we have one letter unclaimed AND you reached 20% AND the other 6 letter people posted what they got, I'm going to choose someone at random to get more crap from those of you that posted.

The RANDBETWEEN function on Excel told me to choose PAGE 11, POST 22. That brought me to:

stryderryu! You will be getting an email in a bit to see if you accept!

oh yeah! I definitely accept! That is amazing. I promise to give a detailed list of everything I get!

ThunderThighs

Staff

stryderryu wrote:oh yeah! I definitely accept! That is amazing. I promise to give a detailed list of everything I get!

YAY! Quick response too!

I'll send a note off to the warehouse!

stryderryu

ThunderThighs wrote:YAY! Quick response too!

I'll send a note off to the warehouse!

my woot senses were tingling. By the way, shameless plug for y'all. Got the woot! app running on my phone. Now I can bring the fun with me in a more convenient way everywhere I go (that has internet).

rileej

quality posts: 17 Private Messages rileej

Sorry for not posting a picture of my CRAP...here is what I got:

Flower Bag
Woot Bag
Woot Monkey
Woot Luggage Tag
4 Socket Keys
Camelbak Bladder
Old School Handset For Cell Phone
Lightweight Hammock
Santa Knitted Hat & Beard
Dog Collar
10 Bag Clips
Bamboo Cutting Board
Space Ship Slime
Phone Case
Halloween Sticker

Thanks Woot and sorry for not being able to post a picture this time.

whitlee1234

quality posts: 12 Private Messages whitlee1234

1 pitcher
1 pill container
1 pencil box
1 luggage tag
1 woot crap bag
1 woot monkey
1 package of wall vinyl circles
5 cartridges 9mm label maker tape
1 light-up dog collar
1 cute queen

dhsiao

quality posts: 5 Private Messages dhsiao

Yay! My Sonic the Crap Hog Bundles of Crayons!

So here is the picture of the Big ol' Class I received.

• boy's columbia shirt
  • A shower curtain
  • a Ped Egg
  • Lawn and leaf bag
  • blank christmas cards
  • coin purse
  • phone screen protector
  • christmas tree cookie cutters
  • WootBag
  • garden shovel

x6

sammydog01

quality posts: 72 Private Messages sammydog01

Balloon animal update- I finally got a chance to try some balloon animals today. The balloon inflator is broken. How ironic is that? I need to power up the compressor in the garage. To be continued...

ThunderThighs

Staff

sammydog01 wrote:Balloon animal update- I finally got a chance to try some balloon animals today. The balloon inflator is broken. How ironic is that? I need to power up the compressor in the garage. To be continued...

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *POP*
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *POP*
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *POP*
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *POP*

digitaljanitor

quality posts: 54 Private Messages digitaljanitor
sammydog01 wrote:Balloon animal update- I finally got a chance to try some balloon animals today. The balloon inflator is broken. How ironic is that? I need to power up the compressor in the garage. To be continued...

INFLATOR???? We don't need no stinkin' inflator. c'mon

What if there were no hypothetical questions?

garryu

quality posts: 9 Private Messages garryu

So my two helpers enjoyed our last unboxing video so much that we did another one.

Loot List:
2 Bags of Texas Air
My Crap bag
Kitchen Towel & Oven mitt set
Baby Boy blanket
2 baking trays of mini-bundt cupcakes
Luggage Tag: My other car is also luggage
Crappy Ice Scraper
Chapter & Verse board game
American History Textbook
Exercise Band
Netbook Sleeve
Surefire Backup Flashlight
Pumpkin Pie Bookmark

This was by far, the best Bundles of Crayons I've ever gotten. I did a little research, and that flashlight is $180 new on Amazon.

x8

sammydog01

ThunderThighs wrote:Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *POP*
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *POP*
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *POP*
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *POP*

That was the sound the veins in my head were making when I tried to blow them up the old fashioned way.

lance6270

quality posts: 45 Private Messages lance6270

TT where did we end up this time?

x41
x2

AnniKat

lance6270 wrote:TT where did we end up this time?

I think we made 20% and are waiting for the Make-up Letter Box to arrive and be posted.

TT seemed pleased, which is why she did a make-up Box

/\~/\- ))
>'x'< (( AnniKat
/ - \ _))

x24

stryderryu

my big old letter box came, and it was loaded!

that was it all sorted out, as for the list of items, I guess that would be good to post.

An Egg shaped silicone mold
Reindeer wine bottle cover
Thomas the Train Engine Christmas Ornament (score!)
A small US flag
A pet-food airtight container with a snack container and scoop
Pedipaws nail grinder
a dog rope toy (All three of the above to go to a friend with two puppers)
Mod Safety dog car seat thing (will go to a different friend with a small doggo)
Sand tools
Dakine Surboard bag
4 silicone bird coasters (needed these actually)
Mouthguard for sleep (REALLY badly needed this, thank you so much)
3D wolf bookmark
Konjac sponge (can I eat it?)
Empire State Building laser cut 3d model
a very thick wooden cutting board (I will use it as such at least)
a wooden meal tray (nifty!)
5 colored wicker mats (they match my cups I got from woot in a past bag!)
noknots hair brush (hope kitty back home likes it)
KYB strout for a truck
pepperlonely (it now has me, so it is not lonely) 50 yards of turquoise ribbon
Tulo vegetable steamer folding flower
coccyx and lumbar seat cushion (I do use when in minor pain)
a 'super mat' that is about 2'X6'
canon iP2702 (whose was this before, please have them dust, and please let them know they can have it back for a box of different caped woot-monkeys should they need it)
2 vacuum storage bags
Nic and Dom white and black dress size small (I am a guy, it fits, I don't know what to do with this info though)
3 pack of Puma L boxers (I wish they fit they feel so good!)
2 galaxy polo xl (one black, one white, both tents on me sadly)
Governor Christie clear mask
a bubble wall for a fish tank
iPhone 5C screen protector
iPhone 6+ phone case
Sumdex full metal camera case (cool gift for my mother)
Iron Man with battle racer toy set (donated to Toys for Tots in a hops some child has a better holiday season)
81 (counted) bouncy balls (love it!)
and... Wootopoly! (psyched to get it really. I love monopoly, but don't have it here, or rather didn't. This is a better version)

I have no cat at the apartment sadly, so how about a saucy pic instead. Prepare the eye-bleach.

also accept the apology for the late response. It was a busy (but successful) week in class.

sammydog01

stryderryu wrote:
I have no cat at the apartment sadly, so how about a saucy pic instead. Prepare the eye-bleach.

That dress brings out the color of your eyes. Nice crap!

ThunderThighs

Staff

stryderryu wrote:my big old letter box came, and it was loaded!

that was it all sorted out, as for the list of items, I guess that would be good to post.

81 (counted) bouncy balls (love it!)
and... Wootopoly! (psyched to get it really. I love monopoly, but don't have it here, or rather didn't. This is a better version)

also accept the apology for the late response. It was a busy (but successful) week in class.

Congrats! And yay for counting the bouncy balls and modeling the dress!

I hope you enjoyed it!

therealjrn

quality posts: 84 Private Messages therealjrn

"Quoted for truthiness"

Damn man, you're looking pretty

unique

AnniKat

Thanks for posting, that was worth waiting for.

/\~/\- ))
>'x'< (( AnniKat
/ - \ _))

x24

pgienger

quality posts: 2 Private Messages pgienger

Now this was quite a bonus Blizzard of Crap, couch not included. We thought UPS was pulling our leg when it said 50lbs

Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

pgienger wrote:... couch not included. ...

I would totally believe Woot if it was.

Also, October or November crap? This is the October thread ...

ThunderThighs

Staff

pgienger wrote:Now this was quite a bonus Blizzard of Crap, couch not included. We thought UPS was pulling our leg when it said 50lbs

Ooooooh, there's some fun stuff there! Thank you for posting (in the wrong thread, LOL).