Back to Amazon.com

WierdBMD

quality posts: 11 Private Messages WierdBMD

The Final and Only "letterless" letter Bundles of Crayons arrived ahead of schedule on Friday. Gaining an extra three pounds, probably due to the hundreds of Emoji Balloons in there to Celebrate my birthday this Friday Woohoo.

The bundle

Included for those interested-
A lifetime supply of Yellow Silly Face Emoji Balloons
1 Gently used KitchenAid 12in Stovetop Skillet
1 Cloudlounger (google it, I didn't know what it was either, but my kids fight over it now to lay in it)
1 Small Womens black North Face vest
1 small Dog/Cat Grey bed
1 NEW inner frame High Seirra Hiking Backpack (My most favorite item Thank you)
1 DashCam, Anonymous Brand, haven't tested it yet.
2 XXL yellow Mens Columbia Shirts
1 xl Green Mens Uniform Shirt
4x Pairs of Mens "Unstitched" Dress Socks, I like these and my wife thinks they are very handsome on me (thank you TT)
1 xl Under Armour Mens America tshirt (still too big for me)
1 Cabana for the beach
4x lighthing wall assembly from Jesco
4x LED light/bug zapper (which my boys really want to try out here since we live in the country and have a million bugs) I doubt it works on Stink bugs (our big problem right now)
1 Vtech Kids Playhouse (used but with all pieces) My girls were elated have played with it all weekend
1 HP All-in-one Printer with a broken hinge door (not sure if that happened prior to boxing or during shipping, but it still appears to work nonetheless)

Thank you Woot and TT!
This was a whole family unboxing and a great birthday gift/surprise to me that arrived one week early.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1036 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

WierdBMD wrote:The Final and Only "letterless" letter Bundles of Crayons arrived ahead of schedule on Friday. Gaining an extra three pounds, probably due to the hundreds of Emoji Balloons in there to Celebrate my birthday this Friday Woohoo.

Included for those interested-
1 HP All-in-one Printer with a broken hinge door (not sure if that happened prior to boxing or during shipping, but it still appears to work nonetheless)

Thank you Woot and TT!
This was a whole family unboxing and a great birthday gift/surprise to me that arrived one week early.

YOU DID IT! You came back and posted! YAY! That printer's door was fine when we put it back in the warehouse. It was my son's college printer and served him well. Maybe it just popped off?

Enjoy the crap!

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

whyheather

quality posts: 10 Private Messages whyheather

Love it all. Till next time

therealjrn

quality posts: 82 Private Messages therealjrn

I'm so jelly. So much potential in ONE BOX!

tjbrehm

quality posts: 3 Private Messages tjbrehm

THE BALLAD OF THE Bundles of Crayons

There once was a humble Bundles of Crayons
Built by hand in the Woot Factory
Filled with disappointment
For which there was no ointment
Still photos, people wanted to see

There once was a Bundles of Crayons buyer
And their mind was known to inquire
Oh, what could it be
In their own Bundles of Crayons
A little patience the answer would require

There once was a customer of Woot!
Who was delivered a Bundles of Crayons full of loot
They posted their photos
In the forums to show us
It was all a fantastic hoot!

blkxltng

quality posts: 6 Private Messages blkxltng

*cough* I'm just gonna leave this here and pretend I didn't forget to post it >.>

I got:
1x Microwave Steamer
1x pack of LED thingies
1x pair of grey pants
1x NO MORE SECRETS shirt
1x Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 case
1x pair of comfy socks
1x Veggie Shredder thing
1x iLink Hub+ (might be my 3rd one)
1x Blue woot drawstring backpouch

(slowly sneaks away. lol)

jniemeier

quality posts: 18 Private Messages jniemeier

So I actually got this from the Game of Thrones Bingo game right before the Aug Wootoff. I super late but here it is.

1x - Notebook Sleeve
1x - Woot! Bag
1x - Pack of 2 king pillowcases
1x - Microwave corn on the cob steamer
1x - 1 Woot! Luggage tag.
1x - Military promotions CD
1x - Rubber Ring
1x - God car keychain
1x - Garment Steamer

chuckw13

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chuckw13

I neglected to get a picture of my crayons this time. I have a group of friends from high school that gets together a couple of times a month for drinks and I took it to one of our happy hours and let everyone pick what they wanted. There was a nice pair of womens shoes, the "cocaine" luggage tag (I kept that) and a bunch more completely useless, but fun items. The most interesting thing was three tiny little vibrator motors. They were the size of a pencil eraser that would go in a mechanical pencil. Who knows what these could be used for?

FrostByte

quality posts: 33 Private Messages FrostByte

Thanks Crappraiser!

Woody1150 wrote:FrostByte requested an official crappraisal on 9/11 for this crap.

I rate this:

Charter Member (0002314) - Friend of the Official Crappraiser Get your Official Crappraisal today.

woot 91 wine 5 shirt 43 sellout 20 kids 33 hh 2 moofi 5 home 10 sport 22
electronics 5 pop 4 tools 4 a&w 10 computers 3 gourmet 0 total 257

badges