adcatron

quality posts: 12 Private Messages adcatron

Is it back

jennkaotic

quality posts: 16 Private Messages jennkaotic
Toni2000 wrote:I spent 8 hours learning how to use Blender to make this video and didn't get credit for it in the Birthdays of Celebrations make a complete fool of yourself dancing video contest. Can we make it the Koi Clan theme song so I can feel better about all those wasted hours and humiliation from my family?

Awesome... for a Betta Koi...

urhistory

quality posts: 7 Private Messages urhistory
Toni2000 wrote:I spent 8 hours learning how to use Blender to make this video and didn't get credit for it in the Birthdays of Celebrations make a complete fool of yourself dancing video contest. Can we make it the Koi Clan theme song so I can feel better about all those wasted hours and humiliation from my family?

Terrific video Toni - a pity you didn't get credit - I say this invalidates the Birthdays of Celebrations concept and requires a complete do-over.

What say you woot?

Toni2000

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Toni2000
urhistory wrote:Terrific video Toni - a pity you didn't get credit - I say this invalidates the Birthdays of Celebrations concept and requires a complete do-over.

What say you woot?

Well, TT did award me the winner of the ENTIRE INTERNET last night so, I might be very busy in the next few months making changes. First stop, FB feed!

PUfelix85

quality posts: 4 Private Messages PUfelix85

bump.

Also, Go V'owls!

x8

treykane

quality posts: 2 Private Messages treykane

Woot!

shammari

quality posts: 1 Private Messages shammari

I must know! I must know to which Clan I belong!

Paradoxian08

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Paradoxian08

Who am I? Do I have friends? Clan, reveal thyself!

brownrd99

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brownrd99

where in the world am i

davidwido

quality posts: 0 Private Messages davidwido

clan?

bubblebooy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bubblebooy

?? what is this

TheCorean

quality posts: 4 Private Messages TheCorean

What the heck can Koi do? o__0

elizadeathmay

quality posts: 1 Private Messages elizadeathmay

what happens when I mash this button

ryansco

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ryansco

clan?

jaytftw

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jaytftw

checking my change

TexasDragonSlayer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TexasDragonSlayer

This stuff still work?

therealjrn

quality posts: 82 Private Messages therealjrn
TexasDragonSlayer wrote:This stuff still work?

We live in a peaceful world now, thanks to the benevolent and wise rein of the V'owls.

daveinwarshington

quality posts: 97 Private Messages daveinwarshington
therealjrn wrote:We live in a peaceful world now, thanks to the benevolent and wise rein of the V'owls.

Ha!
The Squarryls, though not completely victorious at the end of the conflict, have been slowly squarryling away and amassing materials and information needed to rise to the top once and for all.

mbspell

quality posts: 42 Private Messages mbspell
daveinwarshington wrote:Ha!
The Squarryls, though not completely victorious at the end of the conflict, have been slowly squarryling away and amassing materials and information needed to rise to the top once and for all.

+1

moles1138

quality posts: 49 Private Messages moles1138
daveinwarshington wrote:Ha!

It is estimated that squarryls only find 26% of the nuts they bury.

daveinwarshington

quality posts: 97 Private Messages daveinwarshington
moles1138 wrote:It is estimated that squarryls only find 26% of the nuts they bury.

Yes, that is the information that was released to the v'owls.

mbspell

daveinwarshington wrote:Yes, that is the information that was released to the v'owls.

pfft

v'owls probably believe everything they read

therealjrn

quality posts: 82 Private Messages therealjrn
mbspell wrote:pfft

v'owls probably believe everything they read

V'owls read very well thank you. Maybe it's the squarryls that don't write so good?

cwolfpack3

quality posts: 48 Private Messages cwolfpack3
therealjrn wrote:We live in a peaceful world now, thanks to the benevolent and wise rein of the V'owls.

Here! Here! (Whoot! Whoot!)

Badgeless by choice. I'm freee! Freeee!!

mbspell

therealjrn wrote:V'owls read very well thank you. Maybe it's the squarryls that don't write so good?

I didn't say you couldn't read... I said you maybe had a little trouble with the FAKE NEWS