manhandsha

quality posts: 61 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

Hey guys, I'm so sorry about the issue with the baking stones; that's really frustrating.

Keep us posted on how things get handled for you!

effervesse

quality posts: 0 Private Messages effervesse

No reply yet from support but meanwhile the box is sitting in my living room, being in the way. I sure would love to know if it's ok to throw it out or if I'll need to send it back.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 900 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

effervesse wrote:No reply yet from support but meanwhile the box is sitting in my living room, being in the way. I sure would love to know if it's ok to throw it out or if I'll need to send it back.

CS has limited staff on the weekends so they should be getting back to you soon. Oh, be sure to check your spam folder. More often than not, the email is there.

*NEW* NEW New Work Schedule: Mon-Wed = Days; Thu-Fri = evening/nights
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

effervesse

quality posts: 0 Private Messages effervesse

I just got an email informing me that I would be getting a full refund.

ThunderThighs wrote:CS has limited staff on the weekends so they should be getting back to you soon. Oh, be sure to check your spam folder. More often than not, the email is there.

the NIV

quality posts: 1 Private Messages the NIV
ThunderThighs wrote:Good point! We did identify problems with the packing on these and have worked with both the vendors and warehouses to pack these much better.

(Continued apologies to those that received stone remnants in your order last time.)

Check your facts.... Seconds time ordering this after a woot staffer went on recording stating they "Worked with the vendor" Total BS! Looks like me and other trusting woot customers got suckered into buying!

micmaq

quality posts: 1 Private Messages micmaq

Just discovered that my 4th stone was broken and returned to woot by ups without ever making it to my house.

I have been issued a refund and a form apology. While this stone fiasco (am I allowed to call it that?) may not have been widespread, the folks, who wrote about their experiences here, seemed to have had breakage on multiple shipments. Surely this cannot be called a coincidence or a unique event. The only way to explain it is, "if you keep on doing what you've always done, you keep on getting what you always got."

manhandsha

Staff

micmaq wrote:Just discovered that my 4th stone was broken and returned to woot by ups without ever making it to my house.

I have been issued a refund and a form apology. While this stone fiasco (am I allowed to call it that?) may not have been widespread, the folks, who wrote about their experiences here, seemed to have had breakage on multiple shipments. Surely this cannot be called a coincidence or a unique event. The only way to explain it is, "if you keep on doing what you've always done, you keep on getting what you always got."

I know another apology doesn't make up for FOUR broken baking stones, but I definitely understand any disappointment and frustration here. Thanks for taking time to post, though! It's important for us to know when we screwed up so we can take the necessary steps to fix it. I hope you'll give us another chance, but I'll understand if it's not on another baking stone.

Raining

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Raining
manhandsha wrote:I know another apology doesn't make up for FOUR broken baking stones, but I definitely understand any disappointment and frustration here. Thanks for taking time to post, though! It's important for us to know when we screwed up so we can take the necessary steps to fix it. I hope you'll give us another chance, but I'll understand if it's not on another baking stone.

I know everyone will think I am stupid, but what is a baking stone?

manhandsha

Staff

Raining wrote:I know everyone will think I am stupid, but what is a baking stone?

Baking stones are cooking surfaces that are used in lieu of a metal baking sheet. They're usually ceramic or stone, but I've heard of them being made of salt, as well.

Raining

manhandsha wrote:I know another apology doesn't make up for FOUR broken baking stones, but I definitely understand any disappointment and frustration here. Thanks for taking time to post, though! It's important for us to know when we screwed up so we can take the necessary steps to fix it. I hope you'll give us another chance, but I'll understand if it's not on another baking stone.

Raining

Raining wrote:

Thanks.