ThunderThighs

quality posts: 926 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

mchen804 wrote:So my 50" lg tv just arrived and the screen is completely destroyed. Metal back is even dented everywhere. Does Woot only do refunds or have people gotten replacements too?

Egads. I'm sorry for the shipping damage. Email support@woot.com and they'll help figure things out.

Holiday Returns Policy Check out our new FLASH DEALS
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

mchen804

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mchen804
ThunderThighs wrote:Egads. I'm sorry for the shipping damage. Email support@woot.com and they'll help figure things out.

Okay, I did that thanks for the advice!

jgrahamh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jgrahamh

So I just received and set up my Vizio 65" LED.. and it worked perfect for the weekend. Now I've got green contrast on the screen (obvious in the menu; so not cable or signal related). This is a sign of the main board going out. Anyone else seen this? Should I let it rest a day and try again? Should I be contacting Woot about a return? My only real concern is how the hell you ship back a freaking giant ass TV??

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 197 Private Messages ROGETRAY
jgrahamh wrote:So I just received and set up my Vizio 65" LED.. and it worked perfect for the weekend. Now I've got green contrast on the screen (obvious in the menu; so not cable or signal related). This is a sign of the main board going out. Anyone else seen this? Should I let it rest a day and try again? Should I be contacting Woot about a return? My only real concern is how the hell you ship back a freaking giant ass TV??

Eghh I'm sorry to hear that you experienced this issue. Maybe wait it out and see if it still works?

I would also recommend that you contact Vizio Support
if the issue keeps arising.

If they're unable to help you, please also feel free to email into support@woot.com and let them know. They'll be able to answer any questions or concerns you might have.