xxooss

quality posts: 12 Private Messages xxooss

you know Quake would wipe the floor with Qusp.

narquespamley wrote:Quisp, of course.

DrunkOnTheWind

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DrunkOnTheWind

Of course, Tony! He just starred in "Life of Pi." He's like L.L. Cool J. Dude writes, "Momma Said Knock You Out" and then years later, some assclown breaks into his house and LL cold cocks him. You step to Tony the Tiger and it's your @$$!

Don't read this.

FryeGuy93

quality posts: 1 Private Messages FryeGuy93

Three words....

Boo Berry b#%*hes!!!!

He's protoplasmic and nigh indestructible.

FryeGuy

yehudahgriffin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages yehudahgriffin

BooBerry would sooo kick Tony the Tigers tail!

narquespamley

quality posts: 24 Private Messages narquespamley
jlsulli2 wrote:Another vote for Quisp. He's an alien and has access to all that cool technology. Also a bit ironic that we have to hit the "post" button to save these.... ;-)

Exactly, Quisp had a ray gun. One shot and Tony the Tiger is Toast.

And, yes, I do remember Quake as well. He was pretty strong, but still more or less human. Ray gun wins again.

When I went to college, we had Quisp wars, literally to see who could eat the most Quisp. Everybody won.

jalexson

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jalexson

Ogg the caveman (don't remember the exact cereal but it was some cocoa flavored variation)

edit: That's Ogg as in Kellogg's Cocoa Krispies

hot72chev

quality posts: 19 Private Messages hot72chev
narquespamley wrote:Exactly, Quisp had a ray gun. One shot and Tony the Tiger is Toast.

And, yes, I do remember Quake as well. He was pretty strong, but still more or less human. Ray gun wins again.

When I went to college, we had Quisp wars, literally to see who could eat the most Quisp. Everybody won.

My brother and I used to fight all the time over who was better, Quisp or Quake. (I always chose Quisp). Can you still buy it in some parts of the country? I haven't seen it in many years.

x5
It seemed like a good idea at the time.

kevinphelps1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kevinphelps1
amg06f wrote:You have a guy (Cap'n Crunch) with a naval fleet at his disposal. I don't care how GRRRRREAT! he is, one tiger can't down an entire naval fleet; cats hate water.

...and cinnamon

cappo

quality posts: 38 Private Messages cappo
camel589 wrote:Doug Flutie with his Flutie Flakes would kick everyone's behind

My friend still has one of those boxes in his room.

cappo

quality posts: 38 Private Messages cappo
megabite6d9 wrote:http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/capn-crunch-not-a-captain-may-be-french/captncrunch/
He's no captain!

If he's in charge of a ship, he's a Captain, no matter his rank.

(Also it could be a cheap uniform and a stripe fell off.)

galcohen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages galcohen

this is a no brainer, count chocula is invincible. Tony the Tiger cant handle that!

dufferesp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dufferesp

No one beats Sonny when he goes Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs. End of discussion. Thanks for playing.

roadster92

quality posts: 0 Private Messages roadster92
megabite6d9 wrote:http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/capn-crunch-not-a-captain-may-be-french/captncrunch/
He's no captain!

It may be possible he is from the French army, or maybe the Romanian armed forces. Both of which who wear 3 stripes and captaining a vessel would in turn be both a captain as well as the captain of the ship. Also noted that the Romanian armed forces have a similar dress uniform. Just an observation.

Oh, and Tony would still win anyways between the two. Still think Mario and Link would conquer though. Just sayin'

RV617

quality posts: 5 Private Messages RV617

Hello! End of discussion.

jalexson

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jalexson
narquespamley wrote:Exactly, Quisp had a ray gun. One shot and Tony the Tiger is Toast.

I actually got my Dad to mail in 2 box tops and a check for 50 cents for a Quisp Ray Gun . . . it shot puffs of talcum powder (for about 2 days until it ran out of powder and I got caught trying to reload with some of my Mom's)

jonebgd098

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jonebgd098

Frankenberry. How do you kill a guy who is already dead?

jabberwok

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jabberwok

Sorry, Krinkles has the Stephen King creepy-clown factor down cold!

Moueska

quality posts: 54 Private Messages Moueska

Y'all are crazy. Jolly Green Giant trumps all.

/notacereal

junior53

quality posts: 0 Private Messages junior53
moles1138 wrote:But he can't fight during the day.
Unless...he drinks Lilith's blood.

Or he wears the Gem of Amara

darraghr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages darraghr

Let me state the obvious. Cap'n Crunch is a pirate. Pirates are some crazy dudes. This one climbed the pirate ranks all the way to Cap'n. You don't do that by wearing a scarf around your neck or begging kids for a taste of their cereal. Y'all should recall your votes.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 197 Private Messages ROGETRAY
darraghr wrote:Let me state the obvious. Cap'n Crunch is a pirate. Pirates are some crazy dudes. This one climbed the pirate ranks all the way to Cap'n. You don't do that by wearing a scarf around your neck or begging kids for a taste of their cereal. Y'all should recall your votes.

This one is the winner. FO SHO.

salanth

quality posts: 1 Private Messages salanth
amg06f wrote:You have a guy (Cap'n Crunch) with a naval fleet at his disposal. I don't care how GRRRRREAT! he is, one tiger can't down an entire naval fleet; cats hate water.

Tigers aren't just any cat. They love water!

labellamorte

quality posts: 0 Private Messages labellamorte

Toucan son of Sam.

HomerTime

quality posts: 2 Private Messages HomerTime
darraghr wrote:Let me state the obvious. Cap'n Crunch is a pirate.

It isn't obvious, because it is flat out wrong. Cap'n Crunch is *not* a pirate.

tonerrefillstore

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tonerrefillstore

Here is the end of the conversation. BOOBERRY!!

He's already dead. So any Rick Roll, living attempt to kill him would utterly fail. He would eventually wear all others to the point of exhaustion and eventually organ failure....thus winning