Back to Amazon.com

wajeremy

quality posts: 6 Private Messages wajeremy

Staff

tenderpaw02 wrote:I mostly look for kid items in Spring to have things for summer, and in the Fall to have things for winter holidays. I didn't notice the absence of kids.woot until after school had started and I had more time to come back to the site and shop undetected. I hope you'll still be a good source for this coming holiday season, yet the removal of a separate heading has me dubious.

You might consider merging electronics and computers; there has definitely been overlap between those categories and I'd find it more efficient to only have to check under one heading for applicable tech accessories, peripherals, etc.

I very rarely check Flash deals. It feels like it could fit well as a subgroup under Sellout. Anyone looking for those kind of seemingly random deep discounts is more likely to go digging for them.

Great feedback. The Flash Deals/Sellout thing is a great observation. PC tends to get pretty deep, though, so we'd need a way to prevent it becoming unnavigable. Stay tuned, we have a couple of tweaks for holiday coming in the next few weeks that should make finding gift items a little easier.

Head Magister of the Woot!Loops Cereal Bar

jeepsteve92xj

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jeepsteve92xj
ThunderThighs wrote:Wooters have complained that we had too many sites/categories so we're trimming down. We will continue to look for good deals for Kids & Fashion and present these on our other sites - Home, Sport, etc.

Kids items were presented on the Home tab before we created Kids so back to the old way.

Of all the tabs to remove, WINE should have been first - such a tight topic.
Since I often look at the top things under each tab on my phone, I don't scroll down to look for the other things like Kids stuff. Kids covered a lot. Wine encompasses very little.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1039 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

jeepsteve92xj wrote:Of all the tabs to remove, WINE should have been first - such a tight topic.
Since I often look at the top things under each tab on my phone, I don't scroll down to look for the other things like Kids stuff. Kids covered a lot. Wine encompasses very little.

Interesting feedback.

The kids/toys market is super competitive. It was hard to find good deals to fill the calendar.

We're still selling kids items on the Home site when we find a good deal.

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

LarryLars

quality posts: 68 Private Messages LarryLars
ThunderThighs wrote:Wooters have complained that we had too many sites/categories so we're trimming down. We will continue to look for good deals for Kids & Fashion and present these on our other sites - Home, Sport, etc.

Kids items were presented on the Home tab before we created Kids so back to the old way.

Been looking for this record sleeve since July!

!
Have you checked your Private Messages lately?

blkjesus01

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blkjesus01

Bring back kids woot!!!

ThunderThighs

Staff

blkjesus01 wrote:Bring back kids woot!!!

LOL. Appreciate the sentiment but that won't happen.

We do sell toys periodically on the Home site just like we did before we had a Kids site.

There's some right now.

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

qazxswe

quality posts: 18 Private Messages qazxswe
ThunderThighs wrote:LOL. Appreciate the sentiment but that won't happen.

We do sell toys periodically on the Home site just like we did before we had a Kids site.

There's some right now.

Bring back Moofi!

There is what to learn from the potato.

esclava

quality posts: 6 Private Messages esclava

combine electronics and computers, give us pets.woot!

qazxswe

Give us Woot.Woot!

qazxswe

I have a better idea.

Combine everything into one category, but don't have a particular theme.

Sell 1 item a day every day, except for when there are Woot-Offs.

I'll give you some time to think about it. 😉

ThunderThighs

Staff

qazxswe wrote:I have a better idea.

Combine everything into one category, but don't have a particular theme.

Sell 1 item a day every day, except for when there are Woot-Offs.

I'll give you some time to think about it. 😉

And get rid of about 80% of our staff. Good for morale.

You do realize that we create jobs, right?

qazxswe

ThunderThighs wrote:And get rid of about 80% of our staff. Good for morale.

You do realize that we create jobs, right?

It's not my job to figure out the ridiculousness of my ideas.

And no, you can't have that job. It's already taken. 😆