wajeremy

quality posts: 5 Private Messages wajeremy

Staff

tenderpaw02 wrote:I mostly look for kid items in Spring to have things for summer, and in the Fall to have things for winter holidays. I didn't notice the absence of kids.woot until after school had started and I had more time to come back to the site and shop undetected. I hope you'll still be a good source for this coming holiday season, yet the removal of a separate heading has me dubious.

You might consider merging electronics and computers; there has definitely been overlap between those categories and I'd find it more efficient to only have to check under one heading for applicable tech accessories, peripherals, etc.

I very rarely check Flash deals. It feels like it could fit well as a subgroup under Sellout. Anyone looking for those kind of seemingly random deep discounts is more likely to go digging for them.

Great feedback. The Flash Deals/Sellout thing is a great observation. PC tends to get pretty deep, though, so we'd need a way to prevent it becoming unnavigable. Stay tuned, we have a couple of tweaks for holiday coming in the next few weeks that should make finding gift items a little easier.

Head Magister of the Woot!Loops Cereal Bar

jeepsteve92xj

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jeepsteve92xj
ThunderThighs wrote:Wooters have complained that we had too many sites/categories so we're trimming down. We will continue to look for good deals for Kids & Fashion and present these on our other sites - Home, Sport, etc.

Kids items were presented on the Home tab before we created Kids so back to the old way.

Of all the tabs to remove, WINE should have been first - such a tight topic.
Since I often look at the top things under each tab on my phone, I don't scroll down to look for the other things like Kids stuff. Kids covered a lot. Wine encompasses very little.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1031 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

jeepsteve92xj wrote:Of all the tabs to remove, WINE should have been first - such a tight topic.
Since I often look at the top things under each tab on my phone, I don't scroll down to look for the other things like Kids stuff. Kids covered a lot. Wine encompasses very little.

Interesting feedback.

The kids/toys market is super competitive. It was hard to find good deals to fill the calendar.

We're still selling kids items on the Home site when we find a good deal.

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

LarryLars

quality posts: 68 Private Messages LarryLars
ThunderThighs wrote:Wooters have complained that we had too many sites/categories so we're trimming down. We will continue to look for good deals for Kids & Fashion and present these on our other sites - Home, Sport, etc.

Kids items were presented on the Home tab before we created Kids so back to the old way.

Been looking for this record sleeve since July!

!
Have you checked your Private Messages lately?