therealjrn

quality posts: 82 Private Messages therealjrn
daveinwarshington wrote:I had Outlook, switched to Google mail. It's so much better than that old Outlook program!

I use Live Mail for home, Gmail for work and Mr Whiskers uses Zoho mail. Zoho mail is pretty good!

jgw4wheels

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jgw4wheels

Finally ... today ... 4 November ... got a woot! email on Windows Live that I could read. First time in 3-4 weeks. Don't know what changed ... but don't change it back!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1036 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

jgw4wheels wrote:Finally ... today ... 4 November ... got a woot! email on Windows Live that I could read. First time in 3-4 weeks. Don't know what changed ... but don't change it back!

YAY! I'll let the team know!!!

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

jgw4wheels

ThunderThighs wrote:YAY! I'll let the team know!!!

Well ... not so fast. Today, 5 Nov, I'm back to where I was. It appears that emails sent with the subject "Woot Daily Digest" show blank. Yesterday's email with the visible content had the title "Daily Digest: HP OMEN 17 FHD Intel i7 GTX965M Laptop and more!" Looking back through my emails, all the ones with the subject "Woot Daily Digest" have no visible content; those with "Daily Digest:" followed by a product description are fine. The former appear to be your daily norm; the latter exceptions since they are relatively rare. BTW - if I forward a "Woot Daily Digest" email to a Windows 10 mail app, the content becomes visible. Go figure ...

ThunderThighs

Staff

jgw4wheels wrote:Well ... not so fast. Today, 5 Nov, I'm back to where I was. It appears that emails sent with the subject "Woot Daily Digest" show blank. Yesterday's email with the visible content had the title "Daily Digest: HP OMEN 17 FHD Intel i7 GTX965M Laptop and more!" Looking back through my emails, all the ones with the subject "Woot Daily Digest" have no visible content; those with "Daily Digest:" followed by a product description are fine. The former appear to be your daily norm; the latter exceptions since they are relatively rare. BTW - if I forward a "Woot Daily Digest" email to a Windows 10 mail app, the content becomes visible. Go figure ...

Back to the drawing board.

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

ThunderThighs

Staff

Hi there! We updated our digest template. i'd love to hear back from some of you if you're still receiving blank emails as of today.

jgw4wheels

ThunderThighs wrote:Hi there! We updated our digest template. i'd love to hear back from some of you if you're still receiving blank emails as of today.

My Woot! emails of 6,7, and 8 Nov all followed the subject format "Daily Digest: [product]" and were visible. I have received no more emails following the old subject format "Woot Daily Digest". Think we've got a winner here!

For what it's worth, I'm running Windows 10 Pro using Windows Live Mail.

ThunderThighs

Staff

jgw4wheels wrote:My Woot! emails of 6,7, and 8 Nov all followed the subject format "Daily Digest: [product]" and were visible. I have received no more emails following the old subject format "Woot Daily Digest". Think we've got a winner here!

For what it's worth, I'm running Windows 10 Pro using Windows Live Mail.

YAY!!!! Again!!!!

corp

quality posts: 1 Private Messages corp

All working for me too! Thanks.

ThunderThighs

Staff

corp wrote:All working for me too! Thanks.

Woohoo!