ajnast

quality posts: 5 Private Messages ajnast
digitaljanitor wrote:Just scored a Crappy Kong 2 on TwitterWoot. YAY !!

Me too! Hooray for tweets with disappointing results!

x4

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1031 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

See the blips.

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

bsmith1

quality posts: 150 Private Messages bsmith1
ThunderThighs wrote:See the blips.

Those twitter blips are tiny. Probably not worth it. Just post them as normal items instead.

Ringo67

quality posts: 16 Private Messages Ringo67

Finally made it past Big ol' Class No. 13.

Got me a Crap Invaders 3-lkjsdf893k33

I can't wait to be disappointed!

x15 x3

Ringo67

quality posts: 16 Private Messages Ringo67

I ain't no Blip. I'm a Crud.

x15 x3

moles1138

quality posts: 49 Private Messages moles1138
crackkitty wrote:yes, check your mailbox now. if it's not there, keep checking... it's almost there. ;)

Thanks.

Nope.
Must be coming tomorrow.
You know, different time zone.

darkyoda

quality posts: 1 Private Messages darkyoda

Let the games begin.

Dark Yoda

SylvreKat

quality posts: 37 Private Messages SylvreKat

The world is settling into its usualness. Both 'Kats snagged Bags. Now dija has. Has Dr & Mrs Gandalf checked in yet?

>'Kat

+1 +1+1+4 +3 +1

SylvreKat

So now I'm curious what the larger blue blips are. I'm guessing one was the plush poopie? But there were actually folks buying something else during the the BIG red blip???

>'Kat

+1 +1+1+4 +3 +1

mbspell

quality posts: 41 Private Messages mbspell

scored Happy Hour crap! woo hoo

AnniKat

quality posts: 18 Private Messages AnniKat
SylvreKat wrote:The world is settling into its usualness. Both 'Kats snagged Bags. Now dija has. Has Dr & Mrs Gandalf checked in yet?

>'Kat

Actually, this this the first time in several years I've gotten Bundles of Crayonss two Woot Offs in a row. I just don't let the lack of a Bundles of Crayons stop me from commenting in the forum, so I probably seem more successful than I really am.

That said, I did get one today.

/\~/\- ))
>'x'< (( AnniKat
/ - \ _))

x24

crackkitty

quality posts: 13 Private Messages crackkitty

sweet! 4 hrs later, my GF is still bag-less. it's a sad day. hahaha.

adcatron

quality posts: 12 Private Messages adcatron

first Bundles of Crayons in about a year. disappointment awaits

drewcroa

quality posts: 35 Private Messages drewcroa

Nooooooo ooh...... Cancelled.

elizard369

quality posts: 21 Private Messages elizard369

Hurray, hurray, 4th trip to the VOP today actually scored a Crap Hunt 4!

x12

psuchad

quality posts: 10 Private Messages psuchad

In for number 28. First sucker too! I feel so honored.

x31x1 x1

cwolfpack3

quality posts: 48 Private Messages cwolfpack3

Got into the VOP, then the item was munched by the hungry hordes while I logged in. Been months since I snagged one.

Badgeless by choice. I'm freee! Freeee!!

bsmith1

quality posts: 150 Private Messages bsmith1

First crap in over a month. Excited!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1031 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

The last blip chart.

This red blips show how many tried to order, most going into the Vestibule of Petulance.

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

lexian

quality posts: 6 Private Messages lexian

Scored Sonic the Crap Hog 5

Tukaro

quality posts: 9 Private Messages Tukaro

Since I somehow managed to miss every single one, instead of complaining I'll ask a question:

Has Woot ever considered doing a "Loot Crate" type of thing? But it's random crap instead of thematic tchotchkes. Basically a Bundles of Crayons on subscription.

ETA: Asking for my fr...self because I would be highly interested in losing money on a constant basis to something that has a higher return than lottery tickets.

jacquie11a

quality posts: 13 Private Messages jacquie11a
Tukaro wrote:Since I somehow managed to miss every single one, instead of complaining I'll ask a question:

Has Woot ever considered doing a "Loot Crate" type of thing? But it's random crap instead of thematic tchotchkes. Basically a Bundles of Crayons on subscription.

ETA: Asking for my fr...self because I would be highly interested in losing money on a constant basis to something that has a higher return than lottery tickets.

Takes the fun and disappointment out of it, doesn't it?

=First EVA!

That makes 14 Craps for me!

xvolution

quality posts: 28 Private Messages xvolution

Still no love with a Bringer of Chaos. It doesn't help that I haven't had a full day to myself since early August.

Congrats to those who did get one. I'll just have to try harder next time.

SylvreKat

Whelp, I used my TTHH nopuoc on a Crapwrap (who could resist after she officially changed the name?!). So now, when I get the woot! email "Your order's coming!" I won't know which it is.

Might be crap, might be Crap.

>'Kat

+1 +1+1+4 +3 +1

mypiesarepiff

quality posts: 8 Private Messages mypiesarepiff

Got the last crap with Sonic the Crap Hog. This is my 26th Bundles of Crayons and I wonder why I still buy these because they always disappoint. At least I'll have a few days before its delivered to dream.

Pretty and Asian since 1985. Holla atcha boy
♥ Random Crap 01/31/07 ♥ Random Crap 08/30/07
♥ Random Crap 03/27/09 ♥ Random Crap 10/28/09
♥ Random Crap 11/19/09 ♥ Random Crap 06/24/10
♥ Random Crap 09/14/11 ♥ Random Crap 01/19/12
♥ Random Crap 04/26/12 ♥ Random Crap 12/25/14
♥ Random Crap 01/21/15 ♥ Random Crap 02/11/15
♥ Random Crap 03/16/15 ♥ Random Crap 07/14/15
♥ Random Crap 08/25/15 ♥ Random Crap 10/28/15
♥ Random Crap 05/27/16 ♥ Random Crap 11/28/16
♥ Random Crap 12/12/16 ♥ Random Crap 01/24/17
♥ Random Crap 03/07/17 ♥ Random Crap 04/18/17
♥ Random Crap 05/24/17 ♥ Random Crap 07/11/17
♥ Random Crap 08/29/17 ♥ Random Crap 10/17/17
♥ Random Crap 11/23/17

acraigl

quality posts: 213 Private Messages acraigl

I'm in with an order of Craperoids. Busier woot-off for me than usual -- I picked up a few other things as well: An echo dot, sdcard, and a shirt. Woo!

BUY! >>

lichme

quality posts: 3919 Private Messages lichme

Surepost tracking number generated (that was fast!)

4Lb placehoder

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com
Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat | Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

Warning: Too much awesome to be contained in such a small space

tnhillbillygal

quality posts: 6 Private Messages tnhillbillygal
lichme wrote:Surepost tracking number generated (that was fast!)

4Lb placehoder

Same here

x2 x5

BEARFRAPS

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BEARFRAPS
digitaljanitor wrote:Made it out of VoP to Buy it Now but order immediately cancelled. Story of my Life.

Wow I just happen to do all the hiring for Hooters and the interview process is exactly like a casting couch. The best job eva!!!!

cklun

quality posts: 41 Private Messages cklun

Volunteer Moderator

got my Bundles of Crayons during TT's happy hour!

"I NEVER EVER share garlic balls!"]

Coogles

quality posts: 45 Private Messages Coogles
lichme wrote:Surepost tracking number generated (that was fast!)

4Lb placehoder

Same here. Estimated delivery date of 10/20, which sounds a bit optimistic.

zachrusswoot

quality posts: 6 Private Messages zachrusswoot

Got one! I really needed it. Had the worst day maybe ever because of crap, but the Bundles of Crayons made it better.

Apparently our son pooped the bed in the middle of the night and he sleeps naked. The dog sleeps with him and has an affinity for cat poop if i dont put the gate up so she grabbed a piece and carried it around to 16 different spots in the house (yes I counted).

So our son comes in at 5:15 in the morning and the dogs are licking his legs and he says "why is there paint all over my bed" and he giggles because the "dog loves this paint." Me exhausted is oblivious to this and paint sounds logical, so after about two minutes I'm like "wait did you bring paint into your bed" and he says he doesnt know where it came from, so I'm like yeah "just climb up in our bed and let me see." He climbs all the way over mom and under our blankets (cause its 5 am and chilly) I grab a light and look down to realize what really happened. So now our bed was covered too.

I wanted to salvage his sheets and blanket but it was all so dried on and it was $15 to replace them both so I just tossed them and went to get a new set. Ours I washed in the bath and then sent through a cycle. All done or so I thought...

I go to target and get a new set and come home and toss them on his bed cause its now nap time, grab him a drink and come up and the dog is waiting for him. As soon as I lay him down the dog pukes all over the blanket and the sheets that I just put on and guess what was in that puke...this one i just ran through the washer and dryer after shaking it off, but come on dog!!!

Luckily, I think getting a Big ol' Class was meant to be because the second I set down from all of this I got a tweet and snagged it.

Moral of the story...I'm not sure I just needed to vent and woot was just a nice part of the crappy day.

sararb

quality posts: 2 Private Messages sararb

I won a Bundles of Crayons during TT's happy hour and had to run to get my kids from school. I was waiting until the last minute to sign off and was so glad I did or I would have missed it completely!!
I had a few booo's and groans for crapping and running so I just wanted to say sorry. I logged back in later in the night to check out all the winners and realized it was quite rude to run after taking said crap... Next time the kids will just have to wait. Posting about my crap after winning crap is very important.
This is only my 2nd bag in 10 years, I'm still learning

orabbit

quality posts: 33 Private Messages orabbit

I got some of TT's crap. Anxiously awaiting disappointment. Hopefully it'll be better (worse?) than the handle-less toilet scrubber and Oreo dunking hook I got last time.

mlsapack

quality posts: 26 Private Messages mlsapack

Indeed, 4lb placeholder created. Mocha is looking forward to any new Monkeys or other dog toys!

x57

jsh139

quality posts: 17 Private Messages jsh139

Just got the official "you got a Bundles of Crayons" email. I thought my order got canceled or something because the subject is "Sorry, but there's a problem with your Woot order". Almost gave me a heart attack!

Insert signature here.

lichme

quality posts: 3919 Private Messages lichme

Lol @ troll email subject. Well played woot, well played.

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com
Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat | Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

Warning: Too much awesome to be contained in such a small space

tnhillbillygal

quality posts: 6 Private Messages tnhillbillygal

My heart can't take that kind of subject line Woot! I literally got that sinking feeling in my chest when I read that. Bad woot, bad!

Lol, always enjoy a good limerick though!

x2 x5

rmiles87

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rmiles87

Can’t wait for the disappointment!

jesse1470

quality posts: 5 Private Messages jesse1470

Second B.O.G. I have won. Can't wait to be completely let down, again....

X6