Back to Amazon.com

sammydog01

quality posts: 70 Private Messages sammydog01
riknik wrote:Yeah, you can get up to 1 digital crap per day. It rotates at midnight Central time like the main deals.

Now that people have had a week or so, I'm curious what people's thoughts are. What do you like? What do you think we should do next with digital crap to make it even more fun?

Puppies. Kitties. Duckies. Iguanas.

Narfcake

quality posts: 395 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

ThunderThighs wrote:It was a one week thing to see how people liked it.

So no mas? I thought it was just me when it didn't pull up last night.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

elizard369

quality posts: 22 Private Messages elizard369
riknik wrote:Yeah, you can get up to 1 digital crap per day. It rotates at midnight Central time like the main deals.

Now that people have had a week or so, I'm curious what people's thoughts are. What do you like? What do you think we should do next with digital crap to make it even more fun?

At first I thought it was going to be fun. Then I got "How to make a sandwich" 3 days in a row, followed by the very cute Fiona 3 days in a row, and now it's gone. So overall, kind of disappointing. You know, like the analog crap ;-)

I guess my only suggestion to make it more fun would be to make it change every day. Or to put actual bags of crap in some of them ...

x12

sammydog01

I just got doggies eating peanut butter again! That will never get old. Thanks!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1036 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

sammydog01 wrote:I just got doggies eating peanut butter again! That will never get old. Thanks!

Oh, they put it back up.

I got Cheeseball Eyes again.

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

riknik

quality posts: 1 Private Messages riknik

Staff

elizard369 wrote:At first I thought it was going to be fun. Then I got "How to make a sandwich" 3 days in a row, followed by the very cute Fiona 3 days in a row, and now it's gone. So overall, kind of disappointing. You know, like the analog crap ;-)

I guess my only suggestion to make it more fun would be to make it change every day. Or to put actual bags of crap in some of them ...

The random number generator lunch ladies haven't been smiling on you.

tehopeologist

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tehopeologist

Staff

i just got Formal Bear! my rarest one yet (Wootiest)! :D

AnniKat

quality posts: 18 Private Messages AnniKat

Just saying, Creepy Guacamole is really creepy!

/\~/\- ))
>'x'< (( AnniKat
/ - \ _))

x24

sammydog01

riknik wrote:The random number generator lunch ladies haven't been smiling on you.

I just got dogs eating peanut butter for the third time. I guess I shouldn't have mentioned how much I liked it?

crackkitty

quality posts: 14 Private Messages crackkitty

finally tried this... i'm a slacker on the app... more of a web guy.

anyway, got "how to make an artichoke" (Wootierer) --- and Wootierer is spelled as it was presented to me... so it must be correct.

site note: that's exactly how I prepare my artichokes!

tehopeologist

Staff

crackkitty wrote:finally tried this... i'm a slacker on the app... more of a web guy.

anyway, got "how to make an artichoke" (Wootierer) --- and Wootierer is spelled as it was presented to me... so it must be correct.

site note: that's exactly how I prepare my artichokes!

one of my favorites so far xD

playfulsoul

quality posts: 2 Private Messages playfulsoul

My Friday Digital Crap

such a cute doggie!

acraigl

quality posts: 229 Private Messages acraigl

Got my first Wootierer -- Cat Netflix. Yay!

jthebird1977

quality posts: 37 Private Messages jthebird1977

"A mountain is only as tall as a thing of equal height."
A Woot Proverb
Wootiest

this...blew...my...mind...

So profound, yet so...what's the word? Wootish?

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

lordbowen

quality posts: 847 Private Messages lordbowen

I got it. Yay!

sarabz76

quality posts: 2 Private Messages sarabz76

So I've tapped on this daily and all I ever have gotten is the Spaghetti Long Jump (Most Wootiest). Not that it's not great but is there something else coming?

kathleen1966

quality posts: 36 Private Messages kathleen1966

Pizza Rain! Wootiest!

#LoVE

tehopeologist

Staff

sarabz76 wrote:So I've tapped on this daily and all I ever have gotten is the Spaghetti Long Jump (Most Wootiest). Not that it's not great but is there something else coming?

try waiting a couple of shakes to make sure the new item is actually new.. the monkeys in the bag might not've had enough time to get you a new one! xD

Hewcifer

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Hewcifer

My digital crap hasn't changed since the crapvent ended.

Nutty50

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Nutty50

I have been getting the pizza party. It’s awesome since I can’t have pizza and I do miss it.

kathleen1966

quality posts: 36 Private Messages kathleen1966

Pizza rain again...maybe they will do pizza again? We have no plans..pizza would be good for sure!

#LoVE

jpmcginley

quality posts: 3 Private Messages jpmcginley

I get Wooty Foosball Game, in Progress

x2, x1 CABGx3

sammydog01

I've had how to make a sandwich for days.