Back to Amazon.com

mntnbkr

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mntnbkr

Quite a bit of carp...

• 1 x ? Paper Bag
  • 10 x Baby Headbands With Flowers In Assorted Colors
  • 1 x "Crappy" Ice Scraper
  • 1 x Men's Large T-Shirt (Exercise, some motivation required)
  • 1 x Biology Textbook
  • 3 x Mickey Mouse Clubhouse folders
  • 1 x Corn On The Cob Microwave Steamer
  • 1 x Knobler 2 Massage Nub
  • 1 x Cigarette Lighter USB Adapter
  • 1 x Light Blue Ipad Air 2 Case
  • 1 x Reloj Speaking Clock Radio (Spanish Only)
  • 1 x Baby Bowl Set (spoon and Fork Change Color If Food Is Too Hot ;)
  • 1 x Projector/Music Alarm Clock
  • 1 x Pink Heart Felt Baby Sling Carrier
  • 100 x Automotive Panel Fasteners
  • 1 x Blue CNC Machined Aluminum Selfie Stick
  • 1 x Reebok Women's XL Soft Shell Jacket Lined

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1036 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Nice jacket!

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

cougar78

quality posts: 3 Private Messages cougar78

I got a fair amount of crap.
The only things I could use are maybe the shears and tape thing. Other than that all useless crap.

sk888888

quality posts: 9 Private Messages sk888888

I suck at this imgur thing, but I'm trying...

But anyway, here's what I got:
Zero bags of Texas Air
Acewin iPhone case (very usable!)
Athletic knit tank top (usable!)
Crappy ice scraper!
I stand with Alejandro T Shirt (very soft)
Bamboo sale & storage box (always wanted one!)
Digital thermometer
Empty question mark paper bag
5 (!!) puffy snowman ornaments
USB car charger
Darth Vader Star Wars Wireless Mouse (!!)
Color coded sports card binder fillers
Twenty (!) Bug buttons
Purple dog leash
Univ of MD Terps light-up dog collar (too small for my mutts…)
Galaxy S6 wallet case
The Cranberries book of sheet music
Kuuk potato chipper
Krusty Krab aquarium ornament
37 (!!) Paw Patrol wall decals
100 (!!) Cellophane treat bags
Aurum ultra series high speed HDMI cable
We’ll Save Ourselves sticker
Black iPhone usb cable (old version)
Size 13 Surfer sandals

Not 100% disappointed this time, Woot!

Coogles

quality posts: 47 Private Messages Coogles

Got one of the number #2's.

CatCK

quality posts: 86 Private Messages CatCK
Coogles wrote:Got one of the number #2's.

WooHoo, me too! Totally unexpected surprise!

peaceetc

quality posts: 71 Private Messages peaceetc

I haven't been able to afford crap the last few months but when I saw the Twitter link I bought it and now I'm filled with deep regret. Almost as much regret as last month when I missed seeing I'd won lichme's crap.

Crap #60 for me.

I GOT A FRICKING LETTER (November, 2017).

slang67

quality posts: 10 Private Messages slang67

I got one, too! Maybe. I sure hope it's a 10 literal days since the last one and not 10 business days. Otherwise, it will be taken away. I guess I'll find out if my order gets canceled.

I probably shouldn't have gotten another one... It's just sort of an excited automatic reflex to click on that order button when you see it available!

A friend of mine is now trying to get her very first one. I'm hoping she manged to snag one!

B33ler's Offlce #1 11/9/17 B33ler's Office #2 11/20/17 CrapCrapCr@ppv33nt 12/20/17
Barrage of Corgies 5/23/18

acraigl

quality posts: 229 Private Messages acraigl

Got one too! That takes us out of the running for Black Friday shenanigans (assuming crap is part of those).

VOTE >

acraigl

quality posts: 229 Private Messages acraigl
slang67 wrote:I got one, too! Maybe. I sure hope it's a 10 literal days since the last one and not 10 business days. Otherwise, it will be taken away. I guess I'll find out if my order gets canceled.

I probably shouldn't have gotten another one... It's just sort of an excited automatic reflex to click on that order button when you see it available!

It would have prevented you from getting one if you were still in the restricted window. So you should be good.

VOTE >

Jrowla14

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Jrowla14
slang67 wrote:I got one, too! Maybe. I sure hope it's a 10 literal days since the last one and not 10 business days. Otherwise, it will be taken away. I guess I'll find out if my order gets canceled.

A friend of mine is now trying to get her very first one. I'm hoping she manged to snag one!

Yeah... same here. Me and a friend got #1 and #2. So I’ll be in the cancel boat with you if it happens.

evemarvelous

quality posts: 3 Private Messages evemarvelous

I love Twitter! I got one!

Don't let the Muggles get you down.

62 Woots.

Craps I've Scored:
04/22/14, 12/01/14, 07/12/16, 11/01/16, 11/10/16, 04/18/17, 07/11/17, 11/20/17

kathleen1966

quality posts: 36 Private Messages kathleen1966
Coogles wrote:Got one of the number #2's.

Me too! It wasn't fast either! It made me sign in and for some reason it no longer automatically populates my sign in....I had to type each letter individually!

I just about fell of the bed when it said I got one!

#LoVE

kathleen1966

cougar78 wrote:I got a fair amount of crap.
The only things I could use are maybe the shears and tape thing. Other than that all useless crap.

I dunno...that marble game could get interesting after adult beverages!

#LoVE

benjaminleebates

quality posts: 18 Private Messages benjaminleebates

Its' been years since I got one. Could not find the rest of the URL in the pic. Drove me nuts! Here's to simplicity!

You can find my shirts for sale HERE or THERE!

kathleen1966

benjaminleebates wrote:Its' been years since I got one. Could not find the rest of the URL in the pic. Drove me nuts! Here's to simplicity!

I'm so glad you got one!!

#LoVE

slang67

quality posts: 10 Private Messages slang67
acraigl wrote:It would have prevented you from getting one if you were still in the restricted window. So you should be good.

Oh, good! Whew! Now I can be excited as always! I can't believe I got TWO bags of crap in such a relatively short period of time! Usually, I'm only lucky when I get the ones offered when there's a ton around to get during celebrations (Birthday and Christmas).

And, my friend was too late to get her first Big ol' Cornucopia. She's going to keep trying, though.

B33ler's Offlce #1 11/9/17 B33ler's Office #2 11/20/17 CrapCrapCr@ppv33nt 12/20/17
Barrage of Corgies 5/23/18

cougar78

quality posts: 3 Private Messages cougar78
kathleen1966 wrote:I dunno...that marble game could get interesting after adult beverages!

Haha maybe but most likely, it will be donated with all the other stuff I get and not useful to me.

ThunderThighs

Staff

cougar78 wrote:Haha maybe but most likely, it will be donated with all the other stuff I get and not useful to me.

You'd be surprised at the interest if you put something like that on your desk at work.

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

bestsportnascar

quality posts: 49 Private Messages bestsportnascar
ThunderThighs wrote:You'd be surprised at the interest if you put something like that on your desk at work.

Gives a good reason for someone to look around confused and say "it appears you have lost your marbles"

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

JesterPester

quality posts: 3 Private Messages JesterPester

I’m in on #2 also! Is it sad that I am looking through other people’s crap and thinking who I might gift items to so I have less to buy at Christmas?

benjaminleebates

It seems like there could be a highly interactive crap swap after a series of Big ol' Cornucopia unboxings.

ThunderThighs

Staff

benjaminleebates wrote:It seems like there could be a highly interactive crap swap after a series of Big ol' Cornucopia unboxings.

There used to be a crap trade site many years ago.

benjaminleebates

ThunderThighs wrote:There used to be a crap trade site many years ago.

That's sound familiar.

kathleen1966

I got in I think on the very last round of B33eler's crap (before Woot off)..it's still being processed...should I be concerned?

#LoVE

qazxswe

quality posts: 13 Private Messages qazxswe
kathleen1966 wrote:I got in I think on the very last round of B33eler's crap (before Woot off)..it's still being processed...should I be concerned?

No. According to TT, they're not going out until after the Wootoff.

https://www.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=7275469&pageindex=3#post7278383

🐧Too cool to have a signature.🐧

kathleen1966

qazxswe wrote:No. According to TT, they're not going out until after the Wootoff.

https://www.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=7275469&pageindex=3#post7278383

Thank you for finding that post and letting me know! That was very kind and is greatly appreciated! <3

#LoVE

sarabz76

quality posts: 2 Private Messages sarabz76
ThunderThighs wrote:There used to be a crap trade site many years ago.

Would love that to be the case - the marble thing would entertain my toddler for hours :D