Back to Amazon.com

spester

quality posts: 8 Private Messages spester

Lower case! You're awesome! I've been typing combos for half an hour adding days till black Friday in and out and combing over the puppy pics thinking I missed a part! Scored one for the wife too! Happy Thanksgiving!!

jthebird1977

quality posts: 37 Private Messages jthebird1977

i fail. i used to be so good at these

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

qazxswe

quality posts: 13 Private Messages qazxswe
spester wrote:Lower case! You're awesome! I've been typing combos for half an hour adding days till black Friday in and out and combing over the puppy pics thinking I missed a part! Scored one for the wife too! Happy Thanksgiving!!

I saw your name come up.

And the listing is still available.

🐧Too cool to have a signature.🐧

jessmom

quality posts: 14 Private Messages jessmom

same here. Other than the obvious clue, I have no idea what I'm doing.

jthebird1977 wrote:i fail. i used to be so good at these

gojets3

quality posts: 3 Private Messages gojets3

i fail too. sigh.

spester

Looks like its still there, keep at it!

jthebird1977

spester wrote:Looks like its still there, keep at it!

i would, but don't even know where to start. bit.ly? offers? context?

qazxswe

jthebird1977 wrote:i would, but don't even know where to start. bit.ly? offers? context?

Have you been looking at the pictures from Beelers office?

jthebird1977

qazxswe wrote:Have you been looking at the pictures from Beelers office?

the four from today?, yes

qazxswe

jthebird1977 wrote:the four from today?, yes

I meant the entire series.

spester

Scroll through all the twitter photos of B33lers office! Look closely for out of place text

jthebird1977

found it. i'm so out of practice.

bankernosaj

quality posts: 20 Private Messages bankernosaj

I got one! I love non standard ones!

*28*3

jessmom

quality posts: 14 Private Messages jessmom
spester wrote:Scroll through all the twitter photos of B33lers office! Look closely for out of place text

Thank you!!!!

AJG62

quality posts: 19 Private Messages AJG62

I knew the thing was right in front of me. Lol. Had to step away and rethink it. Happy Thanksgiving Wooters!!

gojets3

quality posts: 3 Private Messages gojets3

I GOT ONE!!!!!!!! thank you all, SO much. sorry for yelling. happy thanksgiving!

tnhillbillygal

quality posts: 8 Private Messages tnhillbillygal

Oh my!!!! What desperation! I felt like a super secret spy on that one! WOOT!!! WHY YOU DO THIS TO ME!!!! HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!!

x2 x7

mikeschultz85

quality posts: 17 Private Messages mikeschultz85

Awesome. Thanks for the hints. Still available!

x19

RebelTaz

quality posts: 41 Private Messages RebelTaz

I guess I[m an idiot then... I can't figure it out...

x50x2x2
... ...
--------------------------------
Until Woot Gets a "Notify" Option For New Forum Replies, You Might As Well Just Message Me!

dukiedawg

quality posts: 2 Private Messages dukiedawg

My first one in a while! Let's see if all my good deeds over the summer pay off!

drewcroa

quality posts: 35 Private Messages drewcroa

Here's to more junk I don't need.

musmagic

quality posts: 10 Private Messages musmagic

I did, but it seems I'm off with the URL

-mus

RebelTaz

quality posts: 41 Private Messages RebelTaz
RebelTaz wrote:I guess I[m an idiot then... I can't figure it out...

I reckon I'm smart than I thought Found it!

x50x2x2
... ...
--------------------------------
Until Woot Gets a "Notify" Option For New Forum Replies, You Might As Well Just Message Me!

hot72chev

quality posts: 28 Private Messages hot72chev

WOO HOO! Thanks Woot...now I don't have to waste my Friday searching for CRAP! Whew!

x12
It seemed like a good idea at the time.

Jhammer705

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Jhammer705

Darn

mbspell

quality posts: 42 Private Messages mbspell

sold out

dukiedawg

quality posts: 2 Private Messages dukiedawg

Holy Bundles of Carp! I just realized it's been almost 2 years since I got a Big ol' Cornucopia!

SylvreKat

quality posts: 40 Private Messages SylvreKat

For those of us too stupid to understand what you're doing--what did you do? Although I think I didn't have all the parts. But typing http:// before what I did find did nothing. Some help for the future, please?

(and I'm sort of back, but not very much yet. I still need to be easy on the typing for the surgeried thumb and the inflamed thumb to recover. Sigh. I've missed getting to post with y'alles. Even this much, I did in a few of sessions with breaks between. TT, when is woot! gonna offer Star Trek healing things for sale?)

>'Kat

+1 +1+1+4 +3 +1 +1

qazxswe

SylvreKat wrote:For those of us too stupid to understand what you're doing--what did you do? Although I think I didn't have all the parts. But typing http:// before what I did find did nothing. Some help for the future, please?

It was a code split over 3 days. The final part was revealed today, and the link worked when typed in lowercase.

SylvreKat

quality posts: 40 Private Messages SylvreKat
qazxswe wrote:It was a code split over 3 days. The final part was revealed today, and the link worked when typed in lowercase.

That explains it. I totally missed the first day. I just scrolled back and found the part I didn't have. Sigh. So close. But now that I (at least think I) know the pattern, I might catch a future one.

And I missed out on the 5:00 tweet. SIGH! Serves me right for feeding the sushi.

+1 +1+1+4 +3 +1 +1

CatCK

quality posts: 86 Private Messages CatCK
ThunderThighs wrote:WHEN THEY WILL SHIP

All Big ol' Cornucopias sold 11/20-27 will ship on 11/28-29.

Holiday.
Letters.
Things to do.
Hold tight.

Oh dear. I might be out of town when crap arrives. Hope I can trust the neighbors

stryderryu

quality posts: 18 Private Messages stryderryu

I manage to grab one when I went to get work done. Now I can concentrate more. I expect a truly horrible one and will be disappointed otherwise.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1036 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

stryderryu wrote:I manage to grab one when I went to get work done. Now I can concentrate more. I expect a truly horrible one and will be disappointed otherwise.

Yeah, about that concentrating more thing.... Woot-off starts in a bit. Some fun and good stuff coming up.

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

qazxswe

ThunderThighs wrote:Yeah, about that concentrating more thing.... Woot-off starts in a bit. Some fun and good stuff coming up.

I could be a bit more efficient if you tell me when the fun items (i.e The ones you were involved with) will be.

drewcroa

Dear thunderclaus,

I could really use a new TV.

4k, hdr, 120mhz.

I'm not too picky and I've been a good wooter this year.

Much luvs.

-drewcroa.

P.s. I hope you had a super awesome Thanksgiving.

ThunderThighs

Staff

drewcroa wrote:Dear thunderclaus,

I could really use a new TV.

4k, hdr, 120mhz.

I'm not too picky and I've been a good wooter this year.

Much luvs.

-drewcroa.

P.s. I hope you had a super awesome Thanksgiving.

I'm looking for one too in a 55". I've honed in on a TCL.

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

ThunderThighs

Staff

qazxswe wrote:I could be a bit more efficient if you tell me when the fun items (i.e The ones you were involved with) will be.

But you still wouldn't know when they would run.

mossygreen

quality posts: 83 Private Messages mossygreen

Didn't get any crap (yet, anyway, maybe), but have to post somewhere HOLY HELL IT'S THE ORIGINAL WOOT-OFF THEME! It's a Thanksgiving miracle!

zachrusswoot

quality posts: 6 Private Messages zachrusswoot
ThunderThighs wrote:I'm looking for one too in a 55". I've honed in on a TCL.

Black Friday pricing is awful on TV's this year and most items in general, I'm pretty sure I saw the TCL for like $100 less than it is currently running a month ago.

I think they are doing a case study this year to see if people still fall for standard pricing. There are very few yearly low prices that I've seen on items.

At least with bags of crap you always know what you will get

Disappointment...

drewcroa

ThunderThighs wrote:I'm looking for one too in a 55". I've honed in on a TCL.

That's the one I'm looking at, I almost bought it a couple hours ago at Target, but, didn't pull the trigger (especially since it was $50ish cheaper this past Sunday).