zeopower6

quality posts: 1 Private Messages zeopower6

I really want a box/bag of Clementines. Will we get them early today or later on?

qazxswe

quality posts: 8 Private Messages qazxswe
zeopower6 wrote:I really want a box/bag of Clementines. Will we get them early today or later on?

They'll be throughout the day.

wannagofast83

quality posts: 7 Private Messages wannagofast83

I got a Big ol' Cornucopia on friday, can I get one for cyber monday with out TT thinking that I am trying to fool the woot gods and cancel them? What are the Big ol' Cornucopia rules?

qazxswe

quality posts: 8 Private Messages qazxswe
wannagofast83 wrote:I got a Big ol' Cornucopia on friday, can I get one for cyber monday with out TT thinking that I am trying to fool the woot gods and cancel them? What are the Big ol' Cornucopia rules?

1. Well posting here would definitely get TT to notice.
2. One per person per 10 days.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1031 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

qazxswe wrote:1. Well posting here would definitely get TT to notice.

LOL. Yes. That will get my attention.

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

wannagofast83

qazxswe wrote:1. Well posting here would definitely get TT to notice.

Dang I know they actively watch and cancel with an iron fist. No Big ol' Cornucopia for me, Whatta sad Cyber Monday.

wannagofast83

ThunderThighs wrote:LOL. Yes. That will get my attention.

Just make my Friday Bag extra special. :-)

kalee11

quality posts: 42 Private Messages kalee11
Krollig2 wrote:Will we ever?! We are open and ready for all your shirt orders...and since you asked, I look forward to sending out the 100s of shirts you will buy tomorrow

Hahaha not hundreds, but just so you konw my husband has 12 siblings and we are planning on buying them all shirts as Christmas presents .