digitaljanitor

quality posts: 50 Private Messages digitaljanitor

Will post list and pix when it arrives!!

I saw a snowman standing in the produce aisle at the supermarket today -- He was picking his nose!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1031 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

bolashoof wrote:Got it!

Adjustable storage box
Konjac sponge
Oven gloves
Woot my crap bag
Luggage tags - cocaine
Tablecloth
Brass fish bottle opener
Brass fish hanging hooks
Happy Elephant pretend food for children play

I’ll have to add photo later.

[edit] here's the photo:

ALREADY??!?!?!
Now I'll have 2 threads to try to keep up with!!!!

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

bolashoof

quality posts: 32 Private Messages bolashoof
ThunderThighs wrote:ALREADY??!?!?!
Now I'll have 2 threads to try to keep up with!!!!

I have faith in you!

However, next time, feel free to hold mine back a bit. You know, for just enough time to, oh, I don’t know, add a little something extra...

x40

maryte

quality posts: 1 Private Messages maryte

Okay - first time snagging a Big ol' Cornucopia, but am disappointed to see I can't post pictures that don't live online, so you'll just have to take my word for it that I might well have gotten the best Big ol' Cornucopia ever. My two favourite items? The Flying Monkey (Mort, of course) and the luggage tag that says
ATTN TSA:
THERE IS NO
COCAINE
IN HERE

johncase152

quality posts: 14 Private Messages johncase152

The Basket of Cranberries is coming! Whoo hoo!!!! Thanks crapvent calendar, w00t, and TT. My anticipation overflows with wonders of the disappointment to follow.

x 24 375lbs

chaseone

quality posts: 1 Private Messages chaseone

IN! ...to share my holiday blues and my Cheese, Rice And Potatoes bag.

cklun

quality posts: 41 Private Messages cklun

Volunteer Moderator

johncase152 wrote:
The Basket of Cranberries is coming! Whoo hoo!!!! Thanks crapvent calendar, w00t, and TT. My anticipation overflows with wonders of the disappointment to follow.

SO EXCITING!!!

"I NEVER EVER share garlic balls!"]

GeckoFood

quality posts: 2 Private Messages GeckoFood

Scored my first Big ol' Cornucopia on Monday. It's in transit. I wish it traveled as fast as my mortgage payment does when I send it out... :-/

Be excellent to each other.

tfennell74

quality posts: 4 Private Messages tfennell74

I'M SHIVERING WITH ANTICIPATION...
AND SOON I'LL BE WEEPING IN DISAPPOINTMENT!
THEN I'LL BE SHIVERING WITH ANTICIPATION ONCE AGAIN FOR THE NEXT TIME I CAN PURCHASE THE BUBBLE OF CASTAWAYS.
AND LIFE GOES THUSLY.

bmelnyk0

quality posts: 41 Private Messages bmelnyk0

Finally got another one, my last Big ol' Cornucopia was in april of 2016, should be here tomorrow, can't wait, it is coming in at a whopping 4lbs.

robakabobbo

quality posts: 3 Private Messages robakabobbo

$ pound of crap is coming. Another disappointment on it's way.

Gopher0001

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Gopher0001

More crap is on it's way. Scheduled delivery is Saturday. Placeholder of 4 lbs, but we all that really doesn't mean anything.

Maybe a letter this time??

Void where prohibited ®©™ 2017

clcaruthers

quality posts: 34 Private Messages clcaruthers

I noticed it was a little after 9AM, but the button wasn’t flashing yet. Figured it was worth a shot, and I got lucky!!! I’ve been a Woot member since December 2010, and this is my first Big ol' Cornucopia EVER. I could care less what’s in it; seven years I finally get to experience a Big ol' Cornucopia. I am beyond excited!!!!

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!

x 2 !!!

katie247

quality posts: 1 Private Messages katie247

Ten years on Woot and this is my first Big ol' Cornucopia! Did not disappoint on the level of crappy awesomeness.

- flying monkey (unfortunately, it does not scream)
- Crap bag
- Beer sticker
- Cocaine luggage tag
- mini selfie stick
- Kabuki makeup brushes
- nail clippers
- two charcoal sponges
- really odd metal thing (salt and pepper shaker?) with rag
- Samsung Galaxy S6 phone case
- Iphone 6 phone case with selfie button
- Iphone 6 screen protectors
- Screen protectors for unnamed phone
- Kindle Fire case
- Sampler CD Volume 3
- Silicone popsicle molds
- Book "The Age of Constantine the Great"
- bag clips
- Pine Sol scrub brush
- notebook dividers
- woven fiberglass mesh

I'll admit, I feel spoiled.

robakabobbo

quality posts: 3 Private Messages robakabobbo
clcaruthers wrote:I noticed it was a little after 9AM, but the button wasn’t flashing yet. Figured it was worth a shot, and I got lucky!!! I’ve been a Woot member since December 2010, and this is my first Big ol' Cornucopia EVER. I could care less what’s in it; seven years I finally get to experience a Big ol' Cornucopia. I am beyond excited!!!!

Congrats!

qazxswe

quality posts: 8 Private Messages qazxswe

Got notified by UPS earlier this week to anticipate Cr@pv3nt to arrive this Saturday.

Naturally though, it hasn't shipped yet.

I'm quite enjoying the dread. 🤯

Edit: My package tracking app informed me a little less than an hour ago that the order was processed this morning.

Woot still doesn't reflect that it was shipped, though I'll probably get the email soon.

According to UPS, it is still estimated to be delivered this Saturday, though I scoff at that.

lindsjer

quality posts: 8 Private Messages lindsjer

Mine has arrived!

I was a little impressed with the randomness of the crap.

Purple "My Crap" drawstring bag
"ATTN TSA there is no COCAINE IN HERE" luggage tag
"Life is to short to drink crappy beer" Beer sticker
Pinky Pie!!!
Konjac Sponge (Bamboo Charcoal)
Snooze Alarm Clock
Microwave Veggie Steamer Bowl
FLYING MONKEY!!!
Giant Needle Nose Tweezers "For Fish Tank Plants"
A small roll of fiberglass mesh
White Avery Folder Dividers

k0ugs

quality posts: 7 Private Messages k0ugs

Add me to the long time wooter, first time crapper.

(>.<)\m/

katt1088

quality posts: 0 Private Messages katt1088
clcaruthers wrote:I noticed it was a little after 9AM, but the button wasn’t flashing yet. Figured it was worth a shot, and I got lucky!!! I’ve been a Woot member since December 2010, and this is my first Big ol' Cornucopia EVER. I could care less what’s in it; seven years I finally get to experience a Big ol' Cornucopia. I am beyond excited!!!!

Exact same thing here! August 2011 for me. Also was not aware this forum existed, so this is also my very first post here, haha. SO excited for my Big ol' Cornucopia to get to me in a few days!

runbrx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages runbrx

Same here. Long time Woot member (since April 2006!) and this will be my first Bog of Cranberries. Attempted so many times over the years but didn't get serious about getting crap until this holiday season. Received the shipping confirmation for this Sat. 12-07 for the Crapvent Cr@pv3nt 4 A11, but got an email today with a holiday themed poem from the Woot Crap Team... Hmm, what does that mean? Anyone else? So excited either way that I can't hold it together!

dillydally

quality posts: 2 Private Messages dillydally
runbrx wrote:Same here. Long time Woot member (since April 2006!) and this will be my first Bog of Cranberries. Attempted so many times over the years but didn't get serious about getting crap until this holiday season. Received the shipping confirmation for this Sat. 12-07 for the Crapvent Cr@pv3nt 4 A11, but got an email today with a holiday themed poem from the Woot Crap Team... Hmm, what does that mean? Anyone else? So excited either way that I can't hold it together!

The poem email is sent to everyone who scored a Basket of Cranberries directing you to post what you got in this thread.

digitaljanitor

katie247 wrote:

Ten years on Woot and this is my first Big ol' Cornucopia! Did not disappoint on the level of crappy awesomeness.

- flying monkey (unfortunately, it does not scream)

nice haul, Katie

Did you pull the flat clear plastic tab out from the back of the monkey? (keeps the battery from contacting during shipment and storage) no tools required (beyond fingers)

I saw a snowman standing in the produce aisle at the supermarket today -- He was picking his nose!

Turf512

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Turf512

https://imgur.com/a/zXxBJ

My Crap

Turf512

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Turf512

my crap

qazxswe

dillydally wrote:The poem email is sent to everyone who scored a Basket of Cranberries directing you to post what you got in this thread.

Because the email address connected to my Woot account no longer exists, I miss out on my chances to read these emails.

I feel left out.

clcaruthers

quality posts: 34 Private Messages clcaruthers

My Big ol' Cornucopia. I definitely laughed at the doll and the what looks like a youth small blank AA shirt. However, everything else is way more than carp to me! Gift the handbag to the gf, and everything else is pretty useful around the house. It took me seven years, but it was TOTALLY worth it!!! Thanks Woot.

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!

x 2 !!!

qazxswe

clcaruthers wrote:

My Big ol' Cornucopia. I definitely laughed at the doll and the what looks like a youth small blank AA shirt. However, everything else is way more than carp to me! Gift the handbag to the gf, and everything else is pretty useful around the house. It took me seven years, but it was TOTALLY worth it!!! Thanks Woot.

Did it come with the skydiver's information manual? ;)

justonebrat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages justonebrat

Twas after an ode to crap, it was evening and it sure was dark throughout. I was browsing about my email. Scrolling along; while bound to the mouse! I was suddenly startled with doubt and fear, as I read even faster the ode to crap letter. Much to my delight, my heart was really pounding. After ALL my Big ol' Cornucopia is really on its way. I have my hopes and dreams in that box. Surely it won't be late but, just in the nick of time for Saint Nick. Much to my joy; rather than dismay, I am dreaming of my box arrival. I can't wait to shake it and try to guess what's inside! Does it rattle,or is it loud or is it quiet? Perhaps it is soft or is it hard? Maybe it is fuzzy or smooth. Will it be light and glisten over the snow? Perhaps it will be heavy leaving a trail behind of where nobody knows? But rest assured, my heart will be over flowing with glee, once my Big ol' Cornucopia is finally here with me! I followed the link and it lead me to here. Be assured I will be able to find my way back! Yes, I'll be back!

Sincerely,
Just one brat!

Tis the day of my ode to crap! It has arrived.... my Big ol' Cornucopia is finally here!!! I am so excited!..... HOLY CRAP!!!..... As I sit here with glee, gazing upon all my finds! I love my Big ol' Cornucopia!!! Thank you WOOT!!! You are the best! Just in case you can't quite make it out I have the items listed below.

Crap Woot.com bag, glass bottle with case, coco phone, Hunten outdoors trail cam, Byrobot drone fighters drive kit main body not included, green squishy change purse, an attention tsa luggage tag, my boom wireless speaker, a USB desk fan, and a snow glow Elsa from frozen that lights up, sings, and talks.

dillydally

quality posts: 2 Private Messages dillydally

D'oh.. was supposed to get mine delivered today but tracking reads: "Due to operating conditions, your package may be delayed. / Delivery will be rescheduled"

digitaljanitor

Sooooooooo excited!! The Monkey Bunch presented their Christmas pageant last night. Wasn't able to get a video, but here's a still from rehearsal and a sound clip of one of their favorite carols.

and here's the recording:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/e9qobc2cum77puj/times15.mp3?dl=0

The audience was overwhelmed by the lovely performance!

“Cr@pv3nt 4 A11” delivery hopefully tomorrow afternoon, so pics and list forthcoming...

mdrcoast

quality posts: 60 Private Messages mdrcoast

Crap Bag
EZJet Water Cannon
Micro Bluetooth speaker
Finger toys
Rubber bands
3 assorted phone cases
2 packs of very uncomfortable sponges
Disney Coloring book
tablet sleeve
Waterproof sleeve
tea candle oil set
TSA Luggage Tag
Jock Strap

And
What ever this is...

Love the Crap! Will find a home for (just about) Everything.

digitaljanitor

mdrcoast wrote:

And
What ever this is...

looks like some sort of medieval homebuilt desk launcher weapon, (sans rubber bands) COOL

drybean07

quality posts: 2 Private Messages drybean07

MY CRAP IS HERE!!

• 1 Woot crap bag
  • 1 10" netbook sleeve
  • 1 pair brown size 6 Crocs
  • 1 pair workgloves
  • 1 TSA Cocaine bag tag
  • 1 glass screen cover for iPhone 6
  • 1 GO SPORTS woot tee
  • 4 Auto Vehicle Audio Inline ATC Blade Fuse Holders
  • 1 black alarm clock
  • 1 cell phone/ipod arm band

Thanks Woot!

SylvreKat

quality posts: 37 Private Messages SylvreKat

Snagged a Bag! I even forgot to be pre-signed in!

Well. Either there's a crap-load of Bags right now, or nobody's awake. I'm tempted to run upstairs and get Mums signed onto woot! and Snag her a Bag too. Except that would only irritate her more--two boxes of crap instead of one.

Hm, still up. I might just go ask anyways....

>'Kat

+1 +1+1+4 +3 +1

daveinwarshington

quality posts: 96 Private Messages daveinwarshington

I just snagged a CRAP!!!
I didn't have time to sign in first...

CRAP

drewcroa

quality posts: 35 Private Messages drewcroa
daveinwarshington wrote:I just snagged a CRAP!!!

Damn you dave! Share some crap with the rest of the world.

Oh, I got one too.

sanagna

quality posts: 9 Private Messages sanagna

SO I ordered a Kraaapveennnt Cr@p just now. SO excited. I still have not unloaded all the crap from Thanksgiving Crap event LOL but hey I am addicted to the crap. Will pics when package arrives. YAY for crap...

Is there letters going out with some of these or does the letters only go into special event Crap?

digitaljanitor

sanagna wrote:SO I ordered a Kraaapveennnt Cr@p just now. SO excited. I still have not unloaded all the crap from Thanksgiving Crap event LOL but hey I am addicted to the crap. Will pics when package arrives. YAY for crap...

Is there letters going out with some of these or does the letters only go into special event Crap?

Earlier, TT had indicated letters would go out with each batch
https://www.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=7287229

SylvreKat

quality posts: 37 Private Messages SylvreKat

Btb, thanks bunches for having the Bag today, the only day this week I go into work later. "Any later (than 9am) and we start getting into work" (quotish by TT). Yeah, but some of us start work at 9. Or before. Only occasionally later-enough.

>'Kat

+1 +1+1+4 +3 +1

samandlisa

quality posts: 6 Private Messages samandlisa

Just ordered Kraaapveennnt Cr@p. Had a feeling it was going to be today and I was ready for it. :D . Cheers to disappointment!

I did it all for the ---> x25 + 3 Denied