Back to Amazon.com

kathleen1966


quality posts: 37 Private Messages kathleen1966
hot72chev wrote:Oops...I thought I had too much stuff on my list anyway!

I do love lighthouses, especially the Outer Banks of NC, have climbed 3 of them. I have seen pics of Nubble! WOW!



Of all the lighthouses I've seen, I have to say Nubble is my favorite so far, BUT location wise it would be The California Lighthouse in Aruba! Seen it a time or 10!

I've not forgotten your goat...I will know it when I see it!

x 3

#LoVE

hot72chev


quality posts: 28 Private Messages hot72chev
kathleen1966 wrote:Of all the lighthouses I've seen, I have to say Nubble is my favorite so far, BUT location wise it would be The California Lighthouse in Aruba! Seen it a time or 10!

I've not forgotten your goat...I will know it when I see it!



Do not seek the goat.

The goat will find you.


x12
It seemed like a good idea at the time.

kathleen1966


quality posts: 37 Private Messages kathleen1966
hot72chev wrote:Do not seek the goat.

The goat will find you.



exactly...I have to wait till I hear one whisper "I am the one you seek"!

x 3

#LoVE

benjaminleebates


quality posts: 19 Private Messages benjaminleebates
kathleen1966 wrote:exactly...I have to wait till I hear one whisper "I am the one you seek"!



You can find my shirts for sale HERE or THERE!