Back to Amazon.com

oldgal3

quality posts: 7 Private Messages oldgal3

Almost a full day late and more than a dollar short, but I have ample personal experience with these. Since my retirement 9 years ago, I have bought two to four of these every year from a major chain discount store. I have about 25 of them and wear one each day, all year round. I spend under $5 each, rarely grabbing one on closeout for a couple bucks. They are certainly not super high quality but are functional, fit true to size, and come in a variety of colors. Actually I really look forward to the new colors they introduce each spring. This is a good, not great deal, that I can’t take advantage of because that would give me shirts lasting into my 90s.

goofy2008

quality posts: 0 Private Messages goofy2008

Guess they are sold out above "L" as I cannot select those sizes!

Narfcake

quality posts: 397 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

goofy2008 wrote:Guess they are sold out above "L" as I cannot select those sizes!

Demand has been very high; this is already a second batch.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

kanezo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kanezo
hayyim wrote:In the Specs:

"Note: Colors are random, but no more than 2 of the same color will be included"

Just received my order. 2 olive, 2 green,3 maroon, 4 black & 1 gray. Not happy.

kanezo

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1038 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

kanezo wrote:Just received my order. 2 olive, 2 green,3 maroon, 4 black & 1 gray. Not happy.

I'm sorry. Looks like someone can't count. Please use the Woot Customer Service form for assistance.

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

paulyd712

quality posts: 0 Private Messages paulyd712

Ya will got my shirt and 2pack where all the same color. Now i have 8 red one it sucks

paul dipietro

SilkenDrum

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SilkenDrum

"Note: Colors are random, but no more than 2 of the same color will be included"

I got six green, which weren't even on the list of colors.

hotmusic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hotmusic

Are you getting more in stock

ThunderThighs

Staff

hotmusic wrote:Are you getting more in stock

Probably not for a while. Sorry you missed it.

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

physicsguy16

quality posts: 1 Private Messages physicsguy16
ThunderThighs wrote:I'm sorry. Looks like someone can't count.

Indeed. I got 6 black, 3 gray, 2 blue and one red. If I was outfitting a theatrical stage crew I suppose it would be fine.

twpaulson

quality posts: 5 Private Messages twpaulson

I guess no more than 2 of same color in one 4 pack, not in total. And definitely some colors that weren't listed. Even with the mismatch from the specs, I am looking on the bright side, could have been way worse.
4 navy blue, 2 red, 2 maroon, 2 light green, 1 dark green, 1light blue.

jaaykaay

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jaaykaay

Just received my shirts three quarters of them were black. You call this assorted.

Bigdog125

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Bigdog125

Got 3 packs of 4 tee shirts each
All the same colors now I have 3 of each color...not cool

ThunderThighs

Staff

Hey all. Sorry about the issues with colors. The vendor instructed his crew to pick packs with different colors. Looks like there were some slips in this.

If you're affected, please use the Woot Customer Service form for assistance.

fromcincinnati

quality posts: 1 Private Messages fromcincinnati

Typical FOL quality, nice T's. Color selection not so much, 5 light green a few dark blue, one burgundy, one darker green. Color selection limited although not important to me. Sizes seem to run small; didn't use the chart just got my regular size.

whatawhiner

quality posts: 4 Private Messages whatawhiner

Received mine today in three packs of four shirts each. Two green, two heather grey, two maroon, two grey, one light brown, one light blue, one royal blue and one red. So a good color selection for me, if not a lot of variety.

Comparing to my favorite Champion tees that I pay $5 for at Target (top shirt in the pictures; worn and faded from years of wear):

They're much longer, so they're probably tuck-in only. The body and sleeves are also narrower than I like, but it's good incentive to lose a few pounds. The weight/thickness is about the same. Hopefully they will last as long.

jaburg

quality posts: 38 Private Messages jaburg

Yeah, so much for THAT claim!
Out of 12 shirts, I received 8, yes EIGHT black ones, two dark navy, one gray and one red.

Color me surprised ... and disappointed!

jaburg

jaaykaay wrote:Just received my shirts three quarters of them were black. You call this assorted.

Same. Exactly.

Woody1

quality posts: 33 Private Messages Woody1

Well...color me 3 Charcoal (which is so close to Black, you have to squint), 3 Black, 3 Maroon, 2 Red and 1 Navy.

Count me in as not happy too

I can see how this happened. Packs from top down went:

Pack #1
Maroon, Red, Charcoal, Black

Pack #2
Red, Navy, Charcoal, Maroon

Pack #3
Black, Maroon, Charcoal, Black

It wasn't until I unpacked them that I noticed I had Three 3's. All 12 are so dark I could be an eclipse. I'm not even going to rant about the permanent scotch tape marks.

I'll contact CS and see what they can do.....sigh...

900+ woots! - Talk to the Square or don't🤔

shafferfarm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shafferfarm

shafferfarm

shafferfarm wrote:

That is total crap. What you get is 3 pakages of 4 t's and there will not be more than 2 of the same color. Out of thec12 t's I got 6 black.

shafferfarm

I have a lot of pocket t's and they are different brands and all size large. These large t's do not fit even before washing, large is a medium at best. I have purchased a good number of items from woot and just learned today you cannot return items. Bye bye woot!!!

Narfcake

quality posts: 397 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

shafferfarm wrote:I have a lot of pocket t's and they are different brands and all size large. These large t's do not fit even before washing, large is a medium at best. I have purchased a good number of items from woot and just learned today you cannot return items. Bye bye woot!!!

I'm not staff, but if the shirts measure differently than the specs, take a pic and contact Customer Support.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

chrisjallen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chrisjallen
kanezo wrote:Just received my order. 2 olive, 2 green,3 maroon, 4 black & 1 gray. Not happy.

Ended up with 8 solid black and dupes of others as well... Not happy with this one.

jaburg

chrisjallen wrote:Ended up with 8 solid black and dupes of others as well... Not happy with this one.

There seem to be quite a few of us in the "8 Black" club! I have one that is a 4-pack of ALL BLACK. I am beginning to believe the box packers were screwing with us intentionally.

I emailed CS. We shall see what we shall see.

WBEagle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages WBEagle

BULLONEY! The shirts are good quality, but I got 4 slate grey, 4 blue-grey, 3 navy blue and one black. NO lighter colors like are shown in the picture. I'm not happy.

garymatuszewski

quality posts: 0 Private Messages garymatuszewski
dgfait wrote:Will it truly be a mix of all the colors shown or are some people going to get all the same or even half the same?

My order came and it was a nice mix

dirtworship

quality posts: 11 Private Messages dirtworship

I was so excited that I received only 2 of each color, but then I tried on my size M 38"-40" chest (per the specs) and they don't fit! So I measured.

That's only 36" in my book.

ThunderThighs

Staff

dirtworship wrote:...
That's only 36" in my book.

Sorry about that. Please use the Woot Customer Service form for assistance.

Send a link to that photo along as well.

jmdargin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jmdargin

When I ordered I expected 12 different colors. What I got was about 6 different colors and lots of duplicates. Why not just advertise it honestly?

ThunderThighs

Staff

jmdargin wrote:When I ordered I expected 12 different colors. What I got was about 6 different colors and lots of duplicates. Why not just advertise it honestly?

It was not our intention. We discovered some fulfillment issues at the vendor.

Please use the Woot Customer Service form for assistance.

kalas

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kalas

Before I ordered these shirts, I posted the question, Do these shirts run small or large and the answer inferred that hey ran true to size. Well they do not, they run small so if anyone doesn't want a real snug fit, order a size larger.
Other than that, the shirts are nice and are a bargain.

jaburg

ThunderThighs wrote:It was not our intention. We discovered some fulfillment issues at the vendor.

OK, I did that about 5 days ago. How long till we should get some kind of reply? (I have been wooting for 11+years under this account and never had an unhappy experience ... so far.)

mghtyred1

quality posts: 4 Private Messages mghtyred1

Yup... I got almost all blue. There's blue, dark blue, and...very blue? and then 1 red, 1 maroon, 1 green, 1 grey.

I don't remember the fine print, but if it said no more than 2 of the same color for each pack of 4, then they technically honored that.

However, I do feel at least a little bit cheated... not to the point of actual anger as some have expressed here (not that I'm scolding them for that or anything) but definitely dissatisfied.

Oh, and @ThunderThighs no need to tell me to contact support. Just did that. Thanks for all you do here. ;)

Polaris64

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Polaris64

The shirts fit nice but I must say that I'm a little disappointed with only having a total of three different colors among the 12 shirts. I thought there would have been a little more variety.

QualAss

quality posts: 0 Private Messages QualAss

This deal says no more than 2 of the same color in a package. What it neglects to say is they are sold in packages of 4 shirts. I ordered 24 ad got 9 Red, 8 Maroon and 7 Blue. Stay away from Woot. They will mislead you at any time possible.

ThunderThighs

Staff

jaburg wrote:OK, I did that about 5 days ago. How long till we should get some kind of reply? (I have been wooting for 11+years under this account and never had an unhappy experience ... so far.)

Hi there. I'm not seeing a contact for you in the CS tool. Could you try again.

uncarvedstone

quality posts: 0 Private Messages uncarvedstone

3 of the same 4 packs. so now I have 3 red, 3 maroon, 3 blue and 3 gray, tshits not a good deal!

It says assorted, are my odds really that bad?

crapbot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages crapbot

This was ordered through my house mate's account (although I broke down and made my own account just in time for a Woot-off! Yay!), but we are sharing them. We bought them for exercising and for sleeping in during the warmer months, so we are not all that concerned with the color assortment (or lack thereof.)

We received 3 navy, 2 black, 1 red, 2 sage green, 1 light blue, 2 beige and 1 maroon.

We bought the XL size, because a generous M or a tight L gives us both the best fit. I'm an adult and have purchased many, many inexpensive cotton t-shirts before - so I know about how much they will shrink if one puts them in the dryer even on low (which we do during the cold and rainy months here.)

Even if the description says they won't shrink (on any site - Woot just passes along the manufacturer's info, they don't put the shirts in the pack!), if they are 100% cotton - expect that they will shrink. Always order one size up if you're unsure - if you're in-between sizes, or if you will put them in the clothes dryer, or if you are very tall or have some extra winter padding. Go with the larger size.

You're paying just over $2 a shirt. I can't even get pocket shirts at the thrift store for that anymore, and these don't have someone else's stains! These are a really good deal for the price IMHO and we are quite happy with this Woot.

I like having the pocket because I pin my house key inside when I go for a run, or my gym locker key when I'm working out. Can also carry a couple dollars for an encouragement coffee or juice. I love these shirts. Thanks, Woot!

jaburg

ThunderThighs wrote:Hi there. I'm not seeing a contact for you in the CS tool. Could you try again.

Did it again. Did you get that one?