Back to Amazon.com

Narfcake

quality posts: 395 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

ThunderThighs wrote:We've got a LOT of new customers with the Prime benefit.

Look at the number of people trying at the last Bet on Cold sale compared to the one shortly after midnight.

That explains the server crash/error versus the usual VOP. I think.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

psuchad

quality posts: 12 Private Messages psuchad
ThunderThighs wrote:We've got a LOT of new customers with the Prime benefit.

Look at the number of people trying at the last Bet on Cold sale compared to the one shortly after midnight.

I think that was just me trying to refresh the page. Sorry.

x33x1 x1

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1037 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

psuchad wrote:I think that was just me trying to refresh the page. Sorry.

I laughed harder than I expected at your post.

Could be the lack of sleep though.

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

ThunderThighs

Staff

Those of you that got the Server YIKES error.

Where did you get it?

Loading the sellout main page?
Loading the sale detail page?
After clicking BUY?

Thank you!

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

ThunderThighs wrote:Those of you that got the Server YIKES error.

Where did you get it?

After clicking BUY?

Thank you!

After clicking buy.

I gave up at that point.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!

sammydog01

quality posts: 71 Private Messages sammydog01

I got the yikes error just trying to bring up Sellout during the film sale.

Lolaloot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages Lolaloot

Where did you get it?

After clicking BUY?

Thank you!

clicking BUY

andvarix

quality posts: 5 Private Messages andvarix
Lolaloot wrote:clicking BUY

Yup this is where I got it too, but I just kept hitting the link from Woot Stalker, hit Buy, got server error, and kept repeating but was able to get one while it was showing 6% left. Definitely lucked out.

mikeschultz85

quality posts: 18 Private Messages mikeschultz85
ThunderThighs wrote:I laughed harder than I expected at your post.

You get a Coupon!

Oh wait. Too soon. Nevermind

x20

letsgoski

quality posts: 5 Private Messages letsgoski

Where did you get it?

After clicking BUY?

Thank you!

I got it clicking on buy from the sellout page!

swootville

quality posts: 19 Private Messages swootville
Lolaloot wrote:clicking BUY

same because I couldn't get the Woot page to load (was still showing previous item).

psuchad

Where did you get it?

After clicking BUY?

Thank you!

Clicking Buy, logged on through Amazon

x33x1 x1

ThunderThighs

Staff

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE ANSWERS!

psuchad

ThunderThighs wrote:THANK YOU ALL FOR THE ANSWERS!

I'd like to help test with the next one. Soooo, a little heads up would be great.

x33x1 x1

musmagic

quality posts: 10 Private Messages musmagic

Where did you get it?

After clicking BUY?

Thank you!

After clicking BUY

-mus

ThunderThighs

Staff

psuchad wrote:I'd like to help test with the next one. Soooo, a little heads up would be great.

Hahahaha. The devs are heads down figuring out why it's happening.

Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

ThunderThighs wrote:Hahahaha. The devs are heads down figuring out why it's happening.

qazxswe

quality posts: 15 Private Messages qazxswe
ThunderThighs wrote:Hahahaha. The devs are heads down figuring out why it's happening.

I hope that the one who worked on the downtime this morning isn't leading the team right now.

(In a sign of solidarity, I was unable to sleep while the Woot Off had halted.)

🐧Too cool to have a signature.🐧

ThunderThighs

Staff

qazxswe wrote:I hope that the one who worked on the downtime this morning isn't leading the team right now.

He is.

andvarix

qazxswe wrote:I hope that the one who worked on the downtime this morning isn't leading the team right now.

"We agologise for the fault in the Woot Off. Those responsible for sacking the people who just been sacked, have been sacked.

The Woot Off will be completed in an entirely different style at great expense and at the last minute." ~ 'Ralph' the Wonder Llama

cklun

quality posts: 43 Private Messages cklun

Volunteer Moderator

mikeschultz85 wrote:You get a Coupon!

Oh wait. Too soon. Nevermind

lol

"I NEVER EVER share garlic balls!"]

ThunderThighs

Staff

Hey all. Wanted to be straight with you. Bet on Colds are on hold for a while as the developers work to see what's causing all those server errors. Hopefully we'll get back our regularly scheduled crap before too long.

Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

andvarix wrote:"We agologise for the fault in the Woot Off. Those responsible for sacking the people who just been sacked, have been sacked.

The Woot Off will be completed in an entirely different style at great expense and at the last minute." ~ 'Ralph' the Wonder Llama

So who's fault was it hitting the nose of the møøse like it was a F5 button?

Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

ThunderThighs wrote:Hey all. Wanted to be straight with you. Bet on Colds are on hold for a while as the developers work to see what's causing all those server errors. Hopefully we'll get back our regularly scheduled crap before too long.

I'll be patient awaiting the bags of catshirts ...

andvarix

Narfcake wrote:So who's fault was it hitting the nose of the møøse like it was a F5 button?

It was a flock of moosen... many much moosen. Out in the woodsen!

Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

andvarix wrote:It was a flock of moosen... many much moosen. Out in the woodsen!

It's only a model.

SylvreKat

quality posts: 42 Private Messages SylvreKat
ThunderThighs wrote:Hey all. Wanted to be straight with you. Bet on Colds are on hold for a while as the developers work to see what's causing all those server errors. Hopefully we'll get back our regularly scheduled crap before too long.

Well, I'm glad I checked here quick before having to go back to work. Makes me feel better about the 9:00 one--I thought I was just too late, darn traffic coming in to work. (yes, I was naughtily clicking on the clock--shhhh)

Please maintain those server errors until after TTHH, when I'm off work and at home and can pounce like a 'Kat hoping to Snag a Bag!

>'Kat

+1 +1+1+4 +3 +1 +2

moles1138

quality posts: 49 Private Messages moles1138

A Møøse once bit my sister

daveinwarshington

quality posts: 97 Private Messages daveinwarshington

Where did you get it?

After clicking BUY?

Thank you!

After clicking buy.
I had not signed into Prime, was on normal sign-in.

ThunderThighs

Staff

Wonderful developer is working on a fix now.

daveinwarshington

quality posts: 97 Private Messages daveinwarshington
ThunderThighs wrote:Wonderful developer is working on a fix now.

If the wonderful developer fixes it, he/she deserves a Pizza!

andvarix

daveinwarshington wrote:If the wonderful developer fixes it, he/she deserves a Pizza!

Pizza Beach Ball for the Dev! Hold the Pepperoni though (or would that deflate it? Hmmmm)

moles1138 wrote:A Møøse once bit my sister

Mynd you, møøse bites Kan be pretti nasti...

kalee11

quality posts: 42 Private Messages kalee11

I just hope something's fixed before 5, because as soon as I get home from work my internet is shot lol. Super high speed at work though!

Westleigh

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Westleigh
andvarix wrote:Mynd you, møøse bites Kan be pretti nasti...

Møøses' noses wiped by BJØRN IRKESTØM-SLATER WALKER

x3

ThunderThighs

Staff

kalee11 wrote:I just hope something's fixed before 5, because as soon as I get home from work my internet is shot lol. Super high speed at work though!

Crossing fingers for the next 30-60 minutes.

andvarix

ThunderThighs wrote:Crossing fingers for the next 30-60 minutes.

Hurry! Move your lunch break people!

acraigl

quality posts: 230 Private Messages acraigl
ThunderThighs wrote:Crossing fingers for the next 30-60 minutes.

Crossed! Inching towards my centennial crap -- this is slowing me down even more!

baconlady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages baconlady
andvarix wrote:It was a flock of moosen... many much moosen. Out in the woodsen!

I got 2 boxen of donuts....

and I got 6 at the sun stare!

x31

andvarix

And here we go, new Bet on Cold. Wonder if everything will go without any normal hitches.

locokoko

quality posts: 3 Private Messages locokoko

Yay! Another round of disappoinment!!

x3