sammydog01

quality posts: 70 Private Messages sammydog01
bestsportnascar wrote:Lol only took 12 years.

You make me look at my number of orders. That was a mistake.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1033 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

sammydog01 wrote:You make me look at my number of orders. That was a mistake.

Never, NEVER look at your number of orders. Not here and especially not on Amazon.

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

Narfcake

quality posts: 394 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

ThunderThighs wrote:Never, NEVER look at your number of orders. Not here and especially not on Amazon.

709 -- much much much much more than at Amazon. If their search engine wasn't such complete crap, I'd easily buy more. But no -- when I'm faced with dozens and dozens of irrelevant results when I'm searching with specific search terms, I'm giving up.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

ThunderThighs

Staff

Narfcake wrote:709 -- much much much much more than at Amazon. If their search engine wasn't such complete crap, I'd easily buy more. But no -- when I'm faced with dozens and dozens of irrelevant results when I'm searching with specific search terms, I'm giving up.

A while back, someone posted a way to look up the number of orders you had on Amazon. I don't remember it but I remember I didn't sleep for nights afterwards. It was horrible.

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

bestsportnascar

quality posts: 49 Private Messages bestsportnascar
sammydog01 wrote:You make me look at my number of orders. That was a mistake.

Hahahaha. Amazon is way worse. 2 day shipping spoils us so much.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

Narfcake wrote:709 ...

710 now, actually.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!

larrygrochal

quality posts: 0 Private Messages larrygrochal

3 in a row cancelled!!!! I’m out of luck apparently. Everyone just so fast today. Lol

cklun

quality posts: 43 Private Messages cklun

Volunteer Moderator

HOLY SHIT!

I finally got one!!!

Been a long time!

"I NEVER EVER share garlic balls!"]

Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

cklun wrote:HOLY SHIT!

I finally got one!!!

Been a long time!

Congrats and condolences!

('twas a nope for me. Ah well.)

sammydog01

cklun wrote:HOLY SHIT!

I finally got one!!!

Been a long time!

Awesome!

cklun

Volunteer Moderator

Narfcake wrote:Congrats and condolences!

('twas a nope for me. Ah well.)

TY and TY...

jesse1470

quality posts: 6 Private Messages jesse1470

Got me the
Biobibliographical Overlarge Clarion
super stoked. Assuming it ships at the usual rate as the normal Tuesday Wootoffs. It should arrive Monday! Which means I hopefully get to open a Bandolier on Chewie for my B'day. Super excited!!!!!!

X8

cklun

Volunteer Moderator

sammydog01 wrote:Awesome!

TY SDog!

I have not had good luck this year! Maybe this is a sign that things are going to get much better!

or...at the least I will get a Bandolier on Chewie. win/win

cklun

Volunteer Moderator

jesse1470 wrote:Got me the
Biobibliographical Overlarge Clarion
super stoked. Assuming it ships at the usual rate as the normal Tuesday Wootoffs. It should arrive Monday! Which means I hopefully get to open a Bandolier on Chewie for my B'day. Super excited!!!!!!

CONGRATS jesse1470!!!
And happy early birthday !!!

kathleen1966

quality posts: 36 Private Messages kathleen1966

Yay got one! I promise to post TT!

#LoVE

cklun

Volunteer Moderator

kathleen1966 wrote:Yay got one! I promise to post TT!

CONGRATS!!!

jesse1470

cklun wrote:CONGRATS jesse1470!!!
And happy early birthday !!!

Thank you! and Thank You!

X8

sammydog01

jesse1470 wrote:Thank you! and Thank You!

jesse1470

ThunderThighs wrote:A while back, someone posted a way to look up the number of orders you had on Amazon. I don't remember it but I remember I didn't sleep for nights afterwards. It was horrible.

I was intrigued and sure mine wast bad. I was woefully mistaken. I want to go back to the ignorant bliss of my spending habits. I started thinking, imagine if Walmart compiled your receipts like Amazon, including in store, im sure id be in a corner crying!

X8

Aviary

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Aviary

Are people using bots to purchase items? Bandolier on Chewie’s sold out before they even appear for sale. Other items sold out before they even appear for sale. Look who bought the Sennheiser RS 175 RF Wireless Headphone System and Dell Inspiron 15 i5558-5718SLV Signature Edition 15.6" Laptop, two items sold out before they even appeared on my screen despite rapid F5ing. Bots should be banned.

sammydog01

Aviary wrote:Are people using bots to purchase items? Bandolier on Chewie’s sold out before they even appear for sale. Other items sold out before they even appear for sale. Look who bought the Sennheiser RS 175 RF Wireless Headphone System and Dell Inspiron 15 i5558-5718SLV Signature Edition 15.6" Laptop, two items sold out before they even appeared on my screen despite rapid F5ing. Bots should be banned.

It's not bots. Items show up in the community section before the main page. Try refreshing there and see if it helps.

cklun

Volunteer Moderator

Aviary wrote:Are people using bots to purchase items? Bandolier on Chewie’s sold out before they even appear for sale. Other items sold out before they even appear for sale. Look who bought the Sennheiser RS 175 RF Wireless Headphone System and Dell Inspiron 15 i5558-5718SLV Signature Edition 15.6" Laptop, two items sold out before they even appeared on my screen despite rapid F5ing. Bots should be banned.

I got mine through Twitter... woot-off!

AND it is the first I have snagged since December.

Mostly luck and good timing are key.

jesse1470

sammydog01 wrote:

Thanks

sammydog01 wrote:It's not bots. Items show up in the community section before the main page. Try refreshing there and see if it helps.

It was a lesson hard learned for me too. Then I learned the community pages was wear to be. Beyond getting to enjoy the oddball posts and characters I usually see the new deals before the site loads them on the home page.

X8

ThunderThighs

Staff

Sometimes things show up on our twitter feed first for some reason.
@wootoff

Also, some items have low quantities available so they're gonna sell out fast.

digitaljanitor

quality posts: 52 Private Messages digitaljanitor
ThunderThighs wrote:Sometimes things show up on our twitter feed first for some reason.
@wootoff

Also, some items have low quantities available so they're gonna sell out fast.

Have I done something to offend the Woot Gods? I can get into my account page, but not the forums or Sellout or other pages. Just a long wait then usually a white, blank page.

According to the latest polling, SIX out of Seven Dwarfs are NOT Happy!

cklun

Volunteer Moderator

DAMN THAT BSN!!!

Broke woot! again!

Aviary

sammydog01 wrote:It's not bots. Items show up in the community section before the main page. Try refreshing there and see if it helps.

One minute difference from when the item changed in Community to when it changed under Sellout! How is this possible? No wonder I have not been able to buy a Bandolier on Chewie for the last few months when earlier I got one every month. TT you really need to address this discrepancy.

digitaljanitor

cklun wrote:DAMN THAT BSN!!!

Broke woot! again!

and he even waited until AFTER he got his Bandolier on Chewie

bestsportnascar

cklun wrote:DAMN THAT BSN!!!

Broke woot! again!

digitaljanitor wrote:and he even waited until AFTER he got his BOC

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Aviary

Community showed new item when percent remaining under Sellout showed 26%. Took less than a minute to catch up that time but still such a big difference in time.
Coincidence or not - the knowledge Community is faster than Sellout in bringing up new items became public when sammydog01 posted it then Woot went offline within minutes. I am wondering if the servers weren't able to handle the amount of traffic in Community now that the secret is out. I think sammydog01 your information broke Woot.

ThunderThighs

Staff

Aviary wrote:One minute difference from when the item changed in Community to when it changed under Sellout! How is this possible? No wonder I have not been able to buy a Bandolier on Chewie for the last few months when earlier I got one every month. TT you really need to address this discrepancy.

lichme

quality posts: 3919 Private Messages lichme

Am I the only one who has no community tabs/links at all, anywhere?

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com
Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat | Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

Warning: Too much awesome to be contained in such a small space

digitaljanitor

lichme wrote:Am I the only one who has no community tabs/links at all, anywhere?

probably. Doesn't that make you feel SPECIAL ?!

ThunderThighs

Staff

lichme wrote:Am I the only one who has no community tabs/links at all, anywhere?

Something with the forums has been causing the site to break so we're hiding them until the devs can figure it out.

lichme

quality posts: 3919 Private Messages lichme
ThunderThighs wrote:Something with the forums has been causing the site to break so we're hiding them until the devs can figure it out.

Is that also why I keep/kept getting the insecure content warning that flashes then goes away?

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com
Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat | Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

Warning: Too much awesome to be contained in such a small space

bestsportnascar

Pffft.... Hiding the forums. Nice try devs.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

cwolfpack3

quality posts: 48 Private Messages cwolfpack3

Whew, thanks for the confirmation that it wasn't ME!

Dave, did you break the forums?!!

Badgeless by choice. I'm freee! Freeee!!

gwaki

quality posts: 9 Private Messages gwaki

Bandolier on Chewie for Order #100. Perfect timing?

Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

gwaki wrote:Bandolier on Chewie for Order #100. Perfect timing?

Congrats and condolences!

cruzmark

quality posts: 14 Private Messages cruzmark

Well, unless it cancels, I think I got one. The cart was being glitchy, but it shows in my order status and I got an email. So, umm, yay for me? This will be Bandolier on Chewie #15 (plus the letter I get a few bags back).

I wish you were me and I was dead.