Back to Amazon.com

mahorn4

quality posts: 23 Private Messages mahorn4

Sweet... I found 3 coupon codes and got a "free" pair of sandals.

30 x

Narfcake

quality posts: 396 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

Six orders and only one catshirt. WHERE WERE MY PRIORITIES?!?

Thanks, Mortimer! Thanks, Woot!

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

pepper114

quality posts: 2 Private Messages pepper114

Yes! Thank you Woot, Mort, & Amazon prime!!

50 clothespins for $1.06 shipped to my house! Squeeeeeeee!

jmc15john

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jmc15john

Thanks Mort! Got 2 Free T-Shirts.

x3

sweetavaspaper

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sweetavaspaper

I can't find any and I went to that page lol.. missing something here.

mahorn4

quality posts: 23 Private Messages mahorn4

Went back and got a shirt :-)

30 x

qazxswe

quality posts: 17 Private Messages qazxswe
sweetavaspaper wrote:I can't find any and I went to that page lol.. missing something here.

They're hidden on product listings.

🐧Too cool to have a signature.🐧

ScottyJayy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ScottyJayy

i used both 10$ coup's in one order, and tryed for a second order, and it said they are used up. is this limit per person (per email)?

Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

ScottyJayy wrote:i used both 10$ coup's in one order, and tryed for a second order, and it said they are used up. is this limit per person (per email)?

Once you've used, that's it.

As noted in the original post, there are a total of six coupons.

I was able to use them for six different items -- on six different orders. I didn't want to take a chance of losing them earlier!

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!

ScottyJayy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ScottyJayy
Narfcake wrote:Once you've used, that's it.

As noted in the original post, there are a total of six coupons.

I was able to use them for six different items -- on six different orders. I didn't want to take a chance of losing them earlier!

ok ill just make a new account, thanks,

Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

ScottyJayy wrote:ok ill just make a new account, thanks,

If you've only used 2 so far, then there's 4 that you didn't use.

(It is also possible that some of the codes have already been used up by now.)

vega2010

quality posts: 7 Private Messages vega2010

Late to the game but I got one! 1out of 6 was still avaible, yay! Will there be anymore today or only the six?

deanerino1

quality posts: 3 Private Messages deanerino1

are all codes used? I tried them without luck

Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

deanerino1 wrote:are all codes used? I tried them without luck

Probably. They've been available since 8:30 central this morning.

(I'm surprised they lasted this long!)

silverhart

quality posts: 0 Private Messages silverhart

Yep, looks like they are all used up.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1038 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

HI ALL! I just got confirmation that the coupons are all used up!

What's the feedback for this round of the Quest?

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

lichme

quality posts: 3920 Private Messages lichme
ThunderThighs wrote:HI ALL! I just got confirmation that the coupons are all used up!

Much less aggravating. Honestly surprised at how long it lasted.

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com
Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat | Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

Warning: Too much awesome to be contained in such a small space

mbspell

quality posts: 43 Private Messages mbspell
ThunderThighs wrote:HI ALL! I just got confirmation that the coupons are all used up!

argh. couldn't figure out how to access it from the mobile site.

qazxswe

mbspell wrote:argh. couldn't figure out how to access it from the mobile site.

It worked for me.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

mbspell

qazxswe wrote:It worked for me.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

so you could look for them on the app product listing page? I was at work so I only tried for a few minutes on my phone.

qazxswe

mbspell wrote:so you could look for them on the app product listing page? I was at work so I only tried for a few minutes on my phone.

Yes.

mbspell

qazxswe wrote:Yes.

I guess I didn't look hard enough then, thanks for letting me know it was possible.

thaphil

quality posts: 1 Private Messages thaphil

I missed that you could stack multiple coupons on a single item

But it was still fun and got me looking through a lot of woot products that I wouldn't have seen otherwise.

bsmith1

quality posts: 154 Private Messages bsmith1

I hesitate to say too easy, but...too easy. Especially with the hint someone posted about them all being under the features tab. That, partnered with it being limited to one event on the site cut the search time down drastically. I thought I was going to miss it as I wasn't able to get to a computer until just after 8:30 and then I was searching under the wrong event because I clicked the Mother's Day banner on the front page. Turns out I had plenty of time, though. If you really want to hose me, schedule it for 8am next time. Next time, I'm sure people would appreciate at least 2 schedule release times even if it's just 3 codes at 8:30am and 3 codes at 2:30pm. That would also prevent people from stacking all codes on a single item.

Seemed like there were quite a few coupons given out and we appreciate that!

I'm still surprised users are able to use multiple coupons. That can't possibly be the most desired outcome from woot's perspective.

I liked how the codes were for different values...adds a wrinkle into the user's strategy. "Do I gamble and wait to see if I find a $10 one for the item I want or do I just use the $5 one?" "Do I wait try to stack codes and risk the one I have expiring or just take what I can get?" Luckily, they weren't being used-up too quickly so this wasn't a problem this time.

Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

bsmith1 wrote:I hesitate to say too easy, but...too easy. Especially with the hint someone posted about them all being under the features tab. That, partnered with it being limited to one event on the site cut the search time down drastically. ...

It was as easy as a rat getting pizza in NYC ...

Next time, I'm sure people would appreciate at least 2 schedule release times even if it's just 3 codes at 8:30am and 3 codes at 2:30pm. That would also prevent people from stacking all codes on a single item.

Seemed like there were quite a few coupons given out and we appreciate that!

YEP!

I'm still surprised users are able to use multiple coupons. That can't possibly be the most desired outcome from woot's perspective. ...

Agreed. I used them separately, only because I had no idea how quickly (or not) they were going to be used up.

Splitting up the roll out of the coupon offerings is a good idea to keep folks looking all day.

pepper114

quality posts: 2 Private Messages pepper114

I totally agree with the previous two posts.

lordbowen

quality posts: 848 Private Messages lordbowen

It was GREAT! A shirt I ordered is already on its way (2nd day air because of Amazon login). Mort's Coupon Quest can get you the kind of deal you feel good about for a long, long time.

electrolex

quality posts: 0 Private Messages electrolex

Hey, uh, how long's this thing going to go on? Setting my alarm is work.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1038 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

electrolex wrote:Hey, uh, how long's this thing going to go on? Setting my alarm is work.

Uhm. It was May 2 only.

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items