Back to Amazon.com

renatuslives

quality posts: 39 Private Messages renatuslives

This sure made token presents easier.

mdrcoast

quality posts: 63 Private Messages mdrcoast
pepper114 wrote:I almost did too. I thought about getting them to use as curtain weights, but then I saw the grill brush and I actually needed that.

Got that one as well, as well as some flashlights and lanterns. (Hurricane season is almost here) Got the knife just to open Woot and Amazon Boxes....

pepper114

quality posts: 2 Private Messages pepper114
mdrcoast wrote:Got that one as well, as well as some flashlights and lanterns. (Hurricane season is almost here) Got the knife just to open Woot and Amazon Boxes....

How are you going to open the knife box?

I got 3 tshirts (gremlin, atari cat, and unlucky charms). The grill brush, the blue notepad, and socks. I did the little camping lantern last time and it's really nice.

peaceetc

quality posts: 73 Private Messages peaceetc
pepper114 wrote:It must be the free expensive item since they don't stack. I've now done 12 single item orders (6 this time, 6 last time) with free shipping. 2 of the items I got for free (thanks Woot). But last time all 6 orders shipped separately. I'm guessing this time they will too. My cats are building a box empire in their room.

Can I say how much I love that your cats have their own room? Because I love that your cats have their own room.

I GOT A FRICKING LETTER (November, 2017)

pepper114

peaceetc wrote:Can I say how much I love that your cats have their own room? Because I love that your cats have their own room.

I disturbed them. It's their full size bed. I keep their blankets in the dresser. The litter box is in there. Everyone calls it the cat's room. They have boxes and toys in a toy basket. Windows with tables so they can look out. The whole house is theirs too, but this way I can pretend to have some control.

bolashoof

quality posts: 35 Private Messages bolashoof

Found 2 coupons pretty quickly. Got a 3 pack of Polo shirts and the Star Wars coaster set for a total of $17 with free shipping. Thanks woot!

x43

daveinwarshington

quality posts: 98 Private Messages daveinwarshington
bsmith1 wrote:Are you checking the correct event page?
https://sport.woot.com/plus/best-of-woot-sports-outdoors-1
Most of 'em are easy.

Thank you. I was looking in the wrong place (not unusual for me).
Used a $10 one.

Thank you also, woot!

peaceetc

quality posts: 73 Private Messages peaceetc
pepper114 wrote:

I disturbed them. It's their full size bed. I keep their blankets in the dresser. The litter box is in there. Everyone calls it the cat's room. They have boxes and toys in a toy basket. Windows with tables so they can look out. The whole house is theirs too, but this way I can pretend to have some control.

That's awesome, and they're such beautiful kitties.

I GOT A FRICKING LETTER (November, 2017)

pepper114

Thanks Peaceetc!

lichme

quality posts: 3920 Private Messages lichme

$10 codes are all used up, $5 codes still active

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com
Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat | Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

Warning: Too much awesome to be contained in such a small space

stryper2000

quality posts: 80 Private Messages stryper2000

Missed out on the $10 coupons but I got the 2 flashlight set with free shipping ($5 off)

[/url] x A lot

garryu

quality posts: 9 Private Messages garryu

Without posting a real code, what am I looking for? A series of numbers? A word? Alpha-numeric series?

Found one...now I know what to look for.

x8

garryu

quality posts: 9 Private Messages garryu

Used a $5 one on a utility bag...think it will be a good "personal item" for air travel. If not, I'll stick it with my range bag.

x8

kaush

quality posts: 2 Private Messages kaush

just found 5 of the 6. oh well!

themacguy

quality posts: 2 Private Messages themacguy

The only thing more worthless than me posting my opinion about this is the fact that Woot is even promoting this drek.

Hey, Woot! Get back to work and stop playing with yourselves. You're not Facebook.

bsmith1

quality posts: 154 Private Messages bsmith1
themacguy wrote:The only thing more worthless than me posting my opinion about this is the fact that Woot is even promoting this drek.

I saved like $40, so $40 is worthless to you, Richy McRichington? Go back to watching your stock ticker in your smoking jacket by the fireplace.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1038 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

themacguy wrote:The only thing more worthless than me posting my opinion about this is the fact that Woot is even promoting this drek.

Hey, Woot! Get back to work and stop playing with yourselves. You're not Facebook.

Thank you, sir. May I have another?

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

qazxswe

quality posts: 17 Private Messages qazxswe
bsmith1 wrote:I saved like $40, so $40 is worthless to you, Richy McRichington? Go back to watching your stock ticker in your smoking jacket by the fireplace.

Ended up getting 6 free items.

I was sent a link to $4 mugs, so I was able to use the $5 codes. Not sure what I'll do with them, but hey, they were free.

🐧Too cool to have a signature.🐧

bsmith1

quality posts: 154 Private Messages bsmith1
qazxswe wrote:Ended up getting 6 free items.

I was sent a link to $4 mugs, so I was able to use the $5 codes. Not sure what I'll do with them, but hey, they were free.

Aw...I want some $4 mugs. Are you telling me not all deals show up under All Deals?

cruzmark

quality posts: 15 Private Messages cruzmark

We gave up the pretense that the house didn't belong to Jasper and Lenny and just remodeled it for them.

pepper114 wrote:

I wish you were me and I was dead.

Narfcake

quality posts: 397 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

cruzmark wrote:We gave up the pretense that the house didn't belong to Jasper and Lenny and just remodeled it for them.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

larrygrochal

quality posts: 0 Private Messages larrygrochal
ThunderThighs wrote:Thank you, sir. May I have another?

Thanks TT and woot for these coupons. $45 worth of free stuff? Hard to complain about that unless you’re the kind of person that can drop a $100 bill and keep walking.

The cherry tomato plants (hanging bag) I got from the last set are doing really really well. I’ve never had such a high sprout rate in seeds. EVER. Darn near every seed spouted.

kshannon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kshannon

Got a $5 coupon. Thanks Woot!

mikeschultz85

quality posts: 18 Private Messages mikeschultz85

Hey hey. I just realized I earned my purple square today thanks to Mortimer. I guess I'm halfway to being better than everybody else.

x20

SylvreKat

quality posts: 44 Private Messages SylvreKat

I thought I'd come coupon-hunt despite knowing that this late, everything's all used up.

I can't believe that there's still a coupon available. Or two. Both only $5, but hey, that's still $5 off. Went shopping and bought the koi journal. Lord knows I have zero need for any more journals/notebooks/writing-in pages, but I've loved that image so couldn't resist with the coupon.

Congrats, woot!, you made me spend money I hadn't planned on.

(Btb, still fun even when I thought the hunting was totally pointless)

>'Kat

+1 +1+1+4 +3 +1 +2

vega2010

quality posts: 7 Private Messages vega2010
SylvreKat wrote:I thought I'd come coupon-hunt despite knowing that this late, everything's all used up.

I can't believe that there's still a coupon available. Or two. Both only $5, but hey, that's still $5 off. Went shopping and bought the koi journal. Lord knows I have zero need for any more journals/notebooks/writing-in pages, but I've loved that image so couldn't resist with the coupon.

Congrats, woot!, you made me spend money I hadn't planned on.

(Btb, still fun even when I thought the hunting was totally pointless)

>'Kat

Ha! I too spent money I hadn't planned on spending and got the blossom journal since I had my eye on it for sometime now.