Back to Amazon.com

CatCK

quality posts: 87 Private Messages CatCK
CatCK wrote:Waaaah, the second re-direct somehow didn't happen. I have requested two re-directs and neither has occurred. My package is at a UPS center that does not allow pickup. DANG IT, JUST DELIVER IT TO MY DOOR AS ORIGINALLY PLANNED!!!

Meanwhile, I'm waiting for a phone call from UPS.

Well, I never got the confirmation phone call, but the UPS website does say that the package will be delivered by eob today. Of course I won't be home when it arrives, but I don't want to risk another re-location snafu.

The original issue was "The original UPS Access Point™ is not available for delivery." I need to investigate this and find out why because it's been my main local UPS store. Hope they're not closing.

ptooey

quality posts: 5 Private Messages ptooey

I received my 8th Bet on Cold (First Crap of the Year) last night. Included were -

1 cake decorating kit
1 ladies small v-neck t-shirt
1 screaming monkey (green cape)
1 lenticular dinosaur poster (awesome)
1 sleep kit including mask, earplugs and carrying bag
3 refurbished ink cartridges, I think for an HP printer, but have no idea which model
1 tablet case (Nexus 10)
1 9" flat blade screwdriver
1 box freezer and storage bags (15 count, gallon size)
1 shirt.woot sticker
1 (very nice) fuzzy pet mat
1 ? bag
1 crappy ice scraper (useful!)
2 phone cases (1 says it's for a Moto G3, no idea what the other one is for, but it doesn't fit any of our phones)
1 (child's?) santa hat and fake beard
1 set photobooth props (every prop references the year 2016

Not bad!

Hattie has taken over the pet mat. Wicket would like a turn soon -

The Santa hat/beard combo is pretty random in itself, but, well...My wife and I bought this shelf-sized gargoyle right after we got married. He's been with us 23 years now, and has accumulated all manner of seasonal props. He's got bunny ears for Easter, a green derby for St. Pat's, a sombrero, sunglasses, a witch hat, Santa hat, etc., etc. Right now, he's sporting googly eyes, and the hat/beard combo fits him nicely.

Fun, as always. Thanks, woot!

bankernosaj

quality posts: 21 Private Messages bankernosaj

Here is my New Year's Day crap which ruined my resolution of buying any bags of crap this year.......probably still made it longer on my resolution than most.

Another heavy package that I got excited for, but like all my other heavy ones, I just got another text book

1 Strategic Staffing book
1 Selfie stick but for a camera not a phone
1 Dog mouse pad
1 Screw Driver
1 Plain dark blue 2XL t-shirt
1 shirtwoot sticker
1 Kitchen Spoon
1 Woot Monkey
1 Woot Bag
1 Box of reusable diaper liners (talk about crappy)
1 Frigidaire Tupperware set
100 Keychain rings (for some reason I want to get like 20 more bags of these and make some awkward looking chainmail)

And the best item of all is the Woot Crappy Ice Scrapper that clips onto your visor! Best invention ever!!!

Happy 2018!

*28 *3

rexman

quality posts: 2 Private Messages rexman

An amazing Blizzard of Crap. Delayed by the weather. It actually included a crappy ice scraper which would have been very useful during the icy weather. However, thanks to mother nature, my crap was delayed and I was unable to scrape the window on my car.

1 Blink And You're... shirt (medium)
1 Crappy Ice Scraper
1 crap bag
1 6" Joint Plier
1 screaming monkey
1 sony camera case(hot pink)
1 paint tray kit
1 Screaming Monkey blue cape
1 vivitar netbook sleeve with bluetooth mouse
1 eco lighting recessed lighting ring
1 orange hanging pendant light
1 precious moments Spanish bible

JoeGould1111

quality posts: 3 Private Messages JoeGould1111

My Bet on Cold came today!

My haul:

A "No Fox Given" shirt, size Medium
A set of Santa's Sleigh foam shapes
A Woot Bet on Cold Bag
Eargasm Earplugs
A box of quart-sized storage bags
A hair brush and comb
A cordless phone battery
A replacement AC adapter for an Acer laptop
A Shirt.Woot sticker
A Woot Crappy Ice Scraper, green
A business law text and exercises book
Cork Yoga blocks

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1038 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

lisahb wrote:

I'm jumping for joy about more crap. I'll post what you send me!

I was gonna say this was a rather minimalist post but then I saw this addendum:

lisahb wrote:Actually -- there's some great crap in this First Blizzard of Crap of 2018! Pokenatomy? Are you kidding me? This will go great with the "herb" grinder I bought a couple years ago for my son AND ACTUALLY THOUGHT IT WAS FOR COOKING!

YAY! That's better. Congrats on that Pokenatomy book. I love the art in it. Remember to come back and post what crap we send you.

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

ThunderThighs

Staff

riona wrote:I must say that TT and Kristen @ the warehouse have yet again proven what awesome people they are and how wonderful Woot is as a company. ....

He's playing 'Lion King' (when Scar killed Simba's dad) in this pic. He does this by hanging the monkey over the edge of the bed so he can drop it and hear it scream. You can see Louie's cute little underbite in this pic. You may also notice the monkey has already lost his cap.

Thank you again TT and Kristen!!! You all totally brightened Louie's and my week today!!

YAY Kristen! I showed her your original post and she took it from there. I'm glad Louie has more monkeys to shake and make scream! Such cute pics.

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

ThunderThighs

Staff

johncase152 wrote:Well, I was a lucky letter receiver... but I didn't realize that I had been this good for Christmas.

Woot! I can't begin to explain my excitement. Can't wait to share this one with everybody! This GIF comes close though...

Wootbot, TT, and everybody there at Woot! I just want to say thanks for all the fun!

Whooo! Time to clean out the garage! Can't wait to see your post.

ThunderThighs

Staff

davemundo wrote:

My crap was pretty crappy.

You gotta have lower expectations, dude. That's good stuff right there.

ptooey wrote:...
Hattie has taken over the pet mat. Wicket would like a turn soon -

The Santa hat/beard combo is pretty random in itself, but, well...My wife and I bought this shelf-sized gargoyle right after we got married. He's been with us 23 years now, and has accumulated all manner of seasonal props. He's got bunny ears for Easter, a green derby for St. Pat's, a sombrero, sunglasses, a witch hat, Santa hat, etc., etc. Right now, he's sporting googly eyes, and the hat/beard combo fits him nicely.

Love the photos. Great hat for the gargoyle!

jrwyrsch

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jrwyrsch

The bedazzled New Orleans Saints Wine Holder High Heeled Shoe is the best thing I have ever received.

Blank T-Shirt
Crappy Scraper
Camera Case and battery recharger
Box of empty lip balm tubes
Box of Sandwich bags
44 PCS Socket Set
Kool Bands Rainbow Loom Bracelets
Shirt Woot Sticker
Weird Set of Postcards
Two Phone Cases
Shower Curtain
Brush and Comb

rushoffailure

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rushoffailure

After about 6 years of trying, finally got one of the New Years Bet on Colds. First one ever. Here's what I got!

1 ? Bag
1 woot monkey (Green)
2 lime green travel pouches (also Green)
3 Texas Air Bags (Green)
1 Crappy Ice Scraper (green!)
1 package of candy molds (one of them is green)
1 girl's lunch box and bottle set (definitely not green)
1 Disney Mickey & Minnie puzzle
1 brush and comb set
1 bottle of antioxidant hand/body cream
1 Men's S blank black t-shirt
1 beige bath rug (Beige)
1 iPhone 6 rugged case
1 Shirt.woot sticker

As a single, non-parent 2XL-wearing bald guy in Arizona who needs a new bath rug and might feel like making candy - I'm not sure if I'm disappointed enough or not. I'll let you know 😂

slang67

quality posts: 11 Private Messages slang67
johncase152 wrote:Well, I was a lucky letter receiver... but I didn't realize that I had been this good for Christmas.

Woot! I can't begin to explain my excitement. Can't wait to share this one with everybody! This GIF comes close though...

Wootbot, TT, and everybody there at Woot! I just want to say thanks for all the fun!

Holy cow! 375lbs?? Can't wait to see what you get!

B33ler's Offlce #1 11/9/17 B33ler's Office #2 11/20/17 CrapCrapCr@ppv33nt 12/20/17
Barrage of Corgies 5/23/18 ?asket of ?apes

slang67

quality posts: 11 Private Messages slang67
ptooey wrote:

What a riot! Love it!

B33ler's Offlce #1 11/9/17 B33ler's Office #2 11/20/17 CrapCrapCr@ppv33nt 12/20/17
Barrage of Corgies 5/23/18 ?asket of ?apes

mtwinchek

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mtwinchek

First Bet on Cold of 2018 let's see what I got....
This is interesting a notebook computer? Oh nope a case for a notebook.
Blackout curtains hmm gold.
A red sweatshirt "I hate people" pairs with the curtains I guess.
Case for an LG phone
Freezer bags
Ice scraper
t shirt
Loom bands
Screwdriver
A zombie girl statue
And a bowl trivit thing

mbspell

quality posts: 43 Private Messages mbspell

got my New Years Bet on Cold today! after a hectic week it was a nice distraction

set of indigo blackout panels
video textbook
mens 2XL "how to train your ninja" shirt (new pj shirt for youngest!)
12 pack of box cutters
loom bracelet kit
fitbit cover that is for a different model than mine lol
comb & brush
sphere shaped ice molds
sandwich bags
screwdriver ratchet thing
terrarium ball (damn! I pawned the last one off on daveinwarshington!)
2 misc gadget cases
crappy ice scraper - never enough of those, I am ready for the next bombogenesis!
magnetic phone holder/vent clip
misc connector things
set with earplugs and a sleeping mask (son claimed)
chrome wheel center cap (1)
and a CD from a pop punk band that is not terrible! band called The Summer Obsession, cd is This is Where You Belong
old style ? bag

thanks, woot! husband was happy to find several usable items, and son loves the tee. only wish there had been some stickers and another luggage tag. Crappy New Year!

johncase152

quality posts: 15 Private Messages johncase152
pjr175 wrote:Congrats! I hope your pallet contains a bunch of awesome, useful stuff like mine did!

Me too! We are gonna have an unboxing party!!

x 25 375lbs

Aimeesilvio

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Aimeesilvio

I got my New Years Bet on Cold today and it couldn’t come on a better day. I’m home with the flu and also found out someone stole a lot of $ from our bank account, so this box of goodies was much need today.

I got, one pillow, a bath mat, a four pack of Italian soap, screwdriver, crappy ice scraper, chair floor pads, a spiked dog collar, a small brown v neck t shirt, a woot bag, and some type of kitchen utensil. All in all, actually really useful stuff, and my cat Walter enjoyed checking it all out. Thanks for making this terrible day a bit more crappy —— but in the best possible way.

johncase152

quality posts: 15 Private Messages johncase152
ThunderThighs wrote:Whooo! Time to clean out the garage! Can't wait to see your post.

I wish we had a garage! Hoping to dodge the rain for some good delivery pictures. We will probably throw the canopy over it until we can get it inside piece by piece. Hilarity may ensue...

x 25 375lbs

SylvreKat

quality posts: 44 Private Messages SylvreKat
slang67 wrote:Holy cow! 375lbs?? Can't wait to see what you get!

Add me to the eager awaiters!

>'Kat

+1 +1+1+4 +3 +1 +2

daveinwarshington

quality posts: 98 Private Messages daveinwarshington
mbspell wrote:got my New Years Bet on Cold today! after a hectic week it was a nice distraction

set of indigo blackout panels
video textbook
mens 2XL "how to train your ninja" shirt (new pj shirt for youngest!)
12 pack of box cutters
loom bracelet kit
fitbit cover that is for a different model than mine lol
comb & brush
sphere shaped ice molds
sandwich bags
screwdriver ratchet thing
terrarium ball (damn! I pawned the last one off on daveinwarshington!)
2 misc gadget cases
crappy ice scraper - never enough of those, I am ready for the next bombogenesis!
magnetic phone holder/vent clip
misc connector things
set with earplugs and a sleeping mask (son claimed)
chrome wheel center cap (1)
and a CD from a pop punk band that is not terrible! band called The Summer Obsession, cd is This is Where You Belong
old style ? bag

thanks, woot! husband was happy to find several usable items, and son loves the tee. only wish there had been some stickers and another luggage tag. Crappy New Year!

HA! Now you have another of those damn glass spheres. If you want your other one back, let me know...
The round ice cube thing is for drinking scotch.
CONGRATS ON THE CRAP MBS!

ps... I see you got to use the word 'bombogenesis' again... lol

SylvreKat

Update on some crappy items.

I gave the air filter for I forget what vehicle to my mech. Sat I gave him the baggie of fog light bulbs.

Tonight they changed the burned out amber light of unknown usage. I asked if the fog light bulbs equaled the new amber bulb. Bill asked Jordan what kind they were. He said they'd probably never use them, but they'll keep them just in case. I asked about the air filter, and they said they ended up tossing it 'cause nobody has that vehicle. Which of course means someone will now come in one and will need the air filter.

Meanwhile I gave my boss the cake decorating kit. His daughter got a cake pops baker for Christmas. They've already gone through the 100 sticks that came with it. He commented he wished they had one of those icing bags so he could do swirls and other fancy stuff on them. "Oh, just hold on right there, you do not need to wish any longer 'cause tomorrow you're gonna own one!" I explained I'd gotten one in my Blizzard of Crap. Gave it to him today, and of course he immediately took everything out of the box. It's some sort of trigger type rather than the bag you squeeze, with all sorts of tips and screw-in things. He was thrilled. I shall be, too, once he brings us some of those cake pops in return for the kit. Yum!

So the crap continues to be non-disappointing.

>'Kat

+1 +1+1+4 +3 +1 +2

pjr175

quality posts: 31 Private Messages pjr175
johncase152 wrote:Me too! We are gonna have an unboxing party!!

Sweet! Can't wait to see what you get!

x28 = 319lbs

Slipstream0

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Slipstream0

Wife told me my 1st of the Year Bet on Cold arrived minuted after I got to work. I'll be staying up late tonight to post some pictures of the unboxing. First Bet on Cold i snagged in almost 2 years!

SylvreKat

Slipstream0 wrote:Wife told me my 1st of the Year Bet on Cold arrived minuted after I got to work. I'll be staying up late tonight to post some pictures of the unboxing. First Bet on Cold i snagged in almost 2 years!

I'm guessing someone didn't manage to stay up late... Or else the excitement overwhelmed him?

>'Kat

+1 +1+1+4 +3 +1 +2

AnniKat

quality posts: 19 Private Messages AnniKat
Aimeesilvio wrote:I got my New Years Bet on Cold today and it couldn’t come on a better day. I’m home with the flu and also found out someone stole a lot of $ from our bank account, so this box of goodies was much need today.

I got, one pillow, a bath mat, a four pack of Italian soap, screwdriver, crappy ice scraper, chair floor pads, a spiked dog collar, a small brown v neck t shirt, a woot bag, and some type of kitchen utensil. All in all, actually really useful stuff, and my cat Walter enjoyed checking it all out. Thanks for making this terrible day a bit more crappy —— but in the best possible way.

Walter the Wondercat! He's fabulous! Such Furzz and that Stache!

/\~/\- ))
>'x'< (( AnniKat
/ - \ _))

x24

SummerCher

quality posts: 9 Private Messages SummerCher

My 12-20 Crapvent:

Woot ? sack, microwave steamer, fabric planter bag

Text Books (um, sure)

Marshal Law T - might keep

Monkey (yay, finally!!), trailer hitch cover, phone covers

CD, screen protector, red dog leash, baby blue ABS 1.75 mm ??

Crappy ice scraper, food storage container, ombre measuring spoons

Not pictured - they walked off
Bag of 100 key chain rings

and what I have been hoping for, but have get to receive in a Bet on Cold (only less blurry):

Very little disappointment.

ThunderThighs

Staff

FYI: The Woot calendars are almost sold out and when they're gone, they're gone for good.

[TT: And they're sold out. Hope you enjoy them.]

fripszilon

quality posts: 12 Private Messages fripszilon

REEEEALLY late to the game, but here's my haul:

* "Getting There" book, evidently about hitchhiking
* "Please take care of my baby" luggage tag
* "You can't take the sky away from me" firefly sticker
* Red "My Crap" bag
* Wireless doorbell ("With 52 tones!")
* Silicone phone case (not sure what it fits, but not mine)
* Screwdriver set
* BRIGHT PINK athletic tape
* Some kind of ceiling-mounted light fixture (may work for my garage)
* "200N" door piston
* Green screaming monkey
* Sergeant BBQ apron (with handy elastic bandoleer for holding beer or spice shakers

As usual, some things I can use, some things I can give away, some things... that apparently exist and are now in my possession.

Until next time!

x10

Narfcake

quality posts: 397 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

joemcc77 wrote:I’ve waited, and waited for months trying to get my very own Box O’ Crap and finally I was fast enough to get it in my cart before the rest, today that box arrived and what was inside was truly unlike any crap I’ve ever bought before.
I received
• and last but not least a light fixture I probably won’t ever use

If anyone wants to maybe trade some crap let me know I’m happy to post some pictures of my crap...
P.S lightbulbs not for trade I broke two and needed the other two

What does that light fixture look like?

Post pics, please.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

Narfcake

quality posts: 397 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

I think I'm caught up to page 27 now.

dortizb wrote:

Dog Toy—(my cat is not impressed)
2 T-shirt’s - plain V-neck & graphic

cdmcgowan wrote:Only my 2nd ever Bet on Cold, but it was a good one.

T-shirt: "I'm silently correcting your grammar."

jwheck wrote:
Starting from left top and going kind-of clockwise:

• "I'm silently correcting your grammar." t-shirt (and it's in my size!). No disappointments.

Correcting Your Grammar

---

GeckoFood wrote:My 12/20 Bucket O’ Chicken arrived last night. I was eagerly looking forward to the disappointment, and was disappointed when I opened the box in that I was less disappointed than I expected. Disappointing, to say the least. I will try to add a pic this weekend; did not have time to get a snap before I went to bed.
1 – M red Tshirt with a huge possum on it

Nova56 wrote:got my second Bet on Cold ever last night and was thrilled to be disappointed. I did get a screaming Woot monkey, which has been a life long goal of mine.
here is the list
shirt "You're Opawesome"

Opawesome!

---

jacquie11a wrote:
2- women's T-shirts these ones actually fit me!!

Looks like an AC/DC '74 Jailbreak and Identity Code.
---

esclava wrote:UPS guy braved the blizzard to bring me my Blizzard of Crap!

1 - angel crying woot shirt

dirtworship wrote:
1 Blink And You're... shirt

Blink and You're ...

---

arykthered wrote:Here's my crap!

1x 2XL Groot Christmas shirt

bsmith1 wrote:Almost forgot to post!

1 x xmas groot shirt in my size!

lance6270 wrote:Sorry for the delay but here is my B0C from the 22nd.
1X 2XL shirt

pjr175 wrote:After the whirlwind of receiving my pallet crap, here is my 20 Dec CRAP...

Groot Christmas Shirt

Oh Grootmas Tree

---

jbd2016 wrote:

It's been a few years since I have tried for a Bet on Cold so I thought that I would give it a try on New Year's Day. I am glad that I did!

My Haul:
...-1 XL 1-UP Tshirt

Morning Powerup

---

keitht242 wrote:Got my hands on my first ever Blizzard of Crap!!! Oh crappy crap!

-Minion shirt

Cream Filled Horror

---

cjhughes wrote:After a day's delay due to the storm, my Blizzard of Crap (from the 12/20 advent calendar) finally arrived yesterday.

Contents:

• Green 2XL t-shirt with running bunny

Not a bad haul, even a few things I can use. Thanks, Woot!

Hero by Night

---

pooflady wrote:Finally got my granddaughter to help.

1 kid's size 8 winter T-shirt

The Season Awakens

---

drgandalf wrote:Better later than neverer, here's my Dec 8 Bag of Crap.

- The Internet T-shirt (M)

Meme Machine

---

helenhalla wrote:Also late is my amazingly large Bag of Crap!

- Fighting Dice t-shirt, size XS

Fellowship Of The Dungeon

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

dnpennie

quality posts: 8 Private Messages dnpennie

Well, Woot!, you've finally done it. Bet on Cold #5 is actually crap. A Spanish textbook, cutting mats, a kids size M ninja costume, an iPhone 6 case, plastic flasks, a paper ? bag, a cell phone vent holder, a crappy ice scraper (not pictured), and a non-working Hello Kitty ShutterBall (with no viable apps). Fun, but me has disappoint. The saving grace - finally, a flying monkey! Until next time...

x6

mbspell

quality posts: 43 Private Messages mbspell
daveinwarshington wrote:HA! Now you have another of those damn glass spheres. If you want your other one back, let me know...
The round ice cube thing is for drinking scotch.
CONGRATS ON THE CRAP MBS!

ps... I see you got to use the word 'bombogenesis' again... lol

I don't want the other glass sphere back (unless you send beer with it)

roguetorino

quality posts: 2 Private Messages roguetorino

Well I took a nice big picture of all the crap i got from the First Crap of the Year but my phone seems to have eaten it.

But anyway here's the list for Crappy crap in no particular order:

-One bag of Texas Air(& one deflated one)
-Small White V neck t shirt
-2016 Masquerade style glasses
-2016 Central Park Calender
-Brush & Comb set
-1000pc Jigsaw Puzzle of Autumn Leaves
-Pair of Dark Metallic Infant moccasins
-Red Hoody for a dog (size 18 whatever that means)
-Crushed Box of 20 1qt Freeze and Storage Bags likely stolen from the staff breakroom and tossed into my box.
-Shirt woot! sticker
-3pc Eathtek micro USB replacement ports
-12pc Religious Birthday Cards
-Green woot! "Crappy Ice Scraper" (this is better than having no ice scraper at least)
-Joto Moto G3 Case, conveniently already broken
-ie Case iPad case/stand
-Vinyl Polka Dot removable wall stickers
-Polka Dot Microfiber Dish towels
-? woot crap bag
-Namsan red medium dog collar
-6 tweed style placemats
-woot! Flying Monkey complete with incessant screaming module

All in All pretty craptastic

adfabus

quality posts: 2 Private Messages adfabus

So I finally got a Bet on Cold on Dec. 20th. The
CrapCrapCr@ppv33nt Blizzard of Crap. It was shipped via UPS. I knew I probably was going to be out of town when it was to be delivered so I had it rerouted to s UPS access point. Long story short it never made it. It went from Carrollton to Austin to Mesquite to Austin again (UPS noted that it was in transit but it never left their warehouse)then to Ft. Worth, Dallas then back to Carrollton, TX!!! What a nightmare. I contacted UPS when it was in Austin for the 2nd time and they said the package was lost but they couldn’t start an investigation as they didn’t have all of the shippers information. So I contacted WOOT customer service via email and explained my situation. I received an email back saying they would send a replacement ASAP. I just looked on the UPS tracking website and it notes it was sent back to the shipper because the recipient said they did not order it! Are they CRAZY???? I was never contacted by UPS. Now I’m wondering if WOOT really send a Bet on Cold back to me. In 4 years this is only my 2nd Bet on Cold I’ve ever been able to snatch up before it was sold out! Oh I hope WOOT will send me my Bet on Cold back. 😭Has anyone else ever been in this predicament?

x1 x2

letsgoski

quality posts: 5 Private Messages letsgoski

Hi! I finally have a chance to post about my December 20th Bet on Cold! I was disappointed because it was scheduled to arrive on a day when we were supposed to be getting quite a bit of snow, which would likely delay the arrival of my displeasure. But alas, free from the inundation of holiday packages, UPS got ahead of schedule, and my Bet on Cold arrived the day before the snow!

I picked it up and it was wet, smelling of some kind of gross cleaner or something that had been spilled on it. Fortunately, upon examining the contents inside, everything was perfectly dry! It was expertly packed, with no room for Texas air. Unfortunately, I was not disappointed at all by the contents!

Contents:
Disgusting chemical cleaner smell
1 Paper “?” bag
1 green flying monkey
1 Men’s M t-shirt “You’re Opawesome”
1 red fruit knife and peeler set
1 pack of 24 Crayola crayons
1 crappy ice scraper
1 cell phone arm band
1 case for Dell Venue
1 1,000 piece Disney puzzle
1 set of colorful cutting mats
1 Doc McStuffins kids’ activity pack
1 “Chapter and Verse: New Testament Version” Bible board game

Once again, the overly possessive chihuahua sticking out his tongue in disgust was not part of the package. And once again, he claims he now owns all of the contents. In fact, after taking the photo, he confiscated the t-shirt to use as a blanket.

Thank you, Woot! This is so much fun! I can’t wait for the next one.

WineTroggle

quality posts: 10 Private Messages WineTroggle

Here to post my Haul:

Birdhouse (decorative only)
USB Powered Plastic Christmas Tree
Flying Woot Monkey
Breaking The Line Book
Klean Freak Coasters
Magnetic Air Vent Mount
Crappy Ice Scraper
Shirt.Woot Sticker
AA Brown V-Neck Shirt Blank
Generic Screen Protector
Teflon Spatula
15 1 Gallon Freezer Bags
Arthur And The Invisibles Sounttrack
Brown Question Mark Paper Bag

Not Bad Woot! The birdhouse says decorative only, But I'll disregard that. The Christmas Tree will bring cheer to my desk all year long. Lots of useful stuff!

SylvreKat

Narfcake wrote:What does that light fixture look like?

Post pics, please.

You do realize, Narf, it's not a t-shirt....

>'Kat

+1 +1+1+4 +3 +1 +2

SylvreKat

letsgoski wrote:...

Once again, the overly possessive chihuahua sticking out his tongue in disgust was not part of the package. And once again, he claims he now owns all of the contents. In fact, after taking the photo, he confiscated the t-shirt to use as a blanket.

What? No pic of him on his new blankie?

>'Kat

+1 +1+1+4 +3 +1 +2

dsentelle

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dsentelle

I dunno why I can't get to my pics online, but my Bet on Cold came today!

1 Classic green cape flying woot monkey.
1 Shirt.woot sticker
1 Paper Woot Mystery bag
4 8w LED light bulbs
4 "Neato Robotic Vacuum" filters
2 Learn to Read with Phonics, Volume 3 DVDs
1000 wire ties, black, 2mmx60mm.
180 2" purple polka dots. They say they're removable, but I'm not going to test that on my house.
1 Five meter SMD3528 LED light strip. I'd love to know where to get a matched power supply.
1 metal iPhone 4 case. (Perfect for my salvage iphone that I just use for music)
3 iPhone 5s screen protectors
1 Sterling Tools flathead screwdriver
1 iPhone 6 case, rubberized, pink and purple.
1 Surface 4 case
1 elure hubcap center peice
1 Spiral slicer.... AS SEEN ON TV!
2 Travelling Pet Food Bowls
16 reusable hot packs. (Weird things how the heck do they work? I didn't expect magic.)

Crazy stuff. I can't wait to see who in my office gets polka dotted when they go on vacation.

daveinwarshington

quality posts: 98 Private Messages daveinwarshington
mbspell wrote:I don't want the other glass sphere back (unless you send beer with it)

Hmmm...
Sounds like a way to get rid of my sphere!