letsgoski

quality posts: 3 Private Messages letsgoski
SylvreKat wrote:What? No pic of him on his new blankie?

>'Kat

I did take one, but it just looked like a t-shirt with a small lump underneath...I'll have to try to get a better one when he isn't completely burrowed underneath it!

I told him to enjoy it for now, but once I wash it, it's mine, haha! I think it's hilarious and it'll actually fit!

SylvreKat

quality posts: 37 Private Messages SylvreKat
samandlisa wrote:FEAR NOT! I would be happy to send mine to a home where it will be loved forever and ever. If you will send me a private message, I would be happy to work out the rehoming details with you!

-Sam

Sam? Did you get snowed in? Or have you not noticed I PMed you?

I have a taco-craving....

>'Kat

+1 +1+1+4 +3 +1

SylvreKat

letsgoski wrote:I did take one, but it just looked like a t-shirt with a small lump underneath...I'll have to try to get a better one when he isn't completely burrowed underneath it!

I told him to enjoy it for now, but once I wash it, it's mine, haha! I think it's hilarious and it'll actually fit!

If you dry it hot enough, maybe it'll fit him instead. Then he can wear his new blankie everywhere instead of having to burrow down in it.

>'Kat

+1 +1+1+4 +3 +1

courthardly

quality posts: 2 Private Messages courthardly

-Aroma Diffuser
-Flower Pot
-Kitchen Utensils
-Psychology Text Book
-Snack Bags
-Black Paper Plates
-? Bag
-S American Apparel V Neck
-Shirt Woot Sticker
-Chewbacca Paper Craft
-Hair Brushes
-Crappy Ice Scraper
-Screaming Monkey

My best crap yet!

kender

quality posts: 8 Private Messages kender

My First Crap of 2018 arrived and boy was it as expected. Monkeyless which may be a first, but overall very wonderful.

Getting ready for the unveiling

This box looks pretty fluffy!

OOO a paper bag and an apple fast charger.

Some swanky vinyl with my favorite planetoid embossed upon it.

A kendama which I have now mastered hitting myself in the head with.

A super ice scraper which should come in handy this weekend!

An Elf Squad T-shirt. I'm going to see if it fits my cats since I'm too fluffy for it.

I'm just not sure what to do with this one except scare people off my porch with it.It's an EMO fairy statue/ votive holder :-P

A safety striped bluetooth beanie for all those early morning winter jogs that I'm not going to take :D

A pepto pink flower pot LOL

Not pictured. a 7x11 baking pan
A kitchen spoon.
1 stick of deflated texas air.
Sticker.

Thanks WOOT WOOT

jid5000

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jid5000
dsentelle wrote:I dunno why I can't get to my pics online, but my Bet on Cold came today!

1 Classic green cape flying woot monkey.
1 Shirt.woot sticker
1 Paper Woot Mystery bag
4 8w LED light bulbs
4 "Neato Robotic Vacuum" filters
2 Learn to Read with Phonics, Volume 3 DVDs
1000 wire ties, black, 2mmx60mm.
180 2" purple polka dots. They say they're removable, but I'm not going to test that on my house.
1 Five meter SMD3528 LED light strip. I'd love to know where to get a matched power supply.
1 metal iPhone 4 case. (Perfect for my salvage iphone that I just use for music)
3 iPhone 5s screen protectors
1 Sterling Tools flathead screwdriver
1 iPhone 6 case, rubberized, pink and purple.
1 Surface 4 case
1 elure hubcap center peice
1 Spiral slicer.... AS SEEN ON TV!
2 Travelling Pet Food Bowls
16 reusable hot packs. (Weird things how the heck do they work? I didn't expect magic.)

Crazy stuff. I can't wait to see who in my office gets polka dotted when they go on vacation.

On the hot packs you will see a little concave disc inside, snap it back and forth a few times and the gel will get solid and heat up. Kind of like Magic! I got the same thing in my Bet on Cold (pics posted later)

aprbellamy

quality posts: 24 Private Messages aprbellamy

3 Screen protectors
Red fruit knife & peeler set
Crappy ice scraper
Paper bag
cell phone case
Meal prep bottle & food containers
Seattle Seahawks book
Set of 2 sippy cups
Monkey with blue cape
Men's Medium Woot Shirt (silently correcting your grammar)
Rubber machine belt
Blue mitt for washing a car or dusting stuff
Digital multi-meter
Hello Kitty Shutter ball (requires an app, but the app maker has not updated it comply with the current ios)

Narfcake

quality posts: 392 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

SylvreKat wrote:You do realize, Narf, it's not a t-shirt....

>'Kat

I'm also not wearing a catshirt today. It happens.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1031 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Aimeesilvio wrote:I got my New Years Bet on Cold today and it couldn’t come on a better day. I’m home with the flu and also found out someone stole a lot of $ from our bank account, so this box of goodies was much need today.

... my cat Walter enjoyed checking it all out. Thanks for making this terrible day a bit more crappy —— but in the best possible way.

Egads. Sorry about the bank thing. I hope they can make it right for you. Give Water a scritch from me.

dnpennie wrote:Well, Woot!, you've finally done it. Bet on Cold #5 is actually crap. A Spanish textbook, cutting mats, a kids size M ninja costume, an iPhone 6 case, plastic flasks, a paper ? bag, a cell phone vent holder, a crappy ice scraper (not pictured), and a non-working Hello Kitty ShutterBall (with no viable apps). Fun, but me has disappoint. The saving grace - finally, a flying monkey! Until next time...

3 items. Check
Bag. Check
Disappointment. Check.
WIN!

adfabus wrote:So I finally got a Bet on Cold on Dec. 20th. The
CrapCrapCr@ppv33nt Blizzard of Crap. It was shipped via UPS. I knew I probably was going to be out of town when it was to be delivered so I had it rerouted to s UPS access point. Long story short it never made it. It went from Carrollton to Austin to Mesquite to Austin again (UPS noted that it was in transit but it never left their warehouse)then to Ft. Worth, Dallas then back to Carrollton, TX!!! What a nightmare. I contacted UPS when it was in Austin for the 2nd time and they said the package was lost but they couldn’t start an investigation as they didn’t have all of the shippers information. So I contacted WOOT customer service via email and explained my situation. I received an email back saying they would send a replacement ASAP. I just looked on the UPS tracking website and it notes it was sent back to the shipper because the recipient said they did not order it! Are they CRAZY???? I was never contacted by UPS. Now I’m wondering if WOOT really send a Bet on Cold back to me. In 4 years this is only my 2nd Bet on Cold I’ve ever been able to snatch up before it was sold out! Oh I hope WOOT will send me my Bet on Cold back. 😭Has anyone else ever been in this predicament?

I looked at your order and a replacement order has been put in for you. You should get it before too long... maybe. Could take longer.

dsentelle wrote:I dunno why I can't get to my pics online, but my Bet on Cold came today!
180 2" purple polka dots. They say they're removable, but I'm not going to test that on my house.
Crazy stuff. I can't wait to see who in my office gets polka dotted when they go on vacation.

Pics pls!

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

ThunderThighs

Staff

Ok, you got to

Come on New Year's Day crappers! I'm counting on you to put it over 15%.

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

rooksie

quality posts: 4 Private Messages rooksie
ThunderThighs wrote:

Maybe I missed it or this is unshareable, but what is the total # of Bet on Cold's sent out that this % is based on?

fishbulb42

quality posts: 6 Private Messages fishbulb42

Contents:

- 1 pack of vacuum storage bags
- 1 flat-head screwdriver
- 1 shirt.woot sticker
- 1 brush and comb set
- 1 pack containing a case and three varieties of mounts for an iPad 2
- 1 plain blue tote bag
- 1 Woot! Screaming Monkey, green cape
- 1 box containing 16(!) heart-shaped hand warmers
- 1 Woot.com Crappy Ice Scraper
- 2 travel pet food bowls
- 1 Free Knight backpack
- 1 ? bag

and finally
- 1 solar-powered light-up squirrel statue

ThunderThighs

Staff

rooksie wrote:Maybe I missed it or this is unshareable, but what is the total # of Bet on Cold's sent out that this % is based on?

Darn, you made me look and I realized I forgot to include New Year's Day in the total.

All of December (Advent) + New Year's Day = 2700 Bet on Colds.

With that new number we're at almost 12%.

MORE POSTS!!! MORE POSTS!!!!

GeckoFood

quality posts: 2 Private Messages GeckoFood
ThunderThighs wrote:MORE POSTS!!! MORE POSTS!!!!

I already posted for mine (12/20). But, if you just need raw numbers, I can post again a few times to drive up the percentage. ;-)

Be excellent to each other.

jid5000

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jid5000

Here is my Second Bet on Cold From New Years Day!

Very little dissapointment!

1 Green Monkey
1 Crappy Ice Scraper
1 set brush and comb (totally crappy)
1 12 inch poseable figure
4 Folding black bins
1 set of 3" LED Lights
12 Reusable hot packs (will use these at the ice rink every weekend)
1 Phillips screw driver
1 Green Packcout Backpack (No disappointment here)
150 Super Bowl Party Napkins
1 ? bag

All in all very happy with this Bet on Cold

johncase152

quality posts: 14 Private Messages johncase152
ThunderThighs wrote:Whooo! Time to clean out the garage! Can't wait to see your post.

The Crap has landed... sans lift gate on the Semi TT! We had to unbox it on the truck! Kindof threw a monkey wrench into the unboxing party haha. You all might want to get some shipping costs refunded if you paid extra for the lift gate.
But alas it is here! Lots of cool things! Pictures will come tonight. I gotta run back to work!

x 24 375lbs

rooksie

quality posts: 4 Private Messages rooksie
ThunderThighs wrote:Darn, you made me look ...

Please forgive my nosy-nature!! I was just very very curious.

slang67

quality posts: 9 Private Messages slang67
ThunderThighs wrote:Darn, you made me look and I realized I forgot to include New Year's Day in the total.

All of December (Advent) + New Year's Day = 2700 Bet on Colds.

With that new number we're at almost 12%.

MORE POSTS!!! MORE POSTS!!!!

Every now and then, I see a Bet on Cold posted on Twitter that I don't see here. It's not often and only one or two (when I catch them. I don't look too far down my feed or I'd be looking for days) when I do see them. Maybe count them, too? Or do you already?

B33ler's Offlce #1 11/9/17 B33ler's Office #2 11/20/17 CrapCrapCr@ppv33nt 12/20/17

Slipstream0

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Slipstream0

Can't wait to see The massive in boxing!

My computer died which threw a wench into getting my box pictures posted, so trying it from mobile.

1 x Neopreen kids boots
1 x shirt woot sticker
1 x brush & comb set
1 x kitchen spoon
1 x crappy ice scraper
1 x iPhone 6 case
1 x iPhone 6 plus case
1x 13" MacBook shell case with keyboard cover and screen protector
1 x car vent phone clip
1 x ? Brown bag
1 x metal thing... gonna call it a fruit bowl!
1 x VGA to HDMI adapter

And the biggest surprise...
8 x Tupperware-style containers WITH ALL THE LIDS!

Thanks woot for the crappy start to the year!

ThunderThighs

Staff

johncase152 wrote:The Crap has landed... sans lift gate on the Semi TT! We had to unbox it on the truck! Kindof threw a monkey wrench into the unboxing party haha. You all might want to get some shipping costs refunded if you paid extra for the lift gate.
But alas it is here! Lots of cool things! Pictures will come tonight. I gotta run back to work!

Stupid FedEx. I have the shipping thing right in front of me and it said "Liftgate Required".

Looking forward to seeing what you got!

kshandra

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kshandra

I was so excited about getting my very first Bandolier of Carrots that I shot a video!

Which has been stuck at 74% processing on YouTube for the past 90 minutes.

So, without pictures, but without further ado, and in no particular order...

• Woot Paper Bag
  • Crappy Ice Scraper (I live in Silicon Valley, so it's not like I'll ever need it anyway)
  • 5m LED strip lighting, blue
  • 10x non-woven drawstring bags (5 black, 5 Tiffany blue of which three had an unfortunate accident with a box cutter)
  • Vinyl removable decals (nominally 2" white polka-dots, but the kiss cuts do not appear to have actually scored the vinyl, so they're more like 12.5" squares)
  • USB car charger (this alone was worth the price of admission)
  • Brush/comb set
  • 10pc star LED solar string lights, pink (TOTALLY going on my shade structure at Burning Man)
  • 4x 24oz Mason jar mugs, blue (will coordinate nicely with my red speckled enamelware for camping)
  • Rainbow loom bracelet kit w/loom and tool
  • Team Stripes case for 4th gen iPod Touch
  • Translucent blue case for 13" MacBook Air (given to coworker)
  • "Compatible" wireless charger (given to coworker)
  • Elf Squad shirt, 2xl (given to coworker)

Slightly disappointed by the lack of monkey, but crap happens.

[s]Will update if this video ever finishes processing.[/s] Hey, look, a video!

Anything purple is mine. Anything else can be dyed or painted.

CatCK

quality posts: 86 Private Messages CatCK

I think my Dec 20 crap was stolen.

I originally requested a re-direction for the package to go to a local UPS store because I knew I wouldn't be home on the projected date of delivery, as I'm never home on Fridays.

Few days later I get a message saying that the location is not available.

As the website won't let me do anything, I call UPS and request that the package be delivered to my house, as it was in a warehouse that doesn't allow pickups, and I'll be home by the time it's delivered.

So, next day I get another notice that the package can't be redelivered and they'll send it back if I don't do something soon.

So, I called UPS AGAIN and ask them AGAIN to deliver it to my house.

Now, as it happens, both my parents end up in the hospital, so again I know I won't be home on day of delivery, but after the last snafu, I don't risk another re-direct.

So, I'm out of town and I get text notices that my package has been delivered to my front door. Yippie.

I now get home 2 days later (only for a few hours, then have to head out again). There was a note about a FedEx package that was at the apartment complex office, but that wasn't it. THERE'S NO CRAP AT MY DOOR, NO CRAP IN THE BUILDING LOBBY, AND NO CRAP AT THE APARTMENT OFFICES.

I'm a Sad Stressed Panda who is at her wit's end and just don't have time to deal with this because I have to head out again soon.

Sorry TT, can't help your stats.

anywho7

quality posts: 10 Private Messages anywho7

New Year's Crap has arrived:

2 bags of Texas air
2XL dark blue V-neck blank
Monkey
Shirt.woot sticker
A selfie stick - believe or not we do not have one of these yet - my wife is very excited to test it out
Designer poodle mouse pad
Question mark bag
Slotted spoon
Brush & comb set
iPhone 5 cover
Romirus baby moccasins
Giant Disney memory match game - this will be a great gift for my cousin's kid
A crappy ice scraper - it may be 60 today but winter will be back tomorrow so it will get a lot of use

Great start to a New Year - thanks!

anywho7

quality posts: 10 Private Messages anywho7
ThunderThighs wrote:Stupid FedEx. I have the shipping thing right in front of me and it said "Liftgate Required".

Looking forward to seeing what you got!

Maybe the driver is a Wooter and wanted to participate in the unboxing so didn't pick a lift-gate truck on purpose!

jksquared

quality posts: 12 Private Messages jksquared
WineTroggle wrote:Here to post my Haul:

Birdhouse (decorative only)
USB Powered Plastic Christmas Tree

Both of these items are fabulous - congratulations!

ham666sandwich

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ham666sandwich

Phone case
Phone case
Phone case
Phone case
Phone case
Phone case
Phone case
Phone case
Phone case
Phone case
Phone case
Phone case
Screaming monkey
Solar light string
Date stamp
Car lighter outlets
Global issues
Scrap book
Measy camera mini pc
Measy pc stand
Dog collar
XL v neck t shirt
Screw driver
Shirt woot vinyl sticker
Shirt woot vinyl sticker
Crappy ice scraper
Hair brush and comb
Terrarium globe
Terrarium globe
Air
Air
Air
Air

Cat was unamused by the lack of a bag.

johncase152

375lbs! Here we go!

OH NO! No Lift Gate!

Quick Unload piece by piece into the Driveway!

Max Approves of the Pile!

We covered it all back up for the Unboxing Party

2 sets of blue tooth Headphones

Sit on top rolling suit case

Tactical Gun Case in Digital Camo and Tactical Vest. Pretty Awesome!

Thanks Josh the Model

iTOi Video Booth

Size 36 Jeans - Fits someone at the Party!

Tactical Jogger Cargo pants?

XL Tan North Face Jacket

Random Door for a desk

2 Yeti Hopper 30 Coolers!!! Awesomeness - One had a note that someone had returned the cooler because it smelled... smelled like new yeti cooler to me. lol

4 New Very Soft Pillows

Oxgord Pet Stroller

Diamondback 16" Boys Bike - Unassembled Red/Blue

Size 10, 12, 12.5 Asics

Drone! US Army F-15 Eagle with Camera

BYEBYECLOG!

King and Queen Sheet sets

Dual Work Light... Will test out tomorrow!

Rolling Smart Cart

Large Dog Aqua Green Pego kit

Smith and Wesson Boots

Adeptus Rolling Carts unassembled, Light pine color. 6 drawer, 6 wide drawer, and 8 wide drawer

Scratch off Dry Erase Board, World Map x2

A pack and play! Baby Sitting like a boss!

Dog Bed and Dog Buckle for car

Reversible umbrella

A big pile! There was also tailgating table and cooler

Flying Woot Monkey fight in the living room!

375 lbs of the most awesome crap ever! This was an awesome experience! My family had a great time helping with the unboxing. My 3yo Cousin has an awesome bike to grow into now. Some other have some new sneakers and pants!

Thanks TT, WootBot!, Everyone who puts the BOXs together, All of Woot! Where else can we have a chance at this much fun for $10!

x 24 375lbs

djchic20

quality posts: 1 Private Messages djchic20

Very first Bet on Cold! In no particular order:

4 bags of Texas air
Question mark paper bag
Crappy ice scraper
Green caped screaming monkey
Perixx ax-3000 gaming headset
1000 piece Disney puzzle
Beige bathroom rug 21x34
Antioxidant milk cream (lotion)
Plain v- neck shirt (M small)
Brush and comb set
2 zipper pouches
2 adjustable dog collars
iPhone 6 case
1000 mini zip ties

Overall not disappointed. Pictures to come when I figure it out

pjr175

quality posts: 27 Private Messages pjr175
johncase152 wrote:375lbs! Here we go!

OH NO! No Lift Gate!

That's awesome man! Sucks about the whole logistical nightmare of no lift-gate making it more work for you. However, it looks like it was worth it cause you got some really awesome, useful stuff! I concur, it was definitely an awesome experience! Woot! is great!

x24 = 319lbs

SylvreKat

Narfcake wrote:I'm also not wearing a catshirt today. It happens.

O. M. G. Mark this date on the calendar!

Please do wear a catshirt tom, I'm not sure I can handle two days with Narf not in one.

>'Kat

+1 +1+1+4 +3 +1

SylvreKat

OH NO! No Lift Gate!

I've got to say that whoever assigned this was stupid. The scans show residential. So even without the "Liftgate required" they knew it wasn't going to a loading dock. Or they would've if they'd used one braincell in that otherwise-empty skull, 'cause I don't know of any residence with a loading dock. Idiots. Making Purple look bad.

johncase152 wrote:

4 New Very Soft Pillows

King and Queen Sheet sets

If those pillows are the same type as the King pillows in my Letter-box, they are very VERY awesome to sleep on!

Loving the "seriously soft" description!

johncase152 wrote:...

Oxgord Pet Stroller

Large Dog Aqua Green Pego kit

So what did Max think of the stroller? And what's a Pego?

johncase152 wrote:

Drone! US Army F-15 Eagle with Camera

Sorry but that is NO F-15 Eagle, not even in model or drone form. Although it would be beyond coo' if someone would make a drone really modeled after the F-15 Eagle.

Side story--I offered to join the Air Force if they'd let me fly an Eagle. The recruiter told me my major was wrong (Fine Arts and Art Ed, not anything engineery), my glasses were too strong (and eye surgery totally screwed any chance to ever fly), and my gender was wrong. He did offer me a helicopter. I looked at him and put out my hands like scales and said, "Hm. F-15. Helicopter. Best fighting jet ever made. Helicopter. Flies really stupidly fast. Helicopter. What do you think?" He thanked me for stopping by and did give me a photo of an Eagle in flight, so that was something.

johncase152 wrote:

Rolling Smart Cart

These are incredibly useful and amazing and awesome and will haul a crapload of stuff! And seriously, I will trade or pay you for it if none there want it 'cause I stupidly broke the feet on mine and can't figure out how to fix them and have missed having it to use!

johncase152 wrote:
Where else can we have a chance at this much fun for $10!

That's what I keep telling Mums, every time I get a Barstool of Champagne. And she still doesn't get it.

Thanks for sharing your 375 lbs of utter fun with all the rest of us, john!

>'Kat

+1 +1+1+4 +3 +1

johncase152

SylvreKat wrote:That's what I keep telling Mums, every time I get a Barstool of Champagne. And she still doesn't get it.

Thanks for sharing your 375 lbs of utter fun with all the rest of us, john!

>'Kat

I think we are gonna utilize the smart cart. Amazon has the one I got for $21.

The pego dog house put together like legos. Google them. They are pretty ugly haha. You can buy more pieces and make them bigger or more intricate. We didn't bust open the doggie stroller.

Yeah, someone else said the they should have renamed that drone too!

x 24 375lbs

WoosterRooster

quality posts: 2 Private Messages WoosterRooster

.......SNIP.......

375 lbs of the most awesome crap ever! This was an awesome experience! My family had a great time helping with the unboxing. My 3yo Cousin has an awesome bike to grow into now. Some other have some new sneakers and pants!

Thanks TT, WootBot!, Everyone who puts the BOXs together, All of Woot! Where else can we have a chance at this much fun for $10!

Cluck Cluck

WOW! That's some amazing crap!!
There are so many cool items.

CONGRATS!!
Cluck Cluck

I'm Wooster, the Woot Rooster

jet91

quality posts: 3 Private Messages jet91

Here's my first crap of 2018.

- Crappy ice scraper
- Shirt.Woot sticker
- Paper ? bag
- Plain brown men's small V-neck shirt
- Salt and pepper shakers
- Small baking pan, slightly warped
- Slotted spoon
- Magnetic vent mount for LG phones, though would probably work on any phone
- Bluering retro light fixture
- Grill cover
- Magformers 26 piece magnetic building set
- Spanish book with included bonus audio CDs
- And, my favorite, Sponge Bob camera and radio kit. That's a 35mm camera. This might be a problem for most people but I have all the equipment to process my own film.

I am going to shoot all pictures of any future craps on this camera. Of course it'll take me 3 days to post the photos...

Thanks Woot!

kfang122

quality posts: 3 Private Messages kfang122

I guess the first 2018 Beef of Corned really was just the Bottom of Crate. Your crap never disappoints (or it really does disappoint...)

- Shirt Woot Sticker
- Crappy Ice Scraper
- Woot brown bag, minus liquor
- Screaming Monkey
- Heart and Soul by Kadir Nelson
- Brush and Comb set
- Weaving cap and wig
- Fancy fruity mug
- Hippy twin size bed sheets
- (x4) Gwogo faucet filters
- Black American Apparel women's T
- Flat Head screw driver (not pictured)
- A peeping gnome for the garden...

...and so the yard sale pile grows. Thanks for the crap, can't wait for the next one!

pjr175

quality posts: 27 Private Messages pjr175

Here is my haul from the App CRAP First Crap of the Year!

XL Gray Sweatshirt
Woot ? Paper Bag
Expanding File Folder
Selfie Stick
Tupperware Containers (6)
Law for Business Book
CRAPPY Ice Scraper
Vent Cell Phone Holder
Spatula
Silicon Mold (of some sort)
Bug Bracelets
Baking Pan
iPhone 6 Case
Shirt Woot Sticker

I'm never disappointed...

Once again, Thanks Wootbot, TT, and Warehouse Peeps!

x24 = 319lbs

Narfcake

quality posts: 392 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

SylvreKat wrote:O. M. G. Mark this date on the calendar!

Please do wear a catshirt tom, I'm not sure I can handle two days with Narf not in one.

>'Kat

Done. This will make up for it, right?

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

mbspell

quality posts: 41 Private Messages mbspell
jet91 wrote:Here's my first crap of 2018.

- Crappy ice scraper
- Shirt.Woot sticker
- Paper ? bag
- Plain brown men's small V-neck shirt
- Salt and pepper shakers
- Small baking pan, slightly warped
- Slotted spoon
- Magnetic vent mount for LG phones, though would probably work on any phone
- Bluering retro light fixture
- Grill cover
- Magformers 26 piece magnetic building set
- Spanish book with included bonus audio CDs
- And, my favorite, Sponge Bob camera and radio kit. That's a 35mm camera. This might be a problem for most people but I have all the equipment to process my own film.

I am going to shoot all pictures of any future craps on this camera. Of course it'll take me 3 days to post the photos...

Thanks Woot!

those magformers are a lot of fun. I think I used them more than my kids.

lisahb

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lisahb

Thanks for the extra Blizzard of Crap, Woot!
1 dog leash, 1 dog bed, 1 dog bath set, 1 taxi light, 1 coffee thingy, 1 seagate internal hard drive (I'm doubting it works), 1 hedgehog foam dart gun, 1 potato chipper, 1 silicon splatter screen, 1 ball and mallet toy, 1 bluetooth/wireless CD boombox, 1 pair plastic baby moccasins, 3 really hard ship puzzles (3d), 1 300-piece Cinderella puzzle, 1 pack of polka dot wall decals, 4 water filter cartridges, sealux flush mount fishing rod holder, 4 pair freaker feet socks, 1 merkapa packable backpack, 20 lock n pack chip clips, 4 corelle salad plates, big party pack 100 plastic knives, 1 wireless keyboard, 2 owl egg rings, 1 8-pack Star Wars party bags, 1 luxury green shower curtain, 1 owl ipad air case, 1 wind stopper hood, 4 unbreakable stemless wine glasses, 1 silicon soap mold, 1 decorative rack, 9 Ice Age plastic folders, 1 Samsung Galaxy (I think) usb charger cable, 1 bamboo pillow, 150 football napkins, 1 blinking spiked bracelet, 1 really ugly pair of earrings, 50 small candy boxes, 50 insect repellent bands, and 52 12-pack mini emery boards. Wowzer!

ThunderThighs

Staff

jid5000 wrote:Here is my Second Bet on Cold From New Years Day!

LOVE this photo. So cute. LOL

slang67 wrote:Every now and then, I see a Bet on Cold posted on Twitter that I don't see here. It's not often and only one or two (when I catch them. I don't look too far down my feed or I'd be looking for days) when I do see them. Maybe count them, too? Or do you already?

Rarely. I usually see them when I'm in the middle of something else. :\

kshandra wrote:I was so excited about getting my very first Bandolier of Carrots that I shot a video!
[s]Will update if this video ever finishes processing.[/s] Hey, look, a video!

THANKS for the video! I was enjoying the commentary but the sound cut out half way through.

Enjoy the crap!

ham666sandwich wrote:
Phone case
Phone case
Phone case
Phone case
Phone case
Phone case
Phone case
Air
Air

Interesting list. ROFL.

Max Approves of the Pile!

Great post! Sorry about the lack of a lift gate. We did ask.

Bob the Mannequin wore that tactical vest for a while complete with rubberband guns in the holsters.

Enjoy ALL the crap! Sounds like you had a fun opening. Hope Max likes his new house.

jet91 wrote:Here's my first crap of 2018.

Thanks Woot!

That's great that the camera found just the right home! Can't wait to see some pics.

lisahb wrote:

Hey, that's a lot of crap! I'm intrigued by the 3D puzzles. We just finished a 1000 pc puzzle here at work. Team work! Thank you for posting. I hope you had fun!