Back to Amazon.com

JoeDeeDee

quality posts: 1 Private Messages JoeDeeDee

dontwantaname

quality posts: 15 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Mr 1, did you have something in mind when you started this?
Because it is getting harder to find something else that goes with bump. At least PG13 stuff.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

goose bump

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
dontwantaname wrote:Mr 1, did you have something in mind when you started this?

Ms. Name,

Um, no. I was bumping Ms. Daj's Screaming Monkey thread and thought about how it was just a thread of bumps, so I started one too.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1039 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

Schrobblehead

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Schrobblehead

wump

I'm a Christmas Unicorn! In a uniform made of gold, with a billy-goat beard, and a sorcerer's shield, and mistletoe on my nose!

SailorButterfly

quality posts: 15 Private Messages SailorButterfly

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

ThunderThighs

Staff

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

peglegwookie

quality posts: 1 Private Messages peglegwookie

Frumpy

ThunderThighs

Staff

Schrobblehead

skunk (not a bump)

I'm a Christmas Unicorn! In a uniform made of gold, with a billy-goat beard, and a sorcerer's shield, and mistletoe on my nose!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

no1 wrote:Ms. Name,

Um, no. I was bumping Ms. Daj's Screaming Monkey thread and thought about how it was just a thread of bumps, so I started one too.

What about Charity?
From the very start it was a thread of bumps. Every once in awhile it serves a purpose.
I'm not the first keeper of that thread.

Grumpy bumpy lumpy bump

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

bump
crump
dump
fump
gump
hump
jump
kump
lump
mump
nump
pump
qump
rump
sump
tump
vump
wump
xump
yump
zump

wow, a bunch of them are real words. Who knew?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

Schrobblehead

Nump?

I don't know what nump is.

Schrobblehead

frump... which apparently means hairy rosie odonnel

ThunderThighs

Staff

no1

allawayr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages allawayr
no1 wrote:

bomp

ThunderThighs

Staff

ThunderThighs

Staff

no1 wrote:

It's Dancing with the orbs!

allawayr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages allawayr
daj59 wrote:It's Dancing with the orbs!

biaoumap

no1

daj59 wrote:It's Dancing with the orbs!

Ms. Daj,

I think it's unfair that the gals have to do a lot of movement, like spins and stuff, but the guys mostly just stand there. An aging male "star" could do DWTS hobbling on a cane, but a female "star" could never get away with that.

biggandyy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages biggandyy

ThunderThighs

Staff

no1 wrote:Ms. Daj,

I think it's unfair that the gals have to do a lot of movement, like spins and stuff, but the guys mostly just stand there. An aging male "star" could do DWTS hobbling on a cane, but a female "star" could never get away with that.

Didn't work for Jerry Springer or Wayne Newton.

You are preoccupied with old people. Did you get your first gray hair?

no1

daj59 wrote:Didn't work for Jerry Springer or Wayne Newton.

Ms. Daj,

They got on the show. Have there been any female stars of similar decrepitude on the show?

daj59 wrote:You are preoccupied with old people.

Ms. Daj,

THEY'RE EVERYWHERE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

SailorButterfly

quality posts: 15 Private Messages SailorButterfly
no1 wrote:Have there been any female stars of similar decrepitude on the show?

Priscilla Presley. The Botox keeps her from making any natural facial expressions and it hurts me to watch her dance. She's gonna throw out a hip before the season is done...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

ThunderThighs

Staff

They got on the show. Have there been any female stars of similar decrepitude on the show?

Age, yes. "Decrepitude," no. We stay in better shape.

ThunderThighs

Staff

Schrobblehead

Bump

JoeDeeDee

quality posts: 1 Private Messages JoeDeeDee

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

THEY'RE EVERYWHERE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

//smack

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek

Dog bumper.

ThunderThighs

Staff

SkekTek wrote:
Dog bumper.

What in the heck is that thing for!!??!?!?

ThunderThighs

Staff

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
daj59 wrote:What in the heck is that thing for!!??!?!?

No idea. Couldn't find the original patent application. Found the picture and description here