meghanisyourhero

quality posts: 0 Private Messages meghanisyourhero
ROGETRAY wrote:Currently the only Payment Methods available through Amazon Payments are any Credit/Debit Cards you have on file.

If there are any future changes/additions to the Payment Methods, we'll let you guys know.

You guys at woot! should totally make gift card payments from Amazon happen.

miniskunk

quality posts: 12 Private Messages miniskunk
bsmith1 wrote:If my Amazon payment type is the Amazon Rewards Visa card, do I get triple reward points on woot purchases now?

I can answer this one. Woot.com purchases unfortunately only earns 1% back with the Amazon Rewards VISA card. My last Woot purchase on my statement confirms this. Same goes for any of their subsidiaries like Comixology. To qualify for 3% back, the charge must say Amazon.

Look at it this way, you still save a lot more on your purchases at Woot than you would with 3% cash back so even only getting 1% back sweetens the deal even more.

stascom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stascom

Does anyone know about Amazon Store Card cashback on Woot?
Would I get 5%?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1031 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

stascom wrote:Does anyone know about Amazon Store Card cashback on Woot?
Would I get 5%?

No, we're not part of that program.

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

shbshow01

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shbshow01

Any update about Amazon Gift Cards?

manhandsha

quality posts: 62 Private Messages manhandsha
shbshow01 wrote:Any update about Amazon Gift Cards?

We don't accept them, currently or still--depending on how you look at it. Maybe one day, though.

cmeckert7727

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cmeckert7727
ThunderThighs wrote:I haven't heard of any change. I'd say try it out and see what happens.

@ThunderThighs has amazon payments with Amazon Rewards Card now offer triple points? and Who could i direct this question towards? I paid with my amazon account and the card via that checkout process, so I am curious if I can get the triple points. This would be HUGE for Woot to allow this since Woot is an Amazon Affiliate.

ThunderThighs

Staff

cmeckert7727 wrote:@ThunderThighs has amazon payments with Amazon Rewards Card now offer triple points? and Who could i direct this question towards? I paid with my amazon account and the card via that checkout process, so I am curious if I can get the triple points. This would be HUGE for Woot to allow this since Woot is an Amazon Affiliate.

We are not associated with the Amazon card so the triple points would not apply. Sorry.

PS: We're an Amazon Independent Subsidiary, not Affiliate.

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

jordanshepherd1989

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jordanshepherd1989

can i use my amazon storecard and get the special financing for 6 months interest free

ThunderThighs

Staff

jordanshepherd1989 wrote:can i use my amazon storecard and get the special financing for 6 months interest free

I'm sorry. We aren't linked to Amazon store cards or gift cards.

BillReg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BillReg

What I am not clear about is how I choose from the different payment methods that I have established with Amazon for a particular Woot purchase. I did not see the choices populate when I checked out.

manhandsha

BillReg wrote:What I am not clear about is how I choose from the different payment methods that I have established with Amazon for a particular Woot purchase. I did not see the choices populate when I checked out.

Did you try to edit or change the payment method?

Also, did you use the "Login with Amazon" button? That will allow you to use any payment method you have stored on Amazon.

rdfreeman76

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rdfreeman76

Then why is my payment showing up that it is being deducted from my bank account???????

manhandsha

rdfreeman76 wrote:Then why is my payment showing up that it is being deducted from my bank account???????

Sounds like it may be an authorization, but for more info, please email support@woot.com; CS can check into things.

sharkman1010

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sharkman1010
ROGETRAY wrote:Currently the only Payment Methods available through Amazon Payments are any Credit/Debit Cards you have on file.

If there are any future changes/additions to the Payment Methods, we'll let you guys know.

Well when it allows me to use Amazon gift cards, then I will start using Amazon pay

h2010gm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages h2010gm

Link to woot shows up in my amazon account page, but doesn't work on Woot. I have different emails for each account and this "simple" system doesn't seem to allow it to link that way. Tries to have me create a new woot account with my Amazon email address. So F'd up and frustrating.

manhandsha

h2010gm wrote:Link to woot shows up in my amazon account page, but doesn't work on Woot. I have different emails for each account and this "simple" system doesn't seem to allow it to link that way. Tries to have me create a new woot account with my Amazon email address. So F'd up and frustrating.

Is this your initial set-up or have you successfully used the feature before?

OnS

quality posts: 0 Private Messages OnS

Hey there... long time woot-er, long time no see comment-er. Noticed this thread is ~3 years old and there is still no way to use an amazon gift card balance to purchase on The Woot!?

Things you could of done in three years (besides add this feature):

1. It takes an average of two years, 11 months and eight days to go from meeting someone special to getting engaged. If you already have a partner, the chances that you’ll be engaged in three years are pretty good... I like to call this life ending option #1.

2. Most UK undergraduate degrees take less than three years to complete. You don’t even have to attend a physical university if you go for distance learning... o/~ she's going the distance...o/~

3. Let's say you got your hands on a spacecraft, travelling to Mars only takes around six months. However, Earth and Mars are only close together roughly every two years, so you’d have to wait before coming home again... the fact is, this enhancement could of been rolled out in the same amount of time as interplanetary travel.

So seriously.... ask somebody, aight?

gwathen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gwathen

Every time I try to use this option, I get to the Review Your Order page, I see this message:

Your session has expired. Please sign in again by clicking on the Pay with Amazon Button.

This happens even if I just logged in. Of course there is no 'Pay with Amazon' button on that page, so I have never been able to get this to work.

Greg Wathen

TaylorSwiftsHaircut

quality posts: 33 Private Messages TaylorSwiftsHaircut

Staff

gwathen wrote:Every time I try to use this option, I get to the Review Your Order page, I see this message:

Your session has expired. Please sign in again by clicking on the Pay with Amazon Button.

This happens even if I just logged in. Of course there is no 'Pay with Amazon' button on that page, so I have never been able to get this to work.

Interesting. I'm sorry that's happening to you. What internet browser are you using?

cwolfpack3

quality posts: 48 Private Messages cwolfpack3
gwathen wrote:Every time I try to use this option, I get to the Review Your Order page, I see this message:

Have you cleared your cache?

Badgeless by choice. I'm freee! Freeee!!

gwathen

TaylorSwiftsHaircut wrote:Interesting. I'm sorry that's happening to you. What internet browser are you using?

Firefox v50, and yes, I have cleared cache and cookies several times since I first got this error.

Greg Wathen

TaylorSwiftsHaircut

Staff

gwathen wrote:Firefox v50, and yes, I have cleared cache and cookies several times since I first got this error.

Weird weird weird!! Again, I'm really sorry that's happening to you. I'm going to pass on this info to some of our magnificent developer elves and see what's going on. Thanks for taking the time to alert us about the situation.

TaylorSwiftsHaircut

Staff

Following up with this before the Devs dive into it - try disconnecting and reconnecting your amazon account from your Woot account. To do this go to YOUR ACCOUNT >Your connections (bottom of page) Then disconnect the Amazon link. Log out. Log back in. Then redo the Amazon connection.

Let me know how that goes.

gwathen

TaylorSwiftsHaircut wrote:Following up with this before the Devs dive into it - try disconnecting and reconnecting your amazon account from your Woot account. To do this go to YOUR ACCOUNT >Your connections (bottom of page) Then disconnect the Amazon link. Log out. Log back in. Then redo the Amazon connection.

Let me know how that goes.

How do I disconnect it? There is nothing selectable under 'Your Connections'.

It just shows a gray Amazon logo next to 'connected accounts'.

Note: I tried logging into Woot with both my regular account and 'Login with Amazon'. I see the same thing under 'connected accounts'.

Addition:
I checked Amazon and there are 2 entries for Woot under "Manage Login with Amazon'. One from February 19, 2014 and the other from August 23, 2016.

Both show the same email address.

Greg Wathen

gwathen

Any more suggestions?

Greg Wathen

scaevola

quality posts: 0 Private Messages scaevola
gwathen wrote:Any more suggestions?

has this been disabled when I try to goto connections is says the page has been removed and under my account overview amazon is dimmed out.

therealjrn

quality posts: 82 Private Messages therealjrn
scaevola wrote:has this been disabled when I try to goto connections is says the page has been removed and under my account overview amazon is dimmed out.

Try signing out of your account and then sign in with your AMZN.

ThunderThighs

Staff

scaevola wrote:has this been disabled when I try to goto connections is says the page has been removed and under my account overview amazon is dimmed out.

No, not disabled. To use Amazon Payments, just sign into Woot using "Login with Amazon" on the sign-in or sign-up page. You'll be asked for your Amazon log-in and password.

Accelerator

quality posts: 13 Private Messages Accelerator

Will Signing in to Woot! with Amazon pay enact the A-Z guarantee with Amazon? Or, in other words, will this entitle me to return Woot! purchases via the liberal Amazon return policies, including paid shipping for the return, and generally the ability to return Woot products without incurring the Woot policies limitations including restock fees if Woot! determines they are applicable. Can I avert the return policies imposed by Woot! by using Amazon pay?

manlapig

quality posts: 0 Private Messages manlapig

Staff

Accelerator wrote:Will Signing in to Woot! with Amazon pay enact the A-Z guarantee with Amazon? Or, in other words, will this entitle me to return Woot! purchases via the liberal Amazon return policies, including paid shipping for the return, and generally the ability to return Woot products without incurring the Woot policies limitations including restock fees if Woot! determines they are applicable. Can I avert the return policies imposed by Woot! by using Amazon pay?

Good question. For all orders placed on Woot, the Woot policies will be applied to returns and refunds and the like. Amazon pay just gives you the option to pay with what you already have saved on your Amazon account so it's more connected and convenient.