Back to Amazon.com

Lolaloot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages Lolaloot

Oh my, I never paid any attention and just looked to see that I am at 188. I am not sure if to be excited or depressed?

kriste

quality posts: 6 Private Messages kriste
Lolaloot wrote:Oh my, I never paid any attention and just looked to see that I am at 188. I am not sure if to be excited or depressed?

You can be excited or depressed but know that you are now also special.

cwolfpack3

quality posts: 48 Private Messages cwolfpack3
LocutusOfWoot wrote:Niceeeeee.

Mbspell meet LOW. LOW meet Mbspell.

And welcome to the forums, LOW! You've already got five posts on your first day. And one York Peppermint Patty! WTG.

Badgeless by choice. I'm freee! Freeee!!

APDWaldo6

quality posts: 24 Private Messages APDWaldo6
cwolfpack3 wrote:Bump! I'm sure we have a few new members by now. Don't be shy!!

Hi my name is John and I'm an wootict.
Hit 100 on my crap yesterday currently sitting at 104 woots

x26x37

telymanbws

quality posts: 23 Private Messages telymanbws

132 here. What did I win?

There is a saying about those who forget history. I don't remember what it said, but it was good.
-Stephen Colbert

x22 x14x2

epinardianguardian

quality posts: 7 Private Messages epinardianguardian

Yay.
I finally belong to something.

... Time Truck.

lordbowen

quality posts: 848 Private Messages lordbowen
epinardianguardian wrote:Yay.
I finally belong to something.

... Time Truck.

caramelarrow

quality posts: 19 Private Messages caramelarrow

I got my black square today and am officially better than everyone else! Yeah!! I've finally achieved the elite status that is denied to me everywhere else in the world but here.... cue maniacal laughter.

07/11/14

gojets3

quality posts: 3 Private Messages gojets3

i just noticed this thread, and i am happy to report that i am a proud member of the >100 club (apparently, i'm at 284. whoa.). my imgur user name is wootaholic, of course, since i created that account to post photos of Basket of Chocolate loot (two posts about that goodness to date). sadly, though, i am also a not-so-proud member of the ZERO letters club. sigh. but hope springs eternal, they say (i don't say-'they say')

digitaljanitor

quality posts: 53 Private Messages digitaljanitor

at LONG, LONG last, I've reached the entry portal to the 100 club, so now I'm unique, just like everyone else.

(Patiently waiting for notification of time and location of next 100 club cruise)

What if there were no hypothetical questions?

cwolfpack3

digitaljanitor wrote:at LONG, LONG last, I've reached the entry portal to the 100 club, so now I'm unique, just like everyone else.

(Patiently waiting for notification of time and location of next 100 club cruise)

Welcome, DJ!

(Don't hold your breath while waiting for that cruise.)

therealjrn

quality posts: 83 Private Messages therealjrn

Howdy, nice club you have here.

digitaljanitor

cwolfpack3 wrote:Welcome, DJ!

Did you hear about the cruise ship passenger who calls the Purser's desk and asks how he can get out of his cabin.
The Purser tells him to just open the door and walk out.
The passengers says his cabin only has two doors.. one leads to the bathroom, and the other has a Do Not Disturb sign on it.

digitaljanitor

On one of our cruises the cruise director was doing his routine and he said, If something ever happened onboard where the water supply had to be shut off I'll give you two reasons why you shouldn't drink the water that's left in the toilet. He said #1 and #2.

digitaljanitor

just remember wolfpack, YOU told me not to hold my breath, so you get bad humor instead

okay, last one (this was the one I was looking for at the beginning.)

These two Wooters were walking on Bourbon Street when they saw a sign in one of the shops which said “Caribbean Cruises–$50”. They went inside to check it out and paid the man their $50. The man hit them over the head with a baseball bat, shoved them into an inner tube, and pushed them out into the Industrial Canal. They floated down the river and out into the Gulf of Mexico. Long about lunchtime the next day, they finally came to. One Wooter said to the other, “Man I’m hungry. Do they serve lunch on this cruise?” The other Wooter said, “No, they didn’t last year.”

kbsig106

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kbsig106

I'm on my 119th Woot - miss the old Black Triangle @ Deals.

First order - Aug 30, 2009 - "People on the bus"

moles1138

quality posts: 49 Private Messages moles1138

Just peeking in. 16 to go.

Coogles

quality posts: 48 Private Messages Coogles

Dinged 150 during the Birthday Woot-off.

therealjrn

kbsig106 wrote:I'm on my 119th Woot - miss the old Black Triangle @ Deals.

First order - Aug 30, 2009 - "People on the bus"

I miss deals.woot too.

I'm at 144 woots

First order, Nov 9, 2010. Leak Frog Two-pack.

Narfcake

quality posts: 395 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

Just checked ... only up to 95% evil. Phew!

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

epinardianguardian

quality posts: 7 Private Messages epinardianguardian

offtilt

quality posts: 11 Private Messages offtilt

How about badge for fastest to 100?
165orders/162woots since 2/22/15
And there are more accounts

bankernosaj

quality posts: 20 Private Messages bankernosaj

Well, I finally made it to the club! You don't know how excited I am to be better than everyone else!

*28*3

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1037 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

CONGRATS! We love your monies!

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

AnniKat

quality posts: 18 Private Messages AnniKat

Congrats,
but you do know your only amateurs don't you?

I have 623 entries in the "Stuff You Ordered" section, but my next WOOT will be number 600!

That's WOOTing!

/\~/\- ))
>'x'< (( AnniKat
/ - \ _))

x24

therealjrn

AnniKat wrote:Congrats,
but you do know your only amateurs don't you?

I have 623 entries in the "Stuff You Ordered" section, but my next WOOT will be number 600!

That's WOOTing!

Call us when you get to 666, Anni.

pooflady

quality posts: 28 Private Messages pooflady
therealjrn wrote:Call us when you get to 666, Anni.

Or maybe a few more than that. ROFL

Perhaps a 1000 Woot! Club?

Or 10,000 Woot! Club?

Or 50,000 Woot! Club?

I think my guardian angel drinks.

Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Or maybe a few more than that. ROFL

Or 10,000 Woot! Club?

Or 50,000 Woot! Club?

It was faster racking up the orders back before there was a cart. Nowadays, it's encouraged to bundle.

FWIW, I'm currently at 685. Feel free to guess what most of those orders are for ...

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!

bankernosaj

pooflady wrote:

Or 10,000 Woot! Club?

Or 50,000 Woot! Club?

Now this is an idea. And knowing my competitive nature, I would go bankrupt really quick. I wonder who the biggest buyer is or how many people would fit into any of these buckets......TT?

*28*3

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1037 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

bankernosaj wrote:Now this is an idea. And knowing my competitive nature, I would go bankrupt really quick. I wonder who the biggest buyer is or how many people would fit into any of these buckets......TT?

We can't give out customer data like that.

I looked into changing the color boxes to add another level a couple years ago but there weren't enough people to make it worthwhile.

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

bankernosaj

ThunderThighs wrote:We can't give out customer data like that.

I looked into changing the color boxes to add another level a couple years ago but there weren't enough people to make it worthwhile.

Well that would make total sense (and as a banker I should've thought about a confidentiality problem). I'm sure a few years down the road, there will be a lot more people ready for another tier so they will be even betterer than everyone else.

*28*3

cwolfpack3

Hear Ye! Hear Ye! This meeting of the distinguished members of the 100+ Woot Club is now in session.

"Hello, my name is cwolfpack3, and I'm a Woot-o-holic. On April 3, 2018, I discovered that I had made 254 purchases with Woot. I am so far gone in the gutter, that I completely missed the occasion of passing the 200th item in my Stuff-I-Bought list."

No special Bet on Cold or other purchase to mark the occasion (it was PANTS, but milestone is noted, nonetheless.

I raise my flying monkey in salute to you all, and pledge to keep on Wooting until a CMD-R sticker joins the ranks of all the F5-ers out there.

This meeting is now adjourned.

aardwolf64

quality posts: 57 Private Messages aardwolf64

My 200th purchase (this weekend) was the Woot Shirt "An Exchange That Will Haunt Them"

x30

Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

Welp. Didn't even realize I'm past 700 already.

https://shirt.woot.com/offers/cat-in-the-wild-2