Back to Amazon.com

CStelz


quality posts: 0 Private Messages CStelz
ThunderThighs wrote:Those Bet on Cold stats that you crave!

Can you spot the sales?



That is actually the view of the VoP. That's how many of you were waiting for your orders to go through.

Sold: 600
Canceled dupes: 2

Yes there are letters and a TT Stinker.

Why so few Bet on Colds, you ask? Two reasons...

1) We just sold a crapload of Bet on Colds in November and December. We need to catch-up, rest, etc.

2) Quite a few wooters have said that Bet on Colds are too easy to get and we're selling them all the time. Well, I can take care of that problem.


Get ready for disappointment because I think they're leaving the building today.




Noob question here - what is a TT Stinker? I understand the letters.. but not sure about the Stinker?

ProdigalMan


quality posts: 4 Private Messages ProdigalMan
ThunderThighs wrote:31 days hath...crap

New rule for 2018:

Limit one bag per 31 days, per person. To clarify – you cannot have purchased a Bag o’ Crap in the previous 31 days, NOT counting the day you are trying to purchase. That’s Woot Math, and that’s our policy.

Read more here.



Just when I thought actually scoring a Bet on Cold could not get more disappointing... Well played w00t, well played.

tnhillbillygal


quality posts: 9 Private Messages tnhillbillygal

I had been waiting for my shipping notification from Woot! telling me Woohoo! Your Woot Order is on the way but didn't get one yesterday. However, UPS just sent me a notification that I have a package coming tomorrow from Woot!. I came over to the site and it still shows as "Preparing for Shipment".

I just thought it was kind of funny how it worked out this time around I'll take my notifications any way I can get'em!

x12

josephcaufield


quality posts: 1 Private Messages josephcaufield
CStelz wrote:Noob question here - what is a TT Stinker? I understand the letters.. but not sure about the Stinker?



I would also like to know what a TT Stinker is. In Lord of the Rings Sam referred to the two halves of Gollum as Slinker and Stinker. Is there a TT Slinker?

bsmith1


quality posts: 156 Private Messages bsmith1
josephcaufield wrote:I would also like to know what a TT Stinker is. In Lord of the Rings Sam referred to the two halves of Gollum as Slinker and Stinker. Is there a TT Slinker?



It's like a Zonk prize from Let's Make a Deal. You know, like a "womp womp" sound in crap form.

drgandalf


quality posts: 49 Private Messages drgandalf
bsmith1 wrote:It's like a Zonk prize from Let's Make a Deal. You know, like a "womp womp" sound in crap form.



TT classified our alien as a Stinker. I think he's great!


ThunderThighs


quality posts: 1039 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

digitaljanitor wrote:



VoP was unkind to me all three times

Good eye!! Good eye!!


** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 1039 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

tnhillbillygal wrote:I had been waiting for my shipping notification from Woot! telling me Woohoo! Your Woot Order is on the way but didn't get one yesterday. However, UPS just sent me a notification that I have a package coming tomorrow from Woot!. I came over to the site and it still shows as "Preparing for Shipment".

I just thought it was kind of funny how it worked out this time around I'll take my notifications any way I can get'em!


Yeah, they had about 40 that didn't make it out the door yesterday. Q4 whipped us out so they're building to order right now.


** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

digitaljanitor


quality posts: 55 Private Messages digitaljanitor
ThunderThighs wrote:Good eye!! Good eye!!



What if there were no hypothetical questions?

CStelz


quality posts: 0 Private Messages CStelz
ThunderThighs wrote:Yeah, they had about 40 that didn't make it out the door yesterday. Q4 whipped us out so they're building to order right now.



Hopefully there were some letters left for today's shipments

michaeltherrien


quality posts: 0 Private Messages michaeltherrien
CStelz wrote:Hopefully there were some letters left for today's shipments



==My thoughts.

mlsapack


quality posts: 28 Private Messages mlsapack
josephcaufield wrote:I would also like to know what a TT Stinker is. In Lord of the Rings Sam referred to the two halves of Gollum as Slinker and Stinker. Is there a TT Slinker?


Here is our TTstinker from a few years ago. We received a nice letter from TT and a collection of 'Poopducks', rubber duckies in the shape of poop! The dogs really enjoyed them!



x62

bankernosaj


quality posts: 21 Private Messages bankernosaj
ThunderThighs wrote:Those Bet on Cold stats that you crave!


That is actually the view of the VoP. That's how many of you were waiting for your orders to go through.

Sold: 600
Canceled dupes: 2



I'm curious if the new 30 day rule allowed more new winners (or losers depending on how you look at it).

*28 *3

trlenoir


quality posts: 29 Private Messages trlenoir
josephcaufield wrote:I would also like to know what a TT Stinker is. In Lord of the Rings Sam referred to the two halves of Gollum as Slinker and Stinker. Is there a TT Slinker?



Well, my stinker was AMAZING! Words can not describe the pure joy and excitement I had when I received my stinker gift. I was more excited about my stinker gift than my letter Bet on Cold!

TT really does not disappoint!

curtw4


quality posts: 7 Private Messages curtw4

I hate to tell you, TT, but you have once again COMPLETELY FAILED to disappoint me! My Bet on Cold is totally awesome!



I have received:
• A French Press coffee maker (with spare screens)!
• Three Galaxy Note 7 screen protectors
• A screaming monkey
• A paper "crap" bag
• A crappy ice scraper (which I might just need as I travel to TN this weekend)
• An empty pill bottle (don't know why anyone would pay for these, I get them by the dozens)
• A super-sharp vegetable peeler/julienne cutter WITH cleaning brush
• A wireless doorbell
• 3-D Tiger fridge magnets
• A woot! shirt
• A packing tape gun!
• What you can't see is a purple iPad mini cover, claimed and sat-on by Murf the cat

And it looks like I'm first to post "Lord of the Crap" Crap! Texas FTW!

drgandalf


quality posts: 49 Private Messages drgandalf
curtw4 wrote:I hate to tell you, TT, but you have once again COMPLETELY FAILED to disappoint me! My Bet on Cold is totally awesome!



I have received:
• A French Press coffee maker (with spare screens)!
• Three Galaxy Note 7 screen protectors
• A screaming monkey
• A paper "crap" bag
• A crappy ice scraper (which I might just need as I travel to TN this weekend)
• An empty pill bottle (don't know why anyone would pay for these, I get them by the dozens)
• A super-sharp vegetable peeler/julienne cutter WITH cleaning brush
• A wireless doorbell
• 3-D Tiger fridge magnets
• A woot! shirt
• A packing tape gun!
• What you can't see is a purple iPad mini cover, claimed and sat-on by Murf the cat

And it looks like I'm first to post "Lord of the Crap" Crap! Texas FTW!



That's a pretty crap-tastic collection of crap! Several useful items there.


Myndie


quality posts: 5 Private Messages Myndie


Dog After-Bath Drying Mitts
Dog Bath Soap
EZ Skewer Making Thing
Cookie Cutters
Attack on Titans Tote
Woot! Monkey
Crappy Ice Scraper
Owls Ipad Cover
Basketball Player Figurine
Silicone Egg Cooking Shapers
A Backpack that folds down into its own teeny tiny bag
Stickers
A Woot! Shirt 2017 Calendar
A Small divider container

And......

Sophie the Basset Hound says; "Can I PLEEEEESE keep the Monkey Mom????"

goofmont


quality posts: 8 Private Messages goofmont


Dec 15 Craptastic Score (Crapvent)
1 Tritan Plastic Water Liscious water infusion bottle
2 Please Take Care Of My Baby luggage tags
1 Three level spice rack
3 12mm label tapes (for some contraption I don’t own)
1 Bike Console universal smartphone bike mount
2 Brown size 4 toddler t-shirts
1 Customary Woot Crap Bag (red)
1 Fishing Pole Holder Boat Mount
1 Pair Heated Gloves with charger and 1 battery (forcing me to choose which hand gets heated luxury while the other “suffers”-any chance you have an extra battery around the warehouse you could toss my way?

Thanks Woot! Sorry for the late post but life has been REALLY happening lately!





January 23 Crapalicious Surprise (Lord of the Crap III)
2 bags of Texas Air (promptly confiscated by Oklahoma Customs Officers)
1 glass terrarium (part of a bigger set that wasn’t included, naturally)
1 Pet Brush that is “suit for the long hair pet”
1 nail clipper
1 5.5 Blue Sliding phone Case
1 Clover Tea Infuser
1 fancy ass hand fan
1 Swap Force Jolly Bumble Blast action figure
1 Ocean Pure facial hair remover (that looks medieval)
1 Male to Female extension bulb adaptor
1 Konjac sponge
1 Curlupanddie The Only Good Bug Is A Dead Bug CD (or DVD?)
1 Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds
1 pkg Sticky Page markers and notepads (OU student so SCORE!)
1 pkg of 10 Blue Quality 12 inch Helium Balloons senza helium-what!?!
4 shirtwoot stickers
1 shirtwoot Holiday Papercraft – oh hell ya!
1 shirtwoot 2017 Calendar – you know you all wanted one!
1 Red Woot Monkey
1 Paper Woot ? bag I’ve waited my whole life for!!
1 Wolf medium black jock strap (in a house of women that are still insulted you would think we would only wear a medium)
2 of the 5 three month old kittens (Ginger and Primo) investigating their first Basket of Curiosities (all 5 are looking for homes if anyone wants one or two that live in Oklahoma)

Oh Woot, TT, Kristen, and All other Craptastic Warehouse Folks……the disappointment must be in another box because it hasn’t shown up yet! (kittens love boxes of all sizes should you be shipping the disappointment separately!) Thanks Woot!!

Myndie


quality posts: 5 Private Messages Myndie
curtw4 wrote:I hate to tell you, TT, but you have once again COMPLETELY FAILED to disappoint me! My Bet on Cold is totally awesome!



I have received:
• A French Press coffee maker (with spare screens)!
• Three Galaxy Note 7 screen protectors
• A screaming monkey
• A paper "crap" bag
• A crappy ice scraper (which I might just need as I travel to TN this weekend)
• An empty pill bottle (don't know why anyone would pay for these, I get them by the dozens)
• A super-sharp vegetable peeler/julienne cutter WITH cleaning brush
• A wireless doorbell
• 3-D Tiger fridge magnets
• A woot! shirt
• A packing tape gun!
• What you can't see is a purple iPad mini cover, claimed and sat-on by Murf the cat

And it looks like I'm first to post "Lord of the Crap" Crap! Texas FTW!



Is Murf a bobtail? He's very handsome!

curtw4


quality posts: 7 Private Messages curtw4
Myndie wrote:Is Murf a bobtail? He's very handsome!



Nope, he's just sitting on his tail as well.

When he first adopted me, I was afraid he would lose the tail--it was badly infected. Vet took super care of both of us.

cheryl2


quality posts: 2 Private Messages cheryl2
drgandalf wrote:TT classified our alien as a Stinker. I think he's great!



This is awesome!! If that's what qualifies as a stinker, I sincerely hope I score one someday.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/leXKoii.png

[img]

Myndie


quality posts: 5 Private Messages Myndie
curtw4 wrote:Nope, he's just sitting on his tail as well.

When he first adopted me, I was afraid he would lose the tail--it was badly infected. Vet took super care of both of us.



As a Vet Tech, I tell everyone that the best ones find you! He looks awesome now! Good looking boy!

cymbalmonkey


quality posts: 15 Private Messages cymbalmonkey

Got my shipment notification, due Saturday! It's a 6lb-er unless that's a placeholder, and my last 6lb-er was a nice, nice haul.

So far the ones posted have had at least a couple useful items, so I'm cautiously optimistic about this one. My last few have been truly crappy.

Hopefully I get a new monkey because it's been years since I got one, and even then it was just a keychain.

AnniKat


quality posts: 20 Private Messages AnniKat

Finally got the email that my Bet on Cold shipped, and tracking showed up on the Stuff you ordered page.

It's already in Montgomery! and should get here tomorrow!

So WOOT & UPS have been quite busy, but very shy about saying so.

Murf is a great looking guy.

/\~/\- ))
>'x'< (( AnniKat
/ - \ _))

x24

AnniKat


quality posts: 20 Private Messages AnniKat

I did get a noticefrom UPS on Tuesday that something was shipping, but no clue what.

When I noticed an estimated weight of 6, I thought it might be the Bet on Cold, but then I noticed that it was 6 OZ!! Certainly hope there aren't any Bet on Colds that only weigh 6 oz, the only possibility would be a letter all by itself, and I ALREADY got a letter last year.

Sure enough, my 3 micro SD cards showed up today. They were the 6 oz package.

/\~/\- ))
>'x'< (( AnniKat
/ - \ _))

x24

locokoko


quality posts: 4 Private Messages locokoko

Estimated delivery date 1/31... So tempting to upgrade to UPS ground just to get it a day earlier 😂

x7

lordbowen


quality posts: 848 Private Messages lordbowen
Myndie wrote:
Sophie the Basset Hound says; "Can I PLEEEEESE keep the Monkey Mom????"


Right, like anyone could ever say no to that face! SOOO cute.




lordbowen


quality posts: 848 Private Messages lordbowen

By the time I got my shipping notice (on 1/25), my Bet on Cold had already made it to Colorado! Apparently my crap is coming UPS ground, which normally means a relatively heavy package. While it's showing the six pound placeholder weight, I won't be surprised if it's over that.

It's due to arrive Tuesday, 1/30, the ninth anniversary of Woot's one millionth shirt sale. Maybe I'm getting nine pounds of Woot shirts. That would be fantastic, but in no way disappointing, so probably not.




qazxswe


quality posts: 19 Private Messages qazxswe
lordbowen wrote:Maybe I'm getting nine pounds of Woot shirts. That would be fantastic, but in no way disappointing, so probably not.



Well if you were Narf, it would be 15 pounds of shirts, with none of them having felines on them. 🙀

There is what to learn from the potato.

cymbalmonkey


quality posts: 15 Private Messages cymbalmonkey
lordbowen wrote:By the time I got my shipping notice (on 1/25), my Bet on Cold had already made it to Colorado! Apparently my crap is coming UPS ground, which normally means a relatively heavy package. While it's showing the six pound placeholder weight, I won't be surprised if it's over that.

It's due to arrive Tuesday, 1/30, the ninth anniversary of Woot's one millionth shirt sale. Maybe I'm getting nine pounds of Woot shirts. That would be fantastic, but in no way disappointing, so probably not.



My 6lb is also coming by UPS ground! Hopefully it's a big crap then!

lordbowen


quality posts: 848 Private Messages lordbowen
qazxswe wrote:Well if you were Narf, it would be 15 pounds of shirts, with none of them having felines on them. 🙀


Exactly!

cymbalmonkey wrote:My 6lb is also coming by UPS ground! Hopefully it's a big crap then!


Let's hope Woot isn't packing their remaining used textbook supply into a few Bet on Colds.




michaeltherrien


quality posts: 0 Private Messages michaeltherrien

Sadface. What if we're still seeing "Preparing for Shipment"?

garryu


quality posts: 9 Private Messages garryu

Lord of the Crap II

Cover for iPad Mini 4
LED floating candles
USB speakers
Crappy ice scraper
Glass screen protector for Samsung Galaxy Note 7
Screen protector for Hisense Sero 7 Pro
Worst pair of slip joint pliers I've ever seen
2 in 1 julienne vegetable peeler
Vacuum storage bags
Sergeant BBQ apron
Shirt.woot sticker
Woot paper bag
Picnic Cape flying monkey
Disappointment

Almost forgot: One size medium Jack's Moving Castle t-shirt

x8

michaeltherrien


quality posts: 0 Private Messages michaeltherrien
michaeltherrien wrote:Sadface. What if we're still seeing "Preparing for Shipment"?



Anyone else still seeing this, I highly recommend signing up for UPS My Choice: wwwapps.ups.com/mcdp

Once you verify your email address refresh the calendar and you'll see future deliveries.

bork76


quality posts: 7 Private Messages bork76
michaeltherrien wrote:Sadface. What if we're still seeing "Preparing for Shipment"?



FYI TT stated that about 40 hadn't gone out with the original shipment. My tracking email and update to the order on the website did not show right away like some others are saying. Going to say chances are yours will update today or tomorrow and then show it shipped on the 25th.

x 16

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 1039 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

GOOD GRIEF! Bet on Cold posts already!!!!


** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

weescottishboy1980


quality posts: 3 Private Messages weescottishboy1980

6lbs of crap on my way WOOT!

Also my first being the first sucker, oh yeah!

tnhillbillygal


quality posts: 9 Private Messages tnhillbillygal
ThunderThighs wrote:GOOD GRIEF! Bet on Cold posts already!!!!



Mine is supposed to be delivered today. I'll get a photo up ASAP if it does happen to make it. UPS doesn't run on Saturdays in these parts so I am hoping he brings it today!

x12

defiantone


quality posts: 9 Private Messages defiantone

crap delivered! pics shortly!

Craps Bagged: 7x

tnhillbillygal


quality posts: 9 Private Messages tnhillbillygal


It made it! NARF! I GOT A CAT SHIRT!!!

Quitting is for quitters shirt
Woot Monkey
Crappy Ice Scraper
Paper Bag
Veggie Peeler
Rope
Wire Crimper
Sticker
Leftovers Box
One of those hydration backpacky thingies
Electronic Golf Quote-y thingy

Fun box! Thanks TT & Crew!!!

x12