Back to Amazon.com

Narfcake

quality posts: 395 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

xvolution wrote:Except for the fact that Rita is a cat.

She's not to Runt. The first R&R short, When Rita Met Runt, lays the groundwork on how they stayed together.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

eskuchenjia

quality posts: 4 Private Messages eskuchenjia

What the Bet on Cold face!! I was reading a book, putting my daughter to bed and the Tweet interrupted us. I opened the link, tapped buy, checked out, and done was done. Biggest surprise is I was on my phone and had no issues. Even more biggest surprise is that it was small blip around 8. Now my wife's going to yell at me for buying one... what a drag.

x2 x5

whyheather

quality posts: 11 Private Messages whyheather

I'm excited. I can't wait to get my Blizzard of Crap

mlsapack

quality posts: 27 Private Messages mlsapack

UPS is showing label created with a 6lb placeholder. Fingers crossed that the weight holds up and it is not a box of grilling planks! I still have a bunch from 5 years ago, Woot branded and everything!

We will, of course, be thrilled with whatever comes our way TT! Thanks for all you do!

x60

mitch42

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mitch42
ThunderThighs wrote:
And if you don't like them, why are you buying them? There are many others that would gladly buy the one you pass up.

It seems that your expectations are too high for the crap.

This is what I'm saying! I don't know either. It's like I'm physically unable to not click "buy" when the Crap comes up.

I click and then I get all euphoric, then the regret sets in, then the anticipation builds ... "Maybe I'll get something as cool as a working MP3 player like I did back in 2010!"

And then I worry I will get a pallet with giant metal rooster or 100s of something...

It's like a rollercoaster of emotions, man.

Dirtfox

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Dirtfox

Woo! It’s been a year and change since my last crap, this is going to feel so good!

kimbobalong

quality posts: 2 Private Messages kimbobalong

I promise to post a picture this time. The last Bet on Cold I purchased truly wasn't worth posting a picture. I know crap it's what it's all about, but the last was one was like the box was and after thought.

jid5000

quality posts: 5 Private Messages jid5000

Bet on Cold # 2 for the year and #3 overall!

I will see what I can do with the pics this time TT !

myfidgetball

quality posts: 3 Private Messages myfidgetball

Well, this could get interesting... Mine shows up as Preparing for Shipping with and estimated delivery date of April 11th. Only, I'm scheduled to have major dental surgery that day. I'm curious how painkillers will affect my disappointment. Will I be more or less disappointed? Will I even remember what I got? It all remains to be seen...

x2

cklun

quality posts: 43 Private Messages cklun

Volunteer Moderator

CONGRATS TO ALL who scored a Bet on Cold!!!

"I NEVER EVER share garlic balls!"]

CapnJB

quality posts: 18 Private Messages CapnJB

The last time I scored a bag o' nonsense in 2015 I didn't have a cat (or any pet for that matter). But I was feeding a sourdough starter daily so I put it in a box to show it off in all it's glory.

This time I've got a 9 month old lab puppy. Brown dog likes boxes.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1037 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Dirtfox wrote:Woo! It’s been a year and change since my last crap, this is going to feel so good!

Good and disappointed, you mean.

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1037 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

kimbobalong wrote:I promise to post a picture this time. The last Bet on Cold I purchased truly wasn't worth posting a picture. I know crap it's what it's all about, but the last was one was like the box was and after thought.

Honestly, I want to see those. One of the things I get from your posts, besides the enjoyment, is it's a quality measurement for me. So always post, pls!

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

ib99rt

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ib99rt

This is my second score of a Blizzard of Crap!! My first one was new years and this time my wife didn't roll her eyes or huff, she just said ok and wonder what you'll get, hahahaha.
Thanks for the awesome fun and the feeling of a kid on Christmas morning TT 😁

featherz

quality posts: 5 Private Messages featherz

Mine is still preparing for shipment.. Can't wait for my disappointing crap!

I'm a vegetarian so I hope they send me more meat thermometers and patty makers.

Oh and I have a house full of cats ready to pose.

whyheather

It's the 1st time I won that my mom or brother was not able to.. I can't wait to show off my Blizzard of Crap to them. I love all my Bet on Cold...TT is the best

gojets3

quality posts: 3 Private Messages gojets3

woo-hoo! my crap is on its way!!!! 6lbs of sure-to-disappoint yet still entertain goodness headed toward me. and i received the bulk e-mail today that, apparently, it's ok for those of us who have extreme difficulty with posting photos of items, to list and describe what we do receive. so i'll probably do that.

dmwilson220

quality posts: 4 Private Messages dmwilson220

6lbs heading my way as well.

zzzzz78759

quality posts: 15 Private Messages zzzzz78759

So...I got a notice from UPS that a 6lb package is scheduled for delivery tomorrow.
Checked my orders and nothing I ordered has shipped out.
I didn't see anything that the Craps have left the building yet.
TT, did you send me a stinker?

I'm in Austin...unscheduled packages may still cause panic

Too soon?

whyheather

mine says it will be here Friday...yay I can't wait.

featherz

quality posts: 5 Private Messages featherz

6# not here until 4/3 so I'll have to be jealous of everyone else's crap.

zzzzz78759

And my order was updated and it was the Blizzard of Crap.

Double disappointment.

zzzzz78759

whyheather wrote:mine says it will be here Friday...yay I can't wait.

Does UPS deliver on Good Friday?

rooster75

quality posts: 4 Private Messages rooster75

WOW! Just got notice of a 6LB load of crap heading my way! Originally scheduled for 4/02. But revised to 3/31. Saturday! WOOT WOOT! Think I might be sitting on my front porch with Founder's Beer and a Cigar waiting for delivery!

mlsapack

quality posts: 27 Private Messages mlsapack

We have movement, package scanned by UPS in Dallas!!

x60

tmmurphy

quality posts: 13 Private Messages tmmurphy

Got my shipping notice, and an origin scan in Dallas.
6lb. placeholder.
ETA of Sat 3/31
I just can't believe the change in efficiency from the old days (3 weeks to get a Bet on Cold). Now gathering the family for Saturday's big unveiling. Or should I just un-box it in a closet then come out when I know how underwhelming it is?!

CircuitBrkr
X18

mylionmaker

quality posts: 3 Private Messages mylionmaker

Wait a minute - what's going on here? Mine is on its way and it's also 6 pounds!

How can these all be exactly 6 pounds?

iansday

quality posts: 1 Private Messages iansday
mylionmaker wrote:Wait a minute - what's going on here? Mine is on its way and it's also 6 pounds!

6 pounder here also.....

qazxswe

quality posts: 15 Private Messages qazxswe
zzzzz78759 wrote:Does UPS deliver on Good Friday?

Yes.

https://compass.ups.com/ups-holiday-schedule-2018/

🐧Too cool to have a signature.🐧

SylvreKat

quality posts: 42 Private Messages SylvreKat

Since Mums didn't manage to Snag a Bag this time (not for lack of trying--or rather what she thinks is trying, which no Bo'C vet would ever call trying, bless her heart), I'm posting a couple of pics from tonight's confirmation dinner.

It was Mexican fiesta night. And of course, I took my glorious wondrous awesomeness Tricerataco to hold my taco!

And here he is with the rest of my dinner (enchilada, tostito roll--according to one of the kids--and some kind of homemade queso dip that was the most incredible taste of everything)

Yes, there was much envy of my tacosaurus. My pastor was esp taken with him, proclaiming him "Niiiiiiice!" with two thumbs up.

There was also much appreciation of people's generosity when I told how Sam--a total online stranger--sent me his tricerataco because I was so disappointed when my order got cancelled. Sam, I think you earned a bunch of Lutheran good feelings tonight!

>'Kat

+1 +1+1+4 +3 +1 +2

todaresq

quality posts: 83 Private Messages todaresq

Yes

todaresq

quality posts: 83 Private Messages todaresq
mylionmaker wrote:Wait a minute - what's going on here? Mine is on its way and it's also 6 pounds!

They are not.

These are placeholder weights. Weights that woot puts in the system for every order. They then randomly place the labels on said boxes and pallet them up. When UPS puts them through the first distribution center, they weigh them and you might get a more exact weight.

smithjc

quality posts: 1 Private Messages smithjc
pambreeze wrote:I stay up all night refreshing every few minutes and when it finally comes up it it sold out in a few seconds? Yeah right. I give up on Woot.

Won’t lie, it took me literally YEARS (like almost 8) to get my first Bet on Cold. It was awesome when I finally got one! Hang in there!

blkxltng

quality posts: 6 Private Messages blkxltng

Snagged me a Bunch of Crayons. First for 2018 for me. It's also a 6 pounder :D

whyheather

I'm sad right now. by now this page is up to about 10 pages of everyone excited and waiting,we are only on page 3......come on people start posting

a5meiser

quality posts: 13 Private Messages a5meiser

Wow crap has already left Dallas! And it's shipping UPS ground! Y'all have really upgraded the shipping of craps. Mine's due Saturday.

x8

CapnJB

quality posts: 18 Private Messages CapnJB

Why do you think it's called Good Friday?

myfidgetball

quality posts: 3 Private Messages myfidgetball

Looks like mine just got bumped up to being delivered Monday!

I have prepared my cats for glory. All three of them are poised and ready to receive an epic box of disappointment.

x2

TexasDragonSlayer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TexasDragonSlayer

My girlfriend and I will both be breaking our Bet on Cold cherries today! I am preparing my body for the almost certain disappointment by soaking in a nice cold ice bath for a few hours to hopefully numb my heart.

highwyre237

quality posts: 6 Private Messages highwyre237

already shipped out, great turn around time! Cant wait