Back to Amazon.com

peaceetc

quality posts: 71 Private Messages peaceetc
LEM- wrote:Thanks. Now, just don't tell anyone, that I haven't updated it for a few years. Gotta get to it one day...

I kinda figured. It says your last purchase was some Leak Frogs.

I GOT A FRICKING LETTER (November, 2017).

peaceetc

LeonRF wrote:I'm thankful for more disappointment. I'll post what you send me!

Best Big ol' Cornucopia ever! After all these years, I can't believe I finally got a letter! Dreams do come true! I love you Wootbot (<3 BFFs).

Lots of phone accessories, an official Woot Big ol' Cornucopia bag, tablet case, car window sunshade, ice scraper, mini puzzle, an entire pouch of key rings, Woot monkey, tea infusers, tape dispenser, and workout bottle. My holiday shopping just got a HUGE jump start. Thanks Woot!

Another letter! I wonder how many were sent out. Congrats, LeonRF!

SylvreKat

quality posts: 40 Private Messages SylvreKat
mdrcoast wrote:...
A Box of Plastic Fruit! (and Veggies!)

My Son had a genius Idea and the fruit is going to his Universities Drama Prop Shop!

That really was a genius idea. I bet they really appreciated the box.

>'Kat

+1 +1+1+4 +3 +1 +1

SylvreKat

usty wrote:...
5. Long Nose Pliers

I really DO need to stop reading here just before bedtime as I'm getting sleepy. I thought you meant pliers for a long nose, like some sort of weird nose-hair tweezer thing.

Then one braincell work up.

>'Kat

+1 +1+1+4 +3 +1 +1

digitaljanitor

quality posts: 52 Private Messages digitaljanitor

Best Big ol' Cornucopia ever! After all these years, I can't believe I finally got a letter! Dreams really do come true! I love you Wootbot (<3 BFFs).

Thanks Woot!

Congrats on the Letter, Leon!

What if there were no hypothetical questions?

LeonRF

quality posts: 2 Private Messages LeonRF

Best Big ol' Cornucopia ever! After all these years, I can't believe I finally got a letter! Dreams really do come true! I love you Wootbot (<3 BFFs).

Lots of phone accessories, an official Woot Big ol' Cornucopia bag, tablet case, car window sunshade, ice scraper, mini puzzle, an entire pouch of key rings, Woot monkey, tea infusers, tape dispenser, workout bottle, and best of all a LETTER from Wootbot. My holiday shopping just got a HUGE jump start. Thanks Woot!

cmangel518

quality posts: 7 Private Messages cmangel518
peaceetc wrote:Another letter! I wonder how many were sent out. Congrats, LeonRF!

Congrats Leon!

Me too peace! Looks like 11 claimed so far?

How are you holding up?
Every time my email chimes, I dive for it to see if I have any sort of tracking info. I'm a wreck. LOL

x 27 x1
I've lost track of all of useless/useful items I've purchased since April 09, 2007.
Cyber Monday Crappeninging 11/27/2017 = I scored a letter in a Big ol' Cornucopia!

SylvreKat

peaceetc wrote:My Wootmas tree has evolved. I added googly eyes at the suggestion of oregunpixie. We have named him Buddy the Elf.

Ok, now that is truly creepy. And a bit terrifying. IT'S STARING AT US!!!!!!!!!!!!

>'Kat, wondering--and scared--what peace will do with all the crap from the Letter-box!

+1 +1+1+4 +3 +1 +1

SylvreKat

peaceetc wrote:Thank you! Maybe they'll be something in my letter box I can add to the tree.

As I said....

>'Kat

+1 +1+1+4 +3 +1 +1

SylvreKat

sjmonaco wrote:
Also, Draco is wondering why we keep getting products for dogs instead of fun things for him. Maybe next time? Thanks, TT!

Tell Draco that my Silly has only gotten one thing for her--a little Tupperware-type food container which is perfect for Mums overfeeding different foods (Mums will feed Silly when I'm not home. By "feed" I mean give too much, then feel sorry 'cause Silly ate it all immediately and begged for more, and feed even more.).

Well, there also were the duckies from my Letter-box, but those sort of freaked out Silly so I don't think I should count them. Maybe I shouldn't have dumped so many into the tank at once?

>'Kat

+1 +1+1+4 +3 +1 +1

SylvreKat

Narfcake wrote:That's not a dish rack. It's a spice rack shelf. This way the bottles in the back are elevated where you can see them.

Dayam, Narf', I thought you said you knew only shirts. Yet here you go showing off your vasty base of knowledge in things non-shirty.

I feel so unsuperior.

>'Kat

+1 +1+1+4 +3 +1 +1

SylvreKat

ThunderThighs wrote:The National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation Doll.

Thanks for clarifying, TT. You do know how curious we Kats all are.

>'Kat

+1 +1+1+4 +3 +1 +1

daveinwarshington

quality posts: 97 Private Messages daveinwarshington

Pics taken of my CRAP.

Here's a little preview, as modeled by Jetta.

peaceetc

cmangel518 wrote:Congrats Leon!

Me too peace! Looks like 11 claimed so far?

How are you holding up?
Every time my email chimes, I dive for it to see if I have any sort of tracking info. I'm a wreck. LOL

Well, I've refreshed the tracking page a zillion times even though I have it set to email me with changes, I keep saying "I got a letter!" at random intervals, and I'm already trying to figure out where I'm going to put all that stuff. I live in a very small apartment, so it may just end up sitting in the middle of the living room for the next year or two. I'm actually glad I didn't get chosen for a pallet because I would have absolutely no place for something like that.

daveinwarshington

quality posts: 97 Private Messages daveinwarshington
peaceetc wrote:Well, I've refreshed the tracking page a zillion times even though I have it set to email me with changes, I keep saying "I got a letter!" at random intervals, and I'm already trying to figure out where I'm going to put all that stuff. I live in a very small apartment, so it may just end up sitting in the middle of the living room for the next year or two. I'm actually glad I didn't get chosen for a pallet because I would have absolutely no place for something like that.

Wooster & I are so glad you got that letter!!

SylvreKat

drgandalf wrote:My Bag:

Luna observes as Rowan continues his hovering training.

YAY! Hovering kitties. Rowan seems to be starting to get the hang of it. (get it? hang? hee hee)

>'Kat

+1 +1+1+4 +3 +1 +1

peaceetc

SylvreKat wrote:Ok, now that is truly creepy. And a bit terrifying. IT'S STARING AT US!!!!!!!!!!!!

>'Kat, wondering--and scared--what peace will do with all the crap from the Letter-box!

My tree isn't creepy, he's cuddly and wants to be your friend. BE HIS FRIEND, KAT. DO IT.

He made me type that.

As for my letter stuff, I have no idea. I'm hoping for stuff I can give as Christmas presents, but if I have to, I'll put mismatched shoes and phone cases for phones nobody has ever owned on my tree.

peaceetc

daveinwarshington wrote:Wooster & I are so glad you got that letter!!

Thanks, Dave! And I'm so glad you got Wooster. I can't think of a more perfect home for him. Tell him I said hi, okay?

WoosterRooster

quality posts: 2 Private Messages WoosterRooster
peaceetc wrote:Thanks, Dave! And I'm so glad you got Wooster. I can't think of a more perfect home for him. Tell him I said hi, okay?

Cluck Cluck Hi!
Thanks, peace!

I'm Wooster, the Woot Rooster

peaceetc

WoosterRooster wrote:Cluck Cluck Hi!
Thanks, peace!

WOOSTER, you handsome devil you! Tell Dave I said hi, okay? ;)

jjco

quality posts: 39 Private Messages jjco

Woot! My crap came!

Fun stuff! Most of this is too useful to be disappointing:

Potato Chipper - going in my kitchen. Excited to use it!
Watermelon Slicer - also going in the kitchen
Water bottle - LOVE IT! I think this is my favorite item in this one!
Blue bands of some type... maybe exercise bands? - will find a use for this
Blue Woot Monkey - Woohoo! Adding this to the collection
Umbrella hat - LOL. So silly.
Light blue tablet cover - nifty
Beethoven Sheet Music - Woot! How did you know I recently got a piano? Stop spying on me!
Blue under bed storage bins - going in bedroom
Purple My Crap bag - Yay! I didn't have one in this color yet.
3 spatulas - going in the kitchen
Tree sticker - going into my sticker collection
Luggage Tag - Bees! LOL! Going on my luggage of course!
Black wallet - nice. Probably going in the purse.

Fabulous haul! Thank you woot!!!

DerekNitroRC

quality posts: 2 Private Messages DerekNitroRC

I got a letter! Been with Woot since October 22, 2007 when I made my first purchase, a Microsoft Zune (brown)! This is my 29th Basket of Cranberries and somehow didn't even know there were letters. Here is the lovely Basket of Cranberries I got this time:

I'm not sure if you guys are stalking me, but the past few bags of crap I've been getting stuff that I was about to buy until I got my Big ol' Cornucopia! Making my life easier by not having to shop as much, thank you!

Oh yeah, per the card's instructions:

I'm thankful for more disappointment. I'll post what you send me!

Thank you!!!

mamoniz

quality posts: 6 Private Messages mamoniz

A little sadness, because I didn’t have a cat to disapprove or sit on the the bundles of crayons. I might have to 3d print a cat for the next box.

2 bags of texas air
1 “I’m Jack and I’m back “book that might be scary.
1 set of fluffy bath tools
1 bin
1 vegetable scissors
1 monkey
1 crap bag.

Hoping for another Bacon On Cupcakes crapvent tomorrow...

x8

digitaljanitor

quality posts: 52 Private Messages digitaljanitor
DerekNitroRC wrote:I got a letter! Been with Woot since October 22, 2007 when I made my first purchase, a Microsoft Zune (brown)! This is my 29th Basket of Cranberries and somehow didn't even know there were letters. Here is the lovely Basket of Cranberries I got this time:

Thank you!!!

Congrats on the Letter, Derek!

What if there were no hypothetical questions?

DerekNitroRC

quality posts: 2 Private Messages DerekNitroRC
digitaljanitor wrote:Congrats on the Letter, Derek!

Thank you! I have no idea what to expect, I'm pretty excited :D

Himoe

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Himoe

trying to fix my signature

Benluyen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Benluyen

Awesome, first package lost, woot replaced and its on it's way! Due to my house on the fiance's birthday, our daughter's due date, now another thing to add to that day, hopefully "the day i got my Big ol' Cornucopia" hmm now i have to figure out their order of importance.

SylvreKat

daveinwarshington wrote:Pics taken of my CRAP.

Here's a little preview, as modeled by Jetta.

Jetta does not look very thrilled by the cap. I bet if you left the room, you'd come back to shreds.

>'Kat

+1 +1+1+4 +3 +1 +1

SylvreKat

peaceetc wrote:My tree isn't creepy, he's cuddly and wants to be your friend. BE HIS FRIEND, KAT. DO IT.

He made me type that.

As for my letter stuff, I have no idea. I'm hoping for stuff I can give as Christmas presents, but if I have to, I'll put mismatched shoes and phone cases for phones nobody has ever owned on my tree.

Mind control Christmas tree? You've changed my mind, peace. Your tree is SCARY!

I'm trying to recall my Letter box. I think I pretty much kept everything as most stuff had use for me. There's the clothes steamer I haven't used but then I haven't needed to yet.

>'Kat

+1 +1+1+4 +3 +1 +1

peaceetc

Benluyen wrote:Awesome, first package lost, woot replaced and its on it's way! Due to my house on the fiance's birthday, our daughter's due date, now another thing to add to that day, hopefully "the day i got my Big ol' Cornucopia" hmm now i have to figure out their order of importance.

Tough call, Benluyen. I would give a slight edge to the baby thing (congrats!), but really, it's all a trifecta of happiness.

cmangel518

peaceetc wrote:Well, I've refreshed the tracking page a zillion times even though I have it set to email me with changes, I keep saying "I got a letter!" at random intervals, and I'm already trying to figure out where I'm going to put all that stuff. I live in a very small apartment, so it may just end up sitting in the middle of the living room for the next year or two. I'm actually glad I didn't get chosen for a pallet because I would have absolutely no place for something like that.

I've got a tracking number, but it's only 1.2 lbs...and I think it's maybe for an another woot order I placed?
I live on 5 acres, 3000 sq foot farmhouse, and I'm slightly scared at what will arrive, but that's part of the fun. Trying to explain the letter to my stepsons has been hysterical. I was trying to find a listing of past letter items. No luck and my brain is short-circuiting now. The three that stand out was the pallet of old calendars, a pallet of car wax, a chainsaw, and a 7 ft metal co...rooster. LMAO That's so random that I just can't explain the concept of a letter in a Big ol' Cornucopia. LOL

x 27 x1
I've lost track of all of useless/useful items I've purchased since April 09, 2007.
Cyber Monday Crappeninging 11/27/2017 = I scored a letter in a Big ol' Cornucopia!

cmangel518

DerekNitroRC wrote:I got a letter! Been with Woot since October 22, 2007 when I made my first purchase, a Microsoft Zune (brown)! This is my 29th Basket of Cranberries and somehow didn't even know there were letters. Here is the lovely Basket of Cranberries I got this time:

I'm not sure if you guys are stalking me, but the past few bags of crap I've been getting stuff that I was about to buy until I got my Big ol' Cornucopia! Making my life easier by not having to shop as much, thank you!

Oh yeah, per the card's instructions:

Thank you!!!

Woohoo! That's letter #12 I think? Congrats Derek!

x 27 x1

LeonRF

peaceetc wrote:Another letter! I wonder how many were sent out. Congrats, LeonRF!

Thanks! I never expected to get one. I'm super excited.

LeonRF

digitaljanitor wrote:Congrats on the Letter, Leon!

Thanks! It could be ANYTHING... hopefully the WootGods are favorful

tiger7610

quality posts: 23 Private Messages tiger7610
digitaljanitor wrote:Congrats on the Letter, tiger!

Thanks! Im very excited! Never gotten one and been wooting since 08. How long does it take to ship? Chtistmas is coming and im traveling in a few weeks

Jessara

quality posts: 17 Private Messages Jessara

Somewhat belated report on my Trytophan Crap, now that the site is working, my ISP is working, and house construction has paused for the moment, It's been wild around here. However, I received:
1-Pick Press ($25.)
1-Fractal Tree of Life sticker
1-Sleekstopper doorstop ($6.)
2- wool clutch purses, black and gray
1- Woot monkey with green cape
1- New Yorker magazine, Mar 13, 2006
1- green plastic change purse
1- deluxe journal, with faux leather cover, sailing charms and faux vellum pages
1-luggage tag ‘Full of Bees’, which I shall hang from my car’s mirror
1-Set of solar string lights
1-Perfect Bands Pro resistance band ($20; You tryna tell me something, Woot?)
1-“My Crap” backpack, purple
0- letters, but thanks, Woot! Today is Thieves' Party day, so somebody is going to be surprised.

SColburn

quality posts: 31 Private Messages SColburn

My B33ler #2 from 11/20 arrived on Tuesday. Contents!

If the Camera works, this is pretty sweet. I'm minorly disturbed at the amount of silicone gear (oven mitts, muffin cup, change purse). One gently-used gymnast bullseye game (Yes, it came in the Ziploc bag). Battery-powered candles, with non-battery-powered rocks. Xbox 360 game -- gotta be worth at least tree fiddy. And I can't wait to paint something (said no one, ever). Is this an Ice Scraper for ANTS?? Crappy, indeed. I could start a library with all the Books I've gotten from woot! lately.

Oh, and here's the Supervisor:

Letterless Bag Streak now stands at 76.

x5

peaceetc

tiger7610 wrote:Thanks! Im very excited! Never gotten one and been wooting since 08. How long does it take to ship? Chtistmas is coming and im traveling in a few weeks

As soon as TT sees your post about it she'll tell the warehouse to get your box ready. In my case, she saw my post within 24 hours and my box was shipped the day after that (yesterday). It's scheduled to be here on Tuesday via FedEx Ground. You probably won't have to wait very long.

peaceetc

SColburn wrote:Oh, and here's the Supervisor:

Letterless Bag Streak now stands at 76.

That's the best kind of supervisor.

As for letters, if it can happen to me it can happen to you someday, too. Here's hoping, SC.

cmangel518

peaceetc wrote:As soon as TT sees your post about it she'll tell the warehouse to get your box ready. In my case, she saw my post within 24 hours and my box was shipped the day after that (yesterday). It's scheduled to be here on Tuesday via FedEx Ground. You probably won't have to wait very long.

Out of curiosity...how did you get notified of the shipment? Email from Woot or email from the carrier?

x 27 x1