nanoburn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nanoburn

I am having the exact same issue. I ordered something from Woot (#501xxxx) on Sep 23rd and Fedex shows it shipping on Sep 25th, but on the 26th it arrived in Charlotte, NC and never left. It is now Oct 9th and i've emailed Woot MULTIPLE times and not gotten a single response. All I want is my package....PLEASE???

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1036 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Ozzie2191: Looks like you were refunded for the shirt on 10/7 as "never shipped". Check your spam/junk folders for the email. It can take a couple days for the money to show up in your account (it depends on your bank).

nanoburn: Yeah, looks lost. Make sure you use the support form at the top of the page. We had problems with direct emails for a while there. I'll add you to my afternoon report so CS can look into it.

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

Ozzie2191

quality posts: 53 Private Messages Ozzie2191
ThunderThighs wrote:Ozzie2191: Looks like you were refunded for the shirt on 10/7 as "never shipped". Check your spam/junk folders for the email. It can take a couple days for the money to show up in your account (it depends on your bank).

Thanks TT. I just checked and the credit hit today. Wish they would have responded the third time...I asked for the refund the second time and while I wanted the shirt, I know sometimes stuff happens. Nothing in junk I can find *shrug*

Oh well, issue solved. Thanks for your research!

**Witty signature fail**Out of cheese error**Redo from start**

ThunderThighs

Staff

Ozzie2191 wrote:Thanks TT. I just checked and the credit hit today. Wish they would have responded the third time...I asked for the refund the second time and while I wanted the shirt, I know sometimes stuff happens. Nothing in junk I can find *shrug*

Oh well, issue solved. Thanks for your research!

No problem. They usually do email and we're caught up on CS contacts. Make sure you do check the spam/junk folders. If you are using an email client such as Outlook, log into your email directly using the provider's web page.

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

fchina

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fchina

I think that hitch still exists. I still haven't received my item or even a tracking number

ThunderThighs wrote:There was a hitch in our system that didn't send the orders over to the vendor for that item. That was resolved on 9/25 thanks to your question. It should be shipping out soon.

If you would like more info, please use the Support form linked at the top of the page to contact customer support for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

ThunderThighs

Staff

fchina wrote:I think that hitch still exists. I still haven't received my item or even a tracking number

Sorry for the problem. If you haven't already done so, please use the Support form linked at the top of the page to contact customer support for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

In the meantime, I'll add you to my afternoon report so CS can look into it.

Gr8brit1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Gr8brit1
ThunderThighs wrote:Sorry for the problem. If you haven't already done so, please use the Support form linked at the top of the page to contact customer support for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

In the meantime, I'll add you to my afternoon report so CS can look into it.

Things just go from bad to worse.

Amazon.com Inc. fell short of Wall Street's expectations for its third quarter, posting net sales of $20.58 billion and a net loss of $437 million, or 95 cents per share. Analysts were on average expecting a loss of 74 cents per share on revenue of $20.84 billion.

ThunderThighs

Staff

Gr8brit1 wrote:Things just go from bad to worse.

Amazon.com Inc. fell short of Wall Street's expectations for its third quarter, posting net sales of $20.58 billion and a net loss of $437 million, or 95 cents per share. Analysts were on average expecting a loss of 74 cents per share on revenue of $20.84 billion.

aardwolf64

quality posts: 57 Private Messages aardwolf64
ThunderThighs wrote:

Come clean... we all know you're hiding the $437 million somewhere.

Can I borrow $200 million? Or $2 million??? Ok.. can I borrow $1?

x30

jasonking0351

quality posts: 19 Private Messages jasonking0351

Raising my hand as to why!

Ordered a sweatshirt on 10/25. Cost was $25 but I used my Bak2Skool $10 coupon.

Heard nothing so I hit up support. They said I'll be getting a refund for $15 bucks and that I'm out the $10 coupon. I sent two tickets and neither response addressed my ask about the coupon directly. Dodge, Duck, Dip, Dive, Dodge!

Where is the fairness is hijacking a $10 coupon Woot? Keep in mind that this coupon was bumped from 5 to 10 bucks because the Back to School mystery box was horrible. I am at 89 Woots since 2006 but this one really gets under my skin.

ThunderThighs

Staff

jasonking0351 wrote:Raising my hand as to why!

Ordered a sweatshirt on 10/25. Cost was $25 but I used my Bak2Skool $10 coupon.

Heard nothing so I hit up support. They said I'll be getting a refund for $15 bucks and that I'm out the $10 coupon. I sent two tickets and neither response addressed my ask about the coupon directly. Dodge, Duck, Dip, Dive, Dodge!

Where is the fairness is hijacking a $10 coupon Woot? Keep in mind that this coupon was bumped from 5 to 10 bucks because the Back to School mystery box was horrible. I am at 89 Woots since 2006 but this one really gets under my skin.

Sorry about that. I'm not sure how that's handled but I'll ask around.

jasonking0351

quality posts: 19 Private Messages jasonking0351
ThunderThighs wrote:Sorry about that. I'm not sure how that's handled but I'll ask around.

Thanks TT,

I'm sure it's just one of those one off type situations that will get sorted out. Thanks for listening.

*Update* CS took care of this. Thanks for the help TT!

michelleswiger

quality posts: 0 Private Messages michelleswiger
ThunderThighs wrote:loneyswiger: Egads, I'm so sorry. I'll ping CS to see what they can find out about your order.

First I want to thank you for your help. We received some of our items after you followed up on my husband Loney's post for order 4690xxxx. Unfortunately there are still 3 items missing. So close... but still not there. Can you help again?

ThunderThighs

Staff

michelleswiger wrote:First I want to thank you for your help. We received some of our items after you followed up on my husband Loney's post for order 4690xxx. Unfortunately there are still 3 items missing. So close... but still not there. Can you help again?

Wow, that order is from April. You were refunded for all items except for the Yukon Outfitters Trekking Pole Set which you received. The refund was processed on 4/10 so it should be on your bank statement a few days after that.

jjcogsi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jjcogsi

Woot.com has the absolute WORST customer service I have ever experienced. In the past 5 years, I have lost out on coupons and deals because of site problems and customer service taking over 24 hours to respond with pre-written responses that have nothing to do with my original question, as if the person responding never even read the email I sent. Don't worry though, after about 3 or 4 days they will respond to you to tell you that they can't help you and you can no longer get the product because you missed the deal.

Compare that to shopping at a real store... You get to the check out line, the item rings up at a different price and your coupon does not work. The checkout person tells you that you have to go wait in the customer service line for about 18 to 24 hours for assistance. You wait for 18 hours, and the customer service person asks how they can help you, and you say that the item rang up wrong and the price is incorrect. They tell you that sometimes you need to jiggle the card reader for it to read your card for payment, and sends you to the back of the line for another 24 hour wait- wait, that answer had nothing to do with my question. Get back up to the front, and you say: that did not solve my issue at all, in fact, it had nothing to do with my question, let me repeat it again... As you are explaining, 2 days later mind you, the customer service rep comes and takes the item out of your shopping cart and rips up your coupon, then tells you: I'm sorry, I cannot help you as the deal is now expired. Wait, what? So you go back to the end of the line and wait another 24 hours to try and resolve the issue, but the line is now 3 days long and when you get to the front the person just looks past you. Nothing resolved.

My suggestion to anyone is to search anywhere else for the products that are on sale at woot, as you can generally find it at about the same price elsewhere and receive it much quicker. Most companies do not take 2 weeks just to process the order as woot does.

If someone from woot actually wants to contact me to resolve any issue, that is if they value customers(if they don't that's ok, no sweat off my back), they have my email address and contact info and can personally email me. I doubt that I'll be back into these forums again, much less on this site.

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 172 Private Messages agingdragqueen
jjcogsi wrote:If someone from woot actually wants to contact me to resolve any issue, that is if they value customers(if they don't that's ok, no sweat off my back), they have my email address and contact info and can personally email me. I doubt that I'll be back into these forums again, much less on this site.

If you've written into support, we'll definitely get back with you! But if you have a particular problem our CS team is not properly addressing for you, you're welcome to PM me (by clicking on the envelope by my username) with more specifics and I can try to speak to CS on your behalf.

mauskov

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mauskov

Well, I just bought my first big-ticket item from Woot -- a Vizio 48" television -- and it arrived. Sort of.

It's missing the remote, mounting hardware (to affix the screen to the base) and power cable. What a buzzkill. Good thing this wasn't a Christmas gift.

ThunderThighs

Staff

mauskov wrote:Well, I just bought my first big-ticket item from Woot -- a Vizio 48" television -- and it arrived. Sort of.

It's missing the remote, mounting hardware (to affix the screen to the base) and power cable. What a buzzkill. Good thing this wasn't a Christmas gift.

Ugh. I'm very sorry. Please use the Support form linked at the top of the page to contact customer support for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

rsmollen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rsmollen

orered yukon bag ad go email that says denied try again so i did got the same email saying denied, bu i checked my cedit card and shows that woo as paid on th first charge and not th second so whats up will get my first order that paid for

ThunderThighs

Staff

rsmollen wrote:orered yukon bag ad go email that says denied try again so i did got the same email saying denied, bu i checked my cedit card and shows that woo as paid on th first charge and not th second so whats up will get my first order that paid for

Hi there. The charges you see on your bank account are authorization charges. They will drop off when the real charge does not come through. How long that takes, depends on your bank.

toddfereday

quality posts: 0 Private Messages toddfereday

I am trying to get ahold of someone regarding an order for a king and queen size comforter we made. The order says both comforters were shipped in the same shipment. We only recieved one of the items. I am concerned about the missing comforter. Please let me know what we can do. Order #5153xxxx. I have called and emailed and am not getting any response. Thank you

ThunderThighs

Staff

toddfereday wrote:I am trying to get ahold of someone regarding an order for a king and queen size comforter we made. The order says both comforters were shipped in the same shipment. We only recieved one of the items. I am concerned about the missing comforter. Please let me know what we can do. Order #5153xxxx. I have called and emailed and am not getting any response. Thank you

Hi there. We don't offer phone support, just email and the support form at the top of this page. Be sure to check your spam folders if you don't see a response in 24-48hrs.

I checked your order via FedEx Track-By-Reference and it's shipped. Should get to you on 2/10.

You can use FedEx's “Track by Reference” feature to get tracking info using your order number. Your order number is on your order details which you can get via Stuff You Bought. Leave the Account Number blank. Enter your order number in the reference box. Next, select your country and enter your zip code. Click TRACK and voilà, you may have tracking info.

brewhoo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brewhoo

Just placed an order for one of the memory foam mattresses and realized when I got the confirmation email that the listed shipping address had the wrong City and Zip. Everything else was correct. Sent an email to support, but figured maybe this would be a faster medium to correct this before shipment is processed fully and it becomes more complicated. Order #5169xxxx. Let me know if someone can help. Thanks!

ThunderThighs

Staff

brewhoo wrote:Just placed an order for one of the memory foam mattresses and realized when I got the confirmation email that the listed shipping address had the wrong City and Zip. Everything else was correct. Sent an email to support, but figured maybe this would be a faster medium to correct this before shipment is processed fully and it becomes more complicated. Order #5169xxxx. Let me know if someone can help. Thanks!

Sorry, but we can't cancel orders or change addresses. You can cancel in the first 15 minutes via Order Details. There's a link in my signature for more information.

brewhoo

ThunderThighs wrote:Sorry, but we can't cancel orders or change addresses. You can cancel in the first 15 minutes via Order Details. There's a link in my signature for more information.

The 15 minutes has elapsed. How would the issue get corrected? Would I need to contact the shipper or would their system correct the error automatically since there is no valid address with that city/zip? Thanks.

ThunderThighs

Staff

brewhoo wrote:The 15 minutes has elapsed. How would the issue get corrected? Would I need to contact the shipper or would their system correct the error automatically since there is no valid address with that city/zip? Thanks.

CS should get to your email pretty quick. I don't know anything beyond what I posted. (I'm not CS.)

brewhoo

ThunderThighs wrote:CS should get to your email pretty quick. I don't know anything beyond what I posted. (I'm not CS.)

Thanks! And thanks for the quick reply!

dwayne6881

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dwayne6881

Hello Woot Staff - I have been a local woot customer;however after today I will put my loyalty to the test. I finally received my 60inch TV which I purchased from Woot,today. To my Disoppointment upon setting it up I noticed that the screen is cracked. Need less to say I am upset and hope that this problem is resolved. I am emailed customer support and will await your response for next steps. I hope that I can remain a loyal customer and that this was just a Mishap. Regards - Dwayne Brown

manhandsha

quality posts: 62 Private Messages manhandsha
dwayne6881 wrote:Hello Woot Staff - I have been a local woot customer;however after today I will put my loyalty to the test. I finally received my 60inch TV which I purchased from Woot,today. To my Disoppointment upon setting it up I noticed that the screen is cracked. Need less to say I am upset and hope that this problem is resolved. I am emailed customer support and will await your response for next steps. I hope that I can remain a loyal customer and that this was just a Mishap. Regards - Dwayne Brown

Oh man, sorry to hear about your TV. Let us know how it goes with CS.

dwayne6881

manhandsha wrote:Oh man, sorry to hear about your TV. Let us know how it goes with CS.

I will write a review as soon as it is resolved. Thank you for the quick reply.

dantose

quality posts: 6 Private Messages dantose

I've got a question in via the CS form, but keep getting answers to everything but the question I'm asking.

Question: What do you do with damaged or misprinted Tshirts?

So far I've been directed to the page about offering products for sale on woot (I'm not selling anything), and informed that you don't have "junk" shirts. (I don't quite buy that the production facility never ever has a misprint or damaged product.)

I was wondering if I could get a direct answer to the question

I'm always serious.

bsmith1

quality posts: 152 Private Messages bsmith1
dantose wrote:I've got a question in via the CS form, but keep getting answers to everything but the question I'm asking.

So far I've been directed to the page about offering products for sale on woot (I'm not selling anything), and informed that you don't have "junk" shirts. (I don't quite buy that the production facility never ever has a misprint or damaged product.)

Whatever you do, don't wear or wash them! I made the mistake of washing a shirt before inspecting it closely. While folding it after the wash, I found a hole in on of the armpits. Woot customer service initially said too bad because it had been worn/washed. After posting about it in the forums, however, a woot mod poked them to send me a new shirt. It all worked out for me in the end.

agingdragqueen

dantose wrote:I've got a question in via the CS form, but keep getting answers to everything but the question I'm asking.

Like what do we as a company do with them as we find them? We usually just keep them for ourselves. If you mean you got one and aren't getting the right flow in the support flow? Try: ask about order - my stuff arrived damaged/defective.

dantose

quality posts: 6 Private Messages dantose
agingdragqueen wrote:Like what do we as a company do with them as we find them? We usually just keep them for ourselves. If you mean you got one and aren't getting the right flow in the support flow? Try: ask about order - my stuff arrived damaged/defective.

Yes, as in what do you do when a damaged/defective shirt is discovered in the warehouse/factory. If it's few enough that there is always an employee looking to score an imperfect, great. If you ever end up with a stack of them that staff doesn't want, let me know. I make stuff out of old tshirts and the thrift stores around here are tapped out. Since they are getting cut up anyway, they don't even have to be in wearable condition.

I'm always serious.

agingdragqueen

dantose wrote:Yes, as in what do you do when a damaged/defective shirt is discovered in the warehouse/factory. If it's few enough that there is always an employee looking to score an imperfect, great. If you ever end up with a stack of them that staff doesn't want, let me know. I make stuff out of old tshirts and the thrift stores around here are tapped out. Since they are getting cut up anyway, they don't even have to be in wearable condition.

Sorry, yeah we keep 'em within the fam. Most our print operators wear the really bad ones/test prints instead of getting their own clothes dirty. The rest of the employees get a chance to snag whatever's left.

dwayne6881

dwayne6881 wrote:I will write a review as soon as it is resolved. Thank you for the quick reply.

I am happy to report that I have received my refund and the TV was returned back to Woot. Thank you Woot for the great customer service.

manu554433

quality posts: 0 Private Messages manu554433

Hi Team,

I got LG viper freedom pop basic plan and received phone and activated on 27th March '2015 it is not working at all.

Got freedompop number

I called and worked with technical department of freedom pop and do reseting software via MSL its all waste. But no luck.

I have cancelled my account and request you to return money back as I purchased the phone from you and it is under 30 day money back period as notified ny Freedom pop cuustomer support.

Please provide the confirmation and return my money back #58.84.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Manu

manhandsha

quality posts: 62 Private Messages manhandsha
manu554433 wrote:Hi Team,

I got LG viper freedom pop basic plan and received phone and activated on 27th March '2015 it is not working at all.

Got freedompop number

I called and worked with technical department of freedom pop and do reseting software via MSL its all waste. But no luck.

I have cancelled my account and request you to return money back as I purchased the phone from you and it is under 30 day money back period as notified ny Freedom pop cuustomer support.

Please provide the confirmation and return my money back #58.84.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Manu

Hi Manu, we're not CS in the community. Please email support@woot.com with your order info and situation. Sorry for the trouble.

pdaly835

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pdaly835

I will never order from Woot again. Their return policy stinks. No mention of it when ordering.

Magalib

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Magalib

I have left 5 messages over the last 3 weeks to a certain Emily to have a FedEx return shipping label re-printed and haven't heard back from anyone. I also contacted customer service by email over a week ago and apart from the usual "We truly value your feedback, as it helps us continue to improve our website and app and provide better service to our customers. I'll be sure to pass your message on to the appropriate people in our company", NOTHING!!! And of course, I can't find a phone number for customer service... I'm stuck with a $300+ HP refurbished desktop that won't work and a brand new Microsoft Office licence that they won't refund. All I'm asking is to get my money back and close this issue once and for all. PLEASE, help me!