jhewitt83

quality posts: 3 Private Messages jhewitt83

My woot letter crap is out for delivery today! Still 45lbs

I almost had to go out of town today for work, but managed to get some things moved around just so I can be here for this.

Woot, what have you done to me?

peaceetc

quality posts: 68 Private Messages peaceetc
cmangel518 wrote:Out of curiosity...how did you get notified of the shipment? Email from Woot or email from the carrier?

Woot sent me an email.

I GOT A FRICKING LETTER.

peaceetc

jhewitt83 wrote:My woot letter crap is out for delivery today! Still 45lbs

I almost had to go out of town today for work, but managed to get some things moved around just so I can be here for this.

Woot, what have you done to me?

Sweet! I look forward to seeing what you get!

I GOT A FRICKING LETTER.

lc78126

quality posts: 3 Private Messages lc78126

Got My Crap!

1 x purple MY CRAP bag
1 set of Dora the Explorer Paddle ball game
1 x selfie stick
1 x set of bag clips
1 x Woot Monkey with green cape
1 x "Heart and Soul" book, already read cover to cover
1 x bluetooth speaker
1 x MEH sticker
1 x nail clipper
1 x set of in ear headphones
1 x phone case
1 x set of seat belt restraint covers
0 x letters

spunkyspud

quality posts: 4 Private Messages spunkyspud

My woot letter crap is out for delivery today! Still 45lbs

Woot, what have you done to me?[/quote]

That's awesome can't wait to see you pic. I can't wait to get my shipping info

robakabobbo

quality posts: 3 Private Messages robakabobbo

My first posting of my Basket of Cranberries. Really crapping stuff in there.
2 iphone 6 cases
3 s4 phone cases
1 jets cup with twirl straw
1 netbook case
1 light switch dimmer
1 20 pack of clothes hangers
1 Charcoal Spounge
1 crap bag
3 luggage tags
1 medium t shirt
1 xl polo.
0 - letters

Sad face.

shldbestdy

quality posts: 1 Private Messages shldbestdy

Congrats to all the letter receivers so far. Looking forward to see what everyone receives.

I did not receive a letter, but if Woot! wants to send me a pallet of crap from their warehouse, I would gladly accept. My wife probably would not be amused, but it would sure be a nice holiday highlight for me.

x7 & 2 denied
x1

daveinwarshington

quality posts: 96 Private Messages daveinwarshington

Hang on as I lead you through the journey of:
CRAP:

This is a good one! It weighed in at an incredible 5.14 lb. & was carefully packed with only the highest quality CRAP!

I'll start with the really nice and useful woot "MY CRAP" backpack thing. This is so useful that I can't list all the uses here!

Next, and it's really a nice item for a B0C, is this really great FRENCH PRESS coffee maker. It arrived in perfect condition & my wife has already wrapped it up for Christmas re-gifting (we have one already). I don't think you need to be or even speak French to use this.

Then, we come to a wonderful item. This doohickey plugs into your cell phone so you can talk ever-so-better and easier! I'll have to use it only while in fine restaurants and special occasions.

Woot surprised me with what is probably the most entertaining and wonderful game on the planet Earth. It's called "FACT OR CRAP DARE", and just having the word CRAP in the name kicks it up a level or two. WOW!

A orange semi-transparent Microsoft Office DRINK CUP WITH STRAW! This baby has all the features that most cups have and all the options! The lid securely screws on and everything!

A THING! This thing has arms I think and is soft and thingy. WOW! USEFUL!

A CRAP-RUBBER DUCK! This rubber duck is all you'd expect from a rubber duck AND IT SQUEAKS WHEN YOU SQUEEZE IT! It also appears to have crap-for-brains. Nice!

Here. Chevy shows off the CRAP DUCK and the THING:

It keeps going! Next in the Wonderful Crap Box was a very useful pair of OVEN GLOVES. I really do use these while running the smoker or the grill. Super useful!

A COIN PURSE! Wait, this ain't no ordinary coin purse. This sucker has ALL THE OPTIONS & FEATURES OF HIGH-END COIN PURSES! It is from deep in the Orient, probably an exotic tropical location. It's made from a special material that appears to be waterproof kinda and it snaps securely closed (like a bank vault). Ya want to keep wet coins? HERE YA GO! ...and its GREEN!

I got STICKERS & LUGGAGE TAGS!!!
I've frequently considered taking up bee-keeping. I've also considered taking those bees on vacation with me. WHAT TO DO? I needed a tag to let customs know that yes, there are angry bees in my luggage.
I've also frequently forgotten the name of that site what also sells shirts. What was it? Wirt Shoot? Now, I look at the sticker to see the name of the best shirt-seller on the planet! SHIRT WOOT!

We're off to see the Wizard, the wonder wizard of Oz.
I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too...
Poppies will make them sleep...
There's a theme here because... next... I... got... a...
2016 WIZARD OF OZ CALENDAR! OH!!! MY!!! GOODNESS!!!

This sucker has great action photos from the ACTUAL MOVIE!

And it's perfectly useful again in the years 2044, 2072, and 2112. HANDY!

Also, a BONUS with the calendar was a POSTER. What kind of poster you ask (those still reading this crap)?
A WIZARD OF OZ FULL SIZE POSTER (beer for scale)

Then, ANOTHER POSTER!!! This is the grooviest and far-outiest poster on the planet EARTH. TRIPPY DOG POSTER!! Can you dig it?

There's more! A BEER KOOZY! This is a woot-shirt design and actually pretty darn cool! Woo Hooo! No more hot beer!Also

Also, an out-of-focus IPhone6 glass cover! This would protect the screen on those fancy-schmancy Iphones I assume!!

We have come almost to the end of our CRAP JOURNEY. The next item is unbelievable. Astounding. Awesome. Beautiful. Gosh-darn neat-o.
It's a hand KNITTED CAP! This cap has absolutely no tags or identifying features except it's groovyness. It has two presumably to be MONKEY HEADS EACH DANGLING TWO BANANA-TYPE THINGS!
It's one-size-fits-all-shelties and Jetta was just so eager to show it off (she's hiding her excitement):

Of course Chevy got into the act:

Well, that's all of it. No Texas air. No letter, but I've already gotten a letter & never expect another one.

cklun

quality posts: 41 Private Messages cklun

Volunteer Moderator

HOLY FABULOUS CRAP DAVE!!!

NICE French Press! You may not know but you can actually press French people with those!

I have that awesome phone in Green from a Big ol' Cornucopia It is my GREEN GROTTO HOTLINE!

FACT OR CRAP DARE game sounds like a winner for when the family gathers around over the holidays!

CRAP-RUBBER DUCK??? NO WAAAAAAAY!!!

Looks like Chevy has claimed the THING!

OVEN GLOVES!!! I needs those to wear ALL DAY LONG!

TRIPPY DOG POSTER?!?!?! I can dig it, he can dig it, she can dig it
We can dig it, they can dig it, you can dig it
Oh, let's dig it, can you dig it, baby?

AMAZING CRAP AND AS ALWAYS AN AMAZING CRAP POST DAVE!!!

"I NEVER EVER share garlic balls!"]

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1031 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

curvfem wrote:...
The dogs are less than impressed - nothing for them to wear this time.

Congrats on the shirt fitting! That's great. The dogs look like they're waiting to see who moves first.

LEM- wrote:Well, it's been a really long time since I posted here... I've been getting occasional crаps, but not really anything to complain about.

Now this is the worst one in a few years. Not ever, but for a long time. Complete disappointment.

I mean, as of when have Woot started sending some useful and (almost) non-broken things in these?

I've been waiting all this time for some wreaked, mismatched, incomplete or totally wasteful items, and what do I get?

I get this:

And that is it. One single truly crappy item for the whole box. Now I am really upset...

LEM! Long time no see! How are you, buddy? Sorry I couldn't disappoint you more.

sjmonaco wrote:Draco agrees, but now desires a quality post for our Big ol' Cornucopia photos. TT, would you be inclined to acquiesce to his request? He would be a very grateful fishy.

Oooops. Done. :\

tiger7610 wrote:"I'm thankful for more disappointment. I'll post what you send me!"

So I got: netbook sleeve, mixer cup (for all my doping), emergency hammer, iphone 6 case, mini-phone headset, teething toy, tape dispenser, 300 key rings, screaming monkey, crappy ice scrapper, kitchen scale, MY CRAP BAG, shirt.woot sticker

Not a talkative one, are you? 300 keyrings? Connect them for Christmas garland! Oh, and a letter!?!! My oh my!!!

daveinwarshington wrote:Pics taken of my CRAP.

Here's a little preview, as modeled by Jetta.

LOL. That's great.

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

JesterPester

quality posts: 3 Private Messages JesterPester
SylvreKat wrote:boots--list the size and maybe someone can trade with you.

>'Kat

I posted them for sale locally and some guy bought them quickly. I didn’t ask why he wanted knee high woman’s boots but I made a quick $20 and didn’t get killed meeting him in a parking lot to exchange.

peaceetc

daveinwarshington wrote:

Of course Chevy got into the act:

Well, that's all of it. No Texas air. No letter, but I've already gotten a letter & never expect another one.

10/10 would read again. And your dogs are adorable.

I GOT A FRICKING LETTER.

AnniKat

quality posts: 18 Private Messages AnniKat
robakabobbo wrote:

My first posting of my Basket of Cranberries. Really crapping stuff in there.
2 iphone 6 cases
3 s4 phone cases
1 jets cup with twirl straw
1 netbook case
1 light switch dimmer
1 20 pack of clothes hangers
1 Charcoal Spounge
1 crap bag
3 luggage tags
1 medium t shirt
1 xl polo.
0 - letters

Sad face.

At least you got colorful coat hangers!

/\~/\- ))
>'x'< (( AnniKat
/ - \ _))

x24

robakabobbo

quality posts: 3 Private Messages robakabobbo
AnniKat wrote:At least you got colorful coat hangers!

I do like them,sturdy ones too!

chaserchap

quality posts: 1 Private Messages chaserchap

Not pictured:
Snap phone stand (like a snap bracelet that sticks to the back of your phone)
Phone mount that attaches to a CD player slot
NASA 1958 Shirt
Grey sweater

pute

quality posts: 3 Private Messages pute

Crap along if you feel like a room without a roof
(Because I'm crappy)
Crap along if you feel like happiness is the truth
(Because I'm crappy)
Crap along if you know what happiness is to you
(Because I'm crappy)
Crap along if you feel like that's what you wanna do

Lucky Brand black and gold handbag ($98 on the price tag)
Financial Management textbook (page 1 - don't get lured into buying crap; I closed the book)
12 shower hooks
LED dog collar
Hand-held knife/cutting board combo, with veggie peeler
My Crap bag
Vivitar netbook sleeve with mouse
Anti-skeeters bracelet
8-bit t-shirt
Say no to scurvy sticker
Crappy ice scraper
8-pack permanent markers
24-pack paper straws
Galaxy screen protector
Celebrations table cloth

I'm so crappy I could cry

cait1386

quality posts: 4 Private Messages cait1386

- 2XL polo shirts
- sport ear buds (husband really needed a new pair for mowing)
- Pink doll shoes that my puppy really wanted to eat
- blue My Crap bag
- broken Crappy ice scrapper
- laptop battery of some sort
- Croquet ball?
- Tough princesses sticker
- Bubbleshield for a tablet
- Camera lens travel mug
- Flowerpot watering devices
- Safety booney hat
- Vacuum storage bags
- The Binge shirt (hidden by a puppy foot)

Between the earbuds for my husband and The Binge shirt for my brother in law, not really all that crappy of a box.

Puppy really wanted the doll shoes...

Narfcake

quality posts: 392 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

pute wrote:Crap along if you feel like a room without a roof
(Because I'm crappy)
Crap along if you feel like happiness is the truth
(Because I'm crappy)
Crap along if you know what happiness is to you
(Because I'm crappy)
Crap along if you feel like that's what you wanna do

Also, the shirt design has me stumped.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

fripszilon

quality posts: 11 Private Messages fripszilon
Narfcake wrote:

Also, the shirt design has me stumped.

Oh, you mean "Sole Survivor"?

x9

CStingray78

quality posts: 6 Private Messages CStingray78

Crap arrived earlier this week. Here's the haul:

3 x Bags o' Texas Air
1 x "MY CRAP" drawstring bag
1 x Container of Spic and Span Wet Wipes
1 x Hello Kitty Bluetooth ShutterBall
1 x Lacy Bra Size 34C (Ooooo La La) ;)
1 x Denver Broncos 3D Poster
1 x Woot Luggage Tag
1 x Retro Mini Handset for Mobile Phones
1 x 2017/18 Woot! Calendar
1 x Plastic bag of a whole bunch of little plastic bags
1 x Shirt.Woot Sticker
1 x "5" Pack of Tyvek envelopes (FOUR contained within!)
2 x iPhone 6s Plus Glass Screen Protectors
1 x Latte Light Night Light (With Custom Woot Artwork, see below)
1 x RROD XBOX 360, Power Supply, and AV Cable
1 x Crackdown XBOX 360 (Inside RROD XBOX 360)
1 x XBOX 360 Remote
1 x XBOX 360 Controller

In doing my research as to how valuable my items are, I found that my Latte Light is a one of a kind!

Featured as the product graphic on this sale:
https://www.woot.com/offers/latte-night-light

Thanks for the "disappointment", Woot!

x 6 +

tiger7610

quality posts: 23 Private Messages tiger7610

Wait does TT handwrite all the letters? Because with wine.woot closing at least I got some of TT's personal handwritten to remind me of all the shenanigans in the forums.

Narfcake

quality posts: 392 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

fripszilon wrote:Oh, you mean "Sole Survivor"?

Yep!

(Yes, even the resident shirt nerd can be stumped.)

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

ptooey

quality posts: 4 Private Messages ptooey

Mine came in today -

- 1 My Crap bag (will probably be claimed by one of the daughters)
- 1 "money belt" AKA fanny pack (will definitely be claimed by one of the daughters)
- 1 charcoal drinking water filters (yeah, I don't know)
- 1 screaming monkey (yesssssssss. will be added to the collection)
- 1 elephant baby toy (will be donated to a toy drive)
- 1 child's plain green t-shirt (will be donated or given to a co-worker's kiddo)
- 1 "MEH" sticker (yesssssssss. will be proudly displayed...somewhere)
- 1 microwave veggie steamer (will be used to steam veggies in the microwave)
- 1 thermometer (will probably, unfortunately, be used sometime this winter)
- 1 very nice dog leash/harness set (will be used to attempt to control the psycho wire fox terrier.)
- 1 there is no COCAINE IN HERE luggage tag (will likely not be used for its intended purpose, because experience has taught me that those TSA agents are not fun people)
- 0 letters
- 0 bags of fresh Texas air, which disappointed the aforementioned psycho dog, who goes BONKERS at the sight of a delivery box because she feels that she needs to destroy all of the popping stuffs. See pic for example -

Thanks, woot! It was a great time, as always, and not quite as disappointing as advertised.

bositrim

quality posts: 8 Private Messages bositrim
telymanbws wrote:

Not sure what that little piece is in the southeast corner.

That's some fine carpentry work right there! Maybe the carpenter knows about an impending annexation from Minnesota.

x9

peaceetc

CStingray78 wrote:1 x RROD XBOX 360, Power Supply, and AV Cable

I was going to say how cool it is you got an Xbox 360 but I suppose maybe not so much if it has the red ring of death issue. Bummer.

I GOT A FRICKING LETTER.

peaceetc

tiger7610 wrote:Wait does TT handwrite all the letters? Because with wine.woot closing at least I got some of TT's personal handwritten to remind me of all the shenanigans in the forums.

She does but your notes sound pretty cool.

I GOT A FRICKING LETTER.

cmangel518

quality posts: 7 Private Messages cmangel518
peaceetc wrote:Woot sent me an email.

I got my tracking email! Woohoo! No data showing, but it was really nice to hear from Wootbot!

x 27 x1
I've lost track of all of useless/useful items I've purchased since April 09, 2007.
Cyber Monday Crappeninging 11/27/2017 = I scored a letter in a Big ol' Cornucopia!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1031 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

DerekNitroRC wrote:I got a letter! Been with Woot since October 22, 2007 when I made my first purchase, a Microsoft Zune (brown)! This is my 29th Basket of Cranberries and somehow didn't even know there were letters. Here is the lovely Basket of Cranberries I got this time:

Oh yeah, per the card's instructions:

I'm thankful for more disappointment. I'll post what you send me!

Thank you!!!

I'm gonna skip the card pic with my crappy handwriting. LOL... CONGRATS on the card! Gonna be a busy day in the warehouse!!!!

Himoe wrote:trying to fix my signature

Fixed. You had an [ENTER] at the end of one line.

SColburn wrote:My B33ler #2 from 11/20 arrived on Tuesday. Contents!

... One gently-used gymnast bullseye game (Yes, it came in the Ziploc bag). Battery-powered candles, with non-battery-powered rocks. ...

That game came from my desk. They gave us smaller cubicles so I had to trim down my decor some.

cmangel518 wrote:Out of curiosity...how did you get notified of the shipment? Email from Woot or email from the carrier?

Sorry for the delay. You should get an email in a couple hours.

daveinwarshington wrote:Hang on as I lead you through the journey of:
CRAP:

This is a good one! It weighed in at an incredible 5.14 lb. & was carefully packed with only the highest quality CRAP!

You got quite a bit of stuff from my desk - Fact or Crap, the Office Cup, that tiger thing, the doggie hat, poo duckie. Sorry.

cait1386 wrote:...
Puppy really wanted the doll shoes...

Do they fit?

CStingray78 wrote:...
In doing my research as to how valuable my items are, I found that my Latte Light is a one of a kind!

It is indeed an original!

tiger7610 wrote:Wait does TT handwrite all the letters? Because with wine.woot closing at least I got some of TT's personal handwritten to remind me of all the shenanigans in the forums.

Everyone since I took over Big ol' Cornucopias. 378 to date. My poor hand.

ptooey wrote:...
- 0 bags of fresh Texas air, which disappointed the aforementioned psycho dog, who goes BONKERS at the sight of a delivery box because she feels that she needs to destroy all of the popping stuffs. See pic for example -

Thanks, woot! It was a great time, as always, and not quite as disappointing as advertised.

Must destroy!

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

fripszilon

quality posts: 11 Private Messages fripszilon

I know 'Kat at least was interested in the socks I got, so I've tried to find them.

The only place I was able to find them is at sockstobuy.com who has them for $9. I've never heard of this vendor, but if you really need these socks, it's a start.

x9

sjmonaco

quality posts: 16 Private Messages sjmonaco
ThunderThighs wrote:Oooops. Done. :\

I checked with Draco - he is indeed a most grateful fishy. Thanks, TT!

daveinwarshington

quality posts: 96 Private Messages daveinwarshington
ThunderThighs wrote:You got quite a bit of stuff from my desk - Fact or Crap, the Office Cup, that tiger thing, the doggie hat, poo duckie. Sorry.

WHAT? I got the Crap from TT's desk??
How cool is that! Woo Hooo!

jhewitt83

My letter crap has arrived and
I think it’s Italian?

Fra-gil-lay

Posting pics shortly.

blkxltng

quality posts: 5 Private Messages blkxltng
CStingray78 wrote:Crap arrived earlier this week. Here's the haul:

3 x Bags o' Texas Air
1 x "MY CRAP" drawstring bag
1 x Container of Spic and Span Wet Wipes
1 x Hello Kitty Bluetooth ShutterBall
1 x Lacy Bra Size 34C (Ooooo La La) ;)
1 x Denver Broncos 3D Poster
1 x Woot Luggage Tag
1 x Retro Mini Handset for Mobile Phones
1 x 2017/18 Woot! Calendar
1 x Plastic bag of a whole bunch of little plastic bags
1 x Shirt.Woot Sticker
1 x "5" Pack of Tyvek envelopes (FOUR contained within!)
2 x iPhone 6s Plus Glass Screen Protectors
1 x Latte Light Night Light (With Custom Woot Artwork, see below)
1 x RROD XBOX 360, Power Supply, and AV Cable
1 x Crackdown XBOX 360 (Inside RROD XBOX 360)
1 x XBOX 360 Remote
1 x XBOX 360 Controller

Xbox 360 is awesome! Congrats! 😁

blkxltng

quality posts: 5 Private Messages blkxltng
jhewitt83 wrote:My letter crap has arrived and
I think it’s Italian?

Fra-gil-lay

Posting pics shortly.

I'm excited for you :D

peaceetc

I think it’s Italian?

Fra-gil-lay

Posting pics shortly.

Yay, you got a bunch of broken toilets!

Seriously, hurry up with the pics.

I GOT A FRICKING LETTER.

jesse1470

quality posts: 5 Private Messages jesse1470
I think it’s Italian?

Fra-gil-lay

Posting pics shortly.

I keep refreshing at the rate I was over black Friday just in anticipation to see what you get!!!! Congrats by the way!

X6

jessmom

quality posts: 14 Private Messages jessmom

I received the B33ler's office #3 on Monday, and am finally able to post the contents.

1 Woot Bag - purple
1 Woot Monkey - blue cape
1 Woot luggage tag -bees
1 Ctrl+z eraser sticker
1 umbrella cap
1 pre/post workout shaker bottle
1 set of microfiber cloths
1 LED dog collar
1 dog food bowl
1 swim diaper
1 set of stickr pockets
1 Blaster set with safety bullets - from the box - "Although the bullets are made of water, but was hit without getting wet. it is safe bullets!"

I'm afraid I also need to post the contents of B33ler's Office #1 which I got a few weeks ago.

1 Empty Air Pillow
1 Woot bag - green
1 Woot ice scraper
1 Ctrl+B sticker
1 Magic Tap automatic dispenser
1 Smart Plug set, potentially useless (company may be out of business)
1 Stretchcord
1 Pencil box
1 Strutz arch support
1 Book - Popular Buddhism in Japan
1 Amana 11 piece Kitchen Utensil & Gadget Set in a lovely shade of lime green

I'm pretty happy with everything I received.

jhewitt83

Alright, as promised, here are the pics.

The big box which was conveniently left on the front porch for everyone to see and possibly stolen, but not to fear, Woot included an armed security team!

Packed full

The loot!
I’ll do my best to describe all of the amazingly less crappy contents.
-knife sharpener(was actually looking to buy one)
-wired selfie stick
-Wootopoly game(gotta play this with friends)
-an America eagle on a motorcycle holographic picture(going in my office, very cool)
-pink swimming goggles
-doggie toy
-tinsel garland
-nail clipper (it’s new and in the box)
-flower pot tea infuser
-gas strut/lift spring (Not sure what it goes to, but someone at Woot better be careful with their lift gate)
-nice black handbag (my wife may like this)
-collapsible trunk organizer
-Samsung note3 case
-sink drainage rack
-infuser water bottle
-Minnie Mouse toy set(no kids, but one is on the way so if it’s a girl, she’s set)
-2 packs of Konjac sponges (?)
-2 packs of dividers
- some sort of cushy pillow thingy, maybe a dog bed?(fellow wooters, help me out)
Unfortunately, I don’t own a dog or cat.

Last but not least, Woot’s top gun security! They were caught sleeping on the clock

Thanks Woot! I really enjoyed this!

jhewitt83

jesse1470 wrote:I keep refreshing at the rate I was over black Friday just in anticipation to see what you get!!!! Congrats by the way!

Lol, thanks! You may need a new f5 key.

ajnast

quality posts: 5 Private Messages ajnast
jhewitt83 wrote:Lol, thanks! You may need a new f5 key.

To that point - I know in this thread I saw a Woot! F5 sticker, but I have to wonder if Woot! has considered making some F5 key caps - to replace the regular F5. Perhaps use the exclamation logo or a Basket of Cranberries on a green key? Probably not an original idea, but I don't usually spend a lot of time in the forums.

x4