Back to Amazon.com

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1039 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Magalib wrote:I have left 5 messages over the last 3 weeks to a certain Emily to have a FedEx return shipping label re-printed and haven't heard back from anyone. I also contacted customer service by email over a week ago and apart from the usual "We truly value your feedback, as it helps us continue to improve our website and app and provide better service to our customers. I'll be sure to pass your message on to the appropriate people in our company", NOTHING!!! And of course, I can't find a phone number for customer service... I'm stuck with a $300+ HP refurbished desktop that won't work and a brand new Microsoft Office licence that they won't refund. All I'm asking is to get my money back and close this issue once and for all. PLEASE, help me!

Hi there. Sorry for the problems. Be sure to check spam/junk folders for the return labels. They end up there quite a bit.

I'll send a note to CS asking them to look for your emails.

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

math5114

quality posts: 0 Private Messages math5114

I don't understand. When I contacted support about the shipping information on my product I received quick responses.

But now that my product arrived defective I'm not getting a response at all. I have check my spam and everything. I know it's not 24 hours but most of the responses were in less than 12 hours.

Being my product is defective I'm starting to stress out with the response wait time. WOOT needs a customer service phone number to allow for quicker service needs. Also I'm disappointed to find out from Vizio that they do not provide a refurbished warranty if it was purchased through WOOT since WOOT is not a licensed refurbished seller for Vizio. Only licensed to sell new Vizio.

I would really appreciate someone contacting me and resolving my issue quickly.

smithsconsumerproducts

quality posts: 4 Private Messages smithsconsumerproducts

RIP OFF. I ordered a 2 pack of USB Lightning cables for $23 plus shipping. WOOT shipped me only one cable. Contacted support and they offered me a $5 credit. You shorted me half of the order and don't offer to credit half of the purchase price. I call that a rip off. They did offer for me to be able to return it for full credit but no consideration for my troubles. Terrible service WOOT.

manhandsha

quality posts: 62 Private Messages manhandsha
smithsconsumerproducts wrote:RIP OFF. I ordered a 2 pack of USB Lightning cables for $23 plus shipping. WOOT shipped me only one cable. Contacted support and they offered me a $5 credit. You shorted me half of the order and don't offer to credit half of the purchase price. I call that a rip off. They did offer for me to be able to return it for full credit but no consideration for my troubles. Terrible service WOOT.

Jeez, I'm so sorry. I've added you to my report for CS tonight.

gabmoises

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gabmoises

Hi, I ordered a Fitbit Charge HR, it does not work at all. I need to return it. I have tried by email, but I just got a reply saying I should call 844-477-9429 which I have tried for 50+ times, no kidding, very frustrating. Need a different approach for sorting out this return. Order 56511552. Need Help. Order date August 26,2016.

TaylorSwiftsHaircut

quality posts: 33 Private Messages TaylorSwiftsHaircut
gabmoises wrote:Hi, I ordered a Fitbit Charge HR, it does not work at all. I need to return it. I have tried by email, but I just got a reply saying I should call 844-477-9429 which I have tried for 50+ times, no kidding, very frustrating. Need a different approach for sorting out this return. Order 56511552. Need Help. Order date August 26,2016.

I'm really sorry that you are having trouble contacting FitBit about your product. I will reach out to my connections at Customer Service and see if there is any more information I can give you to help.

luckywinebarger

quality posts: 0 Private Messages luckywinebarger

I bought the dishwasher when installed. I turn on the dishwasher and the waterpump leak water badly. Try to contact woot 3 times in the last 3 days but no luck. I am so frustrating now that I do not know what to do. how do we contact a customer service?

manhandsha

quality posts: 62 Private Messages manhandsha
luckywinebarger wrote:I bought the dishwasher when installed. I turn on the dishwasher and the waterpump leak water badly. Try to contact woot 3 times in the last 3 days but no luck. I am so frustrating now that I do not know what to do. how do we contact a customer service?

You can send your order info and issue to support@woot.com for CS assistance.

Arun2016

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Arun2016

I received Xbox one yesterday and found that controller doesn't work at all. What should I do now. My kid was all excited to get it started but it was big bummer.

ThunderThighs

Staff

Arun2016 wrote:I received Xbox one yesterday and found that controller doesn't work at all. What should I do now. My kid was all excited to get it started but it was big bummer.

I'm very sorry for the problem. Please use the Customer Service form for assistance.

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

takeimy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages takeimy

I got a laptop and when I use it, it have snow in the screen. I need a contact to address this issue. This is the 2nd time I have wrote but have not been contacted yet. Please contact me as soon as possible.

ThunderThighs

Staff

takeimy wrote:I got a laptop and when I use it, it have snow in the screen. I need a contact to address this issue. This is the 2nd time I have wrote but have not been contacted yet. Please contact me as soon as possible.

Hi there. I looked at your orders and your computer has a 1-year warranty with HP. Have you contacted them for assistance?

You can also work with our CS but we will likely not be able to offer you a replacement.

Please use the Woot Customer Service form for assistance.

mapleleaf24

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mapleleaf24

A phone number would be great I sent one message a week and a half ago, about a tv breaking and figuring out the warranty and who was in charge of the warranty the manufacturer or woot? With no response by my own fault I end up embarrassing my self with Visio and still no response from woot. It's almost as if there are trying to wait out the 90 warranty until it's too late, it'd just be nice to have a number to call with the frequent defect of refurbished products

TaylorSwiftsHaircut

mapleleaf24 wrote:A phone number would be great I sent one message a week and a half ago, about a tv breaking and figuring out the warranty and who was in charge of the warranty the manufacturer or woot? With no response by my own fault I end up embarrassing my self with Visio and still no response from woot. It's almost as if there are trying to wait out the 90 warranty until it's too late, it'd just be nice to have a number to call with the frequent defect of refurbished products

Did you check your Spam folders? Sometimes Customer Service messages get stuck there...

Either way, I'm bringing your issue to the attention of my contacts at CS, so we should have an answer for you soon.

UPDATE: You were offered a resolution from our CS. They are waiting to hear back from you.

teamman

quality posts: 3 Private Messages teamman

Maybe someone can help me here...

I've been talking to what seems like 15 different people from CS on getting an order fixed. I was sent two of the same item, and not sent another item I had ordered. We are talking about some Peter Mayhew Signatures. Weeks ago.

So back and fourth I go with CS and at one point is was "do you want a refund?" to which I said no, I want the item I ordered. According to the woot site, I had purchased the only one so I figured I sent the duplicate back and they send me the one I paid for. I got the response "we sold out of that" yes I know, to me.... Then it was "the supplier didn't have any" so why was it on woot in the first place? And why is it available and in stock on the suppliers website? And why send me 2 of the same thing? Did you think I wasn't going to notice or care or something?

So then we came to an agreement, I send the duplicate back, and when they get it they would get with the supplier and send a replacement. The last time I heard from someone with actual info, they said they would be sending the tracking number for the replacement very soon. That was 4 emails ago! I have been ignored 3 times since then.

This is supposed to be a Christmas present, so can I please get a quick bit of help on this. I am still waiting on a tracking number, haven't yet received a replacement, and I have a framing guy still waiting. Thanks

TaylorSwiftsHaircut

teamman wrote:Maybe someone can help me here...

I've been talking to what seems like 15 different people from CS on getting an order fixed. I was sent two of the same item, and not sent another item I had ordered. We are talking about some Peter Mayhew Signatures. Weeks ago.

So back and fourth I go with CS and at one point is was "do you want a refund?" to which I said no, I want the item I ordered. According to the woot site, I had purchased the only one so I figured I sent the duplicate back and they send me the one I paid for. I got the response "we sold out of that" yes I know, to me.... Then it was "the supplier didn't have any" so why was it on woot in the first place? And why is it available and in stock on the suppliers website? And why send me 2 of the same thing? Did you think I wasn't going to notice or care or something?

So then we came to an agreement, I send the duplicate back, and when they get it they would get with the supplier and send a replacement. The last time I heard from someone with actual info, they said they would be sending the tracking number for the replacement very soon. That was 4 emails ago! I have been ignored 3 times since then.

This is supposed to be a Christmas present, so can I please get a quick bit of help on this. I am still waiting on a tracking number, haven't yet received a replacement, and I have a framing guy still waiting. Thanks

I actually saw an email thread this morning about your situation. Lots of people are still trying to figure out what on earth went wrong in your order fulfillment.

But all that aside, I've sent you a private message with your new tracking info. Yay!

teamman

quality posts: 3 Private Messages teamman
TaylorSwiftsHaircut wrote:I actually saw an email thread this morning about your situation. Lots of people are still trying to figure out what on earth went wrong in your order fulfillment.

But all that aside, I've sent you a private message with your new tracking info. Yay!

That was for a different order that I did get, some Christmas joggers. I have PM'd you back.

abugna

quality posts: 0 Private Messages abugna

Maybe someone can help. I ordered the OOMAs + Linx systems that were on sale last week. Order received only had the OOMAs (Order is fulfilled by AMazon, btw), no Linx. Contacted customer support, got label sent 1st order back. Got replacements today...Exactly same items as i received the first time. Linx are not included in the replacement package received.
Contacted customer support, which again, offered me a replacement, I requested only the Linx, but they said that they can't ship parts (which shows the CSR has no idea what the product is and just found a semi-matching template and hit reply...but that's not here nor there) and offered a new return label...so here we go, 3rd try to get what I got. I am afraid that I'm going to get exactly the same, since even the (amazon fulfilled) packing list just says "ooma telo" and the UPC that corresponds to the item shipped. No mention of the Linx unit.

TaylorSwiftsHaircut

abugna wrote:Maybe someone can help. I ordered the OOMAs + Linx systems that were on sale last week. Order received only had the OOMAs (Order is fulfilled by AMazon, btw), no Linx. Contacted customer support, got label sent 1st order back. Got replacements today...Exactly same items as i received the first time. Linx are not included in the replacement package received.
Contacted customer support, which again, offered me a replacement, I requested only the Linx, but they said that they can't ship parts (which shows the CSR has no idea what the product is and just found a semi-matching template and hit reply...but that's not here nor there) and offered a new return label...so here we go, 3rd try to get what I got. I am afraid that I'm going to get exactly the same, since even the (amazon fulfilled) packing list just says "ooma telo" and the UPC that corresponds to the item shipped. No mention of the Linx unit.

I'm sorry for the confusion. This is a large issue that just finally got internally resolved today.

You, and everyone else who ordered an Ooma will be getting an email soon about how we plan to solve this problem. I'm not allowed to say much more than that but believe me- help is on the way!!

abugna

quality posts: 0 Private Messages abugna
TaylorSwiftsHaircut wrote:I'm sorry for the confusion. This is a large issue that just finally got internally resolved today.

You, and everyone else who ordered an Ooma will be getting an email soon about how we plan to solve this problem. I'm not allowed to say much more than that but believe me- help is on the way!!

Thanks for the update!
I'm going to wait on that email to see what's the solution. Price was really good so I don't really want to return the item.

brookeleone

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brookeleone

I am interested in the Bed Set "Delia Anchor Striped 8-Piece Oversized Comforter Set." And its sold out on the website and that's fine but where can I find this? I've spent so much time looking on the internet for exactly this kind of bed set and I can't find it. Can someone please help me?

w00fy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages w00fy

Does anyone at Woot even care anymore? Woot screws up and ships the wrong item then leaves the customer to make things right. Lots of time wasted, run around, inconsistent messages, and basically a "F U." I now have to waste my time to repackage everything and drop the package off at the UPS store. Then I need to wait for a refund. Seriously?

ThunderThighs

Staff

w00fy wrote:Does anyone at Woot even care anymore? Woot screws up and ships the wrong item then leaves the customer to make things right. Lots of time wasted, run around, inconsistent messages, and basically a "F U." I now have to waste my time to repackage everything and drop the package off at the UPS store. Then I need to wait for a refund. Seriously?

I'm sorry for the problem. Given the price of the item, we need it back to issue a refund.

w00fy

ThunderThighs wrote:I'm sorry for the problem. Given the price of the item, we need it back to issue a refund.

Let me paste a portion of the email I never got a response on:

"Seriously, I'm no rocket surgeon but even I can figure stuff out how to diffuse a situation where everyone is satisfied with the result. What the heck happened to the days when Woot kicked ass? All you suddenly grew up and lost your cool. C'mon people.. THINK!!! it's not hard. Think outside the box. We all screw up and you admitted to it. Do what Classic Woot would do. Make the customer, specifically me, laugh. Say something like the lazy warehouse manager's worthless son was given an internship to get him out of the basement where I was unlucky enough to have him handle the item description. Compensate me the Woot way. I don't want cash, diamonds, a new Ferrari, or Kate Upton (okay, maybe Kate Upton). Just a simple here is something for your troubles to fix our mistake. Send a Bandoleer of Carrots, a screaming monkey, or one of the 999,999 Leakfrog that are probably rotting away in some warehouse outside of Plano. Hell, use it as an excuse to empty out all the rancid Arby's Horsey Sauce packets from the breakroom by shoving it into a box and sending it via FedEx SmartPost. When I receive it 9 months later, I would laugh my ass off and tell everyone how Woot got their cool back. Searching online, I see my experience is not unique. Seriously, design a shirt that says, "Woot screwed up my order of unsellable closeout junk and all I got was this lousy t-shirt." Heck, it might even start a whole new business model. Beside the Bandoleer of Carrots, have a "Fudge My Order" sale. Advertise a coffee maker and get some random junk of equal or better value like a microwave. See was that so hard?"

It's fair that I do not get a refund on a item before Woot receives it back at the warehouse. Hell, you don't know if I am going to ship back a box of gravel or an angry badger. I'm not asking for that.

So what has happened so far:
- Woot screws up and ships the wrong item.
- Woot realizes the item description was wrong
- It is an item that does not fit my needs so I cannot use it even at a dicounted price
- Woot is not able to offer a comparable replacement
- I need to repackage and ship back the item with a Woot provided shipping label
- Refund will be issued in 3 - 5 days after the item is received by Woot.

So I basically wasted a week waiting from the wrong item due to a Woot mistake. Now I must take the time to repackage and drop of the item then wait for a refund. Meanshile, I carry the financial cost of the Woot item and a replacement item I had to order from another vendor. All I get from Woot is a canned "better luck next time" email.

When something similar happened at your parent company Amazon, customer service made things right. Not only did they ship out a replacement that arrived early the next morning but I was given credit toward a future purchase. A single customer service manager handled everything rather than have me bounce around to a bunch of people. A courier was sent to my house at a time chosen by me to pick up the incorrectly shipped item. As a result, I shop as much as I can at Amazon because I know I can rely on them. Woot... not so much anymore.

Alright done venting.

auniewski

quality posts: 0 Private Messages auniewski

So how long does it take to get a response from your vendor for returns? I have had either no response or the same Woot response "Hello, Thank you for letting us know that you haven't received any response from the vendor.
We have passed on this information to our associate who will be scheduling a pick up and taking care of everything for you. You should be hearing back from them very soon.
Your patience and understanding is highly appreciated. We look forward to see you soon. Best regards,"
This has been near 2 weeks. What does it take to return an item to you that isnt functioning correctly?

TaylorSwiftsHaircut

auniewski wrote:So how long does it take to get a response from your vendor for returns? I have had either no response or the same Woot response "Hello, Thank you for letting us know that you haven't received any response from the vendor.
We have passed on this information to our associate who will be scheduling a pick up and taking care of everything for you. You should be hearing back from them very soon.
Your patience and understanding is highly appreciated. We look forward to see you soon. Best regards,"
This has been near 2 weeks. What does it take to return an item to you that isnt functioning correctly?

Have you checked your email's spam folder? Sometimes our customer service emails get tangled up there.

If you check your spam folder and you still don't have any reply from our customer service, please send me a private message and I'll help you out.

w00fy

w00fy wrote:Let me paste a portion of the email I never got a response on:
"Seriously, I'm no rocket surgeon but even I can figure stuff out how to diffuse a situation where everyone is satisfied with the result. What the heck happened to the days when Woot kicked ass? All you suddenly grew up and lost your cool. C'mon people.. THINK!!! it's not hard. Think outside the box. We all screw up and you admitted to it. Do what Classic Woot would do. Make the customer, specifically me, laugh. Say something like the lazy warehouse manager's worthless son was given an internship to get him out of the basement where I was unlucky enough to have him handle the item description. Compensate me the Woot way. I don't want cash, diamonds, a new Ferrari, or Kate Upton (okay, maybe Kate Upton). Just a simple here is something for your troubles to fix our mistake. Send a Bandoleer of Carrots, a screaming monkey, or one of the 999,999 Leakfrog that are probably rotting away in some warehouse outside of Plano. Hell, use it as an excuse to empty out all the rancid Arby's Horsey Sauce packets from the breakroom by shoving it into a box and sending it via FedEx SmartPost. When I receive it 9 months later, I would laugh my ass off and tell everyone how Woot got their cool back. Searching online, I see my experience is not unique. Seriously, design a shirt that says, "Woot screwed up my order of unsellable closeout junk and all I got was this lousy t-shirt." Heck, it might even start a whole new business model. Beside the Bandoleer of Carrots, have a "Fudge My Order" sale. Advertise a coffee maker and get some random junk of equal or better value like a microwave. See was that so hard?"

It's fair that I do not get a refund on a item before Woot receives it back at the warehouse. Hell, you don't know if I am going to ship back a box of gravel or an angry badger. I'm not asking for that.

So what has happened so far:
- Woot screws up and ships the wrong item.
- Woot realizes the item description was wrong
- It is an item that does not fit my needs so I cannot use it even at a dicounted price
- Woot is not able to offer a comparable replacement
- I need to repackage and ship back the item with a Woot provided shipping label
- Refund will be issued in 3 - 5 days after the item is received by Woot.

So I basically wasted a week waiting from the wrong item due to a Woot mistake. Now I must take the time to repackage and drop of the item then wait for a refund. Meanshile, I carry the financial cost of the Woot item and a replacement item I had to order from another vendor. All I get from Woot is a canned "better luck next time" email.

When something similar happened at your parent company Amazon, customer service made things right. Not only did they ship out a replacement that arrived early the next morning but I was given credit toward a future purchase. A single customer service manager handled everything rather than have me bounce around to a bunch of people. A courier was sent to my house at a time chosen by me to pick up the incorrectly shipped item. As a result, I shop as much as I can at Amazon because I know I can rely on them. Woot... not so much anymore.

Alright done venting.

Been back and forth with customer service and the people there need a lesson in reading comprehension. I know it saves a few bucks to go with an outsourced vendor in Old Southwest Northeast New Upyerbuttistan but at least hand them a Dr. Seuss book and give them a quiz to test basic English skills. Only needs to be one question. Is the Cat in the Hat mad or sad or glad or buddies with a lad named Chad who had a bag of shag carpet tags?

Been trying to get a darn shipping label and no one seems to be be able to understand the concept.

ThunderThighs

Staff

w00fy wrote:Been back and forth with customer service and the people there need a lesson in reading comprehension. I know it saves a few bucks to go with an outsourced vendor in Old Southwest Northeast New Upyerbuttistan but at least hand them a Dr. Seuss book and give them a quiz to test basic English skills. Only needs to be one question. Is the Cat in the Hat mad or sad or glad or buddies with a lad named Chad who had a bag of shag carpet tags?

Been trying to get a darn shipping label and no one seems to be be able to understand the concept.

Apologies again. Let me check in with CS.

Update: CS has resent the return label.

aishalhughes

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aishalhughes

I have only had my LG headset for 2 or 3 months and when i am talking on them the person i am talking to can't hear me. I can i get a new set. I have my receipt

ThunderThighs

Staff

aishalhughes wrote:I have only had my LG headset for 2 or 3 months and when i am talking on them the person i am talking to can't hear me. I can i get a new set. I have my receipt

Sorry about the problem. Just looked at your order. It has a 90-day Woot warranty and you're within the 90-day period.

Please use the Woot Customer Service form for assistance.

gfair

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gfair

My soundbar did not come with the brackets, as was advertised. I got two small screws and a bracket template, but no bracket. Emailed woot, waiting for response, but have install of tv and soundbar scheduled for Monday. Any chance I'll receive missing pieces by then?

ThunderThighs

Staff

gfair wrote:My soundbar did not come with the brackets, as was advertised. I got two small screws and a bracket template, but no bracket. Emailed woot, waiting for response, but have install of tv and soundbar scheduled for Monday. Any chance I'll receive missing pieces by then?

I'm not sure but Monday is pretty quick. CS would need to contact the vendor to get the part.

They should answer you pretty darn quick though.

Robertgrudd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Robertgrudd

I had purchased a home theater receiver that was defective almost from day one. I decided to live with it because it still did what I wanted it to do. Finally, it gave up the ghost. I contacted Woot and they sent me a label to send the receiver back. They said they would send me my money back. Well, guess what, they still haven't. When I emailed them, they just sent back a canned response. I was surprised when they offered to send me a refund. But now it just hurts. That sense of being lied to. That passive aggressive tactic of constantly being put off. It just feels evil.

Condibay

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Condibay

Purchased a galaxy s6 a month ago which came on time but the microphone is bad. I have tried multiple times to get results (a replacement) and only have received automated messages. Finally I have no choice but to dispute the charge and now woot wants to send me a return code yet...I see another galaxy s6 for sale today. I am surprised woot has not rectified the situation. I would still rather a replacement than go through the process of dispute. Woot, can you help?

wajeremy

quality posts: 6 Private Messages wajeremy

Staff

Robertgrudd wrote:I had purchased a home theater receiver that was defective almost from day one. I decided to live with it because it still did what I wanted it to do. Finally, it gave up the ghost. I contacted Woot and they sent me a label to send the receiver back. They said they would send me my money back. Well, guess what, they still haven't. When I emailed them, they just sent back a canned response. I was surprised when they offered to send me a refund. But now it just hurts. That sense of being lied to. That passive aggressive tactic of constantly being put off. It just feels evil.

How long ago did you send it back, and did you check the tracking number to see if it has been delivered back to our warehouse? The RMA team will process refunds when they get the product back at our warehouse and then the banking process can take a few days to get the funds back at you. Let us know if the product was received and you didn't get a refund yet and we can check in on it.

Head Magister of the Woot!Loops Cereal Bar

wajeremy

quality posts: 6 Private Messages wajeremy

Staff

Condibay wrote:Purchased a galaxy s6 a month ago which came on time but the microphone is bad. I have tried multiple times to get results (a replacement) and only have received automated messages. Finally I have no choice but to dispute the charge and now woot wants to send me a return code yet...I see another galaxy s6 for sale today. I am surprised woot has not rectified the situation. I would still rather a replacement than go through the process of dispute. Woot, can you help?

What response are you getting (they may not be automated but our CS, like most companies, do use some default "blurb" scripts from time to time to quickly deal with common issues as it's amazing how many issues are not exceptional!)?

The problem with replacements is sometimes we source from different suppliers and they aren't direct "swaps". It's a little confusing, I know. But it's often only possible for us to just straight up refund a product.

Head Magister of the Woot!Loops Cereal Bar

ThunderThighs

Staff

Robertgrudd & Condibay: Hi there. Sorry for the problems. I've sent a message to CS asking them to research your issues.

PS: You should both have an email from CS now.

jwballard79

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jwballard79

I live in Georgia and placed and order on Aug 11,2017. my package was on course to get delivered and then somehow got delivered to California. i extremely pissed off. i really needed what i ordered. unless this is fixed i will Never... i repeat NEVER use woot again. and i will make sure everyone i know, and that's a lot of people who like electronic gadgets, to not buy from Woot. at this point i wish i had just ordered from Amazon. which i probably will from now on unless WOOT can fix this. either by refund for my entire purchase including shipping, or replacing what i ordered....
VERY UNHAPPY SOON TO BE EX-CUSTOMER!

olcubmaster

quality posts: 33 Private Messages olcubmaster
jwballard79 wrote:I live in Georgia and placed and order on Aug 11,2017. my package was on course to get delivered and then somehow got delivered to California. i extremely pissed off. i really needed what i ordered. unless this is fixed i will Never... i repeat NEVER use woot again. and i will make sure everyone i know, and that's a lot of people who like electronic gadgets, to not buy from Woot. at this point i wish i had just ordered from Amazon. which i probably will from now on unless WOOT can fix this. either by refund for my entire purchase including shipping, or replacing what i ordered....
VERY UNHAPPY SOON TO BE EX-CUSTOMER!

Not a Woot! employee and not to be "that guy", but did you try using the Woot Customer Service form for assistance?

Sugar 'em up and send 'em home

jwballard79

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jwballard79
olcubmaster wrote:Not a Woot! employee and not to be "that guy", but did you try using the Woot Customer Service form for assistance?

HA! thanks, but yes i have gone that route. i've contacted USPS. but the package has been left with an individual in California. I don't really talk to anyone in California. So i'm just perplexed as to how this can happen. i've had several successful deliveries from Woot. But the item i ordered i really needed for a project. So this put me in a tough spot. thanks