Back to Amazon.com

peaceetc

quality posts: 71 Private Messages peaceetc
jhewitt83 wrote:Thanks Woot! I really enjoyed this!

Great stuff! I love the little Army guys... reminds me of when I was a kid.

I GOT A FRICKING LETTER (November, 2017).

DerekNitroRC

quality posts: 2 Private Messages DerekNitroRC
ThunderThighs wrote:I'm gonna skip the card pic with my crappy handwriting. LOL... CONGRATS on the card! Gonna be a busy day in the warehouse!!!!

If your handwriting is considered crappy, then I have the worst handwriting in the world! I think your handwriting is great and I've already made your card a permanent addition to my office desk. Covered up a name plate I earned from work, totally worth it! I'm seriously considering framing it though. Is there a way to get another Factory Reconditioned letter card? I don't want to cut this one in half to display the front and your writing. Maybe I could go to a FedEx office and make a copy of the front.

Busy day in the warehouse? That sounds both exciting and scary, haha. I keep looking at my phone waiting to see the shipping confirmation e-mail, definitely going to have to do a unboxing video for this one!

dhsiao

quality posts: 5 Private Messages dhsiao

Yay!
Beeeeeeeeler's Office #3

So here is the picture of the Basket of Cranberries I received.

• case for fire HD7
  • A toy horse
  • a sonic pest repellent (great engrish instructions)
  • bbq arpon
  • door stop
  • snow man mug
  • phone case x2 one for dash 5.5 and the other for samsung nexus
  • ceramic coffee mug with lid
  • 10" netbook sleave
  • dog collar
  • massage tool knobble ii
  • bamboo charcoal air purifying bags
  • full of bees luggage tag
  • plastic humming bird feeder
  • minion sticker
  • WootBag
  • Woot monkey in blue
  • door stop

x7

defiantone

quality posts: 7 Private Messages defiantone
daveinwarshington wrote:

Then, ANOTHER POSTER!!! This is the grooviest and far-outiest poster on the planet EARTH. TRIPPY DOG POSTER!! Can you dig it?

actually a pretty famous type thing.
https://www.icanvas.com/dean-russo-prints-on-canvas.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI8-iYvpL51wIVBgVpCh0ArgQTEAAYASAAEgKCePD_BwE

this one's called "Now?"

Craps Bagged: 7x

spunkyspud

quality posts: 4 Private Messages spunkyspud

Well I might be a little scared after seeing a shippment weight of 373 pound!?!?! On my letter crap!

lucy987

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lucy987

It's getting late and I can't seem to get the picture of all this follow-up crap posted. Such a good picture too. Tons of crap all over my living room.
I love you Woot but I've got things to do and I'm evidently not smart enough to get this done

WOOT! WOOT! WOOT!

ciilver

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ciilver

I got my Basket of Cranberries! I love love love all 11 items!

Thank you woot!

peaceetc

spunkyspud wrote:Well I might be a little scared after seeing a shippment weight of 373 pound!?!?! On my letter crap!

Holy fudge pops! What's the shipping method on that? Is it FedEx Ground or maybe freight?

I would suggest clearing some space, like maybe an entire room or garage.

defiantone

quality posts: 7 Private Messages defiantone

your package has been delayed…

Craps Bagged: 7x

cav0599

quality posts: 6 Private Messages cav0599
spunkyspud wrote:Well I might be a little scared after seeing a shippment weight of 373 pound!?!?! On my letter crap!

FedEx freight? You’ve got a pallet on the way!!!! So exciting

X8

spunkyspud

quality posts: 4 Private Messages spunkyspud
peaceetc wrote:Holy fudge pops! What's the shipping method on that? Is it FedEx Ground or maybe freight?

I would suggest clearing some space, like maybe an entire room or garage.

Looks like Fedex Freight.

peaceetc

spunkyspud wrote:Looks like Fedex Freight.

Yup, you're getting a pallet of stuff, like cav said above. Very cool!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1036 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

lucy987 wrote:It's getting late and I can't seem to get the picture of all this follow-up crap posted. Such a good picture too. Tons of crap all over my living room.
I love you Woot but I've got things to do and I'm evidently not smart enough to get this done

WOOT! WOOT! WOOT!

If you can get the pic on your computer, upload them to imgur.com. There’s more information in the first post of this thread.

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

ThunderThighs

Staff

ciilver wrote:I got my Basket of Cranberries! I love love love all 11 items!

Thank you woot!

Tell us what you got! Even better, a picture!

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

peaceetc

I realized yesterday that my letter stuff from this go round and my Crapvent crap will likely get here on the same day (Tuesday). It's a holiday crap miracle.

Jrowla14

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Jrowla14

Because I’m too lazy to scroll back pages to reply to the post I need to....

Kat that wanted the pattern coloring books- I actually opened them up the night we had our 6 Big ol' Cornucopia party at Applebee’s, but I have two left!
If you message me, I’ll tell you the two and you can pick one and I’ll mail it out to you.

Also, congrats to everyone who has gotten a letter!

Side note: if TT wants to give me a quality post for my B33lers office #1 Crap, that would be appreciated :p it’s in the other thread.

aricmorgan

quality posts: 2 Private Messages aricmorgan

So I got my letter crap in as well. Took a bit to get everything together but here it is. It's difficult to be disappointed after this. Thanks Woot!!

• Season appropriate tinsel
  • Umbrella stand(cob webs included at no additional charge!)
  • A flag to go with the umbrella stand
  • iPad case
  • Little green soldiers
  • Display case
  • 3 Triangle shaped hangers
  • Bamboo tray
  • Sony radio
  • Food chopper
  • Gorilla with a special tatoo
  • 2 Storage boxes
  • Set of Lock and Lock boxes
  • Bag of bags
  • RC truck
  • 2 Fanny packs(aka bum bags)
  • 3 Whisks
  • Chip bowl with salsa dish(wife approved)
  • Polaris backpack
  • Package of Band-Aids(unwrapped band-aids for speed in case of emergency)
  • Memory foam pillow
  • Water filters
  • Garden hose and wall protector
  • Hollographic skeleton picture

LeonRF

quality posts: 2 Private Messages LeonRF

Waiting for my Woot Letter tracking info is nerve racking. I have no idea what to expect. All my coworkers are pulling for me and my wife is nervously enthusiastic.

ThunderThighs

Staff

LeonRF wrote:Waiting for my Woot Letter tracking info is nerve racking. I have no idea what to expect. All my coworkers are pulling for me and my wife is nervously enthusiastic.

Kristen, my pal in the warehouse, is taking a couple days off. It will likely be Monday before you hear back. Sorry.

tiger7610

quality posts: 23 Private Messages tiger7610

I'm also waiting with baited breath. I know there were those nintendo switches. Hey TT can I get one of those, plus some of twisted oak mystery wines since I had no money to buy those? But nintendo switch is priority and preferably 2. Also your letter will be saved through all of my moves from now on!

ryancdn

quality posts: 5 Private Messages ryancdn

Ugh, got the bag but I have been out of town, I will be posting and helping my wife with hers (since I am the techy one) but pardon the delay, due to an unexpected west coast trip.

~ryancdn~

daveinwarshington

quality posts: 97 Private Messages daveinwarshington
defiantone wrote:actually a pretty famous type thing.
https://www.icanvas.com/dean-russo-prints-on-canvas.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI8-iYvpL51wIVBgVpCh0ArgQTEAAYASAAEgKCePD_BwE

this one's called "Now?"

That means that my Crap-Trippy dog is Famous!!
So cool! Thanks

jesse1470

quality posts: 6 Private Messages jesse1470
jhewitt83 wrote:Lol, thanks! You may need a new f5 key.

I think I might be able to finish out the year... well unless another Woot off takes place haha.

ajnast wrote:To that point - I know in this thread I saw a Woot! F5 sticker, but I have to wonder if Woot! has considered making some F5 key caps - to replace the regular F5. Perhaps use the exclamation logo or a Basket of Cranberries on a green key? Probably not an original idea, but I don't usually spend a lot of time in the forums.

I have seen the sticker but not a bad idea.

Need to get one and use it haha. Hey TT, you guys should make one but Woot Edition, so like a monkey... Idk haha

X8

txsrooster

quality posts: 6 Private Messages txsrooster

welp my Basket of Cranberries did not fail to disappoint.
1 high quality cardboard box
1 woot monkey
1 woot "My Crap" string backpack
1 wet pet mat
1 beanie hat
1 knife sharpener
1 merry melon slicer
1 neoprene net book sleeve
1 angry wife. Well she didn't come in the box but it was a result.

Basket of Chocolate x 3

SylvreKat

quality posts: 40 Private Messages SylvreKat
JesterPester wrote:I posted them for sale locally and some guy bought them quickly. I didn’t ask why he wanted knee high woman’s boots but I made a quick $20 and didn’t get killed meeting him in a parking lot to exchange.

Avoidance of death is always a bonus in those kinds of exchanges!

>'Kat

+1 +1+1+4 +3 +1 +1

SylvreKat

Narfcake wrote:

Also, the shirt design has me stumped.

Narfcake wrote:Yep!

(Yes, even the resident shirt nerd can be stumped.)

What is there to believe in, if Narf's complete shirt knowledge has failed? I now flounder in a sea of dark disillusionment.

>'Kat

+1 +1+1+4 +3 +1 +1

SylvreKat

ptooey wrote:...
- 0 bags of fresh Texas air, which disappointed the aforementioned psycho dog, who goes BONKERS at the sight of a delivery box because she feels that she needs to destroy all of the popping stuffs. See pic for example -

Thanks, woot! It was a great time, as always, and not quite as disappointing as advertised.

Oh, those little shining button eyes make her so adorable. Hilarious that she loves biting the air-pillows!

>'Kat

+1 +1+1+4 +3 +1 +1

SylvreKat

fripszilon wrote:I know 'Kat at least was interested in the socks I got, so I've tried to find them.

The only place I was able to find them is at sockstobuy.com who has them for $9. I've never heard of this vendor, but if you really need these socks, it's a start.

Hey, thanks bunches for hunting them down. I'm not sure I'm willing to spend $9 for one pair of socks though, no matter how cute they are. You really scored a deal there, didn't you?!

>'Kat

+1 +1+1+4 +3 +1 +1

cmangel518

quality posts: 7 Private Messages cmangel518
LeonRF wrote:Waiting for my Woot Letter tracking info is nerve racking. I have no idea what to expect. All my coworkers are pulling for me and my wife is nervously enthusiastic.

I know right?! I got the wootbot email yesterday, with a tracking number with too few digits. Or I'm doing something wrong, which is probably the case. Or my extra crap is constipated!

Any way you look at it, I've realized I have the patience of a gnat. I'm so excited to see what everyone's getting with their letter!

Dear Santa Woot, I don't wanna wait til Xmas to open my crap. I promise I've been naughty and nice all year! Please hurry!

x 27 x1
I've lost track of all of useless/useful items I've purchased since April 09, 2007.
Cyber Monday Crappeninging 11/27/2017 = I scored a letter in a Big ol' Cornucopia!

bradyarz

quality posts: 10 Private Messages bradyarz

Okie Doke:

• Plush Darth Vader
  • Hot glue gun
  • Couple of handbags
  • Mip robot (not pictured)
  • Bunch of phone cases, none of which fit my (admittedly fringe) phone. (some not pictured)
  • My Crap drawstring backpack
  • Bluetooth selfie stick
  • 'Adidog' dog sweatshirt
  • Ikea picture frame
  • Modular USB hub
  • "The Country Singer" CD
  • Some sort of weird coffin sticker
  • Sunglasses visor clips
  • Bluetooth shower speaker
  • Bloom Pops fabric flower kit
  • Luggage tag

x8

fripszilon

quality posts: 11 Private Messages fripszilon
SylvreKat wrote:Hey, thanks bunches for hunting them down. I'm not sure I'm willing to spend $9 for one pair of socks though, no matter how cute they are. You really scored a deal there, didn't you?!

>'Kat

Sorry, I guess I wasn't clear. They sell the set of 9 pairs for $9. Regardless, I definitely scored!

x9

mahorn4

quality posts: 23 Private Messages mahorn4

Here is my Black Friday Cr@p!! Decent haul... Thanks Woot!!

- Crap Wrap (SUPER excited for this! It will get much use, and laughter!)
- luggage tag "Warning full of bees'
- Woot! screaming monkey (I love my screaming monkeys!)
- Paste and Undo stickers
- drawstring My Crap bag (yeah!)
- Bambino Bag: holds 2 bottles and other stuff and attaches to stroller (my kids aren't babies anymore)
- 6 Plus glass phone covers (wow, my phone's not that big)
- Bluetooth selfie stick (will probably put in the random gift exchange)
- Swimming goggles (sweet! I will totally use these)
- Old copy of The Grapes of Wrath
- 2 packages of white craft paper

30 x

todaresq

quality posts: 82 Private Messages todaresq

Awesome, looks like pallets of crap are still in existence!!! Can't wait to see your HUGE disappointment!!!

SylvreKat

aricmorgan wrote:So I got my letter crap in as well. ...
  • Gorilla with a special tatoo

• Congrats on the haul--wait a minute! You post pics of the skeleton hologram but not a close up of the gorilla with a special tattoo? What gives? What's the special tattoo? Why is the gorilla sporting it? If a gorilla has a tattoo, can you see it through the hair? Would you even want to, considering how close you'd probably have to be to the gorilla in order to see it?

>'Kat

+1 +1+1+4 +3 +1 +1

SylvreKat

fripszilon wrote:Sorry, I guess I wasn't clear. They sell the set of 9 pairs for $9. Regardless, I definitely scored!

Oh!!!!! It looked like you picked a color, which to me meant you only got that style for $9.

Money-wasting, there I go!!

>'Kat

+1 +1+1+4 +3 +1 +1

digitaljanitor

quality posts: 52 Private Messages digitaljanitor

(reposted from the Crapvent forum thread - just had to share)

Sooooooooo excited!! The Monkey Bunch presented their Christmas pageant last night. Wasn't able to get a video, but here's a still from rehearsal and a sound clip of one of their favorite carols.

and here's the recording:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/e9qobc2cum77puj/times15.mp3?dl=0

The audience was overwhelmed by the lovely performance!

What if there were no hypothetical questions?

fripszilon

quality posts: 11 Private Messages fripszilon
    SylvreKat wrote:Oh!!!!! It looked like you picked a color, which to me meant you only got that style for $9.

Money-wasting, there I go!!

>'Kat

Oh no! You're right! I didn't go beyond the "these look like the right socks" appraisal. Sorry!

I guess I really did get a great deal.

x9

gwaki

quality posts: 9 Private Messages gwaki

Here is my very crappy crap:

3 Glass canisters - Not Broken
    A Recharge Hat
    A Computer Charger
    A Selfie Stick
    A Netbook Sleve
    A My Crap Bag
    A Screaming Woot Monkey
    4 Ball Ice Molds
    A Warning full of bees woot luggage tag (I broke my wifes tag like so she is happy)
    A flower tea thingy.
    A pocket knife holder with no knife
    A shaker bottle and food storage container

Also some random stickers.

Overall Super Crappy Thanks woot!

SylvreKat

fripszilon wrote:Oh no! You're right! I didn't go beyond the "these look like the right socks" appraisal. Sorry!

I guess I really did get a great deal.

I emailed them, just to confirm. Maybe that will give them an idea to create a set for cheaper. Like, say, $20 for all. I'd do that for nine pairs of socks!

>'Kat

+1 +1+1+4 +3 +1 +1

LeonRF

quality posts: 2 Private Messages LeonRF
    cmangel518 wrote:
    Any way you look at it, I've realized I have the patience of a gnat. I'm so excited to see what everyone's getting with their letter!

Exactly! You think you have patience until you're finally on the receiving end of a LETTER. Suddenly you're so excited, you cant sleep, eat, or breathe. All you can think about is Wootbot and what he is up to in the warehouse...