Back to Amazon.com

manlapig


quality posts: 0 Private Messages manlapig

Staff

jwballard79 wrote:HA! thanks, but yes i have gone that route. i've contacted USPS. but the package has been left with an individual in California. I don't really talk to anyone in California. So i'm just perplexed as to how this can happen. i've had several successful deliveries from Woot. But the item i ordered i really needed for a project. So this put me in a tough spot. thanks




Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear about this. I'll reach out to our CS team and they will get back to you soon. Once again, I'm very sorry for this inconvenience and we will get this resolved for you shortly!

preluderm


quality posts: 0 Private Messages preluderm

Oh My Failing Grades! is trying to get a hold of customer service frustrating. There call back service doesn't work and it gives you amazons toll free phone number. When I try to email them their mail server is blocking my email because of some senderbase.org low score? Wait! There's Homework?? All I want is my order fixed but I can't email reply because it keeps blocking me.

mrileyatwoot


quality posts: 1 Private Messages mrileyatwoot

Staff

preluderm wrote:Oh My Failing Grades! is trying to get a hold of customer service frustrating. There call back service doesn't work and it gives you amazons toll free phone number. When I try to email them their mail server is blocking my email because of some senderbase.org low score? Wait! There's Homework?? All I want is my order fixed but I can't email reply because it keeps blocking me.



Hello,
I checked into this and it looks like our CS team is sending you a replacement of the proper shirt. I apologize for the headache this has been to you. If we can assist any further, please let us know.

SoulPower


quality posts: 0 Private Messages SoulPower

Hi Woot. It's been over a day and I haven't heard from custom service about the wrong HP-13-G1 laptop I received. I'd like to know if it's possible to receive the correct laptop I ordered. I don't mind waiting a while for another to come into stock, but it would be very helpful to know if this is an option because there's some other laptops that are available elsewhere but are time dependent.

Sorry to be so picky and rushy, but I'll be using this for linux bioinformatics work at a non-profit children's hosptial and have a strict budget and processor specifications, and unfortunately the wrong laptop I got won't be feasible. Thanks, guys!

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 1039 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

SoulPower wrote:Hi Woot. It's been over a day and I haven't heard from custom service about the wrong HP-13-G1 laptop I received. I'd like to know if it's possible to receive the correct laptop I ordered. I don't mind waiting a while for another to come into stock, but it would be very helpful to know if this is an option because there's some other laptops that are available elsewhere but are time dependent.

Sorry to be so picky and rushy, but I'll be using this for linux bioinformatics work at a non-profit children's hosptial and have a strict budget and processor specifications, and unfortunately the wrong laptop I got won't be feasible. Thanks, guys!


Hi there. CS is pretty quick at answering but it is the weekend so give it a bit longer.

Also, make sure you check your spam/junk folders as replies end up there pretty often.

Also x 2: Make sure your email address on your Woot account is correct as that's where replies will go.

If you don't hear anything by Monday, holler back.

Sorry for the mistake.


** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

SoulPower


quality posts: 0 Private Messages SoulPower
ThunderThighs wrote:Hi there. CS is pretty quick at answering but it is the weekend so give it a bit longer.

Also, make sure you check your spam/junk folders as replies end up there pretty often.

Also x 2: Make sure your email address on your Woot account is correct as that's where replies will go.

If you don't hear anything by Monday, holler back.

Sorry for the mistake.



Thanks for the nice reply and tips, I appreciate it. So far nothing in my spam but spam, and my account e-mail looks correct. I guess I could have hit the wrong button for sending the e-mail to CS, we all make mistakes ;) Let me know if I need to send another one.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 1039 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

SoulPower wrote:Thanks for the nice reply and tips, I appreciate it. So far nothing in my spam but spam, and my account e-mail looks correct. I guess I could have hit the wrong button for sending the e-mail to CS, we all make mistakes ;) Let me know if I need to send another one.


Hi there. I just checked with CS and they don't see any emails from the email address on your woot account.

Could you try again, pls? Woot Customer Service form


** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

jeromelb


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jeromelb

Can someone check into my warranty request? I am not getting any response from CS. I reported it Saturday night through the Contact Us form and again yesterday and today. I have checked my spam folder and see nothing from Woot.

I expected at least a "Your request has been received..." confirmation.

tbrewster49


quality posts: 0 Private Messages tbrewster49

September 5 I ordered a Doual Crome laptop. Just wondering when will I receive it.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 1039 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

tbrewster49 wrote:September 5 I ordered a Doual Crome laptop. Just wondering when will I receive it.


Hi there. There are no orders placed on this account. Did you order on a different account?


** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 1039 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

jeromelb wrote:Can someone check into my warranty request? I am not getting any response from CS. I reported it Saturday night through the Contact Us form and again yesterday and today. I have checked my spam folder and see nothing from Woot.

I expected at least a "Your request has been received..." confirmation.


Hi there. Our system doesn't send a confirmation for some reason. I'll ask. Note that any response will go to the email address listed in your Woot account so make sure that's correct and up-to-date.

Update: CS only has this morning's contact from your woot email address. But you're all taken care of now.


** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

jeromelb


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jeromelb
ThunderThighs wrote:
Update: CS only has this morning's contact from your woot email address. But you're all taken care of now.



Thanks for checking. I have been contacted by CS and they are processing the RMA.

andyanidas


quality posts: 0 Private Messages andyanidas

Hello, i want to buy a computer, but "Estimated delievery time is 25-29 september" is there any more faster shipping options? bcuz i am moving in 29 september, and i want my item before 29

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 1039 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

andyanidas wrote:Hello, i want to buy a computer, but "Estimated delievery time is 25-29 september" is there any more faster shipping options? bcuz i am moving in 29 september, and i want my item before 29


The estimate is the latest date. Things often arrive sooner. However, unless a faster ship option is offered during check out, we can't speed it up.

Can you ship it to your work or a friend instead?


** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

andyanidas


quality posts: 0 Private Messages andyanidas
ThunderThighs wrote:The estimate is the latest date. Things often arrive sooner. However, unless a faster ship option is offered during check out, we can't speed it up.

Can you ship it to your work or a friend instead?



I want to buy a computer and im moving theat last day of estimated delievery time, . 29th of september. What if i order and item couldnt managed to come to me? can i cancel or is there any solution for it?
its my first order so can i note that its urgent and send asap? will this note help?
Thank you for your support

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 1039 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

andyanidas wrote:I want to buy a computer and im moving theat last day of estimated delievery time, . 29th of september. What if i order and item couldnt managed to come to me? can i cancel or is there any solution for it?
its my first order so can i note that its urgent and send asap? will this note help?
Thank you for your support


We have no way to hurry up your order. As I mentioned, you should probably find another place to have it delivered.


** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

SoulPower


quality posts: 0 Private Messages SoulPower

Hi ThunderThighs. Do you think you could still help me with this?

I eventually got a response last weekend telling me nothing was in stock and I couldn't do an exchange, so I sent the wrong laptop back on Thursday for a refund. Then later that night I saw that the correct version I ordered was posted again for sale at a higher price. Some of the comments suggested that people were able to get the correct laptop exchanged. I checked my bank account and I haven't received my refund yet, and tracking says my returned laptop won't arrive until Wednesday. CS has told me to reorder the laptop to make it easier on their system, but the $5 off coupon they gave me doesn't quite cover the $120 price difference now. If you could help me out with this, I would really appreciate it.

Also, just as an FYI since other people in this thread seem to be having trouble getting a response with the cs form, I immediately tried using it again after your response here and didn't receive any e-mails, then tried it a third time from home and got a response. The first two times I did it from work on chrome/windows 7/work firewall, then at home on firefox/linux; not sure if that makes a difference. Thanks with your help so far.

ThunderThighs wrote:Hi there. CS is pretty quick at answering but it is the weekend so give it a bit longer.

Also, make sure you check your spam/junk folders as replies end up there pretty often.

Also x 2: Make sure your email address on your Woot account is correct as that's where replies will go.

If you don't hear anything by Monday, holler back.

Sorry for the mistake.



ThunderThighs


quality posts: 1039 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

SoulPower wrote:Hi ThunderThighs. Do you think you could still help me with this?

I eventually got a response last weekend telling me nothing was in stock and I couldn't do an exchange, so I sent the wrong laptop back on Thursday for a refund. Then later that night I saw that the correct version I ordered was posted again for sale at a higher price. Some of the comments suggested that people were able to get the correct laptop exchanged. I checked my bank account and I haven't received my refund yet, and tracking says my returned laptop won't arrive until Wednesday. CS has told me to reorder the laptop to make it easier on their system, but the $5 off coupon they gave me doesn't quite cover the $120 price difference now. If you could help me out with this, I would really appreciate it.

Also, just as an FYI since other people in this thread seem to be having trouble getting a response with the cs form, I immediately tried using it again after your response here and didn't receive any e-mails, then tried it a third time from home and got a response. The first two times I did it from work on chrome/windows 7/work firewall, then at home on firefox/linux; not sure if that makes a difference. Thanks with your help so far.


Hi there! I sent a note to CS.


** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

SoulPower


quality posts: 0 Private Messages SoulPower
ThunderThighs wrote:Hi there! I sent a note to CS.



Thanks for trying

imaddin78


quality posts: 0 Private Messages imaddin78

Order Number:
58744495
This product is a junk I need to return it is not working you guys dont have any phone number i can call complaint twice already using website. no one responded back yet. i want to return this product and want to get my money back/
batter life is less then 30 min. it heatup. slow like a hell. and mouse pad dont work properly . screen is very dim.

manlapig


quality posts: 0 Private Messages manlapig

Staff

imaddin78 wrote:Order Number:
58744495
This product is a junk I need to return it is not working you guys dont have any phone number i can call complaint twice already using website. no one responded back yet. i want to return this product and want to get my money back/
batter life is less then 30 min. it heatup. slow like a hell. and mouse pad dont work properly . screen is very dim.



Hey there, we see that you wrote into us a couple times. A CS rep will email you back shortly hopefully with a resolution for your issue.

sammyeclipse


quality posts: 0 Private Messages sammyeclipse

Got 2 defective massage chairs, put in a request to get RMA and after 24 hrs still nothing....have put in another request, hopefully i will get lucky this time around. Never had problems with woot before this.

wajeremy


quality posts: 6 Private Messages wajeremy

Staff

sammyeclipse wrote:Got 2 defective massage chairs, put in a request to get RMA and after 24 hrs still nothing....have put in another request, hopefully i will get lucky this time around. Never had problems with woot before this.



Yeah there’s a weird issue happening with that form where it intermittently is dropping messages. If you don’t hear back soon, pop an email to support@woot.com directly as those seem to work reliably right now. Driving the developers nuts because every time they try it works, but I could reproduce the “dropped message” issue twice. I’m so sorry about the inconvenience. Nothing is worse than hassles when trying to get support. We are here, just technology is failing us!

Head Magister of the Woot!Loops Cereal Bar

sammyeclipse


quality posts: 0 Private Messages sammyeclipse

Thanks, will try that right now.

davidcgriffin


quality posts: 0 Private Messages davidcgriffin

I like a nice sharp cheese, can you recommend one for me .

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 1039 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

davidcgriffin wrote:I like a nice sharp cheese, can you recommend one for me .


Wisconsin cheeses are wonderful, IMO.


** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

Narfcake


quality posts: 397 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

davidcgriffin wrote:I like a nice sharp cheese, can you recommend one for me .


Tillamook.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.
 

therealjrn


quality posts: 84 Private Messages therealjrn
Narfcake wrote:Tillamook.


I do admire the cut of your jib, sir.

I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

Narfcake


quality posts: 397 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

therealjrn wrote:I do admire the cut of your jib, sir.

I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.


You're free to go subscribe straight from the source.
https://www.tillamook.com/

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.
 

RagingRaion


quality posts: 0 Private Messages RagingRaion

I make a order they claim the bank denies me as a suggestion he ban did not deny them and he make u was taken at the very moment the purchase was made. I can’t find a contact number but the way I see it, if they get their money and that computer isn’t shipped to the physical addresss I will do a little thing called taking a lawyer and going to court. I’m not accepting this, there’s no reason for me to accept it. I emailed them but if I get another email like the first one I will ask for refund of money that was taken and if that isn’t going to happen I will consult a lawyer.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 1039 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

RagingRaion wrote:I make a order they claim the bank denies me as a suggestion he ban did not deny them and he make u was taken at the very moment the purchase was made. I can’t find a contact number but the way I see it, if they get their money and that computer isn’t shipped to the physical addresss I will do a little thing called taking a lawyer and going to court. I’m not accepting this, there’s no reason for me to accept it. I emailed them but if I get another email like the first one I will ask for refund of money that was taken and if that isn’t going to happen I will consult a lawyer.


Hello. The order was denied. What you are seeing on your bank is an "Authorization Hold". It will drop off when the real payment order doesn't come through. How long that takes depends on your bank. We do not control that.


** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

earljacob


quality posts: 0 Private Messages earljacob

hi. may I have your contact number please?

howardka12


quality posts: 0 Private Messages howardka12

I recently purchased some phones advertised as unlocked but I went to my carrier to use them and I am being told they are NOT locked so now I cannot use them and I spent over 400.00 for them. I need to know if I can get the unlock info or if these will be considered defective so I can get my money back. First time I have been unhappy with any purchase from woot.

Narfcake


quality posts: 397 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

howardka12 wrote:I recently purchased some phones advertised as unlocked but I went to my carrier to use them and I am being told they are NOT locked so now I cannot use them and I spent over 400.00 for them. I need to know if I can get the unlock info or if these will be considered defective so I can get my money back. First time I have been unhappy with any purchase from woot.


As noted in the subject, "For Customer Service: Pls use Support Form at top of page". CS will be able to help you out.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.
 

Saseeahaz


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Saseeahaz

I have been emailing and trying to reach customer service several times. I purchased an Elf on the Shelf and the Elf is missing. I'm about to contact my bank and dispute the charges if I don't get a response by tomorrow!

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 1039 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Saseeahaz wrote:I have been emailing and trying to reach customer service several times. I purchased an Elf on the Shelf and the Elf is missing. I'm about to contact my bank and dispute the charges if I don't get a response by tomorrow!

I'm sorry for the problem. Make sure you check your spam/junk folders. Any replies will go to the email address on your Woot account.

I'll send them a note as well.

UPDATE: You used the feedback form and didn't give a username or order number. They had no way to contact you. In the future, please use the Woot Customer Service form for assistance.

The replacement is in transit.


** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

jniemeier


quality posts: 18 Private Messages jniemeier
Narfcake wrote:Tillamook.



I recommend this.

Beware, it's not like any cheddar you've ever bought at the supermarket but it's amazing.

rtliz


quality posts: 0 Private Messages rtliz

I have been going over this problem all night long regarding a charge for 2 products and I only ordered one. I am being told by some person from woot by the name of Moiz, basically to bad. That I cannot have anything done about it. My bank was charged for two of the same pieces of equipment and I only wanted one and it was supposed to be sent to my son in texas. I need help with this come on this is ridiculous.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 1039 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

rtliz wrote:I have been going over this problem all night long regarding a charge for 2 products and I only ordered one. I am being told by some person from woot by the name of Moiz, basically to bad. That I cannot have anything done about it. My bank was charged for two of the same pieces of equipment and I only wanted one and it was supposed to be sent to my son in texas. I need help with this come on this is ridiculous.


Hi there. There's only one order that went through. The others were denied for one reason or another. Those orders can put an authorization charge on your bank account but those drop off automatically when the real charge doesn't come through. How long that takes depends on your bank.

This is what CS told you as well.


** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

austintang


quality posts: 0 Private Messages austintang

I order the wifi sunglasses on 1/06/18
and they said it had been delivered at the front door but obviously I never got it. Please help resolve the issue

Order Date: January 6, 2018
Order Number: #59xxxx