Back to Amazon.com

daveinwarshington

quality posts: 100 Private Messages daveinwarshington
no1 wrote:i posted in the playboy mansion grotto or whatever it's called.

it's the most uncomfortable i've felt since i first tried tampons.

It's OK... Just don't drop the soap...

pooflady

quality posts: 30 Private Messages pooflady
no1 wrote:https://www.popsci.com/science/article/2013-06/fyi-are-people-born-tolerance-spicy-food

some peeps killed off their nerves eating spicy food as kids. others seek intense sensations.

And I don't like roller coasters either.

I think my guardian angel drinks.

edlada

quality posts: 8 Private Messages edlada
pooflady wrote:That sounds like fun. I wish we have a better passenger train system here.

Is Korean spicy? I wonder what it is that makes some people love hot food and others (like me) can't handle it at all. If I'm in a Thai restaurant I order a level 1.

Korean food is very spicy and almost every Korean dish has copious amounts of hot red pepper in it. In the summer when the peppers were ripe they would be picked and laid out almost anywhere,including quiet streets to dry. They make a hot pepper paste with ground red pepper and soy bean paste and then they put in almost anything they are cooking.

You sort of get used to it. When I left Korea and came to Germany (where black pepper is considered a bold seasoning) I found myself missing the kick from the hot pepper and craving it. It's like an addiction.

My dogs like me, that is important.

mbspell

quality posts: 43 Private Messages mbspell
no1 wrote:i posted in the playboy mansion grotto or whatever it's called.

it's the most uncomfortable i've felt since i first tried tampons.

hey!!!!

mbspell

pooflady wrote:And I don't like roller coasters either.

hahaha I don't either

I like my food a little spicy, but not too hot.

mbspell

pooflady wrote:That sounds like fun. I wish we have a better passenger train system here.

Is Korean spicy? I wonder what it is that makes some people love hot food and others (like me) can't handle it at all. If I'm in a Thai restaurant I order a level 1.

I agree about the trains. the trains (an shinkansen and subways) in Japan are so much nicer than the public transportation here in the US

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
mbspell wrote:I agree about the trains. the trains (an shinkansen and subways) in Japan are so much nicer than the public transportation here in the US

edlada

I found out yesterday, the twins my daughter will have in Jan./Feb. are one boy, one girl! I can't wait, some grandsprouts to spoil rotten.

My fraternal twin brother and my sister got married before I did and my sister has a married son and my brother has 3 sons, 2 of which are married. But I will have the first grandchildren in the family.

pooflady

edlada wrote:I found out yesterday, the twins my daughter will have in Jan./Feb. are one boy, one girl! I can't wait, some grandsprouts to spoil rotten.

My fraternal twin brother and my sister got married before I did and my sister has a married son and my brother has 3 sons, 2 of which are married. But I will have the first grandchildren in the family.

You're kind of far away to do a lot of spoiling.

hot72chev

quality posts: 28 Private Messages hot72chev
edlada wrote:...

My fraternal twin brother and my sister got married before I did ...

You from the South, Ed?

In all seriousness, congrats on the upcoming babies - how exciting!

x12
It seemed like a good idea at the time.

pooflady

hot72chev wrote:You from the South, Ed?

ROFL - I completely missed that.

edlada

hot72chev wrote:You from the South, Ed?

That's pretty funny. Like Poof, I didn't notice that either!

edlada

pooflady wrote:You're kind of far away to do a lot of spoiling.

There is a possibility that I might move back there, we'll see.

pooflady

Woo-hoo! Granddaughter #1 and husband came over today. She's pregnant. They've been trying for a long time and have gone through meds and such. They were going to start the next step(IUI?) shortly but she was told she's three months pregnant! Obviously they couldn't be happier but she's now only got six months to get ready.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1039 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

pooflady wrote:Woo-hoo! Granddaughter #1 and husband came over today. She's pregnant. They've been trying for a long time and have gone through meds and such. They were going to start the next step(IUI?) shortly but she was told she's three months pregnant! Obviously they couldn't be happier but she's now only got six months to get ready.

THAT'S GREAT NEWS!!!! Congrats to the family!

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

mbspell

edlada wrote:I found out yesterday, the twins my daughter will have in Jan./Feb. are one boy, one girl! I can't wait, some grandsprouts to spoil rotten.

congrats ed!!

mbspell

pooflady wrote:Woo-hoo! Granddaughter #1 and husband came over today. She's pregnant. They've been trying for a long time and have gone through meds and such. They were going to start the next step(IUI?) shortly but she was told she's three months pregnant! Obviously they couldn't be happier but she's now only got six months to get ready.

congrats, poof! I'm very happy for them

hot72chev

quality posts: 28 Private Messages hot72chev

Oh, Poof! That's WONDERFUL NEWS!

x12
It seemed like a good idea at the time.

pooflady

Jeez, we have a hazardous weather outlook. Possible frost. The weather people are getting worse and worse.

mbspell

HAD TO SHARE THIS HERE, TOO

finally caught one of the rarest pokemon!!

mbspell

youngest son starts driving school this weekend. mr. mbspell has been the one taking him out driving. I'm not sure I can bring myself to let him drive me around just yet.

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
mbspell wrote:HAD TO SHARE THIS HERE, TOO

woohoo!

miss 1, however, doesn't seem impressed. she says she has the card. (obviously we don't have it in go)

pooflady

mbspell wrote:youngest son starts driving school this weekend. mr. mbspell has been the one taking him out driving. I'm not sure I can bring myself to let him drive me around just yet.

It takes guts.

mbspell

no1 wrote:woohoo!

miss 1, however, doesn't seem impressed. she says she has the card. (obviously we don't have it in go)

nice card to have, miss 1!

I had to watch for a tweet from the boston pokemon go map, then be sure I could get to it before it expired. aka I had help. the odds of stumbling across one in the wild are pretty slim.

mbspell

pooflady wrote:It takes guts.

yeah, I'm not there yet. maybe after he's practiced more.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1039 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

mbspell wrote:HAD TO SHARE THIS HERE, TOO

I won't repeat what my son said when I showed him.

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

mbspell

ThunderThighs wrote:I won't repeat what my son said when I showed him.

LMAO!!!

mbspell

I really don't like that it's getting dark so early. makes me feel like going to sleep by 8 pm.

mbspell

anyone going to try to see the meteor shower tonight? we were thinking about it but I don't think we'll be awake at midnight.

mbspell

also, was sunny and 75 here today. wish we had this weather for the whole fall. absolutely gorgeous!

pooflady

mbspell wrote:anyone going to try to see the meteor shower tonight? we were thinking about it but I don't think we'll be awake at midnight.

I just went out on the deck but it's too cloudy.

pooflady

mbspell wrote:also, was sunny and 75 here today. wish we had this weather for the whole fall. absolutely gorgeous!

Tomorrow is supposed to be the last nice day, about 76. Then rain and cold. They say "cooler," I say cold. One morning at 37.

pooflady

pooflady wrote:Tomorrow is supposed to be the last nice day, about 76. Then rain and cold. They say "cooler," I say cold. One morning at 37.

Husband just made root beer floats that we had on the deck. Will try to remember that memory in January.

mbspell

pooflady wrote:Tomorrow is supposed to be the last nice day, about 76. Then rain and cold. They say "cooler," I say cold. One morning at 37.

we've already had a few mornings like that. brrr. I needed gloves in the car one day. yuck

mbspell

I need to seriously block out a weekend and write RELAX on it. lately I am going in a million directions and am exhausted.

pooflady

mbspell wrote:I need to seriously block out a weekend and write RELAX on it. lately I am going in a million directions and am exhausted.

Not good.

GreenGodmother

quality posts: 0 Private Messages GreenGodmother

Some PWA-ers have PMs to check.....

daveinwarshington

quality posts: 100 Private Messages daveinwarshington
mbspell wrote:I need to seriously block out a weekend and write RELAX on it. lately I am going in a million directions and am exhausted.

You're always so darn busy mbs.
I agree you need time to relax &/or hunt pokemon.
And have a beer...

marlenestclair

quality posts: 19 Private Messages marlenestclair

That landed me in the hospital once....full time job, part time job and full time student...bad mix.

x17

moles1138

quality posts: 49 Private Messages moles1138

I can't hardly handle full time job, part time student, most time wooter.