Back to Amazon.com

therealjrn

quality posts: 84 Private Messages therealjrn
austintang wrote:I order the wifi sunglasses on 1/06/18
and they said it had been delivered at the front door but obviously I never got it. Please help resolve the issue

Order Date: January 6, 2018
Order Number: #593xxxx

"obviously"

Love you long time, but "obviously" may not be the operative word you need here.

moles1138

quality posts: 49 Private Messages moles1138

Thieves do not often leave notes saying they took your shit

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1038 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

austintang wrote:I order the wifi sunglasses on 1/06/18
and they said it had been delivered at the front door but obviously I never got it. Please help resolve the issue

Order Date: January 6, 2018
Order Number: #59xxxx

I'm sorry for the problem. Please use the Woot Customer Service form for assistance.

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

toniwatson294

quality posts: 0 Private Messages toniwatson294
mrileyatwoot wrote:I sent you a private message regarding this matter. Please contact me at your earliest convenience to acknowledge receipt of it and to discuss this in greater detail. Thank you!

Can you please message me as well? I didn’t receive my item and am very angry with the way you guys run this site. No number just emails. I would like a refund and have got a new card so it can’t go back to the old one. [MOD: removed email] . Please reply as soon as possible

ThunderThighs

Staff

toniwatson294 wrote:Can you please message me as well? I didn’t receive my item and am very angry with the way you guys run this site. No number just emails. I would like a refund and have got a new card so it can’t go back to the old one. [MOD: removed email] . Please reply as soon as possible

Hi there. I can see your contact from this morning in the CS tool. Someone will answer you soon.

We have phone support. It will show in the support tool when it is staffed.

Lastly, have you checked with UPS?

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

elizabethz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages elizabethz

I have sent 6 emails to woot for an issue I have with an order.
I keep getting the same reply'm sorry for the inconvenience.

For security reasons, we are unable to take action unless the request comes from the e-mail address associated with your Woot account.

We understand that this situation has been frustrating but, unfortunately, we won't be able to offer any additional help with this matter.

In this case you can contact us via phone. Please contact via phone tomorrow so that we can better assist you.

Your patience and understanding is highly appreciated. We hope to seeing you again soon. NO phone # given. What is the correct email for WOOT and the phone????

Elizabeth Chatagnier

manlapig

quality posts: 0 Private Messages manlapig

Staff

elizabethz wrote:I have sent 6 emails to woot for an issue I have with an order.
I keep getting the same reply'm sorry for the inconvenience.

For security reasons, we are unable to take action unless the request comes from the e-mail address associated with your Woot account.

We understand that this situation has been frustrating but, unfortunately, we won't be able to offer any additional help with this matter.

In this case you can contact us via phone. Please contact via phone tomorrow so that we can better assist you.

Your patience and understanding is highly appreciated. We hope to seeing you again soon. NO phone # given. What is the correct email for WOOT and the phone????

Elizabeth Chatagnier

Hey there, keep an eye out for an email from one of our CS reps very soon.

saritadolores

quality posts: 0 Private Messages saritadolores

Hi I need to speak to a human regarding my order which part of it is missing yikes

ThunderThighs

Staff

saritadolores wrote:Hi I need to speak to a human regarding my order which part of it is missing yikes

Sorry for the problem. Please use the Woot Customer Service form for assistance.

If phone service is staffed, it will appear on the form.

Keytap15

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Keytap15

Posting in case my inquiry to customer service has not been received (have not received confirmation if it has).

My waylens dash cam arrived defective. The screen does not power on despite having been sitting on the charger for hours.

I would like to return the item and receive a replacement if possible, or a refund if not.

Thanks.

therealjrn

Keytap15 wrote:Posting in case my inquiry to customer service has not been received (have not received confirmation if it has).

My waylens dash cam arrived defective. The screen does not power on despite having been sitting on the charger for hours.

I would like to return the item and receive a replacement if possible, or a refund if not.

Thanks.

Thank you for publicly posting well after office hours on a Friday evening, thus ensuring office staff won't see this for several days...

Please use the Woot Customer Service form for assistance.

Thanks in advance for checking your junk mail folder, where you will find Woot's response that was sent before.

Keytap15

therealjrn wrote:Thank you for publicly posting well after office hours on a Friday evening, thus ensuring office staff won't see this for several days...

Thanks in advance for checking your junk mail folder, where you will find Woot's response that was sent before.

Yeah. Did all of that before posting on the forum, but noted.

Just covering bases for when an ADMIN can provide some assistance.

therealjrn

Keytap15 wrote:Yeah. Did all of that before posting on the forum, but noted.

Just covering bases for when an ADMIN can provide some assistance.

Posting when the ADMINS have gone home is real smart. Good on you.

therealjrn

Don't ferget to set your clock FORWARD ONE HOUR this weekend.

Maybe that will hurry things up.

Keytap15

therealjrn wrote:Don't ferget to set your clock FORWARD ONE HOUR this weekend.

Maybe that will hurry things up.

Thought I'd update you, since you're so interested, that I received an email from CS letting me know that a replacement is on the way, as well as return directions.

Thank you for the awesome service Woot, despite my late post on a friday evening.

;)

wajeremy

quality posts: 6 Private Messages wajeremy

Staff

therealjrn wrote:Posting when the ADMINS have gone home is real smart. Good on you.

Dang TRJ, you got your salty pants on tonight.

Head Magister of the Woot!Loops Cereal Bar

therealjrn

wajeremy wrote:Dang TRJ, you got your salty pants on tonight.

Ooo Wee, yep. A little too salty...damn but I like it salty.

therealjrn

Keytap15 wrote:Thought I'd update you, since you're so interested, that I received an email from CS letting me know that a replacement is on the way, as well as return directions.

Thank you for the awesome service Woot, despite my late post on a friday evening.

;)

ThunderThighs

Staff

Keytap15 wrote:Thought I'd update you, since you're so interested, that I received an email from CS letting me know that a replacement is on the way, as well as return directions.

;)

Hi there. Glad things were taken care of. In the future, give them some time. I see that they answered you 4 hours after your email.

Patience will take you far.

Anthony21071

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Anthony21071

You guys are pathetic in customer service, Product not delivered, no resolution, no email response and no call back about the issue. All of these were promised. Thinking about calling credit card company for fraudulent charge, Filing a complaint with the better business bureau and potentially a false advertisement claim as it was an in stock item.

manlapig

quality posts: 0 Private Messages manlapig

Staff

Anthony21071 wrote:You guys are pathetic in customer service, Product not delivered, no resolution, no email response and no call back about the issue. All of these were promised. Thinking about calling credit card company for fraudulent charge, Filing a complaint with the better business bureau and potentially a false advertisement claim as it was an in stock item.

Hey there, sorry about that. We're working toward a resolution on your issue and as soon as we hear back, we'll make sure to let you know via email from our CS rep. It will likely be in the next business day. I just wanted to assure you that we are working on this and hope to have it resolved soon.

gawwnfishn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gawwnfishn

HOW COULD YOU BE SUCH A TERRIBLE COMPANY!!! After waiting almost a month for my item to arrive, after immediately charging my card the $445, my item arrived broken. I have tried to find a customer service number for y'all, but I'm not surprised I didn't find one because Im sure it would be inundated with constant complaints. Please resolve my issue ASAP. Thanks.

ThunderThighs

Staff

gawwnfishn wrote:HOW COULD YOU BE SUCH A TERRIBLE COMPANY!!! After waiting almost a month for my item to arrive, after immediately charging my card the $445, my item arrived broken. I have tried to find a customer service number for y'all, but I'm not surprised I didn't find one because Im sure it would be inundated with constant complaints. Please resolve my issue ASAP. Thanks.

Hi there. I'm sorry for the problem with the item. I looked at our CS logs and I see they answered you within two hours of your contact and offered you a replacement or to return the item.

jthebird

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jthebird
ThunderThighs wrote:... and I see they answered you within two hours of your contact ...

TWO HOURS?!?! WHAT IS THIS MADNESS, WOOT!? What happened to the, we'll get back to you in 1 to 25 days or whenever we feel like it? Amazon has ruined woot! Giving decent cs? sheesh

ha ha. I had an issue last week. I think cs responded in like 15 minutes. that is just not right. I never thought i'd need to start f5ing my inbox to get the cs response.

side note, TT, the item I had a problem with arrived missing pieces and cs refunded me so overall i'm good. unfortunately it was the only item i was able to purchase with your elusive coupon. Any chance i could get a replacement coupon? I'm good either way, but thought i would ask.

therealjrn

I'm all out of coupons (cou'pins) too.

ThunderThighs

Staff

jthebird wrote:TWO HOURS?!?! WHAT IS THIS MADNESS, WOOT!? What happened to the, we'll get back to you in 1 to 25 days or whenever we feel like it? Amazon has ruined woot! Giving decent cs? sheesh

ha ha. I had an issue last week. I think cs responded in like 15 minutes. that is just not right. I never thought i'd need to start f5ing my inbox to get the cs response.

side note, TT, the item I had a problem with arrived missing pieces and cs refunded me so overall i'm good. unfortunately it was the only item i was able to purchase with your elusive coupon. Any chance i could get a replacement coupon? I'm good either way, but thought i would ask.

CS is pretty great.

The only coupon I see on your account is from 2016.

Private message me more info.

afs3687

quality posts: 0 Private Messages afs3687

I've emailed several times about a broken product, and can not get a response. Of course, not its past the replacement time period and I've been trying to get a hold of someone about this issue!!!

How can I get someone to respond?!?!?

ThunderThighs

Staff

afs3687 wrote:I've emailed several times about a broken product, and can not get a response. Of course, not its past the replacement time period and I've been trying to get a hold of someone about this issue!!!

How can I get someone to respond?!?!?

Hi there. I see that they answered you on 4/10 and again on 4/12.

Could you please check your spam/junk folders for a response.

If you don't find it, contact CS and give another email for them to contact you.

afs3687

ThunderThighs wrote:Hi there. I see that they answered you on 4/10 and again on 4/12.

Could you please check your spam/junk folders for a response.

If you don't find it, contact CS and give another email for them to contact you.

Hi, I am following up on this request. I have sent a few messages and asked for you to email me at [MOD: removed email] and have not received anything.

Thanks!
Alli

ThunderThighs

Staff

afs3687 wrote:Hi, I am following up on this request. I have sent a few messages and asked for you to email me at [MOD: removed email] and have not received anything.

Thanks!
Alli

Ok. Let me check in with CS. Sorry about the problems.

afs3687

ThunderThighs wrote:Ok. Let me check in with CS. Sorry about the problems.

Any news?

ThunderThighs

Staff

afs3687 wrote:Any news?

Sorry. You should have an email from CS now to your preferred email.