therealjrn

quality posts: 82 Private Messages therealjrn
austintang wrote:I order the wifi sunglasses on 1/06/18
and they said it had been delivered at the front door but obviously I never got it. Please help resolve the issue

Order Date: January 6, 2018
Order Number: #593xxxx

"obviously"

Love you long time, but "obviously" may not be the operative word you need here.

moles1138

quality posts: 49 Private Messages moles1138

Thieves do not often leave notes saying they took your shit

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1031 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

austintang wrote:I order the wifi sunglasses on 1/06/18
and they said it had been delivered at the front door but obviously I never got it. Please help resolve the issue

Order Date: January 6, 2018
Order Number: #59xxxx

I'm sorry for the problem. Please use the Woot Customer Service form for assistance.

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

toniwatson294

quality posts: 0 Private Messages toniwatson294
mrileyatwoot wrote:I sent you a private message regarding this matter. Please contact me at your earliest convenience to acknowledge receipt of it and to discuss this in greater detail. Thank you!

Can you please message me as well? I didn’t receive my item and am very angry with the way you guys run this site. No number just emails. I would like a refund and have got a new card so it can’t go back to the old one. [MOD: removed email] . Please reply as soon as possible

ThunderThighs

Staff

toniwatson294 wrote:Can you please message me as well? I didn’t receive my item and am very angry with the way you guys run this site. No number just emails. I would like a refund and have got a new card so it can’t go back to the old one. [MOD: removed email] . Please reply as soon as possible

Hi there. I can see your contact from this morning in the CS tool. Someone will answer you soon.

We have phone support. It will show in the support tool when it is staffed.

Lastly, have you checked with UPS?

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

elizabethz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages elizabethz

I have sent 6 emails to woot for an issue I have with an order.
I keep getting the same reply'm sorry for the inconvenience.

For security reasons, we are unable to take action unless the request comes from the e-mail address associated with your Woot account.

We understand that this situation has been frustrating but, unfortunately, we won't be able to offer any additional help with this matter.

In this case you can contact us via phone. Please contact via phone tomorrow so that we can better assist you.

Your patience and understanding is highly appreciated. We hope to seeing you again soon. NO phone # given. What is the correct email for WOOT and the phone????

Elizabeth Chatagnier

manlapig

quality posts: 0 Private Messages manlapig

Staff

elizabethz wrote:I have sent 6 emails to woot for an issue I have with an order.
I keep getting the same reply'm sorry for the inconvenience.

For security reasons, we are unable to take action unless the request comes from the e-mail address associated with your Woot account.

We understand that this situation has been frustrating but, unfortunately, we won't be able to offer any additional help with this matter.

In this case you can contact us via phone. Please contact via phone tomorrow so that we can better assist you.

Your patience and understanding is highly appreciated. We hope to seeing you again soon. NO phone # given. What is the correct email for WOOT and the phone????

Elizabeth Chatagnier

Hey there, keep an eye out for an email from one of our CS reps very soon.

saritadolores

quality posts: 0 Private Messages saritadolores

Hi I need to speak to a human regarding my order which part of it is missing yikes

ThunderThighs

Staff

saritadolores wrote:Hi I need to speak to a human regarding my order which part of it is missing yikes

Sorry for the problem. Please use the Woot Customer Service form for assistance.

If phone service is staffed, it will appear on the form.