moles1138

quality posts: 49 Private Messages moles1138
Calgaltoal wrote:I have never seen one but I hate it. Where do they live?
Please don't say in the house, what part of the country?

We've got them in NE Ohio.

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
Calgaltoal wrote:I have never seen one but I hate it. Where do they live?
Please don't say in the house, what part of the country?

pooflady

quality posts: 27 Private Messages pooflady

Sitting here working. Windows open because it's a lovely night. Damn teensy-tiny little gnats keep wanting a sip of my coffee and drown.

I think my guardian angel drinks.

WoosterRooster

quality posts: 2 Private Messages WoosterRooster

Running out of grasshoppers to snack on.

I'm Wooster, the Woot Rooster

olcubmaster

quality posts: 33 Private Messages olcubmaster

Some flea-brain keeps bumping up old dead threads.

Sugar 'em up and send 'em home

pooflady

olcubmaster wrote:Some flea-brain keeps bumping up old dead threads.

//gasp//
You dare to call TT names? Who knows what she might ship to you.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1031 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

pooflady wrote://gasp//
You dare to call TT names? Who knows what she might ship to you.

Wait... What?

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

pooflady

ThunderThighs wrote:Wait... What?

Oops, maybe I was wrong. Maybe it was just you who made the last post in a number of threads. That makes more sense. Ignore all this and carry on.

ThunderThighs

Staff

pooflady wrote:Oops, maybe I was wrong. Maybe it was just you who made the last post in a number of threads. That makes more sense. Ignore all this and carry on.

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

olcubmaster

Oh sure - try to get me tossed onto the TT naughty list. I'm quite capable of getting there all on my own, thank you.

Actually I thought it to be a bit more of a "meta" kind of a posting. But like a joke, if you have to explain them....

Hmmmm...wonder the last time someone bumped the farewell to Toon thread...

ThunderThighs

Staff

olcubmaster wrote:Oh sure - try to get me tossed onto the TT naughty list. I'm quite capable of getting there all on my own, thank you.

Actually I thought it to be a bit more of a "meta" kind of a posting. But like a joke, if you have to explain them....

Hmmmm...wonder the last time someone bumped the farewell to Toon thread...

We have spammers bumping old sale threads weekly. Stupid spammers.

benjaminleebates

quality posts: 18 Private Messages benjaminleebates

I really hate when people design shirts that do not meet the derby theme or follow the rules and do not get rejected. I bet wooters would volunteer to monitor this...

You can find my shirts for sale HERE or THERE!

olcubmaster

ThunderThighs wrote:We have spammers bumping old sale threads weekly. Stupid spammers.

Maybe you could make a special badge for tattle-tales who report spammers....like a golden snitch.

FWIW whatever you're doing seems to be working. The spam posts have dropped noticeably.