Shipping info said 4lbs, so was looking forward to a full Big ol' Cornucopia - and it didn't disappoint in terms of sheer quantity/variety!
1. Qty2) Pouches of Texas Air. Seemed warmer and dryer than what’s outside our door.
2. “My Crap” drawstring bag in green (not pictured).
3. “Big Display Talking Alarm [Spanish]” AA battery operation only. Works. White Elephant Gift (WEG)?
4. Qty3) “Precious Moments” hanging air freshener 2 packs. ‘Sweet Berry’. Hmm, maybe a bit too sweet, we’ll see. Another WEG?
5. *Perfect* sized XL t-shirt. Firefly, Enterprise, Millennium Falcon design. No way anyone but me is getting this.
6. Wolverine thermo-mug. 19 yr. old daughter claimed this.
7. 2 cob corn-cob microwave steamer. You guessed it…WEG. We boil corn.
8. Digital oral thermometer. Handy! We’ll keep.
9. Verizon Pink Moto X case. No Android users at my house. Craigslist?
10. ‘Voliee’ Orange iPhone 6 case. Should fit my 6s. Less protection than my Otter, but I may not be able to resist the Orange-ness of it.
11. “Uxcell CNC motor shaft co. Flexible coupling 5x5mm.” $6.90 on Amazon, but how to get it to someone who might want it? I’ve heard of ‘CNC’ but had to look it up: “Computer Numerical Control” – like a robotic lathe. Where’d Woot find *this* in the warehouse?! :j
12. “Topicker Gold and Black …”[can’t read the rest] border stickers of some kind. WEG.
13. Faswin Fitness (known brand) black XL…something. Sort of belt, large and stretchy. Fitness minded daughter & her boyfriend think maybe for Yoga? WEG and receiver will have to figure it out.
14. Ice Ball Maker Mold. Silicon, 4 Ball Tray. Too bad not embossed like mini-Death Stars but I’ll like using these non-cubes in a Bloody Mary or ??
15. Qty6) The Knobble II, all in green. I’ll use about 3 for the WEG, and keep the rest around.
16. Green “Crappy Ice Scraper”. I live in Minnesota, so we’ll see just how Crappy this is for sure! (Eh?)
17. [The aquarium set of products coming up here.]: Plastic aquarium glow in dark plants. WEG.
18. Bubble Well 10” continuous bubble bar. WEG.
19. Resin Krusty Krab restaurant for bottom of aquarium. Good for 22y/o SpongeBob fanatic son’s stocking.
20. “Seriously Soft” Queen Sheet Set. Probably nicest, highest $$ thing here: listed from UPC scan as $39-$99 retail. Very cool because we plan to buy a new Queen bed right after New Year’s – now we can try it out with brand new sheets. [Thanks Woot]
21. "When Live Gives You Lemons...Rage Quit" Sticker. Deemed good for daughter's boyfriend (playing 'League', she said).
22. This one is a doozy. See pictures below. TT, feel free to 'censor' and remove middle pic. PG language on the label but hey, *you* sent it to me! “Trump Hole Covers”. My cat was not pleased, but then forgot about it and just sat down. A bit of a political slant on this one, but no problem for me. Part of the weirdness is that the listed “trumpholecovers” URL links to a Chinese site about job hunting. Malware plot? Just Google it if you want to know more.
I should explain that my work is having a holiday party with the “WEG” as the main non-eating activity. Was going to open the Big ol' Cornucopia on Christmas Eve to help get over the fact that our family goes with my wife’s tradition of Presents on Christmas. We decided it was okay to open ‘early’ because I could use this Big ol' Cornucopia to help fill my WEG. And it will pretty much do that all by itself.
So thank you Woot! This was a fun and certainly plentiful haul. No letter, boo hoo, but my wife thanks you for that. Sheesh, some people have no spirit of adventure!
Happy Holidays to all you Wooters out there.