Back to Amazon.com

bankernosaj

quality posts: 21 Private Messages bankernosaj

Finally getting around to posting my crap (really late on this one).

This box was over 9.5lbs so I was excited! Then I remembered that I should be disappointed....

1 Purple My Crap Bag
1 Les Despicables sticker
1 Low Coffee Battery hat
1 Woot Monkey
1 2qt jug (already made some adult apple pie drink in here )
1 Woot luggage tag
1 "Head" massager
1 5 port usb charger
1 Screen protector
1 "Professional" Pet clippers
1 Disappointingly heavy ceramic plant holder thing

Tried the clippers on my dog already and a got a yelp from pulling not clipping........time to re-gift to an enemy with a pet .

*28 *3

DerekNitroRC

quality posts: 2 Private Messages DerekNitroRC

Yay! I got my tracking number for my letter. I was starting to think they forgot about me, haha. It isn't working yet though, so not sure what I got. :O

faeridragon

quality posts: 2 Private Messages faeridragon

Me too! And mine isn't working yet either. Maybe Woot has a special arrangement with Fedex to help keep us in suspense as long as possible?

DerekNitroRC wrote:Yay! I got my tracking number for my letter. I was starting to think they forgot about me, haha. It isn't working yet though, so not sure what I got. :O

DerekNitroRC

faeridragon wrote:Me too! And mine isn't working yet either. Maybe Woot has a special arrangement with Fedex to help keep us in suspense as long as possible?

If it isn't working when I get home, I'll look it up in my system. I work for FedEx and can cheat. :p

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1038 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Tiger7610, DerekNitroRC, pohboy, faeridragon:

Your Letter crap is finally done. I helped pack crapvent orders for an hour so Kristen could get them done.

I'm not sure they'll get picked up today. If not, they'll go out on Monday.

I'm very sorry for the delay. You've been super patient.

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

faeridragon

I'm super-excited, and the delay means that my crap-loving daughter should be home from college to experience the big arrival.

As someone who is currently working two retail-oriented jobs, I have extra patience and understanding at this time of year. TT, you and Kristen have been awesome!

ThunderThighs wrote:Tiger7610, DerekNitroRC, pohboy, faeridragon:

Your Letter crap is finally done. I helped pack crapvent orders for an hour so Kristen could get them done.

faeridragon

DerekNitroRC wrote:If it isn't working when I get home, I'll look it up in my system. I work for FedEx and can cheat. :p

Don't worry, I won't tell a soul if you do ;-)

cmangel518

quality posts: 7 Private Messages cmangel518

My 216 lb pallet is here and unloaded. It's epic!!!!!

I will post in a bit after I do inventory and upload pics on crappy internet!

I am so happy! Thank you Woot Santa and Mrs Claus!!! It's Christmas @ BFE!

x 27 x1
I've lost track of all of useless/useful items I've purchased since April 09, 2007.
Cyber Monday Crappeninging 11/27/2017 = I scored a letter in a Big ol' Cornucopia!

DerekNitroRC

No pallet for me, 45 lbs ground. Dun dun dunnnnnn

cmangel518

Here is the Epic (in my mind anyway) 216 lb Woot Big ol' Cornucopia letter (from the Cyber Monday Crappeninging 11/27/2017).

1 - Canvas Art Print (The colors are beautiful!)
5 - AeroGarden 7 (I can open my own roadside herb stand.)
4 - Stalwart Interlocking Foam Mats -6 per pack (Hubby has claimed them)
1 - Adidas Golf Bag with
5 - golf clubs and
3 - lacross sticks (No idea who can use this, but we'll find someone)
2 - Pairs Asics Sneakers (One pair should fit me, the other pair is TBD)
1 - Pair Smith and Wesson Men's Boots (Maybe one of the boys)
1 - K'Archer K3 Power Washer (Here honey now I can add powerwash the house to the honey-do list!)
2 - Yeti Soft Sider Coolers (Great for our BFE Bashes!)
1 - Kiddy Adventure Pack (Baby gift needed for May)
1 - Sony Home Theater System HT-CT60BT
2 - Samsung Wireless Audio Soudbar & Subwoofers HW-JM35 (Not sure we have enough tv's in the house to hook these up to!)

I'm still uploaded pics...here is the album https://imgur.com/a/MvIBn

So now I have to figure out what goes where and who gets what before we start looking like an episode of hoarders. This is the coolest thing to happen to me. I can't even win a $1 on a scratch off lottery ticket. I always dreamed of scoring a letter and now I've joined the ranks! It was an awesome experience and a lot of fun. Epic! Thank you everyone at Woot for making this a wonderful memory!

x 27 x1
I've lost track of all of useless/useful items I've purchased since April 09, 2007.
Cyber Monday Crappeninging 11/27/2017 = I scored a letter in a Big ol' Cornucopia!

goofmont

quality posts: 6 Private Messages goofmont
cmangel518 wrote:Here is the Epic (in my mind anyway) 216 lb Woot Big ol' Cornucopia letter (from the Cyber Monday Crappeninging 11/27/2017).

1 - Adidas Golf Bag with
5 - golf clubs and
1 - K'Archer K3 Power Washer (Here honey now I can add powerwash the house to the honey-do list!)
2 - Samsung Wireless Audio Soudbar & Subwoofers HW-JM35 (Not sure we have enough tv's in the house to hook these up to!)

I'm still uploaded pics...here is the album https://imgur.com/a/MvIBn

So now I have to figure out what goes where and who gets what before we start looking like an episode of hoarders. This is the coolest thing to happen to me. I can't even win a $1 on a scratch off lottery ticket. I always dreamed of scoring a letter and now I've joined the ranks! It was an awesome experience and a lot of fun. Epic! Thank you everyone at Woot for making this a wonderful memory!

Very nice pile of letter crap! Congrats!!

DerekNitroRC

Thank you for your hard work! I can't wait to be disappointed. :D

LeonRF

quality posts: 2 Private Messages LeonRF
cmangel518 wrote:Here is the Epic (in my mind anyway) 216 lb Woot Big ol' Cornucopia letter (from the Cyber Monday Crappeninging 11/27/2017).

1 - Adidas Golf Bag with
5 - golf clubs and
2 - Samsung Wireless Audio Soudbar & Subwoofers HW-JM35

That's awesome! Congrats.

LeonRF

quality posts: 2 Private Messages LeonRF
DerekNitroRC wrote:Yay! I got my tracking number for my letter. I was starting to think they forgot about me, haha. It isn't working yet though, so not sure what I got. :O

My letter tracking number took 6 hours to update with information. It's a long long wait.

whitlee1234

quality posts: 12 Private Messages whitlee1234

Wacool Pro GoPro Hero 3 & 4 Diving Mask
"Chillow" Cooling Pillow
Woot Monkey
Luggage Tag
Shirt Woot Sticker
Small Turtle Shirt
Bambo Charcoal Sponge
Silicon Coin Purse
Doll Swimming Suit
Hello Kitty Shutterball
XXL Mens Crossword Puzzle PJs

The GoPro Diving Mask is priced anywhere from $60-$90! I think I got my moneys worth and some with just that item alone!
Thanks for the Big ol' Cornucopia Woot!

SylvreKat

quality posts: 44 Private Messages SylvreKat

Thus far, the umbrella sword is the coolest Letter item.

>'Kat, who likes sharp pointy things

+1 +1+1+4 +3 +1 +2

letsgoski

quality posts: 5 Private Messages letsgoski

Hi, Everyone! Sorry for the delay in posting my Black Friday Big ol' Cornucopia. I am pleasantly disappointed! Thank you, Woot!

1 purple “My Crap” drawstring bag
1 “CTRL + Z” sticker
1 “Warning: Full of Bees” luggage tag
1 wireless doorbell
1 pack of 20 sheets of white paper
1 green coin purse
1 car wash mitt
1 Ped-Egg
1 Konjac sponge
1 Star Wars lunch box
1 Perfect Band
1 CD by someone named Jude entitled “No One Is Really Beautiful”
1 blue Woot! Monkey

The overly possessive chihuahua sticking out his tongue in disgust was not part of the box. He does, however, now claim that he owns everything that was in there because I put it on “his” couch on “his” blanket to take the photograph.

soundslikekatydid

quality posts: 3 Private Messages soundslikekatydid

Here are the contents of my first ever Big ol' Cornucopia! This is from Black Friday's Tripophan Crap.

-2 bags of air (smells like Texas)
-1 paper “?” bag
-2 4x6 picture frames, 1 white and 1 brown (really cute)
-1 Motobatt battery charger and accessories (not sure if it works yet)
-1 used snack bag with crumbs (not pictured, already thrown away!)
-1 kids’ size 10 “Get Stuffed” t-shirt (maybe will fit my dog)
-1 medium Dickie’s t-shirt bra
-1 small black clutch purse
-1 dog toy (dog is happy)
-5 Ferris wheel 3D greeting cards
-1 baby bottle
-2 boxes of cocoa butter stretch mark cream
-1 LED light bulb thing
-1 box of 5 leaf bags
-1 “Meh” sticker
-1 crappy ice scraper
-1 green plastic change purse
-2 phone cases
-1 stylus
-1 cigarette lighter USB phone charger
-1 book of Elementary Fluid Mechanics from 1947, complete with handwritten exam notes from the University of Tennessee and smelling like some kind of weird cologne

Overall, it was disappointingly fun and I can't wait to get another one! Thank you to everyone at Woot.

adfabus

quality posts: 2 Private Messages adfabus

Did you seriously get CASH in your Big ol' Cornucopia?????????

has2bf2f wrote:

My craptastic contents.

x1 x2

DerekNitroRC

adfabus wrote:Did you seriously get CASH in your Big ol' Cornucopia?????????

Zoom in, it's not real.

adfabus

quality posts: 2 Private Messages adfabus

AHHH, okay. This month was the first time I was ever quick enough to nab a Big ol' Cornucopia so I was not sure if they had really sent $ in the box or not.

DerekNitroRC wrote:Zoom in, it's not real.

x1 x2

ThunderThighs

Staff

YAY! ALL the crap! Lots of Aero planters too!.

I'm glad you enjoyed it and thank you for sharing the photos with us!!!

And whoa, they lowered that right on to your porch!

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

KingLeotheawesome

quality posts: 16 Private Messages KingLeotheawesome

wireless doorbell
finger exerciser
watermelon slicer
resistance bands
parchment paper
some kind of paper sheets
Ctrl + Z sticker
green hanging droplet oil warmer
Woot luggage tag - warning full of bees
Woot monkey
Woot bag

tmmurphy

quality posts: 14 Private Messages tmmurphy

Shipping info said 4lbs, so was looking forward to a full Big ol' Cornucopia - and it didn't disappoint in terms of sheer quantity/variety!
1. Qty2) Pouches of Texas Air. Seemed warmer and dryer than what’s outside our door.
2. “My Crap” drawstring bag in green (not pictured).
3. “Big Display Talking Alarm [Spanish]” AA battery operation only. Works. White Elephant Gift (WEG)?
4. Qty3) “Precious Moments” hanging air freshener 2 packs. ‘Sweet Berry’. Hmm, maybe a bit too sweet, we’ll see. Another WEG?
5. *Perfect* sized XL t-shirt. Firefly, Enterprise, Millennium Falcon design. No way anyone but me is getting this.
6. Wolverine thermo-mug. 19 yr. old daughter claimed this.
7. 2 cob corn-cob microwave steamer. You guessed it…WEG. We boil corn.
8. Digital oral thermometer. Handy! We’ll keep.
9. Verizon Pink Moto X case. No Android users at my house. Craigslist?
10. ‘Voliee’ Orange iPhone 6 case. Should fit my 6s. Less protection than my Otter, but I may not be able to resist the Orange-ness of it.
11. “Uxcell CNC motor shaft co. Flexible coupling 5x5mm.” $6.90 on Amazon, but how to get it to someone who might want it? I’ve heard of ‘CNC’ but had to look it up: “Computer Numerical Control” – like a robotic lathe. Where’d Woot find *this* in the warehouse?! :j
12. “Topicker Gold and Black …”[can’t read the rest] border stickers of some kind. WEG.
13. Faswin Fitness (known brand) black XL…something. Sort of belt, large and stretchy. Fitness minded daughter & her boyfriend think maybe for Yoga? WEG and receiver will have to figure it out.
14. Ice Ball Maker Mold. Silicon, 4 Ball Tray. Too bad not embossed like mini-Death Stars but I’ll like using these non-cubes in a Bloody Mary or ??
15. Qty6) The Knobble II, all in green. I’ll use about 3 for the WEG, and keep the rest around.
16. Green “Crappy Ice Scraper”. I live in Minnesota, so we’ll see just how Crappy this is for sure! (Eh?)
17. [The aquarium set of products coming up here.]: Plastic aquarium glow in dark plants. WEG.
18. Bubble Well 10” continuous bubble bar. WEG.
19. Resin Krusty Krab restaurant for bottom of aquarium. Good for 22y/o SpongeBob fanatic son’s stocking.
20. “Seriously Soft” Queen Sheet Set. Probably nicest, highest $$ thing here: listed from UPC scan as $39-$99 retail. Very cool because we plan to buy a new Queen bed right after New Year’s – now we can try it out with brand new sheets. [Thanks Woot]
21. "When Live Gives You Lemons...Rage Quit" Sticker. Deemed good for daughter's boyfriend (playing 'League', she said).
22. This one is a doozy. See pictures below. TT, feel free to 'censor' and remove middle pic. PG language on the label but hey, *you* sent it to me! “Trump Hole Covers”. My cat was not pleased, but then forgot about it and just sat down. A bit of a political slant on this one, but no problem for me. Part of the weirdness is that the listed “trumpholecovers” URL links to a Chinese site about job hunting. Malware plot? Just Google it if you want to know more.
I should explain that my work is having a holiday party with the “WEG” as the main non-eating activity. Was going to open the Big ol' Cornucopia on Christmas Eve to help get over the fact that our family goes with my wife’s tradition of Presents on Christmas. We decided it was okay to open ‘early’ because I could use this Big ol' Cornucopia to help fill my WEG. And it will pretty much do that all by itself.
So thank you Woot! This was a fun and certainly plentiful haul. No letter, boo hoo, but my wife thanks you for that. Sheesh, some people have no spirit of adventure!

Happy Holidays to all you Wooters out there.

CircuitBrkr
X18

pohboy

quality posts: 1 Private Messages pohboy

Thanks TT! Already disappointed in the 45lb nature of the box, and looking forward to more disappointment tomorrow, when it arrives. Will be sure to post my extreme disappointment, and likely throw in a couple cats (photos only, but I might entertain offers on Spike).

faeridragon

pohboy wrote:Thanks TT! Already disappointed in the 45lb nature of the box, and looking forward to more disappointment tomorrow, when it arrives. Will be sure to post my extreme disappointment, and likely throw in a couple cats (photos only, but I might entertain offers on Spike).

What? Yours is arriving tomorrow? Mine still only says "label created." Shipping weight is also 45 pounds, however. Interesting.

Starting the disappointment before the package even ships? Well played, Woot. Clearly, y'all are experts in your field. :-)

pohboy

quality posts: 1 Private Messages pohboy
faeridragon wrote:What? Yours is arriving tomorrow? Mine still only says "label created." Shipping weight is also 45 pounds, however. Interesting.

Starting the disappointment before the package even ships? Well played, Woot. Clearly, y'all are experts in your field. :-)

My bad, Wednesday arrival, not tomorrow. And there I go, adding to my own disappointment. Oddly enough, it still shows as only a label generated, though estimating a Wednesday delivery.

ThunderThighs

Staff

tmmurphy wrote:...

Action shot! LOL

suznl

quality posts: 4 Private Messages suznl

Way late on showing my crap. Sorry about that.
Hope I'm doing this right:

A bobble yard bird
Two working lamps (yay house warming gift!)
Marshmallow roasting sticks
Mosquito repellent band
Potato chipper (fry slicer)
Crap bag
Silent Woot monkey (speak no evil?)
Pink Ipad case
Warning-full of bees tag
'Deim' sticker
Thermometer
Blackberry plug
Box of batteried votive candles
Some kind of hard case that will be useful for usb sticks/extra batteries/plugs

Thanks, Woot!

tiger7610

quality posts: 23 Private Messages tiger7610

Yeah mine says thursday delivery, but only label created which means a: its not yet picked up b. its picked up but not updated. Come one fedex!

unome

quality posts: 7 Private Messages unome

Dear w00t,

So my Big ol' Cornucopia came and here it is;

"My Crap" Bag
pair work gloves
Lift Ticket CD
Anti bark dog collar
Baby bowl set
egg shape silicone mold
pack of clear celophane goodie bags
phone case (5s?)
coffee funnel filter
womens xl "punch the devil kick the satan" red shirt
13' tablet sleve (pink)
jesus shoes (size 6)
incipio phone case iphone 5
yellow spirits flask
woot ice scraper
"the Diem aint gonna carpe itself" sticker
metal garden hose (broken)

some of it is okay, some not.
The bulk is utterly useless but a couple items may find a a home.

I don't mind getting random stuff and even the broken stuff can be okay, if it can be fixed...
To this day I still use a blood pressure cuff that came in my first Big ol' Cornucopia back on x-mas 2007. All it needed was the battery contact spring to be bent back.
But the metal garden hose is not repairable.
Got me to pay for your trash...

Well played woot...

We'll see what the Crapv3333333nt H@ppy has in store...

unome

X4

Narfcake

quality posts: 396 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

unome wrote:...

But the metal garden hose is not repairable.

If it's constructed the way a lot of metal shielded hoses are ...

1. Remove the washer and insert.
2. Unscrew fitting.
3. Cut off damaged hose and inner liner. Reassemble.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

cmangel518

ThunderThighs wrote:YAY! ALL the crap! Lots of Aero planters too!.

I'm glad you enjoyed it and thank you for sharing the photos with us!!!

And whoa, they lowered that right on to your porch!

It was great!

Advantage of living in an old farm house...lots of porches. The guy thought it was great that he could just back it up and roll it on to the porch like a loading dock. Much less work for him.

x 27 x1

Annecdn

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Annecdn

I am really late, and I apologize for that! Here is what it gods of Woot! bestowed on me for my disappointment:

-Texas Air
-Used Cargo Pant with Suspenders or something like that
-Used glue gun
-Blue Bic Lighter (hehe, still works)
-Two luggage tags
-Brush
-Two Green Bathroom Mats
-Two Shoulder Strap Cushions (oddly, the same green)
-LG Phone Case
-Ice Cude Tray
-Two Ipad cases, the one is a real hoot!
-The Diem Ain't Gonna Carpe Itself sticker
-Used xbox Street Overdrive game
-Purse Pop
-My Crap bag

:D Fashionably late, well, maybe not fashionable anymore.

blkxltng

quality posts: 7 Private Messages blkxltng

My Black Friday crap finally shipped and is on the way! 5.3 lbs. Hope that's a realllllyyy heavy letter lol

unome

quality posts: 7 Private Messages unome
Narfcake wrote:If it's constructed the way a lot of metal shielded hoses are ...
1. Remove the washer and insert.
2. Unscrew fitting.
3. Cut off damaged hose and inner liner. Reassemble.

I appreciate the thought but the vinyl hose is attached with a clamped fitting. I'm pretty MacGyver and there just isn't a way. Maybe a new end with clamp but then the stainless housing was uncoiling.
I'll just enjoy my beverage flask and give others away as secret Santa gifts at scouts this week.

X4

bositrim

quality posts: 11 Private Messages bositrim

My Letter box arrived! Of all the crap storms I've had to deal with the last two weeks this one was by far the best.

The initial impression:

Here's what I got:

1 x Sanctuary Down Alternative Reversible Comforter
1 x Car Wash Mitt
1 x Luxury Dog Bed with adjustable pet seat belt

1 x Chillow Pillow with "Innovative Cooling Technology". I'm not sure what's so innovative about it. My first impression was that it's a Hot water bottle that they're telling me to put cold water into.
1 x Zhu Zhu Pet "Magician Pet" that my daughter immediately claimed.
1 x set of computer speakers
1 x Quick Books Customer Manager, "New for 2005". It works with Windows 98, 2000, and XP! It has a list price of $79.95, and its used!

1 x Coffee Press
1 x Cartman Hitch Mount with Ball
1 x 2016 Philadelphia Eagles Calendar
2 x Mini ice cube trays
1 x box of Shake filters to freshen my tap water.

To be continued...

x12

bositrim

Letter crap continued...
Here's even more crap that I got:

1 x Set of bath towels
1 x Comfy Shades baby car shades
1 x Pueen Nail Foil 12 Pack
1 x Baby toy
1 x Axiom 4GB DDR3 RAM
1 x Car trash can with bags
1 x OPEN sign
1 x Bear Motion phone case for a Galaxy S5
1 x Desof ICON phone case for an iPhone6 that proudly declares, "I do if I want"
1 x Sleek door stopper
1 x Toy horse
1 x Kuuk Potato Chipper that according to the box is an essential kitchen tool
1 x Little bag of bits that look like they would work with a rotary tool
1 x Surpahs 22oz pink water bottle
1 x set of king sized sheets that came pre-sliced
1 x bag of feathers
1 x BeSport Wise women's headband
1 x Pizza slicer that has, "No questions asked" written on the tag. It makes me wonder if it knows something about what happened to the sheets. Very suspicious.
1 x Legend of Zelda Link hat
1 x "Q" Scrabble mug

More coming in the next post...

x12

bositrim

Letter crap continued...

Even more crap:

1 x Yukon Outfitters Explorer Side Pack in Mountain camouflage
1 x pair of sunglasses with interchangeable lenses
1 x Lavender Paris wall hanger
1 x Guardians of the Galaxy comic book with an alternate cover.
1 x Multi tasking lap tray with phone and tablet slot that I haven't gotten out of the box yet.

And finally,

155 x Magpie Mini Emery Board 12 packs.
1 x Book, "Critical Mass", by Philip Ball

x12

bositrim

All in all I had a lot of fun with the letter box and I received several useful things.
BTW, this is what you can do with 155 Magpie Mini Emery Board packs:

x12