defiantone

quality posts: 7 Private Messages defiantone

itsy bitsy oil bottles with the little roller/dauber tops

- Understanding Psychology textbook (probably won't help me figure people any more than I already do)
- shirt woot holiday paper craft
- 4 shirt woot stickers
- prescription bottle magnifier
- 2017 shirt woot calendar

- some sort of phone case (looks nice but no idea what sort of phone it may house)
- aquadis swim goggles (white + red)
- 2x konjac sponges (I now own 3)
- 2x tea infusers (cute with little pink silicone clover)
- 2x apple watch bands (1 blue, 1 pink)
- hair brush + comb set (donate!)
- watermelon slicer (don't eat watermelon... gift or donate)

- Gerry Tales (2nd copy)
- crappy ice scraper
- Where the Wild Things Are Blu-ray (of which I have no player to watch it on)

- 2xl tee

edit: missed in photos - one paper crap bag and one bag texas air

Craps Bagged: 7x

tkhawk01

quality posts: 7 Private Messages tkhawk01

Got my crap last night! As usual the wife and kids started claiming everything right away.

1 Orange Woot monkey
1 Woot paper bag
1 Woot crappy ice scrapper
1 Shirt Woot sticker
1 Medium Shirt
1 Sink Strainer
1 Stuffed Batman
1 Kindle Screen protector
1 Spaghetti Scoop
1 Kids toboggan
1 Mini Speaker
1 Liquid chalk set
1 Pair of castors
1 Humming bird feeder
1 bag with Chinese symbols on it

tim01411

quality posts: 6 Private Messages tim01411

6lb crap received!

• Quitting is for Quitters shirt, size medium
  • Woot monkey
  • Sergeant BBQ apron
  • Blue My Crap drawstring bag
  • Black duffle bag
  • Coco phone (turn any phone into an old school clunky handset)
  • Pink pen cup/organizer
  • Pinkish USB humidifier with all instructions in Japanese
  • Small storage container
  • Shirt.Woot sticker
  • 2 obscure CDs
  • Goggles
  • Green crappy ice scraper
  • ...and a small piece of a bubble envelope

Picture taken on the crappy couch since it seemed appropriate. Not bad, I can find uses for a few things.

vol02

quality posts: 10 Private Messages vol02

Coming home to a load of crap is the best way to end a week.

2 - Screaming Monkeys
1 - Crappy Ice Scraper
1 - Woot paper sack
1 - Woot shirt sticker
1 - Attack on Titan bag
1 - Weatherproof phone pouch
1 - Apple watch band, blue
1 - Cosmic Brightz bike lights
1 - Spatula
1 - Charcoal Sponge
1 - 2pk silicone wedding bands
125 - Antique Bronze Steampunk Gear Charms
1 - Batman doll
1 - Liquid Chalk
1 - Pack of temporary tattoos of Leaves
1 - Coffee measuring scoop
2 - Phone cases
1 - Car air purifier
1 - Wireless speaker
1 - Camo Tactical Belt M
1 - M The internet is never wrong T-shirt

x10

sdishman

quality posts: 2 Private Messages sdishman

* 1 Woot monkey
* 1 "MY CRAP" totebag
* 1 6-pk of Tiger magnets (I was thrilled about these; my wife informed me we'll be hiding these in the attic until they become a White Elephant gift...)
* 1 Emergency Hammer (shockingly, wife was really excited about this; I didn't know these existed)
* 1 Crappy ice scraper
* 1 Paris-themed towel/hat/whatever rack
* 1 Glass protector for Galaxy Note 7
* 1 "Smart Bracelet" FitBit knockoff
* 1 "Your Princess Got Tired of Waiting" T-Shirt
* Endless disappointment, as always

Thanks Woot!

wingone

quality posts: 9 Private Messages wingone

Wow! Fastest Bet on Cold ever, and a pretty nice haul to boot!

1 Bag of Texas air (not pictured)
1 T-shirt, black, Dr. Seuss "Reading is our Thing", size XL
1 Shirt Woot! paper craft
3 Shirt Woot! stickers
1 Shirt Woot! calendar, 2017
1 Car air freshener kit with a little fan
10 O-rings, 40x4mm, can't figure out what they'd fit
1 Prescription bottle magnifier
1 Crappy ice scraper
1 Baby bowl set
1 Fishing rod holder, heavy steel, also got one in my last Bet on Cold
1 Koi hologram book mark, awesome looking!
1 Very large steel can opener
1 Case for 7" Kindle Fire, fits my previously caseless Fire
3 Konjac Sponges, single pack and a 2 pack
2 "Universal" waterproof phone cases
1 Lint remover with 2 extra rollers
1 Woot! monkey with green cape
1 Pair oven gloves
1 Paper "?" bag

Of the four items I purchased this Woot-off, who would have thought that this would be the first to arrive? Thanks Woot!

KatsMother

quality posts: 1 Private Messages KatsMother

So now I'm supposed to write what I got. This is more than I bargained for. What Mothers do for their crazy daughters.

sticky pads set
bag full of little metal crosses
ice scraper that Daughter seems excited about and said is coveted
yet another screaming monkey, she has too many already
a paper bag
a phone holder
a puzzle
some kind of workbook for Wordskills
shirt that would've been cute for Daughter but is too small
roll of packing tape?
noodle spoon
sparkly pink phone case but isn't for Daughter's phone
cables
iPad cover that I don't think will fit mine
2017 calendar?
four stickers
some kind of paper put-together thing

How much did I pay for this again? Although Daughter was all happy as we unboxed everything together, so that might be worth whatever it cost.

KatsMother

quality posts: 1 Private Messages KatsMother

'Kat here. Mums has no idea how to post photos and says she's too old to start learning that nonsense. So I'm filling in for her.

And filling in some details for her now, too.

The puzzle is a panoramic 3' long one.

The "cables" are a pair of fitbit recharging USBs.

It's a shirtwoot! calendar, plus a shirtwoot! sticker (our second since I already got one--anyone want?) Other three stickers include Reach for the Stars, Krampus, and one I would so dearly LURVE to wear at work "cannot brain today I haz the dumb". LURVE it!!

The paper thing is "Can't Wait for January", like a paper sculpture you put together.

The "iPad case" is for a Tab3--anyone know what that is?

Oh, and Narf, the shirt is a M AA. If someone gets/has it in an XL that's too big or unwanted (although who wouldn't want this one?!) I'll very happily trade! It's so perfect for me! Kinda lucky 'Kat, feed me for (my) good luck!

>'Kat, posting for the Momma

SylvreKat

quality posts: 39 Private Messages SylvreKat

And back as myself.

Mums was right, it was a total blast to be there as she took each item out. And after either seeing what it was or me explaining it, her declaring the item going to local son's family or Mystery Box.

I'm not sure she gets it yet, even though I explained it's not the stuff it's the fun! Although when you do get something really good that's also useful, it's even better. But that's the bonus. It's all about the fun of not knowing. And now in having another something we do together.

>'Kat

+1 +1+1+4 +3 +1 +1

lance6270

quality posts: 44 Private Messages lance6270

Post a picture of it as well

KatsMother wrote:So now I'm supposed to write what I got. This is more than I bargained for. What Mothers do for their crazy daughters.

sticky pads set
bag full of little metal crosses
ice scraper that Daughter seems excited about and said is coveted
yet another screaming monkey, she has too many already
a paper bag
a phone holder
a puzzle
some kind of workbook for Wordskills
shirt that would've been cute for Daughter but is too small
roll of packing tape?
noodle spoon
sparkly pink phone case but isn't for Daughter's phone
cables
iPad cover that I don't think will fit mine
2017 calendar?
four stickers
some kind of paper put-together thing

How much did I pay for this again? Although Daughter was all happy as we unboxed everything together, so that might be worth whatever it cost.

x39
x2

SylvreKat

lance6270 wrote:Post a picture of it as well

Yeah, that's never gonna happen with her. That's why I filled in for her with a second follow-up post that included the photo I took and uploaded then shared.

And if she decides to try for one again, and if she manages to Snag a Bag again, I'll again be her photo-poster. And detailer.

I must take after Dad. I can see him having fun interacting in forums. What's weird is Mums does have fun talking with folks at bridge and stuff. I suppose it's the technology that intimidates her.

>'Kat

+1 +1+1+4 +3 +1 +1

bricem

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bricem

Here's my crap!

• Shelf organizer
  • Dog Leash
  • Crappy Ice Scrapper
  • Coffee Right Meow socks
  • 2017 Shirt Woot Calendar
  • Santa Paws Papercraft
  • Shirt Woot Stickers
  • Vegetable Steamer
  • D&D Woot Shirt
  • Lint Rollers
  • Book - Rocket Ship
  • Pet Mat
  • Mobile Phone Holder
  • 144 Stick-On Gems
  • Woot Bag
  • Sunglass Display Stand (holds 10 sunglasses, missing a screw)

Kids already grabbed Screaming Woot Monkey before I could snap the second picture.

lance6270

Gotcha..........totally missed the followup post

SylvreKat wrote:Yeah, that's never gonna happen with her. That's why I filled in for her with a second follow-up post that included the photo I took and uploaded then shared.

And if she decides to try for one again, and if she manages to Snag a Bag again, I'll again be her photo-poster. And detailer.

I must take after Dad. I can see him having fun interacting in forums. What's weird is Mums does have fun talking with folks at bridge and stuff. I suppose it's the technology that intimidates her.

>'Kat

x39
x2

lance6270

KatsMother wrote:

The "iPad case" is for a Tab3--anyone know what that is?

It is a Samsung Galaxy Tab3

x39
x2

elizard369

quality posts: 22 Private Messages elizard369
SylvreKat wrote:What's weird is Mums does have fun talking with folks at bridge and stuff. I suppose it's the technology that intimidates her.

>'Kat

Reminds me of my grandmother, who never got the point of computers at all, until someone showed her she could play bridge online. She enjoyed that enough to learn how to turn on the computer and get to her bridge site, although she never did anything else with it. Glad you could have the fun of sharing a Bet on Cold with your mother.

x12

JesusFreakJn316

quality posts: 1 Private Messages JesusFreakJn316

Pretty sure this is the first ever bag o C??? for me and overall I am quite pleased that I got a very nice value for the dollar with some absolute keepers.

I had to share one cringe-worthy item was the men's...um...sports protector. In an _open_ bag.

We got a laugh out of it, so it was worth it. But that item is definitely going straight to the garbage. Outside.

SylvreKat

lance6270 wrote:Gotcha..........totally missed the followup post

No prob. You don't expect a list followed by a photo.

lance6270 wrote:It is a Samsung Galaxy Tab3

Hey, thanks. I can tell the Momma that's worth about $10-$15. Although none of us have a Samsung, so that'll lose points with her.

Anyone need/want a Galaxy protector in hot pink leatherish?

>'Kat

+1 +1+1+4 +3 +1 +1

SylvreKat

elizard369 wrote:Reminds me of my grandmother, who never got the point of computers at all, until someone showed her she could play bridge online. She enjoyed that enough to learn how to turn on the computer and get to her bridge site, although she never did anything else with it. Glad you could have the fun of sharing a Bet on Cold with your mother.

Oh, you'll totally relate to the Story then.

My big bro gave Mums her iPad for her b'day. She declared that she would never use the thing, and he should keep it. Which I suspect was in the back of his mind when he got it for her, since his wife wouldn't let him buy one for himself at that time. Wife cut in and told Mums, "Why don't you keep it for now, and if you still aren't using it when we come back for Christmas, then we'll take it and find something else for you."

I think it took finding sports commentator Joe Posnanski's blog online to completely win her over to its usefulness.

Funnily, she has ZERO interest in playing bridge online, although several of her bridge friends have recommended sites for her to try.

That is SO adorable about your grandmother! Isn't it cute how old people don't want to learn new technology, until there's something specific about it that interests them?

>'Kat

+1 +1+1+4 +3 +1 +1

drgandalf

quality posts: 47 Private Messages drgandalf
SylvreKat wrote:Hey, thanks. I can tell the Momma that's worth about $10-$15. Although none of us have a Samsung, so that'll lose points with her.

Anyone need/want a Galaxy protector in hot pink leatherish?

>'Kat

I have a Tab3. What size, mine's an 8"

locokoko

quality posts: 3 Private Messages locokoko

I'm really excited that no one has posted that they got a letter yet... The odds of one being in my Bet on Cold are growing with every letter-less post!!

x3

jesse1470

quality posts: 6 Private Messages jesse1470

Well my bag got here an hour ago. I hate to say but I enjoyed the entirety of it. Although, I got extremely confused, excited and worried all in one go. But otherwise here is my haul.

1 x XL Shirt (I didn't get it, also too big for myself)
1 x Woot Monkey, kids love these so another to the collection for them to fight over.
1 x Konjac Sponge, mother claimed.
1 x Hoist 2 button control, my dad claimed for a project.
1 x Digital Camera Bag, mother also claimed now that she wants to get into photography.
1 x Toy horse, the kids will use.
1 x Woot Paper Bag
1 x Shirt Woot Holiday Paper Craft, added to the xmas box.
1 x Whirt Woot Calendar for 2017, don't know yet, I can utilize the pictures for something crafty...
1 x Martha Stewart Honeycomb decorations, mother claimed for a future xmas project.
1 x Cow themed mouse pad.
4 x Shirt Woot Stickers.
2 x Yu-Gi-Oh cards, got a nerdier friend than I who will do something with.
1 x Watermellon scoop
1 x Windshield scraper, at this point I feel like I am being taunted for snow I will never get.
2 x Sippy cups, perfect for nephew.
1 x Mens Small Athletic Cup (I'm a medium and don't play too much sports, so I guess donate, though that seems weird, what is the protocol for this?)
1 x Kuh Kuh Kitchen set of utensils. measuring spoons/cups and pot holders.
1 x Phone headset?
2 x Bags texas Air
and a bundle of FAKE $5 bills to the total of $500.

He is ready to head out to the monkey strip club!

So thanks Woot, you all did awesome at giving me some great stuff and at absolutely giving me false hope of being $500 richer!

X8

SylvreKat

drgandalf wrote:I have a Tab3. What size, mine's an 8"

I'm not sure if it measures diagonally like a tv or vertically. Either way, it's bigger than 8". It's 9.5" top to bottom, 11" diagonally.

Bummer. I would've loved to send it a good home with Hovering Luna's family.

edit to say it's yours if you still want it.

>'Kat

+1 +1+1+4 +3 +1 +1

SylvreKat

jesse1470 wrote:...

1 x XL Shirt (I didn't get it, also too big for myself)

It's a D&D reference. After imbibing a big ale/beer, your wisdom drops by 2 points, as does your dexterity. Meanwhile the opposite gender's charisma skyrockets 4 points.

When my group would play-hit a bar, it usually ended in fire and yet another town we had to avoid in all future adventures.

>'Kat

+1 +1+1+4 +3 +1 +1

drgandalf

quality posts: 47 Private Messages drgandalf
SylvreKat wrote:I'm not sure if it measures diagonally like a tv or vertically. Either way, it's bigger than 8". It's 9.5" top to bottom, 11" diagonally.

Bummer. I would've loved to send it a good home with Hovering Luna's family.

edit to say it's yours if you still want it.

>'Kat

Sounds like its for a 10.1" model. I have a 10", but its a Tab A, which is a different size.

Thanks anyway!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1036 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Myndie wrote:...
And......

Sophie the Basset Hound says; "Can I PLEEEEESE keep the Monkey Mom????"

Over Mighty Glaciers, I'm melting!

defiantone wrote:
itsy bitsy oil bottles with the little roller/dauber tops

Awwww, look. It's little deodorant bottles for Mortimer and Monte.

KatsMother wrote:So now I'm supposed to write what I got. This is more than I bargained for. What Mothers do for their crazy daughters.

Haha! Good job.

I'm enjoying the posts so keep them coming! You're already at 2.3% of you posting!!!

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

psonaka

quality posts: 3 Private Messages psonaka

My Bet on Cold is coming Monday! It got into my town at 11:45pm Friday, but apparently UPS doesn't ship on Saturdays or Sundays.

Stumpy91

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Stumpy91

Here's a video of the unboxing of my The Lord of the Crap I (lsdfkj) Bet on Cold:

Here are the details on my TT Stinker. A Clapper!!! I've always wanted one after seeing the TV commercials around the holidays. A Clapper and a Cha-Cha-Cha Chia Pet should come bundled together. I'm hoping that while watching the next state and national election returns, my living room will look like I have a strobe light.

• 100 total wOOts! including
  • 10/17/17 Crap
  • 4/01/10 Adventure Crap
  • 12/25/09 Santa's Sack O' Crap
  • 10/23/08, 9/25/09, 3/26/10, 5/26/10, 6/24/10, 9/22/10, 10/21/10, 12/1/10, 1/25/11, 3/9/11, 5/11/11 and 3/22/12 Bet on Colds
  • 12 sellout.wOOts
  • 5 shirt.wOOts
  • No kids.wOOts (that I know of)

SylvreKat

ThunderThighs wrote:Haha! Good job.

I'll let the Momma know. Also that she got a Quality Snowman for making me proud with her very second post! Not that she'll understand the point of the Quality Snowman.

Then again, I'm not sure *I* understand the point of QPs. I mean, sure I understand how we earn them...sorta kinda and for the most part. But do they add up for anything? Like, s/he who dies with the most QPs wins, or something?

>'Kat

+1 +1+1+4 +3 +1 +1

SylvreKat

Btb, Mums said to offer any of her stuff to anyone here who wants something.

Except for the noodle spoon (which is already in our drawer of odd utensils), the 3-pack stickers, the ice scraper, the monkey ('cause seriously, can't have too many of those. Unless it's a dupe, but then it'll go in a Mystery Box for the Con charity auction), and the shirt (unless someone has a larger one to trade with me, otherwise I'm going to get seriously crazy and try Frankensteining it with some other shirt to make it bigger). Oh yeah, and the tape. 4" packing tape is very useful, even without a holder/dispenser. Do they even make dispensers for 4" packing tape? We have 3" at work which is way wide. I didn't know p-tape even came in wider. Egad!

Just PM me 'cause Mums won't ever see hers.

>'Kat

+1 +1+1+4 +3 +1 +1

Zuconta

quality posts: 13 Private Messages Zuconta

- Question mark brown bag
- Ice scraper
- Monkey with red cape
- Shirt.Woot! Sticker
- Kitchen Utensil Spoon
- Spring coil metal safety key ring
- Sticky page markers and note pads
- Insults around the galaxy T-shirt (M)
-3 Konjac Sponges (These feel like rocks to me, but my wife says she wants them)
- Air Ionizer for car (with rear view mirror air freshener hidden in packaging)
- Joto Galaxy 7S Case (Yay, I needed that!)
- Iphone 6 plus case with mount
- 2 Cali Ultra Slime Case for Galaxy 7S
- Mobile Case Iphone case
- Pink Ipad case (love the picture of the kid with glasses)
- Ocean Pure Facial Hair Removal tool
- Black bucket hat (Can't wait for Summer)

Lots of fun stuff...Thanks Woot!

AnniKat

quality posts: 18 Private Messages AnniKat

My Bet on Cold arrived Friday, but what with Apple throwing in a new picture file format and my amaze/puzzlement at some of these items
Anyway, here's my post:

1 - shirt woot holiday paper craft
- 4 shirt woot stickers
1 - prescription bottle magnifier
1 - 2017 shirt woot calendar
1 Gerry Tales book
1 Green caped Woot monkey
1 Woot paper bag
1 Woot crappy ice scrapper
1 large stainless steel travel mug
1 Wicked Metal Jacket iPhone 4 case
1 Kindle Fire 7" case (I have a Fire 6")
1 Baby Bowl and fork and spoon
1 chartreuse phone case about the size of an iPhone 4 but who knows?
1 Anvil Tshirt, "I'm still waiting for my letter to arrive"
1 wire spice rack
1 small box of Super Hero modeling clay ??
1 Fishing rod holder for fishing boat
1 selfie iPhone 6 case with an integrated bluetooth shutter

1 iPhone 6 underwater wetsuit complete with 10 video lessons about how to use it.

Haven't watched the DVD yet, but I think it might also work on my iPhone 7, although I already have a waterproof camera, so this would just be an extra.

AND...

1 mystery garment with storage bag, which I thought might be some sort of headcovering for Muslim women or for visiting a Catholic Church.

I was wrong - Google found it, it's a beach coverup or skirt for someone MUCH younger skinnier and tanned than me.

4 bags of cowboy breath

Some disappointment, and quite a lot of entertainment and puzzlement.
Thanks TT & Wootbot!

/\~/\- ))
>'x'< (( AnniKat
/ - \ _))

x24

SylvreKat

A'Kat, I think your use is much cuter and more practical than the Google-indicated use. Plus then you don't have to worry about how skinny that model's tush is compared to women's in the real world.

Trust me, she was air-brushed. and RRAYRR

>'Kat

+1 +1+1+4 +3 +1 +1

bork76

quality posts: 7 Private Messages bork76

Delivered to just outside Chicago on Friday. Busy weekend so posting the pics now.

Standard Malibu inspection of the goods.

All the goods present and accounted for.
- Blue Ikea Scissors (already in the kitchen.)
- Neon colored running belt looks to hold keys etc. Size:Medium
- T-shirt Quitting is for Quitters (Taken by the wife) Size:Medium
- LED light mounting bracket for a Toyota Tundra (probably going to bring in to work for one of the mechanics)
- CD Sahr Issa - Afro Tongue. (In the garage with the rest of my CDs.)
- Sergeant BBQ Apron (Definitely mine)
- 3 Glass Screen Protectors Note 7
- Crayola Snack Packer. (Used today for my son's snack in school. Lid may prove too lose for constant use.)
- Woot Paper Bag
- Woot Ice Scrapper
- Green Pill bottle. (You put your .... in there. Old SNL joke.)
- Woot Flying Monkey!!!!! (Added to the collection.)
- Blue LED light in tubbing for Medium sized Dog so they are easier to be seen at night. Three settings which is nice. Already cut and setup for our Border Collie.
- 2 Dish Wash Towels (Washed and already hanging in the kitchen.) Came out a little wrinkled from the dryer, hopefully don't shrink.
- 0 Bags of Texas Air
- 0 Letters
- Overall disappointment high with a bunch of laughs. Well played Woot.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1036 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Stumpy91 wrote:...

Here are the details on my TT Stinker. A Clapper!!! I've always wanted one after seeing the TV commercials around the holidays. A Clapper and a Cha-Cha-Cha Chia Pet should come bundled together. I'm hoping that while watching the next state and national election returns, my living room will look like I have a strobe light.

YAY! Thank you for posting! I loved your video and the unwavering excitement throughout it!

You have a coupon in private messages and a signature badge that you're free to delete.

AnniKat wrote:
1 mystery garment with storage bag, which I thought might be some sort of headcovering for Muslim women or for visiting a Catholic Church.

I was wrong - Google found it, it's a beach coverup or skirt for someone MUCH younger skinnier and tanned than me.

4 bags of cowboy breath

Some disappointment, and quite a lot of entertainment and puzzlement.
Thanks TT & Wootbot!

Well, that was worth the price of admission. Thank you for modeling it. I think your way works just as well.

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

dgsiiinc

quality posts: 10 Private Messages dgsiiinc

Paper bag
Quitting is for Quitters size M t-shirt
Screaming monkey in a new-to-me variety
Food storage container
Case for Ipad Mini 4
Crappy Ice Scraper
Collapsible storage bin
FOUR tempered glass screen protectors for the Note 7 (the one that explodes)
And a 50-LED worklight roof rack mounting kit for a 2007-2014 Toyota Tundra. Now the light itself, just the mounting kit. Possibly more useless than the Note 7 screen protectors!

A delightfully disappointing haul. Thanks Woot!

x13
One of the Honest 200.

bachsmonopoly

quality posts: 6 Private Messages bachsmonopoly

Looky what we have here!

1 keychain thingy
1 Apple Watch band
1 Konjac sponge
1 set of cookie cutters
Two 24-piece planes puzzles with a sticker sheet
A carabiner keychain
A sink strainer (and a very helpful sink strainer package with no strainer attached)
Two bags of steampunk gears (wife says they'll help with homeschool)
An iPhone 6 case
Some other phone case
An iPad case
A snap-close organizer
A pretty nice grill brush
A funny star wars shirt (size medium)
The ubiquitous bag and scraper and monkey

...and a small and fairly crappy Bluetooth speaker! As seen on tv! Currently in use in office.

All in all quite pleased. Send more crap!

aardwolf64

quality posts: 57 Private Messages aardwolf64

1 x Brochette Express kabob-maker
2 x Nail Clippers
1 x Woot monkey
1 x Shirt.woot sticker
1 x Sterilite pitcher
1 x "My Crap" bag
1 x Vehicle garbage sack
1 x Woot ice scraper
500 x Zip Ties (I WILL NOT complain, I WILL NOT complain...)
1 x Fractions are Hard shirt by acraigl
1 x Glass Digital Scale (this one is stuck at around a pound, and doesn't actually work)
3 x Loofas

x30

pnfire

quality posts: 4 Private Messages pnfire

I have two more days to wait uggg

psonaka

quality posts: 3 Private Messages psonaka

Crappity crap my Bet on Cold CAME!
1x sports face mask (also effective in cold weather, and in diltering pollutants)

Shirt woot stickers, papercraft, and 2017 calendar

2x waterproof universal phone cases

1x glass screen protector for a lenovo vibe s1 lite

1x anti-bark dog collar (the shock doesn't work)

1x nail clippers (needed a new one)

1x car air purifier

1x "the future of catholic biblical scholarship" book

2x clover tea infusers (pink)

1x paper woot ? Bag

2x Texas air

1x Adhesive lint roller with refills (24 sheets total)

1x crappy ice scrapee (one for each car)

1x Fire HD 7 case-purple

1x feel the bern t-shirt Anvil size ladies small

1x portable pedicure

1x random metal handle (almost missed it)

1x woot monkey
Our dog was sad we wouldn't let him play with our others, but this was our 2nd with a green cape, so we gave it to him!

Thanks for the fun TT!

Btw, have you ever thought of still doing the letters and TT stinkers, but maybe sending additional stuff to people that post their crap? I know it's disappointing when people get letters and don't post their crap or follow through with the letter. Maybe you could still distribute those letter craps or reward those who post by randomly sending out additional crap? Best picture, best desription, or even just randomizing names of those who posted and picking out of a hat? Just a thought that at least those people would post.

lordbowen

quality posts: 847 Private Messages lordbowen
aardwolf64 wrote:

500 x Zip Ties (I WILL NOT complain, I WILL NOT complain...)
1 x Fractions are Hard shirt by acraigl

The fact you got an ACraigl shirt in your Bet on Cold amuses me to no end. Not exactly sure why, but it does.

And CONGRATS on the zip ties!