Back to Amazon.com

defiantone

quality posts: 9 Private Messages defiantone

so, gourmet.woot is also excluded from prime because of "included" shipping? geez. guess i won't be trying air cheese.

Craps Bagged: 7x

wajeremy

quality posts: 6 Private Messages wajeremy

Staff

defiantone wrote:so, gourmet.woot is also excluded from prime because of "included" shipping? geez. guess i won't be trying air cheese.

Heh. Shipping has always been included for Gourmet items (and Wine when that was still a thing we could do). Wine Country Connect takes care of all that for us and are pretty good at making sure your cheese is in good shape when it arrives, as smelly as it should be.

Head Magister of the Woot!Loops Cereal Bar

defiantone

quality posts: 9 Private Messages defiantone
wajeremy wrote:Heh. Shipping has always been included for Gourmet items (and Wine when that was still a thing we could do). Wine Country Connect takes care of all that for us and are pretty good at making sure your cheese is in good shape when it arrives, as smelly as it should be.

guess since i'm not a wine drinker i've only just started paying attention to what was offered in gourmet. but still, now with Prime available, seems wonky to have it ONLY for some items/areas.

Craps Bagged: 7x

shaywalters

quality posts: 2 Private Messages shaywalters

I linked my Amazon account, but Woot is still charging me $5.00 shipping. I even cleared the cart and re-selected the item after linking the account, but I'm still getting charged $5.00 - even though on the same page it says that my Prime account qualifies me for free shipping.

What's going on?

shaywalters

OK - apparently it takes a few minutes before it starts to work. Now, 15 minutes later, my cart shows no shipping charge. Sorry for the false alarm...

shaywalters

Oops - I spoke too soon. The shopping cart shows no shipping, but the checkout page still shows $5.00 shipping underneath the big orange "Place your Order" button. But yet, it shows "Choose a shipping speed: Standard Free Amazon Prime" on the left side of the screen.

I'm confused.

therealjrn

quality posts: 84 Private Messages therealjrn
shaywalters wrote:Oops - I spoke too soon. The shopping cart shows no shipping, but the checkout page still shows $5.00 shipping underneath the big orange "Place your Order" button. But yet, it shows "Choose a shipping speed: Standard Free Amazon Prime" on the left side of the screen.

I'm confused.

Click the button.

pooflady

quality posts: 29 Private Messages pooflady

Same thing, but it only has a button for standard shipping. And still has the $5 for shipping.

I think my guardian angel drinks.

Narfcake

quality posts: 396 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Same thing, but it only has a button for standard shipping. And still has the $5 for shipping.

Maybe try logging out and then back in?

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

pooflady

quality posts: 29 Private Messages pooflady
Narfcake wrote:Maybe try logging out and then back in?

YES!!! I never realized there was actually a "sign out" place. I've never used it before. Thank you.

I think my guardian angel drinks.

Narfcake

quality posts: 396 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:YES!!! I never realized there was actually a "sign out" place. I've never used it before. Thank you.

You're welcome!

To be honest, the suggestion was because I was looking for a shirt in my pile here and this was one I passed:

Have You Tried Unpugging It

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1038 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

HELPFUL TIPS:

• You must be Login with Amazon every time to receive the Free shipping benefit. Note that this is different than logging in to pay with Amazon. If you’re not sure that you’re logged in with Amazon, sign out via the menu in the upper-right corner and then sign in again by choosing Login With Amazon.

• If you're experiencing issues, try clearing the cookies for both Woot & Amazon.

• You may see $5 shipping show for a few seconds until the Amazon information loads on the checkout screen. Once Prime status has been verified, it will change to $0 shipping.

• At this time, Login with Amazon does not work with Microsoft Edge.

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

drdk

quality posts: 0 Private Messages drdk

I have been trying to find this answer and keep not finding anything official/old info. Can you use Amazon Prime Store Card with Woot and if so, will you get the special financing?

ThunderThighs

Staff

drdk wrote:I have been trying to find this answer and keep not finding anything official/old info. Can you use Amazon Prime Store Card with Woot and if so, will you get the special financing?

No, sorry. We aren't set up to toss money back and forth yet with Amazon at this time.

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

klacour

quality posts: 20 Private Messages klacour

I was super excited to order my first item that would be shipped free using my Amazon Prime membership. Two weeks later, I'm still waiting for delivery and the excitement has worn off a little.

According to google, I could literally ride my bike from Carson, CA to my home in 10 days, four days less than it's taken to (still not) deliver.

A woot minion since 2006 ...

Coyot21

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Coyot21

I supposedly already linked my woot and prime accounts, but prime keeps asking me to log in and then logs me out of my woot account and then the items in my cart are no longer there until I log back in with my woot account, placing me into a vicious circle convincing me that saving $5 just isnt worth the ass pain of dealing with prime here. Thinking "Meh" may be the right response... Grrrrr!

ThunderThighs

Staff

Coyot21 wrote:I supposedly already linked my woot and prime accounts, but prime keeps asking me to log in and then logs me out of my woot account and then the items in my cart are no longer there until I log back in with my woot account, placing me into a vicious circle convincing me that saving $5 just isnt worth the ass pain of dealing with prime here. Thinking "Meh" may be the right response... Grrrrr!

Hi there! Sorry for the frustration. The last prime login we show was in March.

Try this:

Log out of Woot
Log out of Amazon
Clear cookies/cache

Note that Pay with Amazon is not the same. That's just paying using your Amazon payment settings.